The New Tenant Pt. 05

Story Info
Some further temptations and experimentation.
12k words
4.46
23.2k
67

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,165 Followers

Authors note

Thanks to Roxy, Anora / MorbidOrb and Joko44

*

Toby got to work immediately. He first inserted one fat finger sinking several inches in before adding a second one into my pussy. His fat fingers stretched me out obscenely, I involuntarily jolted my head back. With a moments adjusting, Toby started to pump them in and out while he massaged my clit with his fat tongue, his other hand clutching my thigh with a death grip. My knees started to buckle as he worked my g-spot until I exploded. Toby relentlessly continued to pump my pussy with his fingers.

"You like that?" Toby asked, challenging me to admit how good he made me feel. "I'm gonna make you cum again, Kimberly," he promised. I trembled as he used my name, making such promises.

Toby was the one speaking up to me from between my thighs, not Josh. It was unbelievable. I never expected to enjoy it so much. He then pulled his fingers out and inserted his tongue, slurping at me loudly. The vile sounds of Toby eating me out would haunt me forever, but right now it was the best thing in the world. His thick tongue worked me so well. Then he raised his head and shoved his fat fingers into me again. To my shock he added a third finger as he continued to suck on my clit. I arched my back and moaned loudly. He stretched me so fucking good. His strong hands started to grind against my sensitive area. All three fingers working wonders. It was almost like he wanted to foreshadow how his cock would fit, it being way fatter than his three digits.

"That's right," he said, discarding his tongue from my depths, "You like these fat fingers." I knew what he was thinking should've been instead of his three large digits thrusting in me.

I felt myself getting close to cumming again. I dug my nails into his shoulders as I tried to hold onto my orgasm. Toby knew what I liked. I could tell he was going to bring me to the brink again.

"Cum for me, Kimberly," he whispered, flicking my clit with his tongue again.

The combination of his voice and his touching turned me on even more. He licked my clit faster, keeping his relentless tempo with his fingers, and I felt my muscles tighten. I screamed out, trying to hold off any further release. Just when I thought I might be able to hold out, Toby stopped rubbing my clit and spread my legs even wider. His mouth fully moved to my clit and he sucked hard. I bucked my hips into him but he held onto my thighs, forcing me to stay in place.

"Fuck!" I cried out.

He kept sucking and swirling his tongue around my clit. It felt incredible. I wanted to never stop cumming. I couldn't understand where he had it from. His enthusiasm was so absolute and flawless. Impeccable. He sucked my pussy so good, so nastily. And I knew it was way too far, but that made it extra delicious. As if this small treat was between Toby and I. Though, I guess a few things had happened that were too far.

In the end, after a good while, I was powerless as sleep took us in the end. Toby had worn me out with that eager tongue of his, those hungry lips.

*

I woke up the next morning to a warm sensation wrapped around my cock. Not only was that sensation wrapped around me, it was also moving. Up and down. Up and down my erection with something strong and wet pressing the underside of my dick. Small eager slurps and moaning emanated from beneath me, as I slowly woke. Opening my eyes, I saw a bulge in the blanket where my cock was, a bulge that was bobbing up and down in rhythm to the other worldly pleasure I received. A warm and wet suction bobbing my cock with intensity, stretching around my fat girth.

This was one way to wake up. I could get used to this. I put my hands behind my head, closed my eyes and let sweet Kimberly claim her prize. Do her job. Suck me off like she was supposed to. Satisfy her taste buds while satisfying me. Swirling her tongue side to side as she focused on my head, pressing the shaft with it while bobbing down deeper, coating my cock head in her saliva. Occasionally I felt my head barge against her throat as she got too deep, causing her to gag and squeeze harder than before. It was the best waking up I'd ever had.

I guess I should have been more surprised, but I was too focused on the otherworldly pleasure to even have any other thoughts than this angelic hot wife slurping down on my cock with such passion and eagerness. And really, it was only right that Kimberly was serving me. She was slowly caving to my desires.

And the best part, when I groaned out and started to cum she didn't even stop. Kimberly eagerly slurped and gulped my cum down her throat. I could tell she wanted to savor it, but there was too much. Droplets emanated in the corner of her mouth, but still she managed to gulp most of my essence. My whole body shook as I pulsed in her sweet loving mouth. I clutched the sheets and grit my teeth. I was so sensitive it felt like I was going to explode. But I held on. I wanted her to finish me off completely. To have her drain me.

Finally, after a good five minutes of cumming in her mouth and relishing in the after bliss, Kimberly threw the blanket aside. Giving me the view I loved the most. Kimberly under me, and now with my cock stuffed into her mouth, bulging out her cheeks. She was still cleaning me off like a good girl. Occasionally she would rub her tongue across sensitive spots, causing me to shudder. She did that to tease me, and I lived for it.

Then with a pop, she dropped my cock out her mouth, a small string of cum and saliva hanging between my tip and her lips. Kimberly gave a small giggle as she drew it in with a nasty slurp and dropped it down her throat with the rest before she smiled cheerfully up at me.

"I thought you wanted some help with your morning wood," Kimberly chuckled. I nodded.

"That certainly helped," I said. "Morning woods can be quite uncomfortable."

I tried to make it sound like she could - no - should do it every morning. Kimberly bit her lip like she did when she liked the idea of something. I took a hand down and stroked her hair.

"So I've been told. Especially with big ones like this, I bet," Kimberly muttered.

Her fierce eyes looked up at me. Oh how I would love to subdue this woman until she was mine. Submit her to how I wanted to take her. Make those determined eyes curl in willing pleasure as I took her. But to do that, I had to show who was the dominant one. Not just to her, but to Josh as well. Make her do things to demean him. Especially with both of them there. I suspected Josh liked watching, so subduing his wife in front of him would probably put some thoughts in Kimberly's little head. That would be the ultimate power move.

But we have to start somewhere.

I sat up in the bed, with my gentle strokes ending with me cradling the back of her head. She looked at me quizzically but I knew what I wanted. I put my other hand on her chest and pushed her until she was on her back, and she didn't resist at all. She looked at me with a glazed look. I wondered what she was thinking. No. I didn't. All that mattered was what I was about to do. Show her who calls the shots.

I saddled her with my knees outside her shoulders, pointing my cock at her lips. I pushed forward. My cock bumped against her lips, but after a moment's hesitation she parted her lips and let me in. I arched my head back and let out a long groan. Holding still, savoring the sensation. Closing my eyes to focus on the pleasure. It was so warm, so wet. The perfect place for my cock.

"That's good Kimberly. Just like that. Taste that big thing, slut," I said. I didn't see her reaction, but I knew she loved being played with like that. So I pushed for more. "Aren't you my dirty little cocksucking wife now?" I felt her nod. Yeah. She was coming around.

I slowly started to slide my rigid head back and forth over her warm tongue. I wanted to take my time. Both to explore her mouth, and so that I could feel her tongue as she explored my cock. I could feel her curiosity all over the sensitive spots on the underside of my cock. It made my cock come to life again, and I started to slowly increase the pace a little bit, going slightly deeper into her mouth with my cock. Kimberly coughed slightly each time I bumped against the back of her throat but I knew she could take it. Or she'd have to learn to. She needed to learn what I liked. So I kept pummeling at her as I started to taunt her.

"You like that big thing huh?" I started. Of course, she couldn't reply, having her mouth stretched.

"That's right my little slut, ugh," I moaned. "Way bigger than Josh... Tell me, does Josh have a cock like this?" I dragged my cock out of her lips to let her reply.

"You're so fucking big! Much bigger than Jo-" I cut her off as I fucked my cock into her mouth again.

"That's what I thought," I replied, pushing even more. "You belong there with me inside you."

Her eyes shot up as she realized my wording. She knew what I wanted. I think a part of her wanted it too. "You want that? I know I'm the biggest you'd had, given Josh is your only lower up till now."

I slowed down my thrusting to a series of small pushes as I let her feel the 'up till now' linger. To help her resistance waver more, I turned my shoulder and moved my hand down between her thighs, starting to tease her mound as I talked to her.

"I know you're curious. Not only of how it would feel, but how different it would feel. Tell you what, ask nicely and I'll consider it."

My teasing words and playing with Kimberly's pussy seemed to do the work on her. She clenched her eyes but quickly shot them open when I retrieved my fingers and took my cock out again. She looked up impatiently, her fierce eyes glaring at me. She didn't say anything, though.

