All Comments on 'The New Tenant Pt. 01'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You seem to know how to write. You seem to want to make it a semi-professional or even professional occupation.

And you seem to have a cuckold fetish.

No problem, it's your life!

A word of advice, however: a product (yes a story is also a product) is characterized by its target and its location.

You should post your stuff (oops sorry) stories.....in Fetish. Even if it has less visibility, the less you would reach your target and better feedback on the desires and desires of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t listen to moronic comments. Your story belongs in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Took way too long to say, Kim is going to turn hubby into a sissy wimp cuck with big cocked Toby. No thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"dipping a toe" and decided to dive right in. Ah well. I think it's s a pity, but you like to write what you like to write. Not your fault it makes me nauseous. As you indicated in your opening note, I'll move on. Plenty of authors without that fetish/fixation. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad story, poorly written.

I agree with the comment below, this subpar entry would fair better in the Fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad story, poorly written.

I agree with the comment below, this subpar entry would fair better in the Fetish category.

gordo12gordo12about 1 year ago

Don't listen to those whining Nancys about the fetish category. The story fits into the description of LW perfectly.

Some confusion between the words peak and peek, with peak being used incorrectly. Autocorrect problems or lack of editing???

Otherwise, a great start to a story.

evenhandevenhandabout 1 year ago

Awesome start, please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Josh should ante it up a bit and have Kim walk around the house in skimpy swimsuit and maybe invite Toby to have a drink with them at home and have Kim do a strip tease in which it gets Toby aroused and have from there both Kim & Kim get naked and fuck in the living in which Josh will get aroused and DP Kim and start a shared wife relationship where hot experimentation is on the table no holds bar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hooot! Im waiting for more!

jake1234jake1234about 1 year ago

Great start to a new series! I’ll bet she gets more adventurous with her hubby’s encouragement.

Looking forward to following chapters….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a great story! Luv the slow introduction of Toby beginning to take charge; and also Kim's first signs of submission. Very erotic- please continue!

schulz777schulz777about 1 year ago

Wife sees a big cock and forgets about everything else, and husband suddenly doesn't mind at all even so he said earlier he didn't want anyone trying something with his wife. There are a lot of stories like this one.

Write something new please.

2starrs

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Super HOT!!!! Please, go on soon ;)

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck and voyeur tags are redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best new story on lit! Something to it.. More quick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great ending to a first great new chapter- so many avenues to pursue! Please continue - Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I bet if there was part 2 she would cheat.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

@Anonymous, "both Kim & Kim get naked?"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No such thing as a 2003 Aventador

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Good cleanable fun!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So poorly written. The point of view shifts all over the place - who is “I” at any point is not clear. The initial “I” seems to be the husband who doesn’t even get a name until near the end of section 3. Very amateurish and in need of an editor.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@sbrooks103x

RE: @Anonymous, "both Kim & Kim get naked?" - Don't you think anony meant "him and Kim?"

I've seen plenty of typos in your comments.

JohnnyM23JohnnyM236 months ago

Yes I Love it . Looking forward to more

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman3 months ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! It’s soooo realistic, they have a huuuuge house, a Lamborghini, a Rolls Royce and a Jaguar E-Type and they NEED a tenant ???!!! And a twenty year old tenant has the money to rent! Yeah sure. And the cherry on the crap is, of course, the young dude has a ten feet megalodon cock. LOL

Put the crap in humor.

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
1124 Followers
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Parts are available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded TNT Part 9 is now on it's way. I'm working on setting up a SubScribestar adult page for those who struggle with ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES