All Comments on 'The New Teacher and Me'

by princess_leo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Continue Please

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Very nice first submission. You have promise as an author. Hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story even better line in the story,

I am single as a pringle since the day I was born is the best line in the whole story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2!!!

wow that was a masterpiece to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic, more please

So hot! I teach young, nubile 20-somethings and to read here what has run through my mind so many times.... Certainly one of the drawbacks of quarantined remote teaching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent. Very enjoyable and a well written story. Good build up leading to second part. Looking forward to seeing the next installment.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hahaha I could tell a woman wrote this. No immediate "my tits were a 32c and I look like a bronze goddess". Haha just real people being soft and cute.

This was good. My only suggestion is work on your dialogue a little bit. Listen to how people speak, and you'll see what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

hey just saying but there will always be people under 18 on this site, i know this bc ive been reading on this site the past 5 years (21 now, found this site at 16) but damn that was amazing and erotic

~Red

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Would love a 2nd chapter

Excellent story, even if a sexual experience between teacher and student is so wrong.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Nice storyline, and the sex is great! Just one criticism: decide whether you want the present tense, or the past, and stick with it. Don't swap from one to the other and back again. I'd say whatever tense you use to do your rough notes of the story in, the past tense is much easier to manage for the final version. It reads more naturally as it sounds like the narrator is sharing the incidents with readers after they happened.

LustfulDesires56LustfulDesires56over 3 years ago
Need a second part!!!

I would love to read another part to this story! If not the next time they meet then maybe if they stay together and have a longer relationship I would love to see that too! I’m sure anyone reading would agree!

cot_dammit_elcot_dammit_elover 2 years ago

When are you going to continue with this story? It is lovely 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a SEXY story. I agree that you could have stayed with either past tense or present tense. I'd also add maybe include some better descriptions of the narrator and the teacher. Like breast size or whether either woman had a shaved pubic area things like that. I personally feel that helps with the mental imagery while choking the chicken if you catch my drift.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story Can not wait for the next part of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprincess_leo@princess_leo
Just a 22 year old figuring out life :) If/when inspiration strikes me, I'll post more tales :) In the meantime, I'll be reading some stories! Feel free to message me!