"I'll do it if you want me to," I pressed. Rookie mistake. I broke her trance.

"No! I mean... no... Josh wouldn't approve... That's too far, Toby," Kimberly said. "I think it's is enough for now..."

"Suit yourself," I said, trying to sound arrogant more than disappointed.

If I couldn't be inside her that way, I'd fuck her face instead. I shoved my cock back inside her mouth and started shoving back and forth. Kimberly applied pressure with both suction and tongue as I fucked into her with deliberate motions.

As I increased the pace it soon became too overwhelming. I fell forward onto my elbows as the stimulation became too much. My cock still docked inside her mouth. I felt my head directly against her throat. With this new angle, maybe...

Instead of pulling back, I decided to go for it. Maybe this wasn't the best position for Kimberly to receive me down her throat, but she was a big girl and would just have to take it. Especially having just denied me my right to take her wholeheartedly.

So I pushed down with my hips, my cock bucking against her throat. There was unbelievable resistance, but I could also feel the ever so slightly movement of my tip dipping into her throat. I moved a hand down to cradle her head at a more upward angle to make it easier for her. As I did that, even more of my cock started to glide down her throat. I knew if I got my flared out head past the ridge of her throat, she'd get the rest. It was just about making her throat bulge the right way.

In addition to angling her head, I moved my hips up as well, and then pressed towards the mattress as I also scooted back down a bit. I then could feel movement. My cock was slowly starting to glide. Kimberly gagged loudly and her hand started thumping the mattress. But I was so close. I couldn't stop now. My cock steadily started to sink down her neck. The ridge of my head snaked its way through the edge of her throat, and with a loud wet cough it sunk the final inch and there I was. My cock head had fully entered her head.

I held still for a few moments. I was dangerously close to cumming, and that would be a waste of opportunity. Gently I held still as I started to regain control of my breath. Looking down, I saw her fierce, defiant eyes look back up at me. She didn't look angry. More like awaiting the next step. To see how far I dared to take her. So I closed my eyes and pressed ahead. Kimberly gagged more, but like a good girl she got more of my cock into her throat. I couldn't get balls deep, but with half my cock inside her, I decided it was enough.

With slow deliberate strokes did I start to fuck Kimberly's face. No, I didn't fuck her face. I was making sweet tender love to her face. Mauling her throat as I swirled my hips gently in small circles. Carefully thrusting into her lips with my eyes closed and focusing on how good it felt. But it didn't take long before my balls started to boil again. Kimberly's bulging neck just felt too good.

I slowly started to lose control of my thrusts. My climax was too big and too hard to control. Soon I was ravaging her. I fucked into her with ferocity as I groaned. I was so close. So fucking close.

"Take it, little bitch! You want that cum, don't you?" I groaned out, daring to subjugate her with my words even more. "Take that cream!"

And with that I pressed into her throat hard and erupted. Kimberly gagged loudly and I felt her coughs tighten her throat around my cock head, squeezing my sperm into her throat. Good girl, helping my cum find its place inside her belly. After several bucks and a lot of panting, I dragged my cock out of her throat, letting her free.

*

I stood in the kitchen bathroom, rinsing off. I was so fucking turned on I just had to get out of there before I did something stupid. Toby no doubt could get me off with his tongue again, but I wasn't sure if I was able to stop him if he decided to push it beyond that. He surely had hinted as much. So to keep my fidelity intact I had to get out of there.

But I had already gone too far. I had no idea how Josh would react to any of this. It had sort of just happened, and I had let it get out of control. Let Toby use my mouth for his own relief. He just fucked my throat and I let him. And last night he even ate me out for the first time, and not only that, he was fucking amazing at it.

Though, this morning... That was all me. His cock was just so appetizing. Seeing the bulge under the blanket. Uncovering it and finding it pulsing. The aroma. Toby's musk. The juicy veins protruding from his big balls to the tip. How I knew he worshiped me. It was like my body had a mind of its own.

I had no idea how it had come to this. Was it because he was shy that this dominant side was such a turn on? It was so fucked. I had a hot husband who girls dreamed about, who Amanda even had said she'd love to get fucked by rather than her own boyfriend, but here I was. Salivating over Toby just because he had an unbelievable dick and an ominous streak I just couldn't help but submit too.

And normally, I wasn't all that sexual. Sure, I could be a bit wild when we got going, and I am proud of the hot stuff I'm married to, but I was never one who cared about size or any of that superficial crap. But Toby's dick was just so interesting. So fat. So juicy. The amount of damage he could cause with that thing? Phew.

I looked at myself in the mirror. If I had make-up on, it would've been in shambles. Toby had been pretty rough, but I was oddly enough sort of proud. Like how I just took that much of his fat hog down my throat? I couldn't even get Josh that deep. Just to think how deep that thing could go in other places...

*

Time flew by. A week or two passed. It wasn't so easy to tell. Summer was more or less upon us, and we had no more worries about the world. Kim teased me about helping Toby still, but as the nights progressed there was a slight increase of Kim's, erh, admiration for Tobys cock. I wasn't all that interested in dicks, honestly, but how Kim talked about Toby's, it was kinda arousing. Hearing my own wife gush over how big he was. How fat it was. The veins and details she felt when she jacked him off. The more she realized I wasn't angry with it (not that I was exactly thrilled either), the more Kim talked. She became more and more brazen and relaxed.

"It's so big. I can barely fit it... And the things he's starting to say to me... Fuck, Josh, he's so naughty sometimes," Kim would say. Toby was so meek around me I could barely believe it.

One night Kim came in and started furiously making out with me, shoving her tongue into my mouth. After she smiled at me and asked if I could taste him on her breath.

"Who?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Toby," Kim had answered with a naughty little smile.

At first I was kinda taken aback, but her naughtiness drove me on. I guess taking cum in her mouth was sort of the same as taking it on her face, and I wasn't really bothered by that. But making me taste it? That was some next level shit. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. That was until Kim threw me back on the bed and rode me like a wild minx.

It became almost part of the routine. When Toby came in her mouth, Kim would make sure to use a lot of tongue while she sucked me off or while she made out with me. I wanted to throw up at the beginning, but in the end I sort of got used to it. It was so filthy, and I guess sort of humiliating tasting his salty leftovers, but Kim insisted. I guess she found it hot, and I couldn't really deny that fact.

Another step was when she started to even make out with me with Toby's sticky goo still on her face, chin and neck. The stench was wreaking, but seeing my wife coated like some slut was so hot. And honestly, I couldn't really argue, though. I had tasted Toby's goo on and in her mouth, so was it really different with it on her face? What blew my mind was when she even told me that it was Toby's idea the first time for her to kiss me with him still on her breath, but that she had kept it going. She said she felt so slutty with his cum on and in her, and wanted to keep it there while we fucked.

*

With the new revelations I decided it was time for me and Kim to take a small break. Establish some control. I was pretty much a bit caught up in the whole pace of it all. I was cool with the handjobs, cumming in her mouth and the facials, and if it was a bit far having me partake like that I could live with it. But I think we both needed a bit of space. I had no idea it would be such a common occurrence.

So we decided to take an extended weekend out of town. We left Toby at the house, letting him do whatever, with a stern warning not to party too much. He nodded in his submissive way. Though I couldn't get the images of Kim with this guy's cum on her face out of my head as he accepted my instructions. And how I had sorta tasted his cum. Even as I easily looked down on him, I found myself slightly demeaned by his behavior.

So fuck all the playing around bullshit.

Kim was a bit hesitant at first, but when I introduced the randomness of the trip she immediately came around. We made our way to the airport and took the first flight taking us out of Indiana.

"Hey, Nebraska is cool, right? Maybe we can catch a rodeo. Ever been to one of those?" I said to Kim as we took off. Kim chuckled at the prospect.

"I want to see you get tossed off by a big bull," Kim giggled. "So... from one trip to another," Kim started, rolling her head to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Italy. Is it happening?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, about that. So I was actually gonna save it until it was more finalized, but fuck it, you know? There may have been a huge development."

"Really?" Kim asked, turning in her seat.

"Absolutely. And lets say, Entrendy might get a huge fucking deal here. They'll even help us with European distribution! Even some of our other merchandise. I don't know if that means they will do it themselves or they got some other folks on it. But that's a step to the international market right there!"

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,165 Followers