All Comments on 'The New Slave Ch. 03'

by martin_x59

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

keep it going a lovely set of stories

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123almost 11 years ago
ms

What a wonderful time Daniel seems to be having,although I don't envy him being set upon by the bullies.The mystery of who Sir is adds to the story and no doubt to Daniel's sensations.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Would luv to be in Dan's place, though I'd want different cocks up my ass.

Would luv to be in Dan's place, though I'd want different cocks up my ass.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

I Love discovering nice innocent ones like Daniel but also love finding the Big Boys as they are so eager to serve a Hot Hunk of a construction owner in Indiana. I also have turned few into the Gurls they were destined to be and one almost went all the way, instead is seeing how living her life as a full time Girl will be as a test. Love to chat and exchange emails and also travel as I am also good at turning out cuckolds; basically seducing the wives and having the bi downlow hubby come out as i make him a cuckold in front of her and as she is caught cheating and my Dominant nature takes the situation into a plan that was hatched out and enacted so everyone wins in the end as hubby no longer has to sneak around and she gets to have her cake and eat it too while i get both of them and a big charge out of it. One became a Hotwife with a bi cuckold hubby, another became a Femdom Mistress with her cd sissy slave husband, and another became bi-swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Back when gay bars were around, I went home with a black couple. It was my first interracial and first split roast. We did it many times after and only stopped as one or both were developing an emotional attachment to me and wanted to call it quits before it went to far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous