All Comments on 'The New Tenant Pt. 03'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

It isn’t the cheating that bothers me, it’s the inconsistency of your characters and the plot.

All of them are acting like oversexed high school seniors on a field trip. The one or two who have an issue with cheating are mocked and marginalized while everyone else is treating sex like it’s another way to say hello. Hell, I can’t even tell who’s married and who isn’t, that’s how immature and juvenile your characters are.

Clean up the plot, let your characters have morals and honest to god emotions, and allow the natural consequences take place.

Bri29Bri2911 months ago

Your writing is very good it's keeping me interested in this story to see where it goes I really don't like cuck stuff normally and I know you flag a warning up at start about it's theme but if it's well written I just can't help myself.It sort of plays on my emotions a bit because I'm married myself I always sympathise with the guy who's cheated on.Im finding that I really don't like the Toby character he isn't some innocent kid ,his manipulating the situation and taking advantage of Josh and his wife.Its obviously going to end up with Josh's wife cheating on him and I guess it's what happens after is what I'm interested in seeing where you take this tale.I do agree with Whackdoodle (great name btw) the sex dosnt come across as something personal more like a sort of free for all.But that aside you are a talented writer and I'm going to keep reading for now well done 👍4⭐️

InfullrInfullr11 months ago

This story is excellent. Really good development and it’s very hot. Gotta love the slow burns !!

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

What’s one more asshat to a cuck and whore.

AvagardAvagard11 months ago

Great story. It's nice that it is presented from three different sides. Husband, wife and boyfriend. I can't wait for the next installments of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WhackD, never been to college party, my guy?

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Lots of Femdom agitprop fun. I love it when both partners are relaxed and loving about everything. It’s only Life, folks.

patilliepatillie11 months ago

Silly, indecipherable, so many characters with no back story, no understanding of anyone's motivations, bailed at end of page one and skipped to page 4, which didnt make me want to read pages 2 and 3.

writer4hire69writer4hire6911 months ago

I disagree about some of the comments revolving around the characters' approach and view of sex. The younger generation is more open when it comes to sex, and there's nothing wrong with that POV. But just because you're open with sex doesn't mean you don't have your own rules and feelings.

But even if that wasn't the case, maybe it's just a world where sex is that common and there isn't certain hang-ups. Tarantino does it with violence in his films. It's over the top, people don't react to it or treat it as they do in real life, but it's fine within the world and story.

Anyway, I'm loving this story. 5 stars.

GoonShitGoonShit11 months ago

Love this series so much. Can't wait for her to push the bounderies for that big cock.

Also this part of your story is doubled btw. Might wanna fix:

"Toby didn't reply, he just raised his hips and quickly slid his sweats down to his knees. Out stood his massive erection. Silhouetted by the dim light, but yet I could make out raging veins that stretch across Toby's fat monster. For the first time I'd be touching it. For real. It didn't count before. But now it certainly did. And I was so turned on for it.

Some part of me even wanted to shove that thing in my mouth, but I knew that was a bridge too far. Though, I think he'd cum even faster from that. Instead, I reach out and place my hand on his thigh. I felt him squirm. Yeah, 30 seconds would be no big deal. Slowly, I inched my hand up his thigh until I made contact with his testicles. Not only was he hung, but he had huge swollen balls too. They were so huge. No wonder he came a lot."

You put it twice in a row, those 2 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great series can't wait for part 4 😍

sinisterseasinistersea10 months ago

Waiting for Part 4. This series is great and is not rushed.

If you think about it, almost all stories here have the same ending on this website (someone commented about skipping to page 4). It is the progression that matters and you are doing great here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We need more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't wait for the next part 😍

threeman45threeman458 months ago
Loved it

Just stumbled across this series. Solid work so far. Write what you enjoy.

Misterpink1966Misterpink19667 months ago

The more I read it the more I like it

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman4 months ago
Excellent

Great chapter. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Parts are available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded TNT Part 9 is now on it's way. I'm working on setting up a SubScribestar adult page for those who struggle with ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES