All Comments on 'The New Swingers Bull'

by finnjones

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOLOLOL

try that with a real man and you would be dead you coward

8teenholes8teenholesover 9 years ago
I liked it

5* to offset all the idiots! Great sex scenes, love the dominance. I'm going to read it a few more times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your title is misleading.

The swinging lifestyle is not the same as the cuckold lifestyle. Please do your homework before writing another one. My husband and I are swingers and this is not swinging hon.

jsmythe300jsmythe300over 9 years ago
I must agree with the anonymous commentator below.

This is a far cry from the swinging lifestyle my friend and should not be billed as a swinging story. I have no issues with either lifestyle but your title does mislead the reader. The humiliation aspect also does nothing for me and without that it would have been much more erotic. I gave this one 2 stars for the misnamed title and lack of any real love between the husband and wife. Good day to you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah. I'll pass.

finnjonesfinnjonesover 9 years agoAuthor
Apologies

To the Swinging community: I understand your perspective and you're right. This is more in the vein of cuckold/humiliation genre. I should have titled it accordingly.

As for the lack of love, remember that this is written from the perspective of the bull, not the cuckold. I can't apologize for the reader not finding something that wasn't originally part of the story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Yep, not a swinging tale

I appreciate the author owning up to his mistake. This story works well as a fetish or BDSM story, but it's definitely not consistent with the swinging lifestyle.

horroroticahorroroticaover 9 years ago
Good Cuckold Story

I think you did a decent job of this story, despite confusing swinging with cuckolding. Don't be too upset by the reaction here as cuckolding stories don't rate well on literotica for some reason. But I thought your writing is certainly above average for this site. Very little passive voice, which shows you know how to write. I think where the story falls short is that the sex isn't that hot. Read some other stories (the good ones) and find ones that sexually excite you, and then study them and apply it to your writing. Good luck.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Wonderful

You speak as a man who has been a stud for married women. You understand their needs and even cuckold's need to be humiliated as he watches you satisfy his hot wife. Now that Amy as all but given her pussy to you, time to work on cuckold Mike. Write to his wife that you want her to put him in chastity. Shave him clean, even his legs and ass so he looks like a little boy. Then throw out his male underwear and make him wear panties instead. I also noticed cuckold Mike kept looking at your cock. I suggest that you make him suck your cock with his wife. To clean your messy cock after you bust a load in Amy's tight married pussy. Make sure you take pictures and tell Mike you might post them on line. And then not do it, but humiliate him more. Make sure Amy has copy's so she can share with her girlfriends. Like me, your a real stud. Thanks for the fine story, hope you write more about this couple.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Swinging clubs

I have tried to get my wife to go to a swingers club, but to no avail. I know for sure that I would happily watch guys hitting on her and let her decide what comes next. She has played in front of me a little, but it stopped right there. How nice it would be to meet an intelligent, patient and assertive man that captures her interest to make my cuckold dreams come true. I love the idea of you calling the shots in the story. A fun read. Thanks again.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Cuck Story

I liked this story a lot, despite a few distracting errors. Good read as a cuckold story.

I kind of disagree that it isn't a swingers story, at least as a basis of going down the path to cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Annoying style

Although the story line is promising, it is spoilt by your pompous writing style, made worse by the use of words you don't know the meaning of. What do you have in mind when you write: "purveying the swinger sites" or: "my dark self being submitted into a pale white orifice.? Try using plain English. And while you are at it, put an aposthrophe in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still laughing at how bad this was.

Really? You thought this was worth posting? HAHAHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First time Cuck is always good

I liked the story, the piece is not war and peace or hemingway but the writer did not intend to caused by uncertainty and to compete with great writers. He wrote word pictures of erotica and sexuality, we all understood.

I don't know if it is true or fantasy but it was real close to our experience first time cuckhold. that nervous anxiety and the turn on of the situation.

My wifey enjoyed everything about our Bull he was great to be around in the bar and disco and then in the bedroom he took charge and ordered us around and we loved it, because he knew what we liked, right down to making her tell me how much better a lover he was and how much bigger he. to make me tell her I wanted to taste his cum in her mouth and her pussy. We shared a snowball kiss and both of us were so turned on and then me eating her creampie sent wifey over the edge as he asked her how good a lover he was and if she wanted more cock (she did). it was a 6hr session and she was spent, I was spent the bull was out of cum he was spent.

we had about 6-7 sessions with him before his schedule changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It made me masturbate myself

But not enough to make me cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous