Blonds and Blacks

Story Info
Bevy of beautiful blonds service black men.
1k words
3.53
18k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 10:30 on a Thursday night and we were all gathered in the parlor. Gregory was sitting in his high backed chair looking extremely handsome. The ten of us girls were sitting on the floor in front of him.

We were all blond. As it was almost bedtime, we all had on scanty baby doll nightgowns. Bedtime, wake time and every other thing we did was determined by Gregory. We had all agreed to this situation.

From left to right:

Front row:

Irene, whose lips were only made for one thing.

Ellen, a petite 'girl next door' type who was always smiling.

Marcie, with a very thin waist and a butt that stood out three inches from her waist.

Andi, the elegant one who looked like she just stepped out of Vogue.

Dee Dee, who hade more unique and unusual interests than any of us.

Back row:

Vera, an immigrant from Poland who barely spoke a word of English.

Nanette, the most insatiable and enthusiastic among us.

Veronica (me), always willing to please.

Ursula, with her 38DD tits.

Rachael, our newest member, still learning the ropes.

Gregory addressed us.

"Sluts, I want to let you know I'm going to open the club an hour early tomorrow. We will be open from nine to three. That will give you the opportunity to serve as many black cocks as you can handle. You will al be very satisfied by the time we close. I will give you your assignments tomorrow. You all understand?"

I was very excited about the extended hours and yelled "Yay!' I figured I was going to get a lot of black cock at the club which would be fun. All the other girls responded with enthusiasm.

"Needless to say, I don't want a repeat performance from the last time."

The last time we were all at the club was two weeks ago. Marcie had the temerity to refuse getting fucked in the ass. We all knew that a white girl's ass, as well as any other part of her, belonged to black men. It was just the way it was. Anyway, when we got home that night, Gregory made us all watch when he slapped Marcie around. She ended up with two black eyes and puffed lips that took five days to heal. And he used his belt on her ass for a half hour. She was crying uncontrollably and we were all holding on to the girl next to us. Nanette was smiling. She either didn't like Marcie or was turned on. I wasn't sure which it was.

Gregory put his foot on Marcie's back and asked, "Do you have anything to say about your disgraceful behavior cunt?"

"I'm sorry Sir. I wasn't feeling well." We all called him Sir.

He smacked her again with the belt. "You have lost the right to address me as Sir. From now on You will call me Master. Now get on your hands and knees."

"Yes Master." She did as she was told.

He proceeded to fuck her in the ass for a half hour. Without any lube. Tears were streaming down her face. He finally finished with a savage push into her and filled her ass with his sperm.

"Well what do you say cunt?"

"Thank you Master. Thank you for fucking my ass."

"Just remember that next time. Any black man who asks can fuck you in your ass. And you will always say thank you."

"Yes Master."

Back to the present.

"Marcie, get your ass up here."

She got up and fearfully approached him. He made her turn around and removed the butt plug from her ass. He pushed two fingers into her anus and wiggled them around. She whimpered.

"Very nice cunt. You'll be more receptive now I think. Ursula, go get the biggest plug form the collection."

Ursula did and when she returned, Gregory put the six-inch plug with the three-inch diameter into Marcie.

She moaned some more, and then after getting smacked on the ass returned to her seat on the floor.

"You'll thank me for that tomorrow night. The guys were all pissed off by your behavior. You won't have any other duties tomorrow night other than getting your ass fucked. There are at least twelve guys who want a shot at you."

"Okay Master."

He returned his gaze to the rest of us. "Andi, I got several complaints about your stocking seams not being straight. I'm surprised at you. You know better than that. You don't want to look like a truck stop whore, do you?"

"No Sir. I'll do better."

"Oh, and Veronica." I perked up at the sound of my name. I was rarely rebuked for anything. "Several customers said you didn't express appreciation. What do you say after getting fucked?"

In a loud, enthusiastic voice, I responded, "Thank you for fucking me Sir. I hope you will do it again."

"Good girl. Remember that tomorrow night."

"Now for one more complaint. Irene, I understand you were complaining about the food you are given here. I won't have any of my sluts complaining. If I hear of you complaining again, you won't be sucking my cock anymore."

Irene was crestfallen. "Yes Sir. Please don't withhold your cock from me. You know how I love to suck it."

He looked at his watch. It was a little past eleven. "Well, it's almost time for bed. Ellen and Rachel, go upstairs and get in my bed. I'll be up shortly. As for the rest of you, pair off and start eating each other's pussy. You can do that until midnight. Then you should all go to bed in the slave room. If you want to continue up there, it's okay. Just make sure you're well rested for tomorrow night."

We paired off. I was with Vera, who got on top. It didn't matter that she couldn't speak English. Over the next fifty minutes she brought me to four orgasms. She had at least that many.

The slave bedroom had a massive bed that accommodated all twelve of us. Of course, Ellen and Rachel weren't with us. I feel asleep with my head between Ursula's thighs. The last thing I remembered was Nanette tonguing my asshole.

I dreamed of all the black cock I was going to get tomorrow.