All Comments on 'The New Tenant Pt. 04'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
snugglepuss13snugglepuss1310 months ago

Absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you continue to put your fetish crap in Loving Wives, you shouldn't be surprised that the Loving Wives readers are going to find it, no matter chapter you're on. Perhaps when your IQ reaches the double digits you'll look back and finally realize what an idiot you were and apologize for acting like a giant asshole taking a dump on Loving Wives. Yeah, like you wising up will ever happen... LOL!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Next chapter please x

Bri29Bri299 months ago

Great story I’m absolutely intrigued by where this is going and the eventual fall out for for Kim and Josh.I said this before Toby is not the nice guy he pretends to be and he is taking advantage of Josh,s nice nature.At the end of the day I know this a cuck tale ,but when it’s well thought out and written like Dons Toxic attraction, it’s the emotional fall out of the married couple and how the author ends it all that keeps me reading.Well done Antarctica

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dont let the useless annons bring you down! You are a fantastic writer and I know most of us readers have enjoyed your stories so far! All of em!

wimphusbandwimphusband9 months ago

OMG I love Toby and Kim. He needs to be the MAN of the house...and soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To the total idiot below who whines like a little bitch about the category the story is in: Stuff a fucking dick in your mouth and shut the fuck up you fucknut. This story is 100% in the proper category but you’re too much of a fucktard to even realize it. The fact that you are so scared of stories like this gives us a lot of insight into your mental instability. Clearly your repress homosexual tendencies are triggered by the thought of big dicks and you try to hide your self shame by taking it out on the authors. It’s actually humorous yet a bit sad the way you go through your obnoxious rankings. I’ve known three year olds who didn’t whine and cry as much as you do.

To the author: Please do not pay attention to this cocksucker. As you know the Loving Wives category is supposed to be about “Married extra-marital fun, sharing, swinging and more.” I’d say you nailed that with this great series. You’ve done a great job with the build up and there are many people here who will be anticipating your next chapter. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m enjoying this. I want more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story! Especially liked the hint that breeding Kim is ultimate goal. Let’s make it happen!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To the moron(s) thinking Loving wives is ruined by cuck trash, here is how Literotica defines loving wives:

(Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more) so if you dont like this cuck shit I suggest you dont visit the category at all. I dont particularly like this shit (i like his other stories) but complaining like litle bitches aint doing noting. In fact, youure wrong

lubridermnormallubridermnormal9 months ago

Awesome story!!! Kero going!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mmm, why does this not score higher? I LOVE IT.

Perhaps it is like pineppple pizza;; average grade is so so, but a minority thinks it is the best there is!

Please continue. I cannot imagine living without pineapple pizza ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, I sure stirred up the low IQ morons who can't find the Fetish category! Sadly, they're also the kind of morons who can't find their own head if they shove both hands up their ass and grab their ears, so I don't really give a fuck what they say.

For the record, I simply pointed out the reality of comments and ratings when writers post fetish crap in Loving Wives instead of Fetish. If you don't like reality, there's the door.

InfullrInfullr9 months ago

Great progression well done. It’s a great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And still the moron continues his little bitch whine. He’s so clueless.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You got to really be a tool to complain about free porn stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That slug below said something about people not finding the fetish category. The funny thing is they have no problem finding the Loving wife category when looking for stories about wives having sex with others, because that’s exactly where they are supposed to be. My guess is he’s confused while looking for the gay category.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice build up in this story. It’s one story that has people anxious for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best new story on Lit!

Joko44Joko449 months ago

Great Chapter! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story is a bit over the top with all the cars, etc. but the underlying plot is very good. I’ve liked what I’ve read so far.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Of course the boarder has a huge dick. You know why? Because no one expects to read about a woman getting obsessed with and getting the fuck of her life by a tiny little three inch dick.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You've got to love the "tolerant" and "Inclusive" liberal below who called me gay as an insult... Too bad it's just projection. The good news is since that they have an asshole at both ends of their digestive track, they make a great bottom.

DonSilverDonSilver9 months ago

Well done Ant77

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I needed part 5 the moment part 4 published, as I needed 4 the moment 3 was posted etc. Gimmie that first penetration scene... Can't wait

gneedsitallgneedsitall9 months ago

I need part 5 too now that Kim sucked his cock how fast will she suck it again and finally gets fucked. I need to see this to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Checking each day for part 5.

threeman45threeman458 months ago
Loving it.

Great build up.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman4 months ago
Wonderful

The building relationship between Toby and Kim is slow and intense, leading toward that ultimate moment when Kim receives Toby's cock deep into her womanhood and they copulate like the true lovers they are. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Parts are available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded TNT Part 9 is now on it's way. I'm working on setting up a SubScribestar adult page for those who struggle with ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES