The New Tenant Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to stop? I'll stop right now, if you want me to," Kim asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe if we keep it as is, truly. Like no more boundary or rule pushing, unless we've spoken about it and agreed on it. I wanna know the good stuff, you know, and I think it's alright to play around but ya know. Let me know if you get the urge and we'll talk about it. I want you to be comfortable. And finally, we concede that he's out by the time we're back from Italy," I said.

"Agreed. Nothing other than what we've done, and then we'll give him his notice when we get that deal in order," Kim agreed, not even hesitating.

We sat next to each other in silence for a bit. The pillow talk had sorta come to an end.

"Josh?" Kim asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah?"

"You want to get that little motherfucker back?" Kim asked, now with a smirk. "You know this shit me and him have been cooking together trying to demean you? I know you're sick like that, but I know a way we can show who the boss is."

"What's the plan?" I asked, intrigued to know where this was going.

*

The engine of my Lambo roared as I slid up into our garage. We had ordered my tickets to Italy and then gone out to celebrate. Kim and I had been out on an expensive barbecue. It was a fancy new place Kim had invested some points in, that specialized in Brazilian barbecue. Apparently they had some venues in Europe-

That's not important.

I grabbed a beer in the fridge as I heard Kim come out of the bathroom. She was buying time. I knew she was a bit nervous. We had done similar things, but now it was more of a performance than other times. Normally, we'd just bang away and Kim would be as vocal as she'd be. But today we wanted to make a show out of it. Show who was the boss in this house.

What happened next stunned even me. Kim hadn't told me about this part of her plan. Turning the corner from the hallway was not my nerdy, hot little wife. It was the exotic latina goddess I knew hid underneath all that brashness. The queen to my kingdom. She had dropped the red dress back in the bathroom. Before me she ticked in on her high heels wearing a piece of black on slate black lingerie. My eyes feasted on the sight of her. How the straps hugged her thighs, almost framing them for a perfect picture. How her stocking made even Kim's legs look even sexier. How the bra showed skin without showing too much. Not even through the thinly woven cotton could I see even a smidge of areola. Hidden, just out of sight.

"The way you look at me..." Kim muttered. "I'll have no problem screaming your name."

I was on her before I knew it. Before Kim had even finished saying her sentence. I knew the silk was supposed to keep her clothed, but the animal brain in my head wanted me to just rip it off. I picked her up with one arm around her waist and plopped her on the kitchen island. With my other arm I wrapped her long legs around me as I yanked open my belt, letting my suit pants drop to the floor. Sliding her silk panties aside I entered my hot wife without difficulty. We both groaned out in unison, forgetting the rest of the world for a few moments as we loved each other right there in the moonlight.

"Josh! Oh, Josh!" Kim moaned out. Not out of theatrics, but in full earnesty.

I almost regretted agreeing to Kim's plan by now. This moment should've been ours. I couldn't wait to give Toby his two weeks notice so Kim and I could fuck all over the house without that creep lumbering around. Though, that was the intention of tonight. To have him lumber around and see who did what and who didn't. Who owned this fucking house, who was the couple, and who weren't. Who got the princess and the castle.

"Ngh, ugh," Kim whimpered. She was so cute when she did that. She wanted to express herself, but was too overwhelmed with everything going on that she couldn't.

Kim shot her lips onto mine. We started vigorously making as I guided her through her first orgasm. At least we got to share that one together before the creep joined.

"If we can do it like this everytime, we'll have no problem making babies," Kim chuckled, coming down from her frantic panting. Her face was shining slightly with sweat and her eyes laced with arousal. Fuck, me too, honestly. I had at some point thrown my jacket aside and ripped my shirt open, my abs contracting with my heavy breathing.

Kim draped her hands around my neck, leaning up from the counter. I saw the determination in her look.

"Ready, big boy?" Kim muttered. I nodded. "Time to put on a show."

But I wanted to up the ante. I didn't want her to play it up. I wanted us to get there without problem. To have her whimper, groan and scream as I fucked her like only I could. Still sheathed inside her, I wrapped my arm around her once again and stood up, lifting her with me. Without a grunt or anything. I could lift Kim up with one arm easily, and with adrenaline coursing through my veins I was plenty strong enough. Then I walked us over to the space between the lounge area and the kitchen. More moonlight, but mostly more space.

Standing like that, Kim wrapped around me, my giant arms in return wrapped around her, I started to lift and slam her down on myself, jerking her up and down like a wicked ragdoll. Meeting her with my own thrusts, shooting our juices down my legs and onto the floor. Kim was now whimpering and screaming with each motion. She loved getting taken with brute force like this, so I gave her each brute fiber I had. Pumping her up and down until she screamed out how much she loved getting manhandling. A normal man would have felt their thighs burning by now, but my tree trunks had no problem giving Kim the power from each squat I had done for the last decade of heavy lifting.

"Jesus, Josh," Kim whimpered into my mouth. "What's gotten into you?"

"You, Kim," I muttered.

Wanting to change the scenery a bit, I walked us over to the lounge area. I threw Kim onto the three seater closest to the window and mounted her once again. From the corner of my eyes I could see movement. Toby had entered the scene. No doubt the whimpers and screams of this sexy wife of mine had made him crawl out of his lair. "Any warm blooded man or woman would've," I thought to myself.

"Fuck yeah, Josh," Kim said, all of a sudden more vocal.

"Give it to me, daddy," she whimpered under me. "Show this hot momma who's the king in the castle! Ugh! Fuck this hot bitch like you mean it! Bake those insides!"

So the problem here was that Kim's dirty talk was way too dirty for me. I couldn't keep up. When we both wanted to keep going, the accumulation of it all became too much. Kim seemed to feel my predicament and pushed at me with her palms so I would pull away before cumming too fast.

I dislodged from Kim and stumbled back, crashing into the two seater Kim and Toby so many times had shared during our parties. I sprawled out trying to regain my composure. It all became too overwhelming.

"Poor form," I heard Toby say. It somewhat stung coming from him. In the corner of my eye I saw him move in between the sofas, towards Kim who was still on her back.

The dude hadn't even dressed properly. I knew he had no reason to, but my wife was in pure hot lingerie, just stripped out of her sexy red dress. I had one of my suits on. Toby came in a dirty t-shirt and unwashed sweatpants...

Toby quickly shoved his sweatpants down and climbed in between Kim's legs, pointing his cock where I just had been. Kim looked up at Toby in disbelief, but let out a loud groan as his tip connected with her clit. Toby rubbed up and down a few moments, before docking his canoe towards her port. But he didn't do anything. He just kept circling his cock around her very aroused pussy. Driving her nuts. He wanted her to beg. I saw her pleading eyes. And just when I thought I was going to watch my wife get fucked...

"Fuck off, Toby," Kim whimpered, pushing at his big belly. Surprising both me and Toby.

I don't know if the presence of me was a factor, but he backed off. Toby slid back and sat down beside Kim, who was getting into an upright position.

"No hanky pank," Kim said, meeting my eyes as if to tell me 'see, I can hold off'.

Toby didn't reply. Not so confident now that I was in the room, eh? No pushing of boundaries now, eh? Just playing along?

"Get down here," Toby muttered in a commanding way, slightly out of breath from no doubt having inspected the show before making his entrance.

While I didn't like his tone, and I saw Kim squinted a bit, I guess it wasn't further than anything so far. It was status quo, more or less. And so Kim abided. She climbed out of the sofa and down between his giant thighs, letting herself become a subject to Toby's pleasure. So now I would be treated to Kim sucking off Toby for the second time ever. Right in front of me. Right where both of them knew.

It felt like slow motion. Kim looked appreciatively up at Toby before lowering herself to his testicles. Caressing them with her tongue. Sucking on them deeply so that it looked like she was munching on them. Kim then licked around and coated them with her saliva. Worshiping both heavy balls before kissing her way along Toby's fat shaft, tickling the skin with her wet tongue. Kim glided her lips all over the side of his shaft.

When she finally reached the tip of Toby's cock, Kim slowly folded her lips around it and began to play along the edge with her tongue. Not even having an inch inside of her lips, she started to play around with her tongue. Not firmly or fast, but playfully tickling the sensitive parts of his flare and his underside. I could tell from Toby's reaction how good it felt. I had gotten blowjobs from Kim, but nothing like this. I was beginning to think she was putting in the extra effort due to me sitting here.

"That's the stuff," Toby groaned, closing his eyes.

Kim then released the fat tip from her mouth to play with the sides more. Toby's cock pulsed and twitched in sheer want of the continuation. Kim moved her lips to the side of his shaft and started sucking on the side up and down along his shaft. Almost jerking his foreskin.

After teasing the sides of the shaft for a bit, Kim moved back up to the tip and without hesitation this time, she engulfed Toby's fat head, gently starting to glide the head in and out of her mouth. Kim tenderly sucked on his tip, massaging the shaft with increasing intensity. She was more or less suckling the head of Toby's cock, while caressing his length with her fingers.

Increasing the suction, Kim used her mouth to glide her mouth up and down his shaft with increasing pace. The change in pace was driving Toby wild, as he moved a hand to the back of her head. But instead of forcing his way down her throat, he let her continue at her own pace while resting his palm on the top of Kim's head. But from his trembles I knew Toby didn't have much left. That was until Kim moved a hand down and pressed his taint, forcing Toby to delay his orgasm. Toby groaned impatiently but did nothing to force Kim. He just let her worship his cock, explore it at free will, relishing in the pleasure in the meanwhile.

"Just like that, fuck yeah!" Toby groaned, a small shutter running through him. "You don't wanna stop just yet, is it?"

Using two hands to jack his shaft, Kim stroked him into her mouth while dipping deeper onto his shaft. Deeper and deeper. Soon she had half his cock in her mouth, his head no doubt kissing her throat. The deeper she got, the less her hand played a role as her wet throat and mouth took over pleasing Toby's cock. I could see the top of her neck bulge and stretch slightly as Kim worked him over.

Slowly I had realized that Kim wasn't sucking his cock. She was worshiping it. Working hard to please Toby, without really getting anything but more pent up arousal in return. What was supposed to be a showcase of who was the boss, what was supposed to be a power trip of, had turned into my wife worshiping Toby in front of me...

*

... and their little display had now turned into Josh's own wife worshiping me. It was such a power trip. I saw it in her eyes. Giving me that nice and breedable puppy look. I just wanted to take her right here and now. But Kimberly had said a distinct 'no'. While I might have pushed anyway, taking what I wanted and letting Kimberly know this was how she should please me, Josh was here. And Josh was still the man of the house. And as he was shirtless his superiority was ever more obvious.

While he had in the beginning acted like an older brother to me, now we had sort of become rivals. Even he understood this now, surely. And yet, here he was watching me use his wife. My goal for the night was to take Kim in front of him, but this would work for now.

I knew he was leaving for Italy, leaving me fully alone with Kimberly for weeks. Did he really trust Kimberly that much? Did she? Charming. Too bad I would do everything in my power to compromise that. Some of the stones had already been set, and some others were in the making. Everything was falling in place for little ole me to slide in where I belonged.

One of those stones was the bricks of demeaning Josh as the powerful spouse. And I'm not talking sheerly in a physical sense. No, more in how Kimberly respected him. Maybe this golden opportunity the big oaf had orchestrated could be made in my favor even more. He tried to play his power move by fucking Kimberly in the living room? I could play a similar trick too.

"Enough of that," I whispered down to Kimberly, pushing at her forehead to get off my cock. She looked up at me confused at first, but let me guide her up on the sofa.

"How you want me?" Kimberly asked, her voice laced with lust.

I guided her so she sat facing me, her back braced against the back of the sofa.

"Let me just climb up here," I said, getting up on the sofa and standing over her, my cock dangling close to her face once more. "Tongue out," I instructed her. Without Kim raising a hand nor a complaint, I handsfree guided the tip to her sweet lips and pushed it into her mouth. I started to push and pull my cock through her tightly vacuumed lips. She had become so accustomed to how to receive my length now.

"Good," I whispered, stroking a strand of hair out of her face. "Now I can really ride that mouth."

I heard Josh make some sort of groan, but didn't bother to check. He was in his place, sitting back and watching me take his little Kimberly away from under his nose. She may feign reluctance, but I knew I was close to the finish line.

"Hmng, hmn hhmng!" Kim croaked as I roughly pressed into her throat, starting to piston into her as if I was banging her pussy, steadily shoving ghlk'ing sounds out of her throat. She was so well trained by now I knew I could be rough.

But Kimberly's tentative dick sucking earlier had done me in so much already. And her humming around my fat cock didn't help exactly. I pushed in, mushing my sack against her chin and shouted obscenities as I emptied me right down her gullet. Only pulling back an inch so I could shove back into her, squeezing my white goo down her throat and saliva out.

"You like a good dick down your throat, huh?" I asked her, looking down at her mascara ridden face. I then turned my voice into a whisper, "Why don't you give your husband a nice kiss?"

At first I thought she was going to defy me. But no. Kimberly smiled wickedly up at me, and as I dismounted from her, she climbed over to Josh. I didn't expect him to play along so meekly, but Kimberly leaned over him and she pushed her tongue inside his mouth with ease. I knew I dropped most of my sperm down her throat, but I bet he could still taste me. Fucking sickening to think a man would let himself sink so low.

Oh well. At least it wasn't me.

*

I couldn't believe how filthy it was. How nasty. Doing it right here in front of Toby. Making out with Kim just after he'd bricked in her mouth. One thing was alone, but now he saw it. I don't know why, but that just made it worse. And better. Both. Kim was so eager though, it couldn't be stopped.

Kim then pulled back from the kiss. At first I thought it was because she needed to catch her breath on something, but her lips never returned. Then I saw her close her eyes as she furrowed her brow and let out a jagged moan, right in my face, letting me smell her breath in the process.

Moving my head a bit I could see Toby's face mushed in between Kim's ass cheeks. Loud, obscene slurping following Kim's moans filled the lounge area. I should be more angry, but hearing both from Kim's moans and the loud slurps coming from back there made me just turn on once more.

To make matters worse, Toby was slowly dragging Kim back away from me, breaking her build-up to an already delayed orgasm. He was pulling her back their three-seater, slipping his fat tongue out of her so she could lay down prone on the sofa. But before she could get properly in position, Toby moved her left ankle to his left shoulder, her right to his other shoulder, diving into her pussy like that. I didn't even think of doing it this way, but the lust in Toby's eyes told me that he was just going with the flow now.

"That's the stufffff..." Toby moaned as his face disappeared out of sight and into the depths of Kim's sex.

"Ouh, hmn, ugh, that... shit! That's one way to do it-UGH!" Kim moaned in ecstasy.

Her legs elevated on Toby's shoulder like this allowed his broad tongue to slither into her vulva, covering all parts at the same time, and even get deeper if he wanted. I couldn't see it, but I could imagine it. From the way they moaned and from how muffled the slurps were. Kim's moans in particular were getting more and more erratic, on the verge of being shrieks. And then she exploded into a frenzy as Toby made her cum so fantastically with his tongue. I could see her face contorted in pleasure. She white-knuckled a pillow, trying relentlessly to push back against Toby, even as hard as that was in this position.

Finally, Toby slid Kim's now trembling legs down to the sofa, so she could truly lie in a prone position, with her legs slightly apart from where Toby sat. Kim was so out of it she didn't fully realize what was going on. But I did, I was fully aware. But I froze. I fucking froze.

Toby pressed his massive erect cock down between Kim's cheeks. Not out of sight, though. He mushed into the cleft of her ass and started to hot dog her ass instead. I guess Toby wasn't all that in control. I knew Kim was too out of it right now to stop him if he wanted to go the extra mile. Instead, he started sawing the sensitive part of his cock back and forth between her cheeks.

I kinda understood what Kim meant at that moment. Looking at that big hog slide back and forth in her crack was truly mesmerizing. Like a horror movie just before a jumpscare. We both knew it hovered in the air, but didn't know quite what or how it was going to play out next. I looked at Kim. She was back to consciousness again, but she was in that same frozen state as me, wondering what was next, mixed with clouded arousal.

Each time Toby drew back I saw his cock slide further down as his movements grew. Eventually, his tip started to slip down and out of site with each pull. By his movement, I knew he was just teasing around, not really inserting it, and I knew Kim would stop him if he did. Everytime he pushed up with his hips, the raging head would poke up in between Kim's tanned cheeks. But from her reaction I could tell the teasing his tip sliding across her slit and down to her clit had an effect on her. Toby was so close, and nothing was between him and Kim's unsheathed sex.

I saw it on Kim's face, like a shockwave shot through her each time he drew back and his cock disappeared out of site. She muttered a curse as Toby slid back again and graced her clit. Toby did it again, using his hips to push up at an angle to make sure his hog slides the right way up between her cheeks.