The New Teacher and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simply beautiful, Ellie." Maya comments as she gazes down at my wet pussy. Her fingers trace a slick, fluid path up and down my slit and across my clit. I squirm at her touch.

"So wet..." she says, looking at her gleaming finger.

She plants a kiss just above my crotch and drags her wet tongue down towards my wet pussy. She drags her tongue across my clit and labia, and makes me moan with pleasure.

"...and so delicious," she adds, before attacking my hot core. She licks, well... devours me would be a better expression. She has me moaning and grunting with pleasure. Her hand massages my clit and I can feel my orgasm nearing.

What throws me over the edge is her marvellous fingers inside my cunt. She hits that one spot just right and I nearly scream in ecstasy. She must take this as an incentive because her fingers don't slow down or leave that spot. Instead, she picks up the pace and moves her mouth to my clit. Subconciously, I bring down my hands and bury them in her hair. She then relentlessly massages those areas enriched with nerve endings, as I come.

I come hard. My legs are shaking, my head is spinning, small tears escape the corners of my eyes and my body feels sore from that divine and intense orgasm. I hear my voice moaning and screaming her name, yet I can't control it. And Maya doesn't stop, during my first or my second orgasm.

I remember sensing the third blissful wave approach, before I feel myself falling... I black out.

I hear Maya's voice calling my name, far away. It feels like my body is being shaken... I stir, slowly coming back. When I reopen my eyes, Maya is looking down at me, stroking my hair, her eyes filled with worry. Her face is wet with sweat and her chin glistens, covered with my cum.

"Hey..." I whisper, my voice croak. "That was just... " I smile, thinking of words to describe what I'm feeling. "Thank you, Maya..."

The worry in her eyes fades away, and a small smile appears on her shiny lips. I'm smiling as she bends down and kisses me softly, and I taste myself in her mouth.

Next thing I know, we're cuddling in the couch, with Maya being the big spoon. We're facing the window, and I can see it's dark outside. I feel the small cold studs of her belt against my lower back, which remind me she is still clothed and hasn't had a release yet.

"Can I make it up to you?" I ask softly. Maya's hand is scratching my scalp.

"Tonight was all about you. I'll be fine, babe," she says.

"I still think that's unfair, but truth is, I'm too tired to even move. Though if you wanted..."

"Don't stress about it. Besides, there will be other times. At least I hope there will."

I turn to face her, stunned. "You... you'd like that?"

Maya looks down, her hands resting on my hips.

"Well, yeah, unless you don't want to, of course. Today was really hot, and I adore how you react to my touch, babe," she replies, her voice low.

I can't help the grin that appears on my face. "Then I can't wait for next time, Miss," I say with a wink.

"Me neither, Ellie," and she plants a kiss on my forehead.

12