The New Tenant Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one time when he was going to push up, Toby dared to push forward instead.

It was hard to tell from my angle, as I didn't really see where they connected, but it sure looked with the angle and how he somewhat let go of his cock for a second, that Toby had slipped it in. Not much. Just the tip. Perhaps he didn't think I'd notice. But Kim's contorted face gave him away.

"Fff-fuck..." Kim moaned out, finally able to express words. "Okay... enough of that. No more!"

I was truly amazed with how resilient Kim was at that moment. If I was in the same position, I don't think I'd be able to. It was the most amazing thriller movie I'd ever seen, seeing that ominous tip slowly close the distance until it reached full penetration. But Kim's dedication to being a loving wife was stronger than her lust.

Toby slipped back up instead, resuming his hotdogging of my wifes flawless ass. "But your husband wants me to," Toby tried. Kim met my eyes. She knew how I felt about it. One thing is teasing, one thing is handjobs and sure maybe even blowjobs. But fucking?

But I could see the arousal in her eyes. She was on the brink of letting Toby have her. Probably she sensed it too, that the point of return was rapidly approaching. So Kim promptly rose up in a seated position and turned towards Toby. Toby took the opportunity to press at her shoulder so that she laid back down again, and climbed in between her legs, pointing his cock right at her opening and started to press. All before she had time to respond, and when she was about to utter her restraint, her head jolted back as Toby's fat head started to press at her tight opening.

*

One moment I was in the process of entering Kimberly, the next I was airborne. With a grunt I landed on my back on the floor behind the two-seater. Josh had grabbed me and tossed me off of his wife, not even bothering seeing where I had landed. The small taste of his strength put a small portion of unease in me. I was pretty heavy, and Josh had just thrown me across the room without any difficulty.

Josh held a hand to help Kimberly out of the couch. He then finally turned to me as I rubbed my elbow.

"Lady said 'no', buddy," Josh said, winking at me. I felt so humiliated. I thought I had it in the bag.

I was starting to realize that Josh would never let me truly sleep with Kimberly. Not soon enough, if they were going to evict me. Fucking oaf. He was probably scared I would please her more than him. That we were more compatible. Truthfully, we were. It was my right to fuck Kimberly, and this big power tool had to spoil it.

Good thing he was leaving soon. I had planned for it meticulously. I knew once we were alone Kimberly would cave. As they were about to walk past me, Kimberly spoke up however. Almost as confirmation that two out three in this room wanted it.

"We can't leave him like this? Would you mind me helping him finish?" Kimberly asked Josh.

"Even now?" Josh asked, but he didn't sound angry. Not at all, actually.

My back was still killing me from the impact so I didn't catch what they said per se, but I guess Josh had said it was alright. I wanted to push my luck even more, horned up as I was, but I think I had been daring enough for one night. I settled for a continuation of her blowjob right there on the floor. A pity-mouth fuck, you could say.

*

Thanks for reading