The New Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and Marcus seem to be getting along well."

"Yeah, I was worried in the beginning. He can be a little quirky but he's come out of his shell a lot."

"You two seem to be real friendly."

"I guess were pretty good friends. We have our moments arguing over dishes I leave in the sink and leaving the bathroom a bit messy but it's worked out well."

"Okay, I'll quit beating around the bush, is there anything, you know, romantically going on between you two?"

Miranda snickered and replied, "No, there's nothing going on between us. Trust me, we're just friends."

"Do you realize that when we're together all you talk about is Marcus? You cook dinner together every night, you go shopping together and you two always come to the bar together. It sure sounds like you two have something going on."

"I can guarantee you nothing is going on. He's a nice guy and he's not bad looking but he's not my type."

"That's too bad. You both could use someone in your lives. You need to start dating again or your pussy is going close up," Barb told her in jest.

"I've got my trusty vibrator as my friend with benefits. The benefit is that it will never cheat on me but I do miss a real live guy at times too. I'm just not ready to date yet."

Marcus and Miranda had indeed developed a close friendship but Miranda never considered that people might think there was something more to their relationship. She was getting more comfortable living with Marcus and as a result, she became less concerned with what she wore around the apartment. There were times when she'd wear a shorter sleepshirt where her panties or thong could be seen underneath or her areola was slightly visible through the top. She never knew she was teasing Marcus. If she prepared oatmeal for breakfast, the back of her sleepshirt would rise to the point it exposed her butt cheeks when she reached for a bowl from the top shelf of the cupboard. It was a momentary exposure but one that wasn't lost on Marcus.

When Miranda would do her yoga, Marcus would take notice of the tight clothing she was wearing, especially when she did the Downward Facing Dog position. Being bent over, stretched the fabric of her yoga pants to the point that some of them reveal why types of panties she was wearing underneath. One pair was almost see-through so he got to see some of her bare ass. If she were wearing a loose t-shirt, he would get a good look at her hanging breasts in her bra.

Miranda would sometimes only wear a towel when she got out of the shower and made coffee before getting dressed. While her body parts were covered, it was the simple fact that she was nude underneath that Marcus found to be exciting though he hid it well. One morning when Miranda was getting ready for work, she was partially dressed in the bathroom. She cracked the door open a bit to let the steam from the shower out of the bathroom to clear the fog off the mirror. Marcus thought the bathroom was free and pushed the door open only to find Miranda standing in front of the mirror applying her makeup in her bra and thong. He swallowed hard, stunned at the vision of his scantily clad roommate. Marcus got a view of a good portion of Miranda's tantalizing breasts, her long bare legs, and curvy ass. Miranda became startled when she saw Marcus and turned to face him. He saw her nipples through the lace of her bra and a clear camel toe in her thong.

Marcus stammered an apology, "I...I...I..I'm s-s-sorry," and walked away blushing but he'd never forget the sight of his roommate in her bra and thong.

It didn't bother Miranda as much as Marcus thought and she reassured him everything was okay. It wasn't a big deal. He was comforted by her understanding but the vision of her that morning would serve as fodder for his masturbatory fantasies for a while. Miranda found it a bit exciting to have Marcus accidentally see her in a state of partial undress. She could tell by the way he was gawking at her that he liked what he saw. Her confidence was shot when her boyfriend cheated on her and felt she wasn't attractive enough to keep him from wandering.

After the bathroom incident, Miranda subconsciously became less concerned about covering up her body in front of Marcus. She didn't do anything blatant but she may have carelessly left her legs parted when she sat down while wearing a skirt and then watched Marcus' eyes to see if he was looking at her panties. She noticed he especially liked seeing her in pantyhose so she wouldn't change out of her clothes immediately after coming home from work or would make sure to wear them when they went out with friends together.

One morning when she was getting dressed for work, Miranda forgot her hairbrush in the bathroom and went to retrieve it wearing only her bra and pantyhose. She honestly didn't know Marcus was at his computer desk and was startled when she saw him on her way back from the bathroom. Marcus' eyes widened and he couldn't help but stare after seeing the long-legged, bare-footed Miranda walking to the bathroom. Her legs looked stunning underneath her hose and she wasn't wearing panties underneath so he got a good look at her ass cheeks twitching as she walked. Although he couldn't see her pussy because of the cotton gusset, he still saw Miranda naked from the waist down. Her full breasts bounced under her bra as she walked by. When she did see Marcus over in the corner, she apologized while trying to cover herself with her hands. She decided her best option was to hurry back to her bedroom. As soon as she left for work, Marcus went to his room to masturbate to the visions of Miranda in her suntan pantyhose while fantasizing about one day being able to touch her legs and grope her ass while she was wearing them.

After work, Miranda met Barb for a drink. They would get together every couple of weeks for Happy Hour and catch up on what was going on in their lives. Once again, all Miranda talked about was Marcus. Barb let her go on for a little bit but had to say something to her best friend.

"Every time we get together, the whole conversation revolves around Marcus. I think you like him more than you want to admit."

"No, we're just roommates."

"Yeah, right."

Barb's words struck home with Miranda. Was it possible she liked Marcus more than she realized? Barb told her, Marcus treated her better than any other guy she got involved with before. She was used to dating more athletic "bad boy" types that never appreciated her and ended up cheating on her. Marcus cared for her, treated her nicely, and was a true gentleman. Yes, he was quirky but he was a nice person. They were preparing meals together, socialized often, and watching TV together.

Barb finished up by telling Miranda, "You even sent him a text message telling him you'd be home late. Heck, you guys are acting like an old married couple."

The ladies finished up their drinks and went their separate ways. Barb's words made Miranda think about her relationship with Marcus. Were they only roommates or was there something more to it than she realized? She still didn't think she was ready for a relationship and thought maybe she should start dating again. Subconsciously, she was a bit scared that she was playing it safe by getting close to Marcus, perhaps too close. When she got home, Marcus had dinner already prepared which he often did.

Over dinner, Miranda asked Marcus, "You don't talk too much about women in your life. Is there anyone you think you would like to ask out on a date? You know, someone at school or work?"

"There is one girl I really like. I've had a crush on her for a while but she'd never go out with me?"

"Why not, you're a great guy, Marcus. Don't be so negative. I bet a lot of girls would like to go out with you."

"Naw, I don't think so."

"Come on, I'll help you get the courage to ask her out."

Miranda was clueless to the fact that she was the object of Marcus' desires. He didn't know how to tell her and was afraid she'd turn him down and end up moving out. He had found a comfort zone and didn't like changes in his life. However, he couldn't say no to Miranda and reluctantly agreed to let her guide him.

Over the course of the next two weeks, Miranda took Marcus shopping to update his wardrobe, got his hair styled, got a new pair of glasses, and he agreed to try contact lenses. She bought him some cologne as a present. Miranda was giving him tips on how to approach his potential date, ideas on where they could go, and told him to make sure he complimented her on her attire and how she looked. She even teased him by saying that at the end of the night if she invited him to her apartment for coffee, it really meant she wanted to have sex with him. That made him feel uncomfortable but he laughed at Miranda's statement.

He told her, "I'll be happy if she agrees to go out on a date. I don't want to push my luck. I'd be satisfied with a goodnight kiss."

"Hey, you never know. You're a good-looking guy Marcus. You're smart, you're a gentleman, and you're a nice person. All you need is more confidence in yourself. Women love a confident guy."

Miranda helped Marcus lay out a plan to ask his mystery woman out on a date and on the day he planned to ask her. Miranda was just as nervous for Marcus as he was. He had been so nice to her all these months, she wanted to return the favor.

When Miranda got home from work, she inquired, "Well, did you ask her out? What did she say?"

"I didn't ask her yet?"

"Why not? What are you waiting for?"

He shrugged his shoulders and asked her to sit down. Miranda could tell he was nervous but waited for Marcus to say something.

"I was trying to get up the courage to ask her out."

"I'm here to support you. You should call her now and I'll be right here to guide you if you get stuck."

Marcus looked horrified and said, "Well, here goes nothing."

Miranda smiled like she made a breakthrough, then Marcus continued, "Miranda, you and I have known each other for over six months now and I think we get along great together. I, uh, was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me on Friday night?"

Miranda got a stunned look on her face and her mouth hung open. She was speechless. She was clueless that she might be the object of Marcus' affections. When she didn't immediately respond, Marcus tried to retract his date request.

"I'm sorry, Miranda. I knew it was a bad idea to ask you out. I'm sorry. I understand if you don't want to go out with me," and he began to get up.

"No, wait. I had no idea, Marcus. I'm just surprised, that's all."

Miranda thought about it for a few seconds and replied, "Sure, why not? Yes, I'll go out with you."

"You're not just saying that so you don't hurt my feelings, are you?"

"No Marcus, you're a sweet guy. I like you a lot."

Things got uncomfortable between Miranda and Marcus for the rest of the week. Marcus' deep secret had been revealed and it changed the dynamics of the household. It could get even more uncomfortable if one person wanted a relationship and the other didn't. On Thursday night, Miranda wanted to clear the air and told Marcus she was worried that dating might destroy their friendship and they both had to agree that this is just one date with no expectation of another. He readily agreed and figured she was just going out with him so she didn't hurt his feelings.

On Friday night, they were both nervous. It was an odd situation with them both living in the same apartment. Miranda showered first and sequestered herself in the bedroom to get dressed while Marcus did the same. He wore one of the outfits Miranda picked out for him, put in his contact lenses and a touch of cologne. He checked himself several times in the mirror. Even after all of the preparation, he was still almost too scared to come out of his room.

Miranda hadn't been on a date since before she moved in with Marcus so this was a big step for her too. She decided to wear a flirty plaid pleated skirt with a cami top with lace trim. She thought Marcus liked her legs in pantyhose so she made sure to put on a pair of suntan hose and black heels. She had her hair back in a braided ponytail and applied some light makeup. She thought she looked nice without being overtly sexy.

Miranda poked her head out of the bedroom door calling out to Marcus, "Are you ready for me?"

"I sure am."

When Miranda came out of her room, she did a twirl as Marcus stood up, looked at her, and said, "Wow, you look awesome. I love your hair in a ponytail."

"Thank you. You look great yourself. I like the new look on you, Marcus You look very handsome."

Miranda was impressed by the fact that Marcus was going through all these changes in his lifestyle to impress her. She knew how difficult it was for him which made him kind of sexy in an odd way.

Marcus opened the door and escorted Miranda to a ride-share car service that he ordered, thrilled that he was going on his first date in a long, long time. He opened the car door for his date which Miranda loved. No guy had ever held the door for her before. Marcus took her to a five-star restaurant where they enjoyed a nice meal. The conversation started off a little awkward but once they relaxed, it was like a normal night out together but it was anything but normal. They were both seeing if there was anything more to their relationship than being roommates. If nothing else, they were both dating for the first time in months. It was a big step for both of them.

After dinner, Marcus had planned on taking Miranda to a movie but she suggested going to the bar for a drink instead. Marcus only wanted to please her and readily agreed. While they were conversing at the bar, Marcus kept looking down at Miranda's pantyhose-covered legs. She was dangling one of her shoes off the tip of her toes which didn't go unnoticed by him. He couldn't believe he was out on a real date with a gorgeous woman. Miranda found being with Marcus on a formal date was better than she expected. He was very different from the guys she used to date but maybe she needed to change things up. Miranda actually found Marcus to be quite charming. He was also pretty cute in his updated style. When they finished their first drink, Marcus asked if she'd like another.

"We could go home and have another drink or we could have some coffee if you like."

"No, I can't drink coffee this late or I'll be up all night."

Miranda rolled her eyes and shook her head. A light bulb went off In Marcus' mind when he realized what she meant.

"Oh, uh, you mean, uh, you know."

"Yes, Marcus, I mean, you know."

He got a smile on his face and was in total disbelief at how their date was going to end. He arranged for a rideshare and they left the restaurant with Miranda holding onto his arm. Marcus was in his glory. He was going to have sex with the girl he's been dreaming about for months.

Miranda knew Marcus was nervous and realized she'd have to take the lead on what was going to transpire that evening. She cuddled up close to him in the backseat of the car on the ride home, pressing her right breast against his shoulder. Marcus got out of the car first and helped Miranda get out. She placed her right foot on the ground first which made her legs come apart and she gave Marcus an intentional view up her skirt to reveal her thighs and the cotton gusset of her pantyhose. She knew he got a good upskirt view because his eyes were focused directly between her legs.

When they got to their apartment and closed the door behind them, Miranda looked up at Marcus, staring into his eyes. He was confused, not knowing what she expected of him.

After a few awkward seconds of silence, Miranda asked, "Well, aren't you going to kiss me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know what you wanted me to do. I don't date very often and I've always found it difficult to know when I'm supposed to kiss a girl. Should I ask first? I'm not very good at picking up hints."

"Oh Marcus, just be quiet and kiss me."

Miranda pulled Marcus closer to her, tilted her head, and closed her eyes as he leaned down. Their lips softly pressed against one another. Marcus finally had a moment he dreamed of but never believed he'd ever get the opportunity. Kissing Miranda was even better than he imagined. They kissed for a few seconds, parted for a moment then began to kiss again but for much longer this time. Miranda found Marcus to be a better kisser than she thought he would be. There was an undeniable spark between them as they began a mini-makeout session.

Marcus was so excited by this memorable moment, he got an erection that he tried to hide. When they broke from their embrace, Miranda looked down and saw Marcus' predicament. He put his hands over this crotch and began to blush.

"Don't worry about that, I'm excited too. You can just see it. It's kind of a compliment too. Let's have another drink and sit on the sofa before we do anything else."

By that time, Marcus was going to do anything Miranda asked to try and please her. He got them both a glass of wine and joined her on the sofa. It was obvious he had no clue what to do next so Miranda put her glass down, reached for his, and put it down too. Marcus looked a little confused but then Miranda pulled him closer and they began to kiss again. They were making out on the sofa when Miranda took Marcus' hand and placed it on her breast. His breathing got heavier as he gently fondle her tits through her top and bra. She was rubbing his shoulders and legs.

After a few minutes of soft petting, Miranda brought Marcus' hand to her legs. She held her hand over his and guided it over her legs and thighs as a way of showing him how she liked to be touched. Marcus had wanted to stroke her pantyhosed-covered legs for a long time and he was now getting his opportunity. His breathing got heavier, especially when he felt her hands stroking his erection through his pants. Marcus didn't need any further guidance as his hand slid over the nylon on Miranda's leg, thigh, and ass. He fondled her ass and then slid it between her legs to rub her pussy through the cotton gusset. He found it to be damp as she began to moan. It had been a long time since either one of them had sex with another person and both needed it badly.

Miranda broke from their embrace and suggested, "Let's take this into the bedroom."

Marcus was more than ready to take the next step and took her by the hand, leading her to his room. Once in there, he helped slip her top over her head and peeled her skirt down her legs. Miranda was standing before him in her bra and pantyhose as Marcus feasted on the sight before him. He had seen his roommate partially dressed before and it drove his deep desire to get his hands on her one day and he was now getting that chance. Miranda started to undress further but Marcus stopped her. He wanted to enjoy her just the way she was for a little longer. Miranda helped him out of his clothes and saw that he was better hung than a lot of her dates.

When Miranda began to stroke Marcus' hard cock he said, "No, don't, I don't want to cum too soon," so she stopped.

He sat down on his bed and had Miranda stand between his legs. He struggled to get her bra off but finally exposed her soft, creamy breasts. Marcus began to alternately suck on her nipples as he ran his hands over Miranda's nylon-covered lower body. His hands roamed over her curvy ass and thighs. He then ran his hand between her legs. Miranda felt wonderful knowing Marcus was worshipping her body. It felt good to have a man's hands on her body again and her pussy was on fire.

Marcus then had Miranda lay back on his bed and he brought her feet together around his cock. Miranda smiled because she knew what he wanted. She began to move her feet against his erection and tickled his balls with her toes. She had beautiful feet and perfectly manicured toes that drove him crazy. He was living a dream but he was afraid he was going to cum and had to stop her from teasing him further. He reached down and stripped Miranda's pantyhose off her legs leaving her completely naked. Miranda spread her legs offering her pussy to her new lover.