The New Sharif Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy was indeed special. She was proud of her 38EE rack, a real head-turner. It was her eight-inch cock with oversized balls that were impressive. Her orgasm was long and hard with multiple thick, creamy long ropes of semen. "If he was trained, he could get one hundred dollars for a good ass fucking. Have you pinned his shaft to his balls, so he has to pee like a woman? You need to come clubbing, two or three times a week; you will need titanium cards."

"Come on you faggot, make me cum, nice and hard. You fairy princess, come swallow all my cum." The ex-cop knew he couldn't stop until Elie told him to stop. He was her faggot after all. Tammy had grabbed hold of the back of the faggot's head and slammed her cock in his mouth so fast he didn't have time to breathe.

Elie said, "Faggot, you have not earned the right to have the pleasure of a cum. Miss Tammy is a good friend. You need to show her a good time. I will tell you when to stop." With that Tammy's dam burst, cumming right into the faggot's face. She was incoherent. The only thing she could do was to slam her cock into the faggot's mouth. Tammy was ready to explode again. She had a feeling it would not be the last orgasm of the night. Elie was going to drain Tammy of every bit of her cum and keep smiling at her.

Between Tammy's third and fourth wave of orgasms, she regained her voice, "Spread those legs wide you faggot, cock sucker, pussy, fairy Princess. Give your mistress a good target. I want to see her artwork on that cock and ball sack you have. With every stripe, you will get harder, harder than you would ever contemplate you being, until your next stripe." Elie took her up on her challenge.

A sunburst pattern would have been the easiest to make, but Elie considered they were for amateurs; she was an artist. Elie made a short survey and started to work on her canvas. Word got out when the faggot started working on Tammy. They were paying ten dollars per person and the bleachers were starting to fill. This was much better than a stupid basketball game.

All the women started to breathe heavily, they started to grind and pull hard on their nipples. The scene was scorching hot. By now some of the women were slamming three fingers into their dripping wet cunts. Some women just lunged for the closest cock; it didn't matter if it was a stranger or family. The lucky ones got two or three cocks enough for an endless circle of fucking every hole.

Around Tammy's eighth wave, she slipped into what appeared to be a major seizure, flopping around like a fish out of water. Elie would say later that she lost count around Tammy's tenth wave, things started to blur together. Elie was working on her composition and didn't notice Tammy trying to tell Elie to stop. It was a full-blown orgy now, most of the clothes lay in tatters in the rush to fuck. After a woman made someone cum, she crawled to the next free pussy or dick. It didn't matter if they were already being DPed, having a cock or cunt in their mouth was the overwhelming need.

Elie put down her whip and signaled the faggot to stop. Tammy was taken to the ice bath, having gained a serious fever during the proceedings. Elie's artwork was exquisite, a thing of beauty, each lash having its own personality. No two lashes had the same color or texture, the dark area on his foreskin was expertly worked into the entire piece. Elie never broke the skin, that was the control she had over the whip. Tammy came back down after regaining her sense of self. She ran to see the faggot's cock. Tammy's jaw dropped; no words could come out.

Elie said, "Tammy you need to close your mouth before the flies find it. You appear to like my work. I had to wait for you before I finished it." With that Elie reached down and squeezed the faggots balls hard. "Cum for me now, you useless, pathetic, cock sucking, faggot, pussy, man whore." The faggot then came on a cascade of cum. It was the icing on the cake.

That Friday, Sarah was the last to hand in her assignment; most handed in a one-page report. Sarah plopped down her ten-page double-sided report with a thump. It drew attention from all her classmates. Miss Lilly smiled. On Monday, Miss Lilly had her talk with Sarah. After briefly thumbing through the pages she said, "Sarah, I was not interested in what you wrote about Billy, but instead how long your report was. I assume your report was balanced, meaning you had both criticism and ideals about how Billy could improve himself. This is a long list. Did you think about this report every day or was it just done Thursday night? Also, do you agree this report is based on Billy?"

"Miss Lily, I promised you a comprehensive list. Of course, I thought about the report every day. I watched him in class to see if I could add to the list. I am a good student Miss Lilly, for everything wrong you need to find a solution. Yes, my thesis was on Billy, that is how you told us to write."

"So Sarah, you agree that this report was about Billy and you thought about it every day. Does that mean you think about Billy every day? I think you have a lot more in common with Billy than you think. It is my opinion that you think about him often, otherwise, you would not even think about observing him all week as you were already doing that."

"Remember, before I gave you this assignment you already made a list that required many observations, and perhaps some research. Billy is a very shy boy. It is time you need to implement your improvements. Wardrobe seems to be high on your list. Have him pick you up to head to the mall but make it three trips instead of one. Make an appointment with your hairstylist to spruce him up a bit. It will give him a big confidence boost. You will learn more about each other. He will see someone other than himself cares about him. He doesn't need to be your boyfriend to go out to the movies or play video games with."

Sarah was stunned. "Miss Lilly, I have never thought about him like that, or at least I don't think I have. You lay your case out well, full of logical progression. I agree his wardrobe does need some updating. I think I could become a friend instead of just a classmate. I could help him out with his clothes and get a haircut."

"Sarah, here is my card; consider it your Billy card. I would like to have all the receipts. I don't expect any abuse of that card. He doesn't need a Rolex or clothes from the Walmart clearance rack either. Scrub him up nice so you can be proud to be seen with him in public. He is smart as well; get two or three others and make a good study group, a diverse one so you can help each other out. People making friends is exactly what this town needs."

"Miss Lilly, you sound like this might go somewhere."

"I have to be optimistic Sarah, one day at a time. Communication is the key. Just like we are having an honest discussion now, you need to have the same with Billy. Just avoid the 'friends with benefits' label; you are so much better than a booty call."

Sarah called Billy a week later. "Billy, I am calling to apologize to you for the remarks I made to you in class. I had a long talk with Miss Lilly, she thinks we have a lot in common. She gave me her card. She thought a few trips to the mall to spend more time together will help you with your confidence. Say Saturday around eleven? Good, see you then. A gentleman always picks up the lady Billy, and knocks on the front door, no honking."

Billy was all nervous on Saturday. He bought a single yellow carnation for Sarah; this totally surprised Sarah and her parents. It was out of character for Billy. Sarah saw Billy wanted to make some effort with her. Sarah decided to hit the food courts first and relax over a meal. Over cheeseburgers, cokes and fries both started to open up. They were both having fun.

In the department stores, Sarah complimented Billy on how good he looked in the clothes she picked out for him. She was upfront with Billy that Miss Lilly suggested several trips to the mall to get clothes, and maybe some trips to see the latest movies that were out. Billy screwed up his courage, "Sarah, I saw that there is a really good fantasy movie coming out on Friday, would you like to see it with me? Maybe another shopping trip on Saturday?"

"Oh, Billy, I love fantasy movies. We can do another trip on Saturday too." Billy's confidence shot through the roof. Was Miss Lilly right about me and Sarah?

On Friday, both were more comfortable, as they knew what to expect from the movie, just not each other. There were lots of kidding and laughing, and of course, each had to give their review of the movie to the other. Sarah's blue eyes had a sparkle in them. Robin called Miss Lilly at home around three the following day. "Miss Lilly this is major breaking news, Billy and Sarah. How do I write about it without crushing them?"

"Well Robin, I have always found honesty is the best policy. If you know if there are grapevine issues, you can push them aside and write about a young relationship forming. Also, push that concept to the rest of the community so they will want to make friends also. The power of the pen is strong Robin, people look for negative stories, be careful."

"Thanks, Miss Lilly. I have a great idea."

On the first review issue from "Nowhere News," Billy had almost zeroed out his demerits.

The above the fold article read in a large typeface.

BREAKING NEWS

Dear Billy and Sarah,

"Thank you from myself, and my readers for stepping out and teaching us how to become friends. I have seen changes in both of you, for the better. I hope I can step up and have as positive effect on all my friends here in town as the both of you are doing. It is my hope I can write more stories about you in the future. Watch this space.

Of course, around the school, this was old news. As soon as Sarah agreed to go to the movies the grapevine dried up. Around the town in general this was earth-shattering news. These were the last two who would become friends.

