The New Sharif Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone enjoyed seeing the budding relationship grow. Robin was right, they were the catalyst for the whole town to be nicer to each other. Robin wrote several glowing reports every week about the entire town. Sometimes she had so many she had to wait for the next week to finish them. She didn't even print the demerits anymore as all were at zero except those who exceeded the max early on.

Miss Faith? She needed intensive physical therapy. She worked alongside a trainer and the nurse. The nurse took Faith's swear jar, put it in a high cupboard, and proceeded to place a padlock on it. "Don't worry about that. If you want to work with me, you won't be swearing, GOT IT!"

"Yes ma'am." Faith felt like she was in kindergarten being told to take a time out by her mother.

Faith liked the nurse. She had to do most of her therapy at the nurse's station, then move to the gym as she heals. The nurse had her start with the basics: CPR, and emergency first aid. One certificate leads to another, and then to another. Soon, Faith was starting to take classes. The nurse always held Faith's feet to the fire.

"Faith, you can't get it wrong. You need to know five reasons for the problem before someone else comes up with one. If you guess at only one and get it wrong, then you wasted twenty minutes, and the patient is worse off than when they came in, and you are still at square one. Don't give me suggestions, give me solutions. Be prepared to tell me why I am wrong. It's not 'take two aspirin and call me in the morning anymore'; it is 'take two hundred joules and I will try to restart your heart'."

From that day forward Faith had more respect for the nurse because of what she does. The paperwork disguises and dismisses what she does; she is on the front line of defense. All you may have is a quick-thinking nurse to save your life.

Faith thought then and there that she would find out what it took to graduate in Physical Therapy. She was a patient now; she could aide the nurse.

It had been a month of basic training for Elie's faggot. He was rebellious sometimes. Elie would only allow the faggot only a few links on his leash from the bolt in the floor. He soon found out it was enough to turn his head to breathe. Most of the time the faggot lived at his house, but when he must be punished by say, sleeping in a suspended electrified cage, he would do so in the cavernous dungeon in the castle. The family members would take turns watching him.

Elie had enough, she was going to break the faggot. She had not seen her old friend in some time, and her students would have fun with her faggot. Her friend had been her partner on the force before she went to teach at the very specialized school.

It was time to go to The Glory Hole. As she entered, she was greeted warmly. "Ah, Mistress Elie, it has been so long since we last saw you. School is still in session, but you can go back in thirty minutes. The collars and leashes are in the far corner; feel free to browse at your leisure. I am afraid your friend has been teasing the students about your faggot for some time."

The faggot was not understanding what was going on. Class? Students? Elie dragged her slave into the unknown catacombs of The Glory Hole, eventually leading to a red door. Inside waited a class of college students, not unlike the ones that were next to the Castle. This school taught body modification. It will be phase one for the faggot. The students were upset as their teacher did not assign groups yet she always did that.

Elie walked up and hugged her old friend. Elie grabbed a marker to write down preferences. Long jet black, silky hair, extra-large mouth to deep throat an extra-large cock or suck off two at once. No gag reflex, breasts to be decided. There was some appeal that if you are fucking a faggot that looked like a boy. Phase one was a rough sketch of what it will look like. Phase three is when most of the fine-tuning was done.

Elie's friend started assigning groups to work on every single body part. There was also a list of alternates. A team captain could select one alternate to assist her group. The last spot filled was the ASS body part. This was the hardest body part to do especially for a faggot. It was senior and graduate fields of study, but occasionally a second-semester sophomore got a shot to figure out the puzzle. Lucy saw her name listed, "ME!"

Lucy did her best, but she had not been taught how to tackle the ass. "We are at the halfway point girls." They were always timed to pass whatever they were working on. "Lucy, you best hurry."

Lucy looked at the board and saw only one alternate left. "Pixie, get your ass over here. They didn't teach me this stuff. Strip out of your jeans and panties. I need to see your ass." Overjoyed to be working on an ass, she ran over to Lucy ripping her clothes along the way.

"I am guessing Mistress wants a nice bubble butt to have cocks and strap-ons rammed up its ass. Pixie, lay across my lap." slap, slap, slap.

"Oh, my God, enough with the hand, get the crop. I am a dirty whore who needs to be punished." Lucy lubed up three fingers and started to finger fuck Pixie. Pixie was bucking back onto Lucy's fingers to get them as deep as possible. "That tickles."

Lucy moved over to the faggot, Pixie looking longingly at Lucy. "Look at this flabby ass, that won't do. Slap, Slap. Slap. Each slap was getting harder and harder. Pixie closed her eyes and pictured Lucy was doing that to her. Lucy lubed up three fingers again and started finger fucking the faggot. "Oh, his ass is way to lose, we need to tighten that up." Lucy started fisting the faggot. Lucy pulled out a sharpie to mark where she should start her phase one diagram on the computer.

Elie said, "They are a team. Give them both passing grades and make them ass specialists. Don't set your girls up for failure like you were; you almost failed three times. Start in the second year with an intro, let them gain confidence, and have them be prepared before they are tested. I would use corporal punishment by each other and have the instructors rip into their ass. Have them look forward to the pleasure they will get in class from being whipped. Make them pain sluts and take them to sub-space, then force many orgasms."

"Congratulate Lucy and Pixie for passing their test. Lucy lubed up her hand and started to fist Pixie in the ass, with no mercy. Elie motioned to her faggot to deep throat Pixie. Pixie gave up all control to Lucy to treat her like the two-bit whore she longed to be. Lucy realized she was now Pixie's Domme. Pixie would relish being whipped by Lucy. She would see Lucy's face when she masturbated. If Pixie heard someone else being whipped or someone else whipping her, she would believe with her whole soul it was Lucy.

"Mistress Elie, may I speak with you? You saw Pixie in there, she almost needed me to be rough with her."

"You did very good. She wanted to be treated like a slut. She probably wanted the crop more, but that is not her call, you wanted to fist her. There are a few things you have to keep track of. You need to make a detailed contract so she knows what you will do at all times. See how much she masturbates; we can chain her to the wall to cure her of that. Your greatest weapon is to ignore her. She will purposely do things to get punished; if that gets out of hand you need to teach her a lesson.

"Before you leave, buy a collar suitable for the class dress code. Bring her things to the Castle, we will give you a room with a thermostat. She gets to sleep on a duvet; blankets and sheets are rewards for good behavior. You will need to learn how to use all manner of sex toys quickly. If you can't use them properly you will harm her, not that she would care, as you can do no wrong, but you would care. Remember, all rewards, no matter how hard they were to obtain, can and will be taken away in an instant.

"If she was on my lap, begging for the crop, when you wanted to give her a spanking, I would have dumped her on the ground and stopped everything. She will figure out that pissing you off is not the way to go. Don't worry Lucy, my entire family will help with your education. Let her know if she misses school because of bad behavior, another girl will take her place."

Pixie was given the task of writing what she wanted in her contract. If she only said that she would accept everything from Lucy, then Lucy would deem it as not being important enough to her to give thought to it.

After school, Cheryl and Elie started Lucy's education. Afterwards, Lucy's tits and nipples were so inflamed she couldn't wear a blouse. She had to know how Pixie would react, and how she would scream. Sometimes Elie would give her a stripe saying, "This is how you don't do it. Memorize your scream." Then came the identification. Lucy would get a stripe with a blindfold on, then asked what made the stripe. In Elie's eyes, if you misidentified the right one, you also misidentified the wrong one. Lucie was given ten stripes each from both kinds of whips.

On one fateful night, Lucy had an extra long session. The whips were getting harder, and she did not get one question right all night. Lucy went to another place to hide from the pain and was rewarded with more lashes because she was not paying attention. Pixie ran to get the soothing lotions which she carefully applied to Lucy's body. Pixie's blood was boiling. She ran into the kitchen, "How dare you treat Lucy like that. Who gave you permission to treat her like that?"

"Elie, it has a voice."

"Yes, and a very loud one by all accounts. To answer your question Pixie, you did. Pixie you spent every night with Lucy, but you never objected. If you want to be a submissive, you need to figure out what your job description is. It is not our job to put lotions and cremes on Lucy, so she never got any. It is not our job to tell us to 'Go to Hell.' A submissive fights like hell for her dominant. The question is, where were you a week ago? We have been waiting."

"Wait, what? You wanted me to come down here and yell, and scream at you?"

"No, we were waiting for you to do your job. If that entails yelling and screaming, then so be it."

The following day, Lucy could not go to school. "Pixie, tell Lucy."

"Lucy, last night I learned a big lesson to be submissive. I thought I was supposed to be all passive, and let you make all decisions was what my role was. We have to protect, defend and serve each other equally, but maybe in different ways. It is the only way we can be on the same page. Sometimes, that means you need to tell a couple of assholes to fuck off; no matter who they are. So, no more discipline until you're all healed up. I need to do some soul searching to find the questions, and then find the answers. My job description is lacking now. Lucy, I am sorry for all the pain you went through for me."

Cheryl and Elie were walking out of the room when Cheryl said, "Elie did Pixie just call us ass-holes and told us to fuck off?"

"That's what I heard, there may be hope for her yet."