The New Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was for that exact reason, I wanted to give them some space. They were still in love with an active sex life. And I did not want to intrude on them like I did the previous night. Of course I did not say any of that though.

And my parents acted like nothing really happened last night. Dad told me that he could manage to empty one apartment to make space for me. But I did not want to evict someone for my privacy. So we agreed that if any of the tenants moved out on their own, dad would help me move out.

But that did not seem too likely to happen any time soon.

That afternoon, both of my parents were home when I was about to go out for my jog. When I got out of my room, I heard them talking in the living room.

"We have a good life together honey." I heard my dad's voice when I walked in. "He has also..."

"There's our sunshine!" Dad addressed me. "How's my little boy doing."

"I'm fine dad! I'll be out for a jog."

"Go for it." He said as he spanked my ass.

During my time out that night, I did not see Will at all. When I was walking in, I got a little curious and walked around the corridors of all the floors, hoping to run into him. I felt chills running down my spine as I walked past C-3. I cannot explain it properly, but I knew that he was inside.

Not being able to see Will made me even more jittery. I went back to my room, messed around the computer to get access to the security camera feed.

I was right! Will walked out of C-3, an hour later. There was nothing unusual with the way he was walking. He got out of the apartment, got in the elevator, and got off one floor later.

But right as he was about to get inside his own apartment; He turned around, looked straight to the security camera and waved.

I quickly shut off my PC right after that.

--

For the next few days, I was glued to the security camera feed. He was visiting one apartment every single day, and someone from a different apartment would visit him later that night.

What was even the point of all this. And how come everybody let him in without any restrictions? There have been times when I knew for a fact that all of the family members were present in the apartment. But he was still welcomed as soon as he rang their bell.

The immense sexual aura emanating from him was undeniable. But how could he perform any sexual act with the parents and two adult sons in C-1; when all of them were at home?

A couple of days later, I saw Jenny from A-5 coming out of D-5 and standing there awkwardly for a while. I did not catch when she went inside, but she was waiting outside as if she wanted to get caught for some reason. She stood there for more than five minutes when Will came out, wearing a bathrobe and started kissing her.

The security cameras don't have that clear of a footage. But it sure looked like he had his hands underneath her panties. A few minutes of intense kissing later; Jenny limped her way to the elevator and Jason from D-4 got out of his apartment to approach Will.

My dick got painfully hard thinking about Jenny being intimate with someone. I wanted to be angry at myself and at others. But instead, I jerked off thinking about that older man having his way with Jenny.

--

It was during one of my evening jogs when I bumped into her. I was coming home from a good run and bumped into her. Jenny was waiting for me at the entrance of the building. The way she looked at me and smiled made me feel like she came straight out of my dreams.

I know it is a cliché to talk about the girl of your dreams. But lately, I have been dreaming about her a lot. The dreams are all so vivid.

She would take off her clothes. Of course I never saw her naked before, but I can imagine how good she must look naked. She would lay down, with her arms up. And Will would slowly penetrate her. I can almost hear her moans as she would beg for his cock.

The big, meaty cock slowly going in and out of her vagina. As he starts picking up the pace, it would start making her go crazy. His balls slapping against her skin, creating obscene noises in that room. Maybe he had also taken her anally. I wondered how it would feel to be the one taking the cock. I fingered my ass once or twice, while masturbating.

For some reason, I thought about where Will's balls would slam against; if, and only if, he was to fuck me. I thought about his balls slapping my taint, as he took me forcefully. I thought about the balls slamming my own balls and forcing my semen out that way. I didn't know if it would work like that. Of course his dick would be inside me, giving me some form of pleasure.

Don't get me wrong! It's not gay or anything. I just never saw a naked woman in person before. So it was harder for me to imagine Jenny naked. On the other hand, I play with myself pretty frequently. So it's very easy to picture another man's penis; slowly making its way inside me. Making me scream out, in pain at first, and in ecstasy later. I imagined his penis to be much bigger than mine though.

Of course, it was my own way of fantasizing about Jenny. I was not jealous of her or anything. I wanted to have sex with her.

So I went weak in the knees when I saw her waiting for me like that. She was wearing a blue dress that came down to her knees. I could tell that she was not wearing a bra by the way her nipples were showing.

"Oh hi jenny!" I wanted to act cool and almost walked by her.

"Shane!" Her voice sounded exasperated. "Can we talk?"

"Of course."

"Listen, I've been meaning to tell this to you for a long time; but never got the chance before." She sounded desperate. "I always thought you were really cute; and wanted to go out with you."

"I," I was dumbfounded as it seemed like her confession came out of nowhere.

"I hope you don't mind me coming on to you like this."

"Mind?" I exclaimed. "Absolutely not. I have always had a crush on you and was too shy to ask you out."

"That's alright." She grabbed my hands. It felt unusually cold; but I thought that my body was too warm after the jog.

"So," I fumbled to find the next words. "Would you like to go out on a date?"

"What?" She started talking very fast. "No! I mean I already know you. You are really cute and I know that you are a good person."

"Okay?"

"I just thought that maybe we could have sex sometime soon."

"What?" I thought I was going to have a heart attack at that moment.

"I'm so sorry!" Jenny apologised. "Am I being too forward?"

"No!" I was feeling dizzy. "That's what couples do. Have sex!"

"Can we?"

"What? Right now?"

I looked down at her dress and was pretty sure that she was not wearing any panties.

"Would that be okay?"

"Where would we do that?"

"We can go to D-5!" Jenny suggested.

"What?"

"We can't do it at my place."

"How about my place?" I suggested. "I'll call you when my parents aren't home."

"No, that would be too embarrassing for me." Jenny explained. "You don't have to worry about D-5. We can have sex freely in there."

I had seen her going in and out of D-5 before. But I didn't want to ask her anything about that.

"Okay. We can go there." I agreed.

"I'll call you when I'm ready."

We exchanged numbers after that and parted ways. I know what you are thinking. I would be going to Will's apartment for it. But to be able to get my dick inside Jenny, I would crawl my way through the depths of hell to get there.

As I walked inside our apartment, I felt like I was going to pass out when I saw my father fucking my mother in the ass. Mom's upper body was resting against the dining table with her legs dangling by the side. Dad held her by the hair, making her back arch, as he fucked her at full force.

I heard dad start groaning and stopping his pumping motion with his dick completely inside her.

"Shane!" Dad addressed me as he let go of mom's hair.

"How was your run sweetie?" My mom asked, out of breath, with her head resting against the table.

"It was good, mom." I said as I started running towards my room.

As I was going away, I saw my dad slowly pull his dick out of mom's ass. It would have been a highly erotic sight, if it was not my literal parents. Dad was still leaking cum when he pulled his dick out. I imagined some of the semen trickling out of mom's ass at the same moment.

I was so fucking horny and confused that I came inside my underwear right when I was about to pull my pants down.

That night, through the security camera feed, I saw my mother slowly walking up to apartment D-5. She was wearing a bathrobe at the time. I could not believe what I was seeing with my own eyes. Right when the door opened up, my mother dropped her bath robe, revealing her beautiful naked body.

But she was having sex with my dad hours ago. Then I remembered hearing my dad the other day. Maybe they were talking about the open relationship. Dad was probably talking about how happy they were after opening up to the possibility of fucking other people.

The whole thing felt a little icky to me. I grew up thinking that sex between two committed partners would be much better than having sex with some random person. But then again, my parents had been together for almost 25 years. It might be different after a certain amount of time passes.

Not me though! I would be happy fucking only one person for an eternity. Of course, I am thinking about Jenny.

What did you think?

--

I was way too excited about being with jenny over the next few days that it did not even occur to me that Will might be inside the apartment. I had already agreed to have sex with her in D-5. I didn't want to weasel out of this thing. This might be my only shot of being with Jenny.

So when I got the call from her a couple of days later, I instantly got ready to get out of the house. I was wearing green polo shirts with a pair of jeans. I was also wearing cologne to put on a good first impression.

Something inside me was slowly sinking as I got off the elevator at the fourth floor. I saw Jenny waiting for me at the very end of the corridor, in front of D-5. The door to the apartment was still closed. I slowly walked over, too nervous to figure out how to greet her. Jenny gave me the proper greeting matching the occasion.

As soon as I got close to her, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to her. We started sloppily making out right then and there. It did not last long though. The door to D-5 opened up and Will walked out. My dick was painfully straining inside the clothing.

"You two can get inside." He said. "I have some place I need to be right now."

"Thank you Master!" Jenny said.

Deep down, I knew that Jenny had already had sex with Will. I did not know about their relationship dynamic, nor did I want to know anything about it. At that moment, the only thing mattered to me was dick. I mean my dick! Going inside Jenny.

"You look beautiful." Will said as he grabbed me by the chin. I probably had spit all around my lips.

"Thank you..." I had trouble looking him in his hypnotic eyes. "Master!"

"Such a good boy!" He complimented me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I don't know why or how it happened. But I came in my pants right at that instant. I could not believe it myself. My legs started shaking and I felt like I was going to fall over right there.

I must have looked pitiful, cumming in my own pants like that. Jenny obviously noticed that and grabbed one of my hands. When I turned towards her, I saw that she was longingly looking at Will while rubbing her crotch over her pants.

"You two can get inside and have some fun now."

I had trouble thinking about what just happened. I was incredibly horny just moments ago. But after ejaculation, I was anxious, thinking whether I would be able to get hard for Jenny again.

As we walked inside the living room of D-5; it looked like a normal living room of the building with a normal shade of the wall colour. I don't know what made me think about all the darkness inside the apartment before.

Of course I was hard again in no time. It was the literal girl of my dream, taking off her clothes right in front of me, in the flesh! It was as if somebody picked apart every single fantasy of mine and created a woman just for me. She was almost as tall as me. She had C-cup boobs with a puffy set of nipples. She had a slim waist and hips. She was only wearing a set of shin high socks by the time she was done.

I quickly took my clothes off and tried looking around for a proper surface to have sex. There was only a couch at one end and a dining table on the other. Jenny quickly closed the distance between us and spat on her right hand. She started playing with my dick. I thought that she was going to go down and blow me. Instead, she slowly started pushing me back, all the while giving me immense pleasure with only using her hands. Her hands were not as cold as the last time.

Right when I felt the surface of a carpet under my feet, Jenny pushed me back; making me fall down on my ass. I was not complaining though. It was a great sense of pleasure knowing that the girl I had a crush on for so long also wanted to do it with me. She might have been with other people, but right at the present moment, she was with me.

She had me lay on my back and slowly lowered herself on my penis. Now I was glad that I came in my pants earlier. Otherwise, I would have ejaculated right when I entered her. As she slowly started moving herself on top of me, even in my ecstatic moment, I came to my senses for a moment.

"Wait!" I said, not trying to stop her. "I'm not wearing a condom."

She took me entirely inside herself and stopped moving. She slowly leaned over, making me think that she was going to kiss me.

"Do you want to wear a condom?" She asked, as she ever so slowly pulled herself away from me.

"I don't want to get you pregnant."

"That does not matter right now." She just laughed and started riding me with full abandon once again.

I did come to my senses for a moment. But I was not about to stop Jenny from riding my dick. I don't even care anymore.

It was bliss! I lost track of time as she kept going on and on. I was on the edge of cumming. And by the looks on Jenny's face; it looked like she was also on the verge of a mind shattering orgasm.

But all good things come to an end.

Jenny jumped up from my dick and I felt the painful ache of non-release after an edging session; right when the door to the apartment opened up.

"You two are still at it?" Will said upon entering the place.

Both me and Jenny were too out of breath to answer him properly.

"It's been two hours already." He announced. "You two can come in at some other time."

"Can I stay here a little longer." Jenny straight up asked him.

As I turned to look at her; I saw the same longing in her eyes. She had also been riding on the edge with me without release. I knew she must feel the need for release just like me. But I did not know how she could just ask for it from Will; when I was right beside her. We just fucked for... how long?

Will said that it had been two hours already. I might have lost some sense of time but there is no way I had sex for two hours with Jenny and did not ejaculate. It might have been because I came right before entering the apartment.

"You are needed elsewhere sweetheart." Will told Jenny.

"Yes Master!" She said while slowly getting up and retrieving her clothes.

I did the same, looking down on the ground. As I leaned over to pick up my clothes, I realized that Will was standing right behind me and he had the view of my exposed ass. I quickly stood up straight and turned towards him.

"Nice and hard!" Will said nonchalantly.

I realized that my dick was still hard while I was facing him. I was too ashamed to answer him, and quickly got dressed. By the time I was done, Jenny was also completely dressed.

I checked the time to see that the older man was not actually lying and more than two hours had already passed. I tried to wrap my head around the fact that I had sex for two hours with Jenny. And both of us enjoyed the experience. Of course, I was not able to ejaculate with her, despite being painfully hard and on the edge for the entire duration.

Both of us slowly walked out of D-5 silently. As we were waiting for the elevator, I asked Jenny if she would like to do it again. She said that she would be delighted to. But she would let me know when she would have free time like that again. Despite the ache of release in my nether regions, I felt a sense of relief.

When the elevator stopped at the second floor; as I was getting out, I saw something I was not expecting. Both Jenny's mom and dad were waiting for the elevator. They had no business of being in the second floor at that specific time. Both of them were as sweaty as Jenny and me.

Her mother was wearing a purple maxi dress and her father was wearing a white shirt and blue khaki pants. They got inside the elevator as I got out. None of us exchanged a single word on our way.

As I turned around, I saw that Jenny's father was faced my way, pressing the elevator button. Her mother was faced the other way, right in front of Jenny. They were standing a little too close. As the elevator door started closing, I thought I saw Jenny grabbing her mom by the ass.

I might have made a mistake though.

--

I was relieved to find out that my parents were not having sex in the living room when I got home. My mom was in the kitchen, wearing a maxi dress. And my dad was watching TV, only wearing shorts.

I just greeted them and went straight to my room.

My plan was to masturbate until I ejaculation. I was about to choke my dick like it owed me semen. I was mad that I went inside Jenny completely raw and was not able to paint her insides white.

But it was still one of the best experiences of my life.

I was sitting topless on my bed with my pants pulled down to my knees when my mother came inside the room. It was quite unlike her to come into my room unannounced like that. But as luck would have it, she came in just as my dick got hard.

"Honey... Oh dear!" She exclaimed.

"Mom!" I screamed. "Can't you knock?"

"I didn't think you would be... indecent so soon after coming home."

"What happened over here?" I heard my dad approaching. "What the!" He also stopped in his tracks at the sight in my room.

"He's grown up now honey." My mom told my dad.

"Seems like it." Dad commented.

Once again, I felt like digging a hole and disappearing forever. But my mom would have none of that. Oh no! She started to slowly walk inside my room. I wanted to plead to them to just leave me alone. But it was already too late.

My mom was walking up to me for some reason. And the accentuated curves behind her maxi dress made my dick throb uncontrollably.

"It's okay honey!" My mom tried to calm me down. "We could smell it on you. You see, it's pretty obvious when you have had sex with someone."

"Mom!" I closed my eyes to avoid looking at her.

"Who was it honey?"

"Jenny from A-5."

"She's such a cutie." Mom said as she sat down next to me.

"She is!" Dad agreed with her.

"How was it honey?" Mom asked.

"It was great."

"So why are you playing with yourself right now?" Mom said as she put one hand over my exposed thighs. "Did she not please you?"

"It was great mom." I repeated. "We had sex for two hours." I opened my eyes and looked at her. "But I could not cum."

"Two hours at once?" Mom exclaimed.

"What a stud!" Dad commented.

"But I did not have an orgasm."

"That can happen for a lot of reasons honey." She gently ran her hands over my thighs before slowly grabbing my cock.

I could not believe what happened next. Maybe it was a little too predictable, but I was too confused at the moment.

As soon as there was the slightest friction of my mother's touch on my penis, I started cumming uncontrollably. I came all over her hands and some of it might have ruined her nice maxi dress.