The New Shop Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy tries out new underwear shop with a friendly assistant.
2.6k words
4.57
11.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It promised to be his boring weekly trip to the local mall where he usually picked up groceries, had a cup of coffee and did a little window-shopping, so nothing special. Tom, who worked as a system admin freelancer was in his thirties and had lived alone for quite a while now since his last girlfriend had left him.

She -- her name was Stephanie -- had been a fairly normal girl-next-door type and their three-year-relationship had been nice but not exciting. He had tried to spice things up in the bedroom department in the dawn of their time together by buying her new lingerie and even experimenting with a few toys, but she hadn't really shown much interest. Eventually, she had left for a new job in another state and they had parted ways in a friendly fashion.

After their breakup, he had started cycling as an effort to drown his beginning depression and had invested in a race bike, some sportswear, helmet, shoes and so on. The effects of the biking started to show as his legs and his abs had become more muscular and he had started to lose weight. This made him even more frustrated, as his sex drive had increased along with the training and so he now missed sex with a partner even more. Also, the professional biking rule not to wear underwear under the skin-tight, mostly shiny black cycling outfits was responsible for the fact, that he sometimes developed massive hard-ons on when returning from his bike trips which had to be dealt with in the shower afterwards all alone.

So, while window-shopping at the mall wearing jeans and a rather tight t-shirt that showed off some of his newly developed muscles, he noticed a new shop called UnderStatement. The shop window showed some female display dummies wearing lingerie and a male dummy wearing something that looked like shiny black bike shorts but seemed to be missing something. It was low-rise and carried a small metallic tag at the waistline. This item immediately got his interest as he had thought about buying a new set of bike sportswear and was intrigued by this unusual design.

He entered the store.

"Hi!" said a melodic voice.

It belonged to a female assistant of short and slim stature with a buzz cut and a winning smile who sat behind a counter. She seemed to be a bit younger than him and wore a t-shirt which read 'Good grammar is sexy.' She was rather flat-chested but had just the right amount of makeup to reach a compromise between cute and sexy.

"Hi there!" Tom said.

"My name's Suzy! Can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Tom. Well, I was wondering about these cycling shorts in your window. They are really out of the ordinary, aren't they?"

Suzy smiled a little mischievously.

"That's because they aren't for cycling -- we don't sell sports- but underwear. You like them?"

Tom blushed a little bit for acting stupid in front of this attractive woman.

"Yes, they look really good. But as underwear - I don't know..."

Suzy interrupted him.

"You should try them on. I guess you're a size M?"

"Yes but..."

Tom had never tried on underwear in a store before and behaved a little dumbfounded.

"I'll be right back!" Suzy jumped from her seat.

At least there was no one else in the store to overhear this conversation, Tom thought.

Tom could admire Suzy's attractive backside in the black leathery very tight-fitting leggings she wore as she went into the back of the store. He couldn't take his eyes of her shiny, slightly swaying behind until she disappeared through a curtain.

It didn't take her long to come back and her overall appearance now seemed even more stunning to him.

"Here you go!" she said and handed him two sealed plastic bags, one with a label 'M' and a long number, the other one with a label 'one-time try-on thong white M'.

Tom was too confused to ask, what the second one was for as Suzy started walking and beckoned him to follow her.

"Follow me to the changing rooms. I'll just have my colleague take over the counter. Lea!" she shouted.

"Yeah?" another female voice answered.

"I'm doing a customer try-on!" Suzy called.

"Ok, I'll take over in a minute. Have fun!" the other voice, obviously belonging to Lea responded.

Suzy led the way through the store and Tom followed, mulling over the 'have fun' remark but was soon distracted when he realized that the store was loaded with stands full of other pairs of male and female underwear, some of them presenting sexy styles he had never seen before.

"That's quite an extraordinary selection you have here!" he almost stammered.

"I know!" she said, turning her head back to him and smiling. "And we haven't even been to the daring slash kinky section yet. Here we are!"

She stopped in front of row of changing room cubicles, each with a long purple curtain and opened one for him. Inside the cubicle, all three walls were lined with full-body mirrors.

"Now as I figure you don't wear a pair underneath that would fit under those" -- she indicated the package containing the black shorts -- "you will have to put on these" -- she indicated the 'try-on thong'-bag -- "instead of your own underwear before you try the black ones -- for hygienic reasons, you know. The try-on-thongs are made of a rather thin material to avoid visible panty lines that would spoil the impression."

He blushed a little again as he never had worn a thong before. Suzy seemed to read his mind. She smiled and put her hand soothingly on his for a second. Tom got goose bumps. She noticed and withdrew her hand.

"Sorry, I know it might feel unfamiliar, but otherwise you can't see if the long pair fits! Go on, I'll be nearby if you need another size or any other help."

She still wore her warm, almost sexy smile and ushered him into the cubicle so nicely that Tom couldn't but do as he was told. He suddenly realized that he would have to strip completely naked with a sexy young woman just a curtain away but relaxed a little when he heard her retreating steps.

When his cotton boxers were down he embarrassedly noticed that his cock had started swelling a little. He opened the bag with the thong and was surprised how soft the thin material was to the touch. As he carefully stepped into it, he thought about whether the pouch of the thong would be large enough to contain his member if it swelled anymore and whether his pubic hair might peek out. As the material of the thong first touched the base of his cock he almost gasped with pleasure as it felt so very nice on his skin. His goose bumps flared up again when pulled up the thong completely. Then he looked into the mirrors.

His half-erect and still swelling member was very visible in the almost see-through white material and Tom felt a mixture of embarrassment and arousal -- almost guilty of himself narcissistically being turned on by his own sight. Because of the three mirrors, he even could see his backside with the small strap of the thong disappearing between the cheeks of his ass.

"You ok in there?" Suzy asked.

He almost jumped.

"A-a-all right," he stammered.

"Do they fit or do you need another size?"

"Well, I-I have just p-put on the thong."

He cursed himself for acting so inexperienced.

"Hmmm, good to know!" Suzy said with a tone sound even more sensual than before. "Hope you like it as well. Take your time with the shorts, I'll be right back."

Tom blushed again and had started to say "You don't have to..." but stopped when he heard her walking away again. Sighing, he took the second bag. The material of the black shorts was very smooth as well and shimmered in the spotlight of the changing room. When he entered the legs of the shorts he almost moaned because the material was so smooth. While sliding the pair over the cheeks of his ass and over his package he savoured the pleasure it gave him.

When he looked at his reflection in the mirrors, it seemed to give him an affirmative wink. He now started to like the picture. More and more, his arousal took over his body all by itself. A massive bulge was visible in the shorts, only contained by the tight shiny material of the two layers of thin clothing he was wearing.

The clearing of someone's throat was audible.

"This must be Suzy again! Has she spied on me?" he thought, panicking a little.

"How is everything?" Suzy's melodic voice asked again.

"They -- they... well I must say, they fit perfectly!" Tom could just say.

"Oh, good!" Suzy said, extending the last syllable a bit longer than necessary.

"I brought you a second pair I thought you might enjoy, if you are game today and would like to try another?"

"Another pair? But I..." Tom was overwhelmed by the situation but aroused at the same time.

"I'll bet you'll like them too. Tell you what, if I'm right and you are willing to buy both, I'm giving you a 15% discount on them!" Suzy said.

"And maybe I'd dream about you, if you'd just let take me a small a peek!" she added in a whisper, obviously talking to herself.

But Tom had heard her and his head started spinning.

"O-Ok then, well that sounds very generous," he said, inhaled deeply to convince himself to eventually take a risk in his life. He exhaled, inhaled again, held his breath to suck his belly in a bit and opened the curtain to about a third, pretending to look where he would receive the next item in his 'haul'.

Suzy stood there waiting with her back facing him, the new package hanging loosely from her hand, but quickly turned around when she heard the curtain slide. She looked surprised and pleased at the same time when she saw his otherwise naked body in the black shorts. She swallowed and unconsciously licked her lip. Tom could see her eyes drop to his bulging crotch for a second then she gained her professionalism again.

"Here you go!" she said, handing him the new bag.

As Tom took it and turned sideways to examine it, Suzy added:

"I see what you meant. They really do fit perfectly." Her voice now had a sultry touch again.

Tom didn't know what to say, so he just smiled while blushing again and closed the curtain.

"Shall I come back when you are ready with this one?" she asked.

"Ok -- I mean, if you'd like to..." he stammered again.

"I definitely would..." she said, followed by a whispered "damn!"

Then Tom could hear her walking away again.

He opened the third bag. It contained a pair of short pants made of black almost see-through material with a fine animal print.

He took off the first shorts and put on the animal print ones. The fine transparent and very smooth cloth sent a sizzle through his body again. His half erect cock in the thong grew again. This pair too fit very well but a look into the mirrors told him, that they were so transparent that you could clearly see the thong underneath which ruined the overall effect.

Tom thought about it and tried to decide what to do. If he tried them without the thong, it would feel even more arousing but he couldn't ignore the rule about having to wear something underneath.

He heard Suzy come back.

"S-Suzy?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm here. How do you like them?"

"I'm definitely taking both pairs."

His voice sounded more confident now.

"Oh great! Well, I'm relieved. You know, I so hoped I could make this a pleasurable experience for you when you entered the store," she said.

"Pleasurable indeed!" Tom murmured. "But you know what? I think I'll have to put this second pair on without the thong so I can really judge how they'll look. Is that ok, as I'm definitely buying them?"

Now it was Suzy's time to stammer a little.

"O-OK! Shall I wait here to..." she paused and cleared her throat "...to collect the thong and the first pair?"

"Yes, give me a second!" Tom said and rushed to yank down his two layers of undies and rush the transparent ones up again. His erection was very visible now. He silently opened the curtain just a small gap and saw Suzy waiting directly in front of it, the back of her head just a few inches away from his. She was fanning herself with her hand. He whispered: "Would you like to take a peek again?"

Suzy's fanning hand froze and she slowly turned to him. "You did hear that earlier?" she whispered back.

"I did indeed! So...?" he asked.

"I'd love to." she whispered, blushing even more.

"Is there anybody else here? Can I open the curtain?" Tom had to be sure.

"No, there's only Lea and she can't leave the counter." Suzy's head with her very short hair was very close now. Tom could smell her perfume and saw little beads of sweat on her throat running down into her cleavage.

"Ok then." He opened the curtain fully.

Suzy swallowed and examined him closely. "Turn around!" she demanded, still whispering.

He again did as he was told.

"You really look good."

She paused and came near him, bringing her body very close to his and laid her hand onto his shoulder. She started to whisper into his hear:

"Do you mind if I close the curtain?"

"Please do!" he gasped. With her free hand, she rapidly drew the curtain shut.

"And may I... touch your ass a bit?" she continued to whisper.

Tom couldn't resist.

"Only if I can return the favour!" he breathed.

"Please do!" she mimicked him, grinning and slowly caressing his behind.

He carefully touched hers through her shiny leathery leggings. The leggings and her ass felt wonderful to the touch. Her smell was intoxicating.

"You like my ass in these smooth leggings?" Suzy asked and started to move her hips towards his so they were barely touching.

"Hmmm!" Tom realized he wasn't really able to talk anymore.

"I love how your cock shows in these." Suzy's hand moved to his belly.

Suddenly they heard the bell of the entrance door ring.

"Shit!" Suzy cursed under her breath and detached herself from him instantly.

"We're not finished yet!" she told him, looking determined and kissing him on the neck. Then she grinned and rushed out of the changing room, taking the first bag and the thong with her.

"Very well, Sir, I'll meet you at the counter!" she called and hastily walked away.

Tom felt his erection subside, sighed and changed into his normal clothes again. In the mirror he could see his head carrying the colour of a tomato.

When he came to the counter, both salesgirls were busy with other customers. While waiting, he closely observed Suzy. She tried her best to act professionally again but he could see the sweat in her cleavage again and caught her catching glimpses of him every few seconds while smiling to herself.

Tom handed the third bag to her.

"So, it'll be these two with the discount we agreed," Suzy said, when it was his turn. "The third item is due tomorrow at around 7 p.m. Would that be ok for you to come here again to pick it up?"

He swallowed. "Th-third item?"

She winked. "Yes, the THIRD item."

Tom smiled. "Ah yes, I'll be glad to collect that tomorrow!"

End of part one