The New Swimsuit Ch. 02c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRANCIS

"Patty did say to wear the sexiest suits we had," Susan said, then looked at Xi and added "and I see that most of us did."

I've been married to Xi for seven years. I know all too well her "Oh, you did not just fuck with me..." look.

"Hey, now that we're all here," Xi said, "why don't we all take a quick dip before dinner?"

XI

Rob and Patty were the first in the pool, and by the time Tom, Francis and Alix joined them, Patty was already perched on Rob's shoulders getting piggybacked across the pool. What's that all about, I wondered?

I stood by the edge of the pool. "Coming in, Susan?" I asked.

She just stood there as if I'd asked her to jump into a fire pit. "That really is a swimsuit, isn't it?" I asked her, loudly enough for everybody else to hear, but not loudly enough that it was obvious I wanted them to. "Not just something you're wearing so you can tease the guys while staying safe? I guess most of us really wore swimsuits."

She hesitated for another moment, then walked past me, muttering "Fuck... you..." under her breath, and jumped into the water with her arms folded over her chest.

And it didn't help: before she came to the surface, I could see her trying frantically to work her bikini top -- such as it was -- back into place.

I jumped in alongside her. "Tease," I said under my breath.

"At least I had the guts to wear something sexy in the first place," she hissed back.

I swam underwater to Francis and popped up behind him. "Let me up on your shoulders," I said. He ducked down and I climbed aboard. When I was clear of the water again, I turned to face Susan again, gave her a smile, then told Francis "Let's go after Patty and Rob."

ROB

"I challenge thee," Xi said to Patty, as Francis's rider challenged my rider to a chicken fight. Patty accepted and as they faced one another, positioning themselves to try to shove one another into the pool, I got a good look at Xi and saw that what I'd hoped for was true: she wasn't wearing a tankini after all, but an actual matching camisole and panties set. And soaking wet, the pink top was almost invisible, displaying her perfect breasts not a foot in front of me.

Momentarily startled, I took an involuntary step backward, and Patty tumbled into the water.

Xi threw her arms up in the air (which was an incredible sight), and said "Easiest win ever!" Then "Who's next?"

ALIX

I pulled Cal over to the edge of the pool and then into the chest-deep water: if Rob was going to be Patty's horse, then Cal was going to be mine.

Not that Cal wasn't more than happy for an excuse to stand inches away Xi and her see-through outfit.

I was very aware that Xi had changed the tone of the party the moment she'd gotten her outfit wet. She wasn't naked -- neither was Susan for that matter -- but the atmosphere was clearly sexual now. As I prepared to climb onto Cal's shoulders, I knew I could very well end this game with my top pulled off, my tiny breasts expose to all our friends.

The thought made me so horny, it was almost painful.

The next round of chicken-fighting never happened, though: Xi didn't want me, she wanted Susan.

She walked over to Susan, who was still standing in waist-deep water, and said, just loudly enough for her to hear (and Cal and me: we were standing about 20 feet away, him right behind me), "Take me on, bitch."

Susan instinctively looked down at her own dangerously skimpy bikini, knowing what would happen if she grappled with Xi.

As soon as she saw this, Xi quickly reached out and yanked on Susan's top, ripping it right off of her.

Time seemed to freeze, and Susan comprehended what had happened.

I became aware that Cal's right arm was draped around my torso, just underneath my breasts.

Susan was exposed for several seconds before she got her wits about her and brought her arms up to cover her breasts.

Xi started give him her little slaps on the face: not to hurt her, only to annoy. "What's wrong, afraid to let everybody see your tits?"

"Fuck... you..." Susan said, taking her arms from her breasts and using her left arms to deflect Xi's slaps while with her right hand tearing at Xi's top.

Or trying to, anyway: it stretched some, but didn't rip

Had Cal moved in closer to me? I could certainly feel his cock poking at me through our bathing suits.

Frustrated, Susan strode over to Xi's husband Francis, making no attempt to cover herself up, pulled him over to the shallow, knee-deep end of the pool, put her hands on either side of his waist, quickly yanked down his trunks, and shoved her mouth over his hard cock.

Francis was too started to object -- or at least that's what he was going to claim, anyway.

Cal was deliberately pressing against me now. I knew I shouldn't, but I ground my ass back at him, just a little.

Susan was sucking Francis's cock with a vengeance.

Literally, I guess.

This had to have been the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Cal must have thought so too, because as we were watching, he was pushing hard against my pussy underwater.

Francis groaned, clearly about to cum, as Xi pulled Susan from him -- fortunately, not taking half his dick with her. Francis's knees bucked as he came, several strings of white liquid hitting the shallow end of the pool.

By the time I turned my attention back to the women, who were wrestling in the water several feel away, Xi had somehow lost both parts of her outfit, and was naked.

And with Cal now thrusting openly behind me -- nobody was watching us, after all -- my pussy was on fire as never before.

I untied by bikini bottoms, using one hand to hold them against my left thigh, so they didn't float away.

Not only did Cal know just what I wanted (needed), he'd obviously lost his own swimsuit somewhere along the way. The head of his cock was now nestled between the folds of my pussy lips

Cal wrapped an arm around me, yanked me backwards against him... and just like that, for the first time in my life, I had a cock other than Rob's deep inside my pussy. I knew from seeing it last week that Cal's cock was a fairly normal size -- but it felt like broomstick, that's how horny I was.

Each stroke felt like a cool fire inside my pussy, after a while giving me a string of mini-orgasms; but this was only making me hornier by the second and I knew that at this awkward angle, neither of us would ever really cum.

I tore myself away from Cal, wading over to Rob, my bikini bottom sliding down my leg as I moved. I grabbed his arm and said, barely trying keep my voice low, "Take me upstairs and fuck me right now."

If he wondered why I was bottomless, let alone suspected that his friend had just had his cock inside of me, he didn't say a word.

We ran into the house, went upstairs, and found the bedroom easily enough. He threw me onto the bed, stripped off his trunks, and fucked me without a moment's foreplay. He never even bothered to take off my bikini top, but at one point he shoved his hand underneath it to grab one of my tiny boobs, and did it roughly enough to tear the top down the middle.

The bedroom window faced the patio -- and I don't know what was going on down there at the time, but when I screamed, I'm sure everybody heard me.

12