The New Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda was dancing close enough to Marcus to give him a good view of her body but far enough away that he couldn't touch her. That changed when the third song came on and she straddled him to give him a sensuous lap dance. Marcus's hands immediately grabbed Miranda's ass then slid over the front of her body to grasp her full breasts. She climbed off him to twerk in his face then began to grind her ass into his crotch while his hands roamed over the nylon of her bodystocking. Miranda then paused the music so Marcus could strip naked. He was out of his clothes in seconds sporting a full erection.

"I see you like my little dance."

"Fuck yeah, I do."

When the music started again, Miranda climbed back onto Marcus' lap and began to rub her nylon-covered body over his. Their chests were pressed against each other and she had her leg between his so he could feel the fabric against his balls and cock. Marcus' hands wandered freely over his lover's body.

When Miranda climbed off of Marcus' lap, he wondered if she was done with her cock teasing but that was the furthest thing from her mind. She kicked off her shoes and laid back on the sofa with her legs outstretched so she could tease him even more. She ran her nylon-covered feet over his chest while allowing Marcus to touch her feet, ankles, and calves. He rubbed his cheeks along Miranda's shins. He temporarily turned the tides on her by taking her feet and giving her a foot rub. Using his thumbs, Marcus ran them up and down the soles of Miranda's feet then massage each toe individually causing her to softly moan.

"Ummm, that feels good."

"It sure does," he replied.

After several minutes, Miranda brought her feet down Marcus' torso and to his crotch so she could rub his cock and balls with her feet. He laid back facing her with his legs open as Miranda ran her feet over his thighs and tickled his balls with her toes. She then took his dick between her feet and began to give him a slow foot job as he stared at her pussy. Miranda would roll his cock between the soles of her feet and then stroke him with her toes.

Finally, Marcus exclaimed, "I can't take it anymore, let's go into the bedroom."

He laid back on the bed as Miranda straddled his head in the sixty-nine position. Marcus began to give Miranda's pussy the expert licking she craved while her lips engulfed his hard cock. He was running his hands over her thighs and ass while tongue fucking and licking her pussy. Miranda was gobbling Marcus' dick like a cock hungry whore. They were both feeling the throes of extreme sexual passion.

After Miranda came, squirting her love juices over Marcus' lips, she turned around and mounted his cock into her and began to seductively roll her hips. They both moaned as she rode his cock like she was riding a bull in a rodeo. Marcus was playing with her tits through her bodystocking and Miranda lowered her chest to feed him her nipples. When she began to tire, Marcus had her get on all fours and quickly took her from behind. He was tugging on Miranda's pigtails while slapping her ass, just the way she liked.

"Oh fuck me, Marcus. That's it give it to me good. I'm such a naughty girl. I'm so bad."

Marcus picked up on her dirty talk and said, "This is what happens to naughty girls, they get fucked hard and spanked," as he picked up the pace of his thrusts and spankings.

He kept rubbing the nylon fabric covering Miranda's ass and legs. She began to rub her clit and came again which set off Marcus to shoot his load into her.

After cleaning themselves up, Miranda fell asleep in Marcus' arms on the sofa as they were watching a movie. He didn't want to wake her so he let her sleep as they cuddled. As she lay against his chest, Marcus wondered how long this dream would last. It was a great couple of days and nights with Miranda and he was falling for her even more but he wasn't sure she was going to feel the same way. When Miranda woke up, she apologized for falling asleep, said she was tired, and wanted to go to bed. She groggily walked off to her bedroom.

Marcus desperately wanted to ask her if she wanted to sleep in his room but he didn't want to push Miranda too far too fast. He knew he had to give her some space as difficult as that might be given that they were living together.

The next morning Marcus desperately wanted to talk to Miranda about their whirlwind weekend but she slept in. When she came out of her room she informed Marcus she was meeting Barb for brunch and didn't know when she'd be back. The insecure side of him thought she was brushing him off while the logical side of him said that is her normal behavior and he should relax. It was still difficult for him to believe a woman as beautiful as Miranda would spend two days with him having wild sex and hanging out with him. Only time would tell what would happen next.

Miranda needed to talk about the last two days with Barb, her very best friend with whom she shared all of her deepest, darkest secrets. Barb hadn't heard from Miranda all weekend which wasn't like her and wondered what was going on.

"You wouldn't believe what has happened to me this weekend, Barb."

Barb was confused and inquired, "Was it good or bad?"

"I don't know. I think it's good."

"Well, tell me what's going on. The suspense is killing me."

"I went out on a date on Friday night."

"No shit, it's about time. Who is it?"

"You'll never guess in a million years."

"Was it Marcus?"

Miranda's mouth dropped open and asked, "How did you know?"

"I was just joking. Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious. We went out on Friday and we spent the day together yesterday."

"Get outta here but to be honest it doesn't surprise me. You two act like you're married already. Heck, you even finish each other's sentences." Barb went on to ask, "Did you, you know, get down and dirty."

Miranda sheepishly responded, "Six times between Friday and yesterday."

"What the fuck, Miranda, six times? You little tramp. Good for you, girl."

"I know he's kind of a dork but I tell you, that guy knows how to eat some pussy."

"No way."

Miranda went on to explain how she and Marcus spent Friday night and most of the day on Saturday having wild sex. Not only were they having sex but it was the best she's ever had. Barb was still in shock from her friend's revelation but listened intently as Miranda went into details of her dates and how she was falling for Marcus. She was scared to get involved with anyone out of fear of being hurt again.

Barb was shaking her head and told Miranda, "You just found a guy that worships you, cooks for you, treats you like a queen and enjoys eating pussy. What more do you want?"

"I know, but he can also be kind of a dork at times."

"Yeah, but he's adorable, Miranda."

"You're right. He can be a dork but he is adorable."

Barb agreed, "Exactly, he's adorkable."

They both burst out laughing and Miranda thanked Barb for helping her think things through.

While Miranda was hanging out with Barb, Marcus met up with Alex and told him everything that happened with Miranda. Alex was high-fiving his best friend for getting laid by a gorgeous woman. Marcus explained there was more to it than that. He had deep feelings for Miranda and didn't know what to do. Alex told him he overthinks situations and just play it by ear and see what happens. Alex told him to take it one day at a time and enjoy the sex they were having.

Over the next few weeks, Miranda and Marcus agreed that they would keep dating and see where their relationship was heading but they each needed to give the other their own space. It was weird dating someone you're living with. They continued to have sex two to three times per week and Miranda would sometimes sleep in Marcus' bed.

One night, Miranda and Marcus were out for a casual dinner before going to a party when they ran into her ex-boyfriend. Marcus beamed with pride when she introduced him as her boyfriend. The insecure side of him then wondered if Miranda was just trying to get her ex jealous.

He waited until after dinner and asked her, "Am I really your boyfriend?"

"What?"

"You introduced me as your boyfriend. Are you my girlfriend?"

"Do you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Hell yeah. Nothing would make me happier."

"Well then, I guess you're my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend."

Marcus beamed with pride. At the party, Marcus made sure everyone knew that the most beautiful woman in the room was his girlfriend. They even changed their social media profiles to "In a relationship." That night they made soft, passionate love, and from that night forward, Miranda and Marcus slept in the same bed together as most couples would. On the one-year anniversary of Miranda moving in with Marcus, they went out to dinner to celebrate. Just before dessert came, Marcus got down on one knee and proposed to Miranda.

Tears started to stream down Miranda's face and she replied, "Yes, Marcus. Yes. I'll marry you."