The New Tenant Pt. 06

Story Info
Josh goes to Italy.
12.9k words
4.48
22.2k
64

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers

Author note:

Thanks to Joko (Joko44 on Lit) for his magnificent help, especially as he wrote most of the second.... scene. You'll know.

Also to neegan for his!

Enjoy reading. If this is not your cup of tea, please move on.

*

It was the very next evening. I was sitting in bed, Kim laid beside me. We had, at her suggestion, come to an agreement. No more fooling around with Toby the last few weeks he stayed at our house. I knew Kim was very much curious about Toby, so it was just as well to call it quits before anyone did anything stupid. She probably felt like that too, as curiosity can be a killer for anyone. Especially with me leaving soon. On Monday a week from now I would go to Italy and on the Friday it was planned for Kim to come over and join me, then we'd 'tour' Italy while popping buns in Kim's oven.

So now we were back to our normal. I was reading some novel about an unruly knight who had begrudgingly picked up a squire, and Kim was watching some European CS:GO tournament on her phone. I kinda wondered if she had any urges to go down to Toby at first, but as she was enthralled by Natus Vincere versus some Danish team, I concluded that Kim was perfectly fine with not playing around. Maybe she too didn't like how far it had almost come last night. She had said as much, and from how she acted I had to guess it was true. Not that I think Kim would ever lie, but your body can sometimes betray your logical interpretation.

"Maybe we should get a flat screen up here, too," I joked, turning off the lights at my headstand.

Kim grunted impatiently, trying to mostly focus on the match.

"G'Night," I yawned and turned to sleep.

I slept deeply that night, and woke up suddenly as if I had just fallen asleep. I realized I had had a dream about being thrown into prison. The horrible truth is that in the dream I had never done anything bad, but the fact that I was in jail made me feel guilty nonetheless. After shaking my head I realized that I wasn't actually in said prison. I was still in bed, Kim was sleeping beside me. So why couldn't I shake this feeling? Fucking dreams, man.

"Shit," I thought, and rolled outta bed. "I must've been really tired."

I went down to the kitchen and started making coffee, finding two mugs. When I came back into the bedroom with each our mug, Kim was already awake, looking at me with a sleepy smile.

"Morning, handsome," she said.

I looked over my shoulder then back at her and we shared a chuckle.

"Me? Good morning yourself, then," I replied.

We lay in bed together for a bit, listening to each other breathe. Just soaking in the warm early summer morning, looking out at the scenic yard we had. Maybe we one day could get a gardener to something else than a giant lawn, but the green grass looked pretty good too. The smell of cut grass in the late spring, early summer was something I had come to love while moving to Indiana, contrary to our growing up in the trailer suburbs outside of Detroit.

After a while, Kim spoke.

"How are you, mister?" she asked.

"Fine," I said, and she nodded. "And you?"

"Me too," Kim answered, sipping her coffee. She reached over to me and squeezed my hand.

"Do you know what I woke up thinking about today?" she asked.

"What did you think about, babe?" I asked.

"The trip to Italy," she answered, still smiling.

I chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. We'll have so much fun together over there!"

"Yes, we will," she said determinedly, squeezing my hand again.

"I wonder if we could spend the whole day at the beach..." I said.

Kim giggled. "Oh yeah, that sounds great! I could lay in the sun all day long! And all the quality pizza and pasta right at our fingertips! Josh, we're gonna get fucking fat over there."

I chuckled again. "And you'll love it," I said.

After that I got dressed and went downstairs. I poured us each a new cup of coffee. Turning, I was greeted by Kim descending the stairs, wearing a pair of white shorts and a tight white tank top. She looked like she was already ready for the Italian riviera. Kim gave me a kiss and a hug.

"Are we ready to set sail?" I joked.

"Yes, mate," she said with a smile. "We're ready to go."

*

Kimberly was avoiding me. That much was clear to me. Maybe I should have expected it after what happened. But I knew Kimberly wanted it. I had entered her for two seconds, but I could tell how wet she was for me. How easily she would receive me. I knew Kimberly was curious. But again, now she was more or less ignoring me. Not even her nightly visits resumed.

Two can play that game, though. I can play hard to get too. I knew she stole glances when she didn't pay attention to her actions, when she thought no one was paying attention. While she was avoiding me, we still had some moments where we met each other alone. Monday morning she was doing laundry. I took the opportunity to pretend to check if my clothes were done washing. I saw it in Kimberly's look. Lingering hunger. She looked like she half expected something to happen, but I just ignored her without even looking at her. I simply checked the washer and left.

Something similar happened later that day, though way less tame. Kimberly was bent over in the kitchen, and of course I was staring. That ass was a magnet for an ass aficionado's eyes. She was fucking around in a drawer looking for something. When she bent up again and turned, she saw me standing looking, startling a bit. We met eyes, but when she might've expected me to do something I turned and left again. It was like she wanted me to do something. But no.

Tuesday until Friday I made sure to not even interact with Kimberly at all. I stayed in my room as I had work to do. Not work as in a 9-5, but as in developing a small mobile app. It would be the final brick in a wall I had been building for a while now. A wall with me and Kimberly on one side, Josh alone and clueless on the other. Basically, I got myself a second phone which would mirror Josh's. When they were in Nebraska, I borrowed his phone to hook it up. So when the opportunity presented itself, I would activate the app and Kimberly's messages would be relayed to my second phone instead. I had also made several commands that I could activate with codewords from my regular phone which would prompt different messages I had prewritten. Dedicated work gives sweet fruit, and I was plucking the sweetest of all the fruits.

On Saturday Kimberly was alone in the house with me for the first time in a while. Josh had muay thai and other activities, so I made a point of getting out to swim in my trunks when I saw Kimberly mow the lawn. She was wearing nothing but a tied up red shirt stained with sweat, and denim shorts reaching mid-thigh. When I say she was mowing the lawn, their lawn was so big they used one of those mini tractors. I could hear it approach every now and then as I swam.

I came out of the water after a few laps, to find Kimberly still working away. I walked towards her, and she stopped the tractor almost to get out before remembering herself. "Oh," she said, realizing I was staring at her.

"How is it?" I asked, nodding towards the lawn half mowed.

She looked out and then turned to face me again, smiling. "It's okay. My arms are aching pretty badly though. I think I'll take a break."

We both stood there for a moment. Her eyes were fixed on me, her body tensing up. The anticipation building. I knew she thought about what we'd be doing if this was a week ago. I'd have her on her back on the hood of the small tractor with her hips wrapped around my shoulders while I gave her a world of pleasure, fulfilling her needs way better than Josh would be able to. I liked that. Seeing her almost squirm in thought of what we could be doing right now. A part of her wanted me to. And just before she thought I would, I turned and headed back inside for a shower.

But just to be sure, I headed to the shower behind the kitchen. The one where I had fucked my hands while staring at Kim's naked perky tits for the first time. I knew she was used to using it after doing yard work, and if the luck was good today, she'd stop by today as well. I'd give her a good peek, but nothing more. As much as I would feel like pushing for more, it was important not to. I wanted us both to be built up for tomorrow.

So while I soaped myself, I made sure to give myself a raging hard on. It wasn't too hard, all I had to do was think about that hot wife out there all sweaty in her shirt and denim shorts. "Oh, Kimberly... I'll have you moan my name in no time," I thought as I tried to envision her face as she would cum on my cock. Sooner rather than later. Time was running out.

Then the door cracked open. Just in time. Or rather, I was ready from the get go, all the soaping was done ages ago. I heard Kimberly enter the bathroom, so I stepped out in all my glory. I heard her gasp before I saw her. But when I saw her I almost went over and fucked her right then and there, damned the consequences. She had already taken off her shirt, and had no bra underneath. So for the first time in a while I saw her raw naked tits in front of me. My cock was pulsing in desperation for some Kimberly induced release.

Kimberly couldn't even break eye contact with my hard cock. She was so used to playing with it daily, now she hasn't since the weekend. Oh the horny slut was yearning for it.

I did my best to keep a straight face. "Well, hello," I said, trying to sound casual.

Her tongue must've gotten stuck in her mouth. She stared at my dick for a full 10 seconds before finally saying anything, "Oh... hi."

"What's up? Need a shower?" I asked, moving aside as if to let her pass. But she stood still. Like she didn't dare approach me.

"Just working on the grass, so I got a bit dirty, you know," she replied, still mesmerized by my throbbing member.

"Looks like you're having fun," I teased, giving my cock a small flex. "Cutting grass on the tractor."

"Yeah, it's a lot of work, but someone has to do it," Kimberly chuckled, her eyes barely able to separate from my boner for a second as she looked up at me. I could see lust in her eyes.

But that was enough for me. I took a step towards her. She caught her breath, her eyes shooting up to meet mine. I took another, dragging the moment. Then I walked right past her, opened the door without another word, and headed to my room.

I have no idea where I mustered that type of mental strength, but it was necessary. But not for long. I was getting her right where I wanted her. Kimberly was ready. I could see it in her eyes. Soon it was Toby's turn to play king of the castle.

*

Josh and I really spent much time together that last week before we were getting separated. We biked, we played golf (which we both were horrible at) and we just enjoyed the warmer climate as summer had replaced May on the calendar. We didn't even see much of Toby, except in the mornings sometimes, or when he was out swimming. Maybe he too was easing off the whole ordeal. I can't lie, his lack of persistence was a bit off putting, though.

We had several encounters where I swear to God he was going to try something, but yet he didn't. I was glad he didn't. I was so horny when Josh wasn't here, and especially when Toby was in the bathroom. His cock standing out, lathered in warm water. Pulsing and raging. Like a massive muscle ready to be used.

The sight mixed with the lack of playing around with my favorite tool made my pussy flood with liquid desire. Some part of me wanted Toby to push for something, but my sensible brain knew that could never happen. Surviving the five days alone with him would be a feat. I found myself constantly yearning for Toby's tongue, and to worship his cock with my mouth. To show him how well I could please him, how much I could make him cum.

Maybe getting tossed by Josh had set him straight.

That was until Saturday.

I lay across a sun lounger when a shadow suddenly loomed over me. I opened my eyes and there stood Toby, his crotch bulging ragefully.

"You're blocking the sun, Toby," I chuckled, glancing down and back up at him.

"Take it out," Toby demanded.

"Listen, I don't think we're gonna do anything. Not anymore. Besides, Josh is going to kick your ass."

"He just left. For some errands, he said," Toby said.

My heart sank. All week I had been away from Toby, and kept busy and distracted. Now I was all alone with him. Toby moved closer, sensing his opportunity.

"We can't," I said. "No more of this fooling around stuff."

Ignoring my protest, Toby guided one of my hands to his big bulge. Fuck. It was warm even from outside his sweatpants. He was already half erect. I couldn't help myself, it was almost like a force of habit; I began stroking his dick through the material of his sweatpants.

"You know what happened the last time we did this? You got your ass tossed! Remember?" I chuckled, not wanting to sound mean or anything, but still managing to pull my hand back.

Maybe I was a bit too playful though. Toby took this as an invitation to sit his ass down in the lounger next to mine, facing me while resting his elbow on the armrest behind him. Toby then guided my hand back on his bulge. His dick hardened more and pressed against my hand.

"You've been thinking about it, haven't you? About how good it felt?" Toby said, meeting my eyes with his beady stare. "You know what I mean."

I did. Last time, Toby teased me about a bridge too far. Letting me feel a small pretaste of how it would feel if he were to shove his cock inside me. My hand shot away from his crotch as if it scolded me.

"That's why you've been so distracting yourself lately? Scared what will happen once we're alone together? A bigger dick than your husband is a bit too intriguing, isn't it?" Toby pushed further. "But now we're here. Both of us, and no Josh around."

I felt my heart rate increase with Toby's implication. I knew I should stop him, but I lay paralyzed listening to his words against better judgment. My mind was racing and my heart was pounding, knowing full well where Toby was taking this. He had made his intentions clear last time.

"I mean, I'm leaving soon anyway so..." Toby said, trailing off. "Don't play coy. You know exactly what you want. You've been wet and excited every time we've seen each other. You want my cock. You know I'm bigger, and you're wondering what else I might be. How it would differ..."

I couldn't answer. Toby's words were like poison to me. They caused a fire in my belly. I knew deep down I had in fact been distracting myself, and I had been thinking about it. Toby took my hand for a third time and guided it to the front of his pants. He was fully hard now. Without thinking I grabbed his dick hard through his sweatpants, jerking his swollen shaft slowly.

Then without another word, Toby rose from his lounger and took his sweatpants all the way off. I felt his hardness against my hand, but only for a moment as he moved to the end of the lounger I was sprawled back on. He then lowered himself, planting his knees between my knees. I wasn't fighting him. I was just looking at him as he guided himself into position, feeling my labored breath and my pulse banging in my head. It was like I wasn't present at all. I was so out of it.

I looked down and saw Toby put his giant cock head at my red bikini covering my pussy and push. It was happening before I knew it. I should have stopped him, and Josh was just away for an hour or so, but my body betrayed me. Toby's want was relentless, and the way we had been playing into the fantasy of 'helping' Toby had my mind in turmoil. My head and rationale said 'no' but my body and curiosity screamed 'let it happen'. My head jolted back and I fell back on the lounger with a groan.

"He's too large," I thought. "So fucking big..."

"You'd like that, Kimberly?" Toby snickered, full of himself. I squirmed at the use of my name. "Look how close I am. My much bigger dick is right outside of you, inches away."

Toby was right; I wanted what he could give me. I could feel his huge cock stretching me as it pressed against my pussy, the small bikini fabric shielding my fidelity. If he slid that aside and pushed... It would be so easy for Toby to slide his cock inside of me. Instead, he was sliding his cock up and down my slit, back and forth along my clit. Toby groaned as he teased me completely. I guess, I was groaning too, it was almost painful how his cock affected me in that moment.

"Fuck that feels good," Toby moaned, continuously giving me small thrusts. He was stoking a fire deep inside me, adding more to it each time he rubbed me up and down, occasionally pressing at me.

"God, you'd be so tight," Toby groaned, leaning in closer, breathing deeply. "Imagine it inside of you, Kimberly. Stretching you... I know Josh isn't this big..."

"No... we can't," I gasped, but not really stopping him either. Toby had a big fucking cock, and as tempting as it was, it was just not something I could do.

The two of us were locked in our own world, me with his throbbing cock buried against me, and him with his eyes closed, panting. I tried to wrap my arms around his girth, but Toby stopped me, pushing my hands above my head and onto the lounger, still gliding his thick shaft and head along my labia and clit. Both of us wanted it bad.

"No, let- ugh- let me have you," Toby demanded, slowing his pace. I looked up at him as he guided his other hand to the back of my neck, pulling me up.

Without thinking I met his lips and kissed him, letting his tongue explore my mouth while still humping his cock against me. His foreskin gliding with each slide. Toby then took his hand from my neck and guided my legs around his waist and bucked harder and faster. He was grunting and moaning. I clenched my eyes shut to focus on the turmoil of emotions Toby wrecked me with. Pleasure, guilt all mixing together. I couldn't believe how we both would cum from not even fucking. Just plain dry humping!

"Fuck, you're so fucking big," I groaned in between his lips, feeling him hump me, causing my breath to get caught with my words. He couldn't even reply.

"So much bigger than Josh," I blurted out. I had no idea where it came from, I just said it as if just stating a simple fact. More to myself rather than anything. A reminder.

Suddenly, I felt Toby pull away. I opened my eyes and saw him holding his throbbing cock at the base. I didn't understand at first in my dazed mind, but I realized I had almost made him cum.

Then after a small breather, Toