The New Tenant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you don't have to be a bitch about it," Linda said.

"Yeah, it was your game," Robert chimed. He didn't really talk that much.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it," Amanda, and with a yuck, she stood up, starting towards the closet. Toby hesitated. "You coming tubby? I mean Toby?"

Toby shot to his feet. "Ya'll keep playing. Jen, you spin it for me while I go and..." Amanda said, trailing off.

We gave it a collective shrug. No point in rubbing it in for either one. Jen took the bottle.

"What do we say to a blowjob for 60 seconds?" Jen suggested, spinning the bottle. Fuck. I prayed it wouldn't be Zach and Kim. Or Kim and Zach, for that matter.

The heat was certainly turning up. Hell, all the excitement had me somewhat aroused. The girls kissing, the prospect of both a short handjob and now a blowjob? But again, it wasn't too controversial this time. Jen and Robert again. As they disappeared to the room Toby and Amanda came out. Now it was Amanda's time to look like she had seen a ghost. None of the disgust was left. She looked to be in utter shock. Like whatever had happened, she couldn't believe it. What the fuck was Toby's trick?

"What happened?" Zach asked.

"You don't wanna know," Amanda said, grabbing the bottle. She looked pissed at Zach. It was his dare, after all. "Fucking christ, Zach. I'll take this one for Jen."

Amanda shook her head as if to shake her excursion with Toby off.

"My dare is, someone has to wrestle the other to the ground," Amanda said, glancing at me and then at Zach. The small group laughed at that. Everyone knew how that would go.

It ended up being Toby having to wrestle me to the ground. The group snickered. Even Toby seemed to find it sorta funny. He was a few inches shorter than me, and maybe he weighed as much as me, but we had those pounds in completely different places. We went out to the carpet in front of the pool door.

"What's going on?" Jen asked as she and Robert came back, both quite flustered.

"Toby's going to take me down," I chuckled.

Toby awkwardly slid his arm around my neck and tried to press me down. Then he wrapped an arm around me, trying to do a makeshift wrestling takedown. Problem was, I wrestled in high school. Toby obviously hadn't. Toby tried a few more ways, even trying to lift my leg with both arms to have me keel backward.

"I can't do it," Toby panted, quite sweaty now.

"No problemo. Few can," I chuckled.

Toby steadied himself on the table and took the bottle, panting out, "More... ugh... kissing..."

"Just that?" Zach said, realizing just after he had spoken that perhaps he should bite his tongue.

"Anywhere," Toby added and spun the bottle, and slumped back next to Kim again.

It was like watching in slow motion. The bottle turned and turned. The anywhere part wasn't lost on me. I looked at the others. Linda looked like she always did, hot but indifferent. Kim was still biting her lip. Zach looked like he wanted to take the bottles' lunch money. Jen and Rob didn't look like they cared. Amanda looked excited at the bottle. Like she was hoping for something.

But the bottle slowly stopped. Not on just anyone. On Kim. I gulped. It turned me on so much. To think my quirky, somewhat shy wife would have to kiss someone. Anywhere. Toby spun the bottle. God. I hoped it would be Linda. Please, if there is a God, let it be Linda.

It wasn't Linda.

It was Toby again.

This time he wasn't even hiding his smirk. Like he knew exactly where to get that kiss. I couldn't help but get a bit turned on by the thought of this guy forcing my girl to kiss him wherever he wanted. Just like how Kim kissed Linda was just right, this was so wrong.

Kim looked at me, but I didn't want to be chicken shit in the name of the game. Hell, it was just a game. Toby would never have done anything with these three hotties if not for the game. So I gave her a smile and a nod.

"You go, girl!" Amanda cheered, but looked a bit... Was that jealousy? Envy? Even Linda pumped her fist lightly. What did they know?

It felt like forever when Kim stood up, with a small exhale, taking Toby by both hands and dragging him to the closet. She seemed to be pretty excited about this kiss. Maybe she read the signals from the other girls. Girls did that, right? And I caught Linda and Amanda giving each other a knowing smirk. Zach looked to be fuming. Jen and Robert were oblivious. But that knowing smirk between Linda and Amanda... There was something afoot. I had to know.

"What you girls snickering about?" I asked, trying to play it cool.

"Oh, nothing."

"Jen, you spin again," Linda said, dismissing any further questioning.

"Why, kissing seems like a nice trend."

Jen spun the bottle. Loe and behold. Linda was at one end. And I got to kiss... "please be me, please be me," I thought, clenching my fists. And there it was. Me! I stood up fast. Perhaps a bit too fast.

"So where do you want your kiss, dirty little man?" Linda asked.

"No, it's you who gets the kiss," Amanda corrected.

"Oooh. Interesting. Well. Seeing the cozy closet is all occupied," Linda started, tracing her fingers down towards her cleavage, "How about you give me a nice wet one right in between here?"

Linda moved her blouse to the sides, showing more of her cleavage. She pointed at the middle of her tits and reiterated, "Right here?"

She slid across the floor and sat down next to me, as the spot was now empty. Linda wasn't one to wait, so she moved a hand into my hair, clutching it, and moved my head into her cleavage. I quickly shot out my hand and clutched her shoulders. When I crashed in between her breasts I immediately shot my lips out and gave her a big wet kiss. Fuck, she was so hot. I just hoped Kim wouldn't be too pissed. If at all, she did seem to like Linda as well. The way they kissed. I felt myself swell some at the thought of them together.

"Pff whatever, she's fucking tranny anyway," I heard Zach mutter.

I shot my head back up and looked at Linda. And then turned to Zach.

"What was that?" I asked cooly.

"She's a fucking tranny. You just sucked the tits of a fucking dude with a dick," Zach spat.

"Zach, what the fuck?" Amanda said, looking perplexed at her boyfriend.

I looked at him. Then at Linda. I calmly walked over to him. Standing over him, I saw that he was drunk as shit. And letting his true self show even more.

"What?" he asked.

I grabbed him by both sides of his collar and yanked him to his feet and started dragging him away from the lounge. He cursed and complained, wondering what was wrong, but I had nothing left to say to this asshole. When I came to the door, I just threw him out and gave his ass a kick for the road.

"Order a cab. This is private property," I said, slamming the door.

When I got back I was met by a cheer from the others, even from Amanda. And Kim and Toby were back. They sat on each of their sofas now. Kim on mine, which I had had for myself this evening. Toby where he had sat the rest of the weekend. Kim was having some water and looked a bit flustered. How long had they been gone? I couldn't even remember.

"For the record," I said and winked at Linda and said, "Would."

They laughed, but I also caught Linda blushing a bit. I was mostly joking. I didn't give a fuck if she was or not. I slumped down next to Kim, putting a hand on her knee.

"What happened?" I asked as the others conversed.

"Later," Kim muttered. But she had that knowing smirk. Whatever had happened had turned her up a notch it seemed.

"Anymore dares?" I asked.

We went through a few more. Robert had to give Amanda a spank. Amanda and Kim spanked one another. I got to feel Jen's tits.

"Some naughty picture to some lucky princess," I exclaimed, spinning the bottle.

It landed on Toby. For the recipient, I was a bit split on what I hoped for. One part of me wanted the picture myself. If it was a dick pic. I knew that was weird, but I wanted to know what the hubbub was about. Surely he had a decent size, with how they reacted. Or maybe it was ridiculously small? Another part of me leaned another way, though. Wanting Kim to have it. For my hot wife to have a naughty picture of our tenant. Who lived under the same roof as us. If he hadn't already shown it to her yet and made her kiss it, then he would surely now? Just those two things made me unexplainably aroused.

Then the bottle landed on Kim. I gulped. I wanted to finish this game right now and drag my wife up to bed. Almost ominously Toby stood from the sofa and lumbered over to the closet again. A few seconds went by and he came back. Simple as that. I looked at Kim. She was currently looking at her phone, wide-eyed.

"Pretty good right?" Amanda muttered sultrily.

"Alright, come here," I said to Kim, yanking her off the sofa and over my shoulder. Kim laughed and squealed, but didn't protest. Before I headed to the stairs, I yelled over my shoulder, "Turn off the lights before you pass out."

*

"Babe... you awake?" Kim said, shaking me.

She had been insatiable last night. And now she was tugging at me again.

"What is it?"

"Can I tell you?"

"What?"

"About the closet?" Kim asked meekly. She had refused so far. I sensed she felt guilty. Maybe guilty for what happened, but also guilty for how aroused she'd been after. I sat up immediately.

"Absolutely," I answered, sitting up in bed.

*

I was a nervous wreck as I closed the door behind us. I heard Toby shuffle around behind me. He had been a lucky guy this evening, and he was about to get luckier. He was about to get a kiss from me wherever he wanted. Resigning myself to my fate, I turned around. He was just standing there. Between the broom and the vacuum cleaner. The shy guy is no more. He was grinning at his price. Smirking even.

I felt a small twinge seeing his desire. The girls had been sort of gigglish after their encounter with Toby, so to see what he had up his sleeve had me already a bit worked up. I clenched my fist and took a step towards him.

"So where do you want the kiss?" I asked in a low voice.

Toby didn't even say anything. He had made up his mind a moment ago. He just bent over and tugged at the knees of his sweatpants and let them fall. And out came a gasp from me. Slightly bouncing down from under his shirt poked a huge, veiny almost violet cock. It was easily the biggest I'd seen. Thicker than a beer can and long and so fucking thick. And it was also the first uncut cock I'd ever seen. Hell, it was the second cock I'd ever be in contact with. I had been with Josh for as long as dating was a thing for me.

"Nice equipment there," I blurted out, placing a hand on my waist.

"Pl-please, could you-" Toby stuttered, gesturing to the floor in front of him. He was mustering all the courage he had.

"Oh, you want me right here?" I said, moving closer to him, trying to get a rise out of him.

I pointed to the floor where he motioned. He nodded eagerly. To rile him up even further, knowing this dude likely knew I was way out of his league, I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "You want me on my knees? Right in front of you here?" He nodded again. Slowly I sunk down, sitting back on my heels. I looked up at him, giving him a devilish smile, before looking back down at his cock. It was even bigger up close.

Linda and Amanda no doubt had a feel of it. Hell, Amanda even got to jerk this monstrous beast for sixty seconds. I wondered if he had cum from it. Probably. Amanda was a bombshell. And quite handy. Hehe.

It was so close to my face. I felt the scent and the heat from it. The big fat thing twitched slightly as I tilted my head back down to look at it. No doubt it looked from above as if I was about to take it into my mouth. Part of me wanted to do it, just to see how this shy young man would react. To see if he would cum immediately from having his hostess' hot mouth wrapped around his big dick. I wondered if he thought about what it would be like.

Toby slowly traced his hand up to the root and out his length, and slowly started stroking it. He probably didn't even think about it at first. Poor guy probably couldn't help himself. Having a hot Latina chick on her knees in front of him? Smiling up at him like I did? I was no idiot, I know how hot I was. Especially to a guy like this.

"So where do you want your kiss?" I asked again, looking into his eyes.

Toby probably took my lack of reaction to his masturbation as a go-ahead sign. At the bottom of my vision, I could see that he was stroking a bit eagerly. My breath was no doubt tickling his erection. It was just a few inches from my face. From my mouth. He was so close, after all. If I held my mouth open like this, and he pushed a bit, Toby would be in my sweet, warm mouth.

"You... you're so pretty," Toby muttered.

"I know. And you've got a pretty cock," I said, extenuating the k's, letting my mouth linger open. I heard him groan. Was this guy really gonna blow his load?

I looked down at his cock. My vision was nothing but his big, dangerously throbbing cock. He was so turned on by me. Hell, I was turned on. I can't believe our tenant, who was such a shy young man, living under our house, was now jerking his cock in front of me.

"So you think it's nice having your pretty landlord on her knees then?" I asked, looking up at him again. I wanted to look him in the eyes. And he wasn't shy anymore now, he held my eyes with a determined look.

"Y-yesss," Toby said, his breath a bit jagged.

How far did I want to take this? I knew if I took it too far, he'd no doubt cum while masturbating to just my face. "Well, he's gonna do that anyway, might as well have a look," I thought, slightly tipsy curiosity getting the better of me. Deciding to tease him a bit further, and to speed things along a bit, I moved my face even closer to his cock. He groaned, feeling my warm breath on his head even more. A small flick and Toby would've felt my tongue on his cock.

"So fucking big," I said, as I was getting dangerously close to taking him inside my mouth. I could feel the throbbing heat from his cock.

"Quick. Kiss it," Toby groaned, barely able to stand still now.

Without thinking, I leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on the head of his cock. And as soon as my lips met his fat hog, I felt a warm wet substance hit my pursed lips. Again and again. And up on my nose. Moving my eyes down, I could Toby's fat cock throb and pulse, shooting streaks of cum out on my lips and mouth. It was so thick and warm. After at least a dozen twitches, the last few drops landed on my chin and on the floor. Toby stumbled back, catching his breath.

Did that really happen?

I have no idea what I was thinking. I guess I figured I could turn my head, get out of the way, or something when he was gonna blow. But when he said to kiss him, the reflex from the game made me just lean forward with pursed lips, not thinking that it would lead to him cumming all over my mouth, chin, and nose.

*

"Wait what? He came on your lips?" I asked, utterly perplexed. Kim never did things like this.

"What have gotten into you?"

"Well. I managed to keep his cum out, at least," Kim joked. She saw my lack of anger as a good sign. I wasn't angry, though. Just shocked. "I mean... all the talk. And the fucking booze man."

*

Thanks for reading