The New Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My!" Mom said.

"What a stud!" Dad repeated.

I was frozen like a deer in headlights.

"It's..." Mom was also having trouble finding the right words. "It's okay."

"I could not cum with Jenny." I was on the verge of tears, trying to maintain my composure amidst the sea of emotions.

"It's completely natural baby." Dad explained. "Your first time is not going to go the way you expect it to. That does not mean you are bad at sex or something."

"But," I looked at my mother's semen smeared hand.

"That is also completely natural." Dad tried his best. "It's called oedipal complex. It is normal for a young boy to... want to... be with his mother. You see, your mother and you have always shared a special bond."

"And we always will." My mom added, while slowly licking the cum from her hand.

"Honey," Dad looked at her disappointedly before continuing. "You have known your mother your whole life. There is no doubt both of you love each other. So, sometimes, the body interprets that love to be physical. And your dick start acting all strange. That does not mean that there is anything wrong with you. Or that you will never form a meaningful relationship with any other woman."

"Maybe Jenny will be the person." Mom said. "Or maybe there is someone else for you."

"Don't feel bad about it, Okay?"

"Okay dad." I said as I pulled my pants up.

"Now take a shower and come out for dinner."

"Okay mom."

As I got out of my room to have dinner, I was acutely aware of some of the changes around the room. The small table on the living room was completely empty. Some of the cushions were out of place. And a specific smell, the smell my mom talked about minutes ago, was in the room.

I was in a hurry before. So I did not notice anything. But now it was apparent that my parents did have sex in the living room today as well. But they were done before I came back.

I'd say that it's a good thing that my parents are still in love after all these years. If they have to have kinky sex to stay in love; who am I to judge?

Wait! Did she lick her hands!

--

I just wanted to be with Jenny again. I would pace around my room waiting for her call or text. But there was radio silence for three days. It was on the third day, while I was getting ready to go out for my afternoon jog, I saw Jenny getting out of apartment B-5.

Deep down I knew that she had been with other people before. I was almost sure that Will from D-5 had sex with her. But seeing her getting out of the apartment that was rented by four college graduates, something inside me completely shattered.

Jenny had a vague look on her face as she walked towards the elevator. She greeted me as if nothing out of the ordinary happened. I felt nauseous and turned around towards the stairs.

As I crossed our own apartment door, for a moment, I felt like going back to my room and crying. But I mindlessly started climbing down the stairs. As I approached the ground floor, I heard the noises of a sloppy make out session.

But it was not a couple of teenagers hiding from their parents. It was the sixty-year-old widow from A-3 and the thirty-year-old wife from C-4. The man had his back against the wall. The woman turned around to see who was behind them.

She greeted me, but started grinding her ass against the much older man's crotch. After what I had seen my own parents do, the meager scene did not phase me at all. I just greeted them and kept walking.

After getting out of the house, I did not feel any energy to jog at the moment. So I started slowly walking around the neighbourhood, thinking about Jenny being with other guys.

It was not long before I saw Will Roberts coming towards me. The first thing he did after getting closer was compliment me on what I was wearing. I did not even notice it before; but I was wearing the figure hugging clothes that he bought for me.

"Where are you going, son?" He asked as he kept walking closer.

"I'm just... walking around." I could not resist but look him in his big beautiful eyes.

"Light exercise to stay fit." He commented as he grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Yes Master!" Was my instinctual response.

I was more than ready and willing to kiss him right there on the sidewalk. But he did not do any of that. His lips were painfully close to mine. But our lips did not meet at the time. It was as if he wanted to take his time with me and torment me some more.

I turned around with him and started walking back. He would gently play with my butt all the way home. Just as I was about to get out of the elevator; Will gently kissed me on the back of my neck.

I don't know what really happened inside me. I recently had sex with a smoking hot girl. I came as soon as my mother touched my nether region. I don't even know the number of times I have masturbated to ejaculation.

But that single kiss on my neck made me feel more euphoric than any of the other experiences.

I quickly walked to our apartment as it felt like I was about to cream my pants all over again.

--

I walked inside the apartment to see that my father was not inside. My mother was in the kitchen, preparing something for dinner. What she was wearing made me hornier that before, if that was even possible.

My mother was only wearing an apron with nothing underneath. I could clearly see her butt crack as I walked past her. She didn't say anything as she kept mindlessly working on whatever she was doing.

I quickly got inside my room; locked the door properly before I started masturbating. My mind kept turning around and around as I kept furiously jerking off.

I was one the verge of ejaculation when someone started violently knocking on my door. I could not keep my dick under control as my orgasm got ruined.

"Shane!" My mom called me out in between loud banging. "Honey!"

"Coming mom!" I said, while pulling my pants up.

"Please open the door sweetie! It's an emergency."

I opened the door to my frantic mother rushing inside my room. She was wearing a loose fitting brown shirt over a grey blouse and a pair of loose fitting pants. I could not figure out why she was wearing so many layers of clothing. She was completely drenched in sweat. Not the sensual kind of sweat; but feverish sweat. She had a small bag with her when she rushed inside my room.

"Shane!" Her voice was shaky. "I love you; you know that, right?"

"Of course mom." I started getting nervous. "Is everything alright?"

"Do you trust me sweetheart?"

"Of course mom! Can you tell me what is going on?"

"I want you to pack your bags and get away from here." My mother said.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Please, honey." She handed me the small bag. "Here's three thousand dollars in cash. Take it and leave. Don't contact us. Just go as far as you can."

"Mom! Why?" I was extremely confused at her sudden outburst.

"Please... Shane!" She looked me in the eyes, tears plentiful on hers. "I want you to go out and live your own life. Get out and live!"

"Why now all of a sudden?"

"I want you to live," She held my face. "Have a normal life. What waits for you here is not good. I don't want this for you. I love you."

"And I love you too mom, but I don't understand,"

"You don't have to understand. Get out of here before it's too late." She stopped me. "Just remember that mommy loves you."

"Okay mom!"

She started kissing me all over my face. Her tears started getting smeared along my face.

"It's all my fault." She was completely bawling by now. "I really wanted a baby. I was so desperate that I was willing to do anything to have a child of my own."

"I'm your little baby mom." I tried to make her feel better.

But my words had the opposite effect. My mother let go of me and started crying even louder.

She opened my closet and picked up a gym bag.

"Here," Mom handed the bag to me. "Pack whatever you can and get out of here."

"Ok mom."

Her face, along with her entire body, was shaking while trying to control her own tears.

I did not understand what just happened. I saw her exposed butt just a few minutes ago. And now she was trying her best to cover her cleavage.

She slowly walked out of my room, turned around, and said, "Mommy will always love you."

Then she closed the door.

I was way too confused as to what just happened. I looked around my room to see what I could pack. I picked up some clothes, the money, and my phone.

I thought that maybe I would be able to get far away and live for a couple of months renting small motel room. Of course I would have to start finding work to make money soon enough. I have never done it before. But that does not mean it was impossible or something.

I thought for a moment that I would be getting away from Jenny. Then I thought that Jenny was going to have plenty of fun without me. I could just find someone else down the road.

I don't know who or what possessed my mother to rush in my room and talk to me like that. But I figured that whatever she said was most likely for my own good. Behind all the emotions, I could feel that the woman really wanted what was best for me.

But before long, there was another knock on my door. This time my dad walked inside without notice. He was wearing wife beaters and shorts.

"Oh, there it is!" Dad snatched the bag full of money straight away. "We need the money. We need some repairing to do in D-5."

"But, dad!"

"You don't need to steal money from us Shane."

"I was not,"

"I'm not mad baby." Dad said. "You can just ask for some money if you need anything."

Then he handed me a fifty-dollar note, told me that dinner's almost ready and walked away.

Now I only had 200 dollars in cash with me. I could still try and get out of the house. But I would not survive that long with the money at hand.

I left the bag near my bedroom door and walked out for dinner.

--

I was shocked to see that Will Roberts was sitting at the dinner table across from my father. The plates had already been served. It seemed like the two of them were waiting for me.

I slowly walked up to the dinner table and sat down.

"Where's mom?" I asked my father as I sat down.

"She was slightly careless before." Will answered me instead. "She spilled some things, and is now working hard to correct her mistakes."

"Where?"

"Oh she's right down here." Will pointed underneath him. "She's very busy right now though. You can talk to her later."

I tried to take a peek to see if mom was really down there or not.

"Enough about her." Will said. "Let's talk about you. What are you plans for the future? You are eighteen now. A full blown adult."

"Uhhh," I didn't know what to say to him.

"He was thinking about moving out of the house." Dad answered.

"Oh really?" Will remarked.

"Yeah," Dad said. "He's a big man now. He does not want to live with his mommy and daddy anymore."

"That's completely natural." Will said. "Have you thought about any specific place you want to move out to?"

"Oh his mother and I don't want him to move too far away from us." Dad answered on behalf of me again. "He's our little miracle baby after all."

"He is a little miracle." Will remarked as he looked at me.

I quickly looked down at my plate. I knew looking him in the eye stirs something inside me.

"We want him to stay in one of the apartments in our building." Dad said.

"Well," Will said. "I live pretty much alone in D-5. If your parents don't mind; you can move in there with me."

"We actually talked about it before." Dad said.

"I don't know," I finally intervened, while still keeping my eyes down at the food that was slowly getting cold. "Mom might not want me to,"

"It's fine honey." I heard my mother's voice coming from behind the table. She slowly got up and sat down besides Will. "You can move in with him at D-5. That way, my baby will stay close with me. And he doesn't need to stay under his parent's wings anymore."

I slowly looked up to see my mother. This was still my mother. But she had a completely different look on her face. And she was also dressed completely differently.

Her lips and her chin was completely drenched in saliva. She just wiped some of it off of her lips to talk properly. But there was absolutely no effort from her to hide what she was just doing under the table. She was now wearing a white blouse compared to the grey ones she was wearing mere minutes ago. The blouse was also covered in saliva. It was too obvious that she was not wearing any bra as her sizable nipples were completely visible under the blouse.

Her eyes were completely red and watery. I assumed that would be normal since she was crying so much a little while ago.

There was a knock on the door and my father got up to see who was at the door.

"Shane, look!" Dad called for my attention. "It's your little girlfriend, come to join us for dinner."

I turned around to see that Jenny was coming inside our apartment. She was wearing short skirts and a top that barely covered her boobs. Her top was not wet, but you could clearly see her nipples.

I could not believe my own eyes as my cock started getting hard again.

Jenny came over and sat down next to me. I looked around the table and as soon as I made eye contact with Will, I could not look away. He was staring right at my soul. All the while, he had a beautifully mesmerising smile all over his face.

I got a bizarre feeling in the back of my neck at that moment.

Jenny slowly started rubbing my thighs. I turned to look at her and saw a vacant look on her eyes as she was looking forward to an empty plate. It was like she was here for something else.

I looked at my father to see that he was busy eating, and His eyes kind of looked like that he had also recently gave a blowjob to Will. My mother's eyes were even redder than before. I assumed it was because she had a, presumably, large dick in her throat for quite some time recently.

After finishing dinner, Will came up to me, grabbed my face and talked to me about how close something was. I had no idea what he was talking about, as I was just looking up at the deep blue ocean of his eyes.

--

Jenny did not leave our apartment after dinner. It seemed like both of my parents were okay with her staying the night over. And it seemed like her parents had also given her the permission to stay over.

I was not going to turn her away from staying with me overnight. I was not imagining Will's cock or something.

As I was going inside my bedroom with Jenny, I saw mom heading to the front door of the apartment. I didn't think too much about it as Jenny practically grabbed me by my dick to lead me to the bedroom.

We got rid of our clothes as soon as we closed the door. We started making out while rubbing our genitals ever so slowly. Jenny was slowly pushing me back as we were kissing. I felt the violent need to just ram my dick straight up her entrance.

But she pushed me back and had me sit on the edge of my bed. Jenny then started blowing me. It felt way too good for me to take any initiative in the act. Soon enough, I was on my back with my legs hanging by the bed. And Jenny was straddling my cock.

Her glistening body going up and down on top of me was something I never would have imagined before. For a while, I was fixated on our joining organs, as I was looking at my penis going in and out of Jenny's wet, tight and hungry hole.

Time was meaningless at the point as she kept me on the edge of an immense pleasure mountain. Who knows how long she was on top of me before I realized that I might be able to cum if we switched positions.

I told her to get off of me, and she quickly obliged. I realized that Jenny was also obsessed about achieving that much needed orgasm. So I got her on all fours and started fucking her as fast as I could. I felt so maddeningly good inside of her that it was driving me crazy about why I could not just cum inside of her. It felt like Jenny was producing so much aphrodisiac from her body that I could keep going on and on.

The darkness outside gave way to the peering sunlight.

We had been fucking the whole night and none of us came! I stopped fucking her and laid on my back. She laid beside me and started to slowly play with my penis, still hard and wet from her own wetness. I did not even think before I put one hand down her pussy and started circling my fingers all around.

It was morning when my father came knocking inside my room. He was wearing a nightgown, tied properly.

"Shane!" Dad stopped in his tracks when he saw what we were doing.

"Mr. Crawford." Jenny said. "Your son is a grownup now. It is rude of you to burst into his room like this."

"It's alright." I said, without feeling the need to cover up my body. "Did you want to say something dad?"

"I," Dad hesitated. "Your mother and I were thinking,"

"Mrs. Crawford had a lot to think about last night." Jenny said. "Don't you think?"

"Don't worry about it." I stopped her. I wanted to hear what my father had to say. "What were you saying dad?"

"We were thinking... about you going out..." Dad had his eyes fixated on Jenny's body by now. "We thought about ordering takeout for breakfast. What do you want to eat?"

"Whatever you order is fine dad." I said.

"I can prepare breakfast for everyone here." Jenny said. "You can order takeout for lunch."

"Okay!" Dad and I said simultaneously.

Then Jenny got up, and started walking out of my room still completely naked.

My father had a look on his face that said, he wanted to tell me something. But Jenny walked up to him and slowly rubbed his crotch.

Both of them then walked out and the door closed up behind them.

I was still too painfully hard to properly think about what just happened in front of me. I stayed in my bed for almost an hour for my dick to calm down a little bit. I figured that it would take some time for mom and Jenny to prepare breakfast. I put on a loose fitting shorts before getting out.

When I got out of my room, I saw that Jenny was just approaching the apron. My mother was nowhere to be seen. My father was sitting on the living room couch, with his head leaned back, catching his breath. Jenny seemed calm as she was putting the apron on with nothing underneath. The mixture of liquids running down her legs were clearly visible.

I fucked her for a much longer period of time. But my father was able to achieve orgasm inside of her. I started getting hard immediately. Jenny told me that it would take some time for her to prepare breakfast. She told me to watch the TV with my dad to pass the time.

I asked my father about my mother's whereabouts. He told me that she was around somewhere, and I did not need to worry about her. I believed him.

I looked to the kitchen to see Jenny preparing breakfast, wearing the same apron my mother was wearing last night. The sight was so different, yet equally arousing.

I thought I was seeing things when dad tuned in to the local news station. A female reporter was talking about a missing persons case near the woods when a man came from behind and kissed her on the neck. The reporter stopped in her tracks and the news feed cut off.

The presenter in the newsroom finished talking about the missing person like nothing happened. I turned to look at dad to see an almost dreamy look on his eyes.

Then the news started talking about weather. The weather reporter started talking about some rare astronomical event that was likely to happen pretty soon. She just mentioned that it was about to happen after midnight. Before even getting the exact time, the channel lost signal. I was slightly interested in the weather report. Mostly because the lady presenter was wearing the exact same dress Jenny was wearing when she approached me for sex for the first time.

I looked at Jenny and noticed her sweating profusely from her neck. It was probably too hot near the cooking stove. Dad was still slumped down when I decided to get up and approach Jenny. She was coming down with cold sweats and her entire body also felt cold.