The New Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was lubricating me.

A thrill, both of fear and of excitement, went through me. But I should have realized that something like this would happen. Somehow I got the impression that Chris was, um, more gay than Miles. Maybe that was why he had positioned himself behind me. I mean, going into a female anus is pretty much the same thing as going into a male one, wouldn't you say? Meanwhile, Miles was getting ready to do me the usual heterosexual way--in my pussy.

But as he started to go into me, he encountered a barrier. His eyes widened.

"Holy cow, Chris!" he cried, looking over my shoulder to my classmate. "She's a virgin!" (I told you I didn't have much experience with guys.)

"Oh, yeah?" Chris said, clearly delighted. "Well, this is going to be a first, isn't it?"

I knew exactly what he meant. As both guys entered me simultaneously, I thought that I might be the first girl in the history of the world who was deflowered twice at the same time. Miles punctured my poor little hymen with ease, forging into me almost to the hilt. Sure, it was painful--but I was thrilled to achieve intimacy with the one man I revered more than anyone I knew (well, except maybe my dad). And Chris was plowing into my posterior as if he knew exactly what he was doing--which, I imagine, he did. His cock wasn't quite as big as Miles's (thank heaven!), but he still got in pretty far. As they both began pumping me, I could feel their cocks almost rubbing against each other, with only a thin membrane between them.

As for me, I just lapsed into a kind of dream-state, letting these two guys do whatever they wanted with me. They both seemed fascinated with my tits: Miles grabbed my left one while Chris reached over my side and grabbed the right one. Miles continued kissing me on my face; Chris kissed the back of my head and my neck, and once bent forward and stuck a hot tongue into my ear. Omigod! I actually think I came then, because I started shaking and quivering all over, and both my vagina and the sphincter of my anus tightened up. But the guys kept at it, and I got the feeling they were trying to achieve a simultaneous climax. Chris had to slow down, because I sensed he was about to come; but when the two guys exchanged a knowing glance, they flooded both of my cavities with their thick come, pressing their bodies against me from both sides.

When we finally separated, I just lay there stupefied. Miles quickly got up, snatched up some Kleenex, and mopped up the few drops of blood trickling out of my pussy. He didn't want to get the sheets stained! Blood is nearly impossible to get out in the wash. He also mopped himself up, since there were some red streaks on his cock. I felt their come oozing out of both holes as I lay on my back, barely conscious. Talk about a huge wet spot!

But somehow I had the feeling this wouldn't be the end. Men take a little while to recover after sex, but these guys were ready for a second round after only about ten minutes. This time Chris wanted to get a taste of my pussy, since he'd never done that before. I told him I was still a bit messy down there, but he said he didn't mind. As he squatted down in front of me, Miles got behind him and stuffed his cock into his bottom. That's something I never expected to see! I felt just a bit sad that Miles wasn't entirely a "ladies' man," but the thrill of having lost my virginity to him was still coursing through me--and Chris was a pretty fast learner in how to lick a girl's twat!

Miles came in Chris's ass, but Chris didn't come just yet. After Miles pulled out of him, Chris moved up my body, actually sitting on my chest, and directed his cock toward my mouth. I obediently opened it, and he showered his come into the opening. Eew! So salty! I don't know why, but I didn't expect it to be salty. But I managed to get most of it down my throat. I felt it would hurt his feelings if I spit it out.

The third round went something like this. Miles and I got into sixty-nine position, while Chris lined up behind me and alternately went into my pussy and my ass. He really liked the feel of my vagina (remember, he'd never been in one before), moaning softly as he went in and out. And I think he liked watching himself fuck a girl: that was a first for him too. But just before he came, he pulled out and directed his emission toward Miles's mouth. Miles took in all that Chris had to offer--and at the same time he shot his wad into my mouth. I was of course grateful to swallow this most precious substance of my lover's body!

When Miles went off to clean up, Chris and I lay naked on the bed. I felt more and more comfortable with him: he seemed like a really good guy.

He shook his head at me and said, "Man, Bethany, I can't believe you were a virgin!"

"Well, there's no doubt about that!" I said happily, nodding to the bloody Kleenex that Miles had placed on the nightstand. "But I guess I'm a quick learner. I did have two good teachers!"

He smiled at me, reaching out a hand to play with my breasts. I guess we'd made converts out of each other: me for three-way sex, him for bisexual sex.

"How long have you been, um, seeing Miles?" I asked.

"Just a week or two."

"You could tell he was...?"

"Yeah, I could tell. We can always tell. But believe me, he thinks you're just the cat's meow!"

My heart filled with joy at that. I'm not saying that I thought Miles was in love with me--and I figured he'd always like both men and women. But I was okay with that. A lot of girls aren't! And even though there was something like a twelve-year difference in our ages, that difference would become gradually less important as time went on. So maybe, when I was a twenty-two-year-old graduate of my college and he was a respected thirty-four-year-old professor, I might find myself being Mrs. Miles Foster.

A girl can always dream, can't she?

12