The New Sharif Pt. 01

Story Info
Order come to Nowhere.
9.5k words
1.5
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a town right in the middle of nowhere. The students and teachers were dying to get out of there. No one wants to be nowhere.

It was eighteen months before my story starts. Lilly was super smart, probably the smartest person you will ever meet. The family was sitting by the Yule log with their eggnog. She got five more letters today. "You got that from where?"

Lilly repeated the letter.

"Only a seasoned tenured professor could dream of getting that offer Lilly." Lilly put the letters in the large tote knowing she will get six or seven tomorrow; soon Lilly will have to divide them in half. If you get rejected once you might still make the top one hundred. Getting rejected two times will kill you as you can't make it into the top one hundred.

"Cheryl, tomorrow could you help me organize the letters by what kind of major is their strength? I don't want to teach at a liberal arts school unless it has a specialty." Lilly was so smart she was doing four majors at one time. Of course, she was at the top of her class, if the rating scale went further up, she would be on it.

"I miss momma", Lilly said mournfully. "She always made us kids have a good Christmas, even if that meant going without."

The whole group nodded their heads. Lilly stood up saying, "Recharge your glasses, here is to momma. I pray you are in a better place. We kids could not have made it through without you. Through all the ups and downs you were there for us. HERE! HERE!"

The whole group clinked their mugs, "Here's to momma."

"Wouldn't momma be proud if we all worked together?"

"Dale, what say you. You would have to get recertified in History."

"Well, any teacher would love to transfer out of there as soon as possible. I think Lilly will change some minds as well."

"I surely don't know what you mean, Dale." The group broke out laughing as Lilly tried out her best Southern Belle accent.

"Madame President", said Dale, "if you allow me a year to get recertified in History, my whole family will come down and teach for you. My sister Connie would be Dean, Cheryl, Chemistry, Miss Lilly, English, Ed, Biology, and of course, me, head coach and History."

After momma died, they tried to sell the house, and they went their ways to get educated. The house was huge, made of stone, almost castle looking, five stories tall, fifteen bedrooms, eleven bathrooms. It was why no one would buy it. It was just too expensive; technically, they still owned it. They would have to clean up some agreements they made with the township.

Dale moved in first, then Cheryl, Ed would be coming soon, then Lilly. One night, Faith called Cheryl; she was blubbering, barely coherent, "Cheryl a week ago I got T-boned, a lot of bones broken, the car is totaled. When they found out how long it would take to heal, they just fired me. What a crappy Christmas."

"Faith, put your CV together and send it to the Castle, Nowhere."

"What is the state and zip code?"

"We have none, we are nowhere." Part of the problem with Nowhere is that it moved with ALL the tectonic plates, so any seismic activity moves the town.

It was the oddest conversation she ever had. She didn't even know what job she was applying for.

Connie said, "Claire, why don't you let me do HR for you. I need to get used to the teachers and students anyway."

The following day, Connie found the letter from Faith in her mail. Faith didn't know what position Connie wanted her for, so she started listing skill sets; it was quite impressive. Connie thumbed through her contacts. "Welcome to Nowhere. I will give you two weeks to get your affairs in order. For Christmas, you can go home or have friends and family here."

"Here is a jar, memo book, and fifty dollars; go get ones at the bank. Faith spat out a tirade after they landed; Lilly was busy writing." When Faith got to the bank, she was told to come to customer service. "You see, Miss Lily wants to take weaknesses and make them strengths. When she found out you were quite the potty mouth, she made you have a swear jar, a dollar per swear. Every five you pay an extra two making it easier to get to the next level. At the end of term, I will count out the money. Miss Lilly has a number in mind, you best not ask her, or she will lower it. You could be dismissed if there is too much money in the jar, and of course, your friendship with Cheryl will be ruined. Please put nineteen dollars in the jar." That was a blow to Faith. Cheryl was a dear friend.

Meanwhile, Lilly was checking up on the statistics for the school graduation rate of less than five percent. "This is the worst school we have ever rated; we find no redeeming aspect to this school. The teachers flee as fast as they can." Lily had a printer cover the double doors of Connie's office. There was no doubt about it, there was a new sheriff in town, and bad behavior would not be tolerated, even by adults.

Day One. Period one: The college was a converted high school. Lilly pointed at Robin. Robin was a cub reporter for the yearbook and Nowhere News which no one ever heard of. Robin always had her memo book close at hand.

Billy the bully spoke up, "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE."

"Robin, can you count up the demerits? One demerit for the common ones, two demerits for showing disobedience to an authority figure, and four for taking the Lord's name in vain. At the five and ten breaks, he gets a bonus of two demerits."

"I ask for immunity, as you asked me for a full report."

"Granted."

"Yelling one, "Fuck" two, disrespecting you, four, taking the Lord's name in vain, this was hard to count as it is one phrase. I will give him just five then you add four bonus to give him ten, then disrespect to you twelve, and "Asshole" thirteen."

"Billy, be glad I did not count that as two Lord in vain. That would have put you at seventeen with an extra two for crossing the fifteen line, giving you nineteen."

"Sean, Scott, tie him to that chair and face it towards my desk. Pants and underwear around his ankles. I bet none of you have ever seen this." Miss Lilly pulled out a blue spherical device. Then she proceeded to give Billy a hand job. "Billy this is what you call a ball crusher. All you have to do is not be hard. I will make sure that does not happen."

A little giggle came out from the back of the room

"Sarah, do you find something amusing with Billy's distress?"

"What a loser. He is the biggest loser in the school. Look at his clothes; they are from the last century. I could go on all day listing them"

"Scott, Sean, you know the drill; tie her to the eye bolts on my desk, knickers off to spread her wide, skirt above her hips, and facing Billy. Get that camera over here."

"Attention, Attention, to all classes. This is Miss Lilly with an in-school entertainment announcement. Please turn on your televisions for the upcoming programming."

"I will turn the monitor on for you Mrs. Fox."

"Don't you dare David. You have to know something about Miss Lilly. When she is harsh with us, it is because we are too stupid to know it. She has to set boundaries. She plays the long game. Stop and think about this situation; you are bound up in a compromising position with a camera pointing at you. Now you think the whole college is looking at you. How would you feel?"

"Terrified."

"Exactly, Miss Lilly will tell her that no one saw her, and anyone in her class will gladly forget what they saw. Do a few things here, and a few things there, and soon the student will be completely changed."

"Sarah, I want you to make him blow his load; talk dirty, buck your hips, jiggle your girls."

Sarah was having fun watching Billy build up to blow his load.

Miss Lilly instructed, "Open wide Sarah as Billy's load hit her face."

"Look he is still rock hard."

Miss Lilly's jaw dropped as she saw Billy's cock continue to grow both in length and girth.

"Please Sarah, it hurts." Miss Lilly could see the spikes going into Billy's cock.

Sarah was incoherent. She was bucking her hips as if she wanted Billy to drill her deep and hard. Her arms thrashed, she was gulping for air, then her eyes rolled back in her head, and she squirted Billy.

You could hear Billy's cock building up. Billy was screaming, then Miss Lilly grabbed Billy's cock just in time. It was a volcanic eruption. And Sarah's entire blouse was transparent.

"Class, my assignment this week is a deep introspection of oneself. Sarah I have a special assignment for you."

"Sarah, you said you could write a whole list all day about how Billy is a loser. I want to see that list by Friday, and we will talk on Monday."

That evening was an all-school meeting, one of many Dean Connie planned for to start the year.

Billy had his friend put some tape over his mouth before dad started going. He gripped the bleacher.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE SCHOOL THINK IT IS DOING. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MISS LILLY? SHE PUT MY BOY IN A BALL CRUNCHER AND HAD HIM LOOK UP AT THAT CUNT'S PUSSY. DOES THIS SCHOOL USUALLY SANCTION FUCKING TORTURE?

"That is the limit, Miss Lilly."

"Scott, Sean, hang him by his balls. Face him towards my desk,"

"THE HELL YOU SAY. NOONE IS GOING TO HANG ME ANYWHERE. WHAT THE HELL!"

Scott and Sean lifted him like a feather. Then they followed Miss Lilly's instructions. "You should show other people respect without bullying them. Your employers are on board with this. Consider this your first warning, you may not get a second one." Billy's dad saw his boss and owner walk outside.

As it happened, Elie was wearing a wire for an operation after the meeting. As Billy's Mom took a deep breath Elie said into her wire, "Record this."

"WHAT THE FUCK! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY HUSBAND AND MY BOY. WHO IS THIS SADIST MISS LILLY? WAS SHE IN A CHEAP PORN MOVIE? YOU KNOW WHAT WE WOULD WITH YOU, YOU JOURNALISTIC CUNT? WE WOULD TAKE YOU IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, KNOCK YOU OUT, YOU CUNT. YOU WOULD WAKE UP WITH BARBED NIPPLE CLAMPS THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE OUT. WE WOULD PUT A BLINDFOLD ON YOU SO YOU COULDN'T SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING. I WOULD PUT A BUTT PLUG IN YOU, BUT ONLY HALFWAY, SO WHEN WE TIE YOU UP TO THE CENTER STATUE IN TOWN, YOU WOULD SCREAM EVERY TIME YOU MOVED BACKWARDS. THEN I WOULD PUT A SIGN ON YOU SAYING, "FREE FUCK FOR ALL CUMMERS."

At that moment, Elie barged into the gym with a judge, two deputies, and a criminal lawyer.

"Also, to the arrest Deputy Commissioner Elie can crop her twenty-five times on her bare ass. Just a warning, Elie knows how to give out maximum pain and not break the skin."

Lilly screamed, "YOU, what are you doing here?"

"Hi cuz, heard you had a big educational project going on here. How could I resist."

"As you can see, I am the black sheep of the family. Billy's Mom had a catalog of torture going back years. The feds will take great interest in the young teen section. My name is Deputy Commissioner Elie, specialty BDSM, Dean Connie, whips, chains, floggers, and spankings. Miss Cheryl, fucking machines, and gothic torture. Mr. Dale, ropes, and other bonding items. Mr. Ed, suspension. Last but not least, Miss Lilly, headmistress, D/s, public humiliation, and the person you most want to watch your back. From time to time, we are called in for a consult, as you can see there is a lot of overlap; you don't want a consult."

The prosecutor wanted to push this case though. The election was coming up, and "Keeping Our Kids Safe" had a good ring into it. The plea was harsh, twenty-five years, medium security, and being close to home.

Tuesday, all everyone could talk about was Billy's Mom. Wednesday's meeting was to have a different tone to it. Lilly wore a silver catsuit with a signal whip. One crack of the whip and the crowd quieted, and the meeting was brought to order. There was no doubt who was in charge. "I will keep this simple for you knuckleheads; this town is dysfunctional. Adults, you are to be a good example, instead, no one trusts or respects each other. At work, working as a team is far more effective and productive than working alone. Billy's dad is on the verge of losing his job."

"Students, or should I call them children, would benefit socially from making friends, study groups will help with grades. Parents, are you satisfied with having a less than five percent graduation rate? Are you satisfied with being the worst school ever rated? I grew up in this town. Mama would roll over in her grave if she saw what you have made of it."

"That is why my family came back. Granted, Elie was a surprise, but she is the best law officer you will ever meet, whether it is arresting bad people or shooting hoops with the kids. Just think about this, Billy's mom had been in a pedophile ring for years; as soon as Elie arrived, she was caught. I would vote out the whole lot of corrupt officials and get honest people in there. Let corrupt officials know we know where the ballot box is."

"If you have a grudge with someone, talk it out, it may heal old wounds. What happened in the short time I was away getting my education? Before I left, this was a fun-loving town, life is too short, you may regret saying something to somebody that you didn't want to hurt them."

"Robin is the lynchpin; everyone will have a copy of "Nowhere News". Cheryl is keeping a twenty-four-seven watch on her. Monday night was not good. Tuesday was a trip to the Museum of Fine Art, and tonight is bowling, and my sister stinks at bowling."

"Here is the deal, you can take the low road and have your demerits mount up, or you can take the high road, and be nice to each other. Tell Robin in great detail about the good things, so she can write glowing reports. It would brighten up someone's day if they hear a 'thank you'. If you thank someone, sooner or later it will be your turn. By just being nice, you can work your way back to zero, except for those that exceeded fifty-one. I must set some boundaries for bad behavior."

"If you wish to test us, Dean Connie will gladly make house calls. If you further want to test us, Miss Elie has permission from her boss to take you clubbing. I predict a dog collar and leash would be involved; you will be shown the ropes, literally speaking. Fresh meat is more exciting."

A member of the town said, "You are taking our rights away, and bullying the town."

"Not at all, I live here also. I want to live in a town where people are nice to each other. I want to live in a town that would make mama proud. She is the reason we are here. It is quite simple, have the council president ask us to leave, and we will do so. I do not want to live where we are not welcome. Except we will not come back. We will deed the castle over to the town, and suggest you tear it down and make a development out of it. You will not get a penny of taxes from us."

"We can't tear the castle down. It is the symbol of the town."

"Well, it didn't sell before, so logic dictates it won't sell now. Therefore, the land is worth more than the building." Miss Lilly cracked her whip and left without saying a word

Elie was cleaning up the town; as Deputy Commissioner, she was in charge of the borough.

When she saw a suspicious box on an executive's desk, she called two deputies. When the executive took the box out again, Elie screamed, "It is in plain sight, nab it." Inside was a picture of children, and the background looked like a basement. Everyone was doing a close inspection of the executive's house including the basement. "Nate, does this look like a crack to you?"

"Yes, it does, and there is a red mark up above."

"Ram it."

Inside were twelve emaciated children with no water or food. Once outside, all Elie could see was a hot dog vendor.

"Children, take very small bites, your stomach shrank while you were in there. We are going to take you to the hospital to make you better."

The council president called Miss Lilly and said, "Miss Lilly, tonight we are having a meeting. May I ask a favor? I suggest that you and your family not attend."

"As you wish."

The President pounded his gavel, "ORDER, ORDER. I want to start my comments by saying I will never ask Miss Lilly and her family to leave this town. As soon as Elie got to town, she broke up a pedophile ring and saved our children who were sealed into a room with no food or water."

"Miss Elie and her family are going to raise the grades of our students and make them better people. I see the town starting to get better, some grudges run deep, and it will take time to work through them, or even convince people to start to work through them."

Billy's dad spoke up, "Mr. President if I may, Miss Lilly's treatment of me was harsh. I found out later that I was to be fired in the next few days because I was such a bastard to my team and was in a downward spiral. She convinced my employers to delay their action to see if she could help to turn me around. I gave all my team members performance reviews to rate me. I found out how much of a bastard I was and how I needed to fix the problems. She saved my job. I am sure all the other members of her family will have a positive effect on our kids and this town, that is the kind of people they are."

"Mr. President, I agree with all that has been said tonight. As a member of this town, I propose that we dispose of the thought of asking them to leave forthwith. I believe we have a supermajority in the room tonight that agree. I say we should take hold of all the opportunities they give us to make us and this town better, the way it was when they were young. What the hell were we thinking, we had a good thing and we trashed it? How stupid is that? As our elected officials, I ask that you formalize our feelings with an official vote." It took a while to get the language of the motion correct, but the vote was passed unanimously.

Elie was on a secret sting operation; only the people she trusted most were involved. The warrants were to be served at the same time so no warning could be given to others in the ring.

First, Elie had some phone calls to make.

"Hello."

"Yes ma'am, this is Deputy Commissioner Elie calling. I first want to tell you that this call is being monitored. Today, we found your boy, along with many others, with no food or water. In fact, the wall was cemented shut. He is at the hospital with no life-threatening injuries."

At 16:30 all hell broke out in the executive offices. "Sir, here is an arrest warrant for you. White slavery, and prostitution to start with. I am sure the prosecutor will add many more charges. Your gun and badge please."

The mayor was one of the few that was not included in the ring: the Police Chief, and Fire Chief were the leaders. Seventeen in all were arrested. Each judge permitted Elie for fifty crop swats.

"Deputy Commissioner Elie you are fired!" the Police Chief said.

"As a suspended officer with intent to dismiss, you have no authority to get some coffee much less fire someone," said the judge, "Elie for that insubordination, you can add fifty swats with a heavy whip."

"Are you sure sir?"

"Yes, I trust your experience."

"Well, this is my hard whip. I made it special, the thongs, well you will find out about them. The judge's ruling means you crossed the line, and I am in BDSM mode. I am your Mistress."

"While a crop gives you a deep red hue, a hard whip gives you a dark purple hue with welts. I suggest buying healing cremes and lotions at the drug store. A garment such as a sheet will be more comfortable than tight fitting clothes."

"So, you will count to fifty, saying 'Thank you Mistress' after each strike. Tammy here is special; you will enjoy her."

"One, Thank you, Mistress, Two, Thank you, Mistress, Three, Thank you, Mistress. Four, Thank you Mistress, Five, Thank you Mistress." With that Tammy dropped her skirt and panties and stepped up to the batter's box. "Come on you cock sucking, Faggot, Pussy."