Tammy told Elie, "Go down to Fourth and Pine, great ideas for faggots and some pleasure items for you. The fairy princess should get a pink dog collar and a fake diamond leash."

"He just lost his job. I thought the Glory Hole would have an opening for a faggot, cum bucket, fairy princess. I can't wait to see two in his ass and choking on another." The ex-police chief noticed that Tammy and Mistress were talking about him in the third person as if he was not worthy to be recognized.

Sarah had a great idea but remembered Miss Lilly did not want to have her card abused. Sarah made the call. "Hello, this is Sarah calling. Could I speak to Carol please?"

"Hi Carol, this is Sarah. I need a mega huge favor from you. I know you mostly just do hair, but I want to bring Billy in for the works. Spa, Massage, pedicure, manicure, haircut, etc. Extra pampering. Even guys like pampering."

"Well Sarah, it will take two or three people. I am not licensed for massage, maybe the owner could help. Wow, girl, you got it bad."

"It would behoove you to remember no funny business. I don't play well with others who interfere. I am hoping to volunteer to do that job."

"Let me ask the owner... She agreed Sarah, it will be a full day to do it all. Come around eight, and we will get him started. We will feed him around noon."

"Great, let me give you my card number."

"Hey Dad, can I talk to you?"

"Uh oh, that sounds pretty ominous, problems with Sarah I bet. Take it from an old married man, do as you are told. They are usually right."

"Dad she is so frustrating. We are going to do something on Saturday. I need to pick her up way early in the morning. She just said to eat a big breakfast. She is being really mysterious about everything."

"Welcome to the world of females. Mysterious is what they do. It is one thing to invite you to go to the movies, but she is doing something for you that requires considerable thought and planning. People do that for people they care about. She doesn't want to spoil the surprise; she is probably bursting at the seems to tell you, but she can't. Sounds like a pancake and sausage day for you."

Billy got up with the sun, or is it down with the Earth? Whatever, he had a lot to do. He knew his dad would enjoy his misery at breakfast. A fruit cup and juice were waiting for his dad when he came down. Billy had his fruit cup by the stove, so he could keep an eye on the pancakes and sausage. There were two things Billy knew he did well, cook and fix computers. He had a part-time job at night at a local shop. The owner considered him an extra tech, most of the work was done during the day. So, if Billy had a date or homework, he was excused. Mid-terms were coming up, so the study group would be meeting more often.

Billy picked up Sarah right at seven. It was a chilly day so as she was walking to the car, he ran forward and opened her door for her, the heater already going. Billy followed Sarah's directions; he couldn't believe how far from home this place was. Finally, at a quarter until eight, they pulled up to the salon. "Sarah, this place does not open until ten, what are we doing here?"

"Your appointment is for eight. Shall we go in and meet the team?"

"Billy, may I introduce you to Jean, she is the owner and manager. This is Carol, she is my stylist. Some of the other ladies may be helping you today. These ladies are the best in the state. You don't think I would drive out here once a month if they weren't, do you? Billy, today you are getting a total makeover; it will take all day. You may think me silly, but everything they will do for you today will make your body healthier. Even clear fingernail polish will protect your nails. Having you look like a hunk is only one of the side benefits."

Jean said, "Carol I think you are right; she is a lost cause."

Jean continued, "Billy we may never see you again, so I want to say this now, you treat Sarah right, or you will have five she-devils hunting you down."

"OK I concede, but no waxing. I still have not recovered from what Miss Lilly did!" Remembering the event brought twenty-five shades of red to Sarah's face and many arched eyebrows across the room.

Sarah took Billy's keys and left. Billy was hustled off to the sauna so he could get his pores opened and the skin made more malleable.

Billy headed to the sauna to shed off all the dirt from him. Afterward, Carol brought him to the shower and hosed him down while using several kinds of soaps. The cold water helped Billy to cool off from the sauna's heat.

The shop was starting to get slammed. Carol went to cut hair while the owner took over. Billy was amazed at the business the shop had.

Billy was dragged from one station to the next; he even got a facial. At noon, they hand-fed him so he would not ruin the work already done. At five, Sarah pulled up to rescue him and took him to a cozy diner.

"So, how did it go? Did you like it? You look great."

"I feel good. I just was not comfortable with Carol giving me a shower. She kind of invaded my personal space."

"I felt the same way the first time. She explained to me that the sauna was cooking me from the inside, that's why the cold water. You also now had a lot of crap left on the surface; the pumice stone took off an extra couple layers of dead skin."

The kids have already started to start in on Billy before he went to class. Miss Lilly wouldn't have any part of it. "Why Billy, you look dashing today. I think I am a bit jealous. No one ever gave me a spa treatment. It should be a teacher perk." Then all kidding stopped; when Miss Lilly even suggests something should stop, it does.

Billy had come a long way; his grades jumped two levels. He was scrambling to catch up to his study group, but most likely won't make it. He slacked off his freshman year. Sarah was a godsend for him; he would never be where he was without her.

"Dad, can we talk? I want to do something, but I need your help to make the right choice."

"Sure son, what's your problem?"

"Well, Sarah keeps doing all these awesome things for me? What have I given her? So, I have done some research to narrow things down." Billy showed his dad his screen.

"Son, cancel your date with Sarah on Saturday. Tell her you have something you have to do, and you don't know how long it will take."

"Hello Sirs, how are you doing today?"

"My boy wants to sell his car and make a lease on this car here." Billy's dad hands the salesman a sheet of paper. I am prepared to pay half of the price off the top if you start to amortize his lease from the balance. It should drastically cut his interest payments and principal payments. Remember, there are more than half a dozen dealerships on this strip with similar cars. The question is, do you want the commission?"

Taking money off the top drastically reduced the amount of interest the dealership would get. However, the salesperson didn't like sending business elsewhere. The manager looked at the car lots on either side of him, and the one across the street. All had similar cars just waiting for someone to come in and buy one. If he didn't sell the car, it would be taking up valuable space for new cars. He called his boss, who had to call his boss. Finally, a new lease agreement was made and shown to Billy's dad for his approval. After reading it fully, the deal was struck. Later they sold Billy's old car for a good price. It was a good day.

The following day Billy pulled up into Sarah's parent's driveway to pick her up for church. Billy said, "After you M'lady. Perhaps your parents would like to accompany us."

"Billy, where is your car? Did you walk all the way here?"

"It's in the driveway. Perhaps your parents could get in first and fool around in the back seat while we go to church." Sarah's dad let out a laugh.

"That's your car? When did you get it? What kind is it? I love the pearlescent white cars. That is so cool."

They all piled in and they were off. Billy related that the car was all-electric and had a range of three-hundred and fifty miles. There are chargers at the mall and theater with more coming.

"Dear, did you have to be so fast to laugh when Billy was asking where we would like to sit?" She eyed her husband mischievously. "You are lucky my elbow didn't accidentally break your rib. If we weren't going to church, I may have taken him up on his offer."

"Eww, Mom that is gross."

"Sarah, could you thank your parents for letting me come over to study? I could have ten people trying to teach me a concept, then you come along and say the same thing and the light bulb turns on. You get me Sarah; you get me. How did Miss Lilly know?"

"Miss Lilly, I will never figure her out. I guess being the head Mistress she knows how to turn the smallest bad detail and make it good. We don't even know we are doing it. My special report was my list of how I thought you were a loser in class. She hardly looked at my report. She only cared about you and me. She brought several things I said and then asked me if I thought about you every day.

"She pointed out even before I got the assignment that I made a list that required many observations and research. I was stunned. Billy, I don't think you are a loser. You are bright, kind, fun-loving, easy to talk to, and you have good insights when in the study group. It was just a wall I had to hide behind. How I felt about you, and how I wanted all my friends to see how I thought about you."

"Sure, you could say Miss Lilly bribed me to take you to the mall. When we were at the food court I was confused. My mind was thinking about you differently. At the movies, that was the game-changer. How freely you opened up to me. Your eyes never left mine. When you asked me what I thought about the movie I didn't know what to say. I forgot everything about it. I was only pondering you all the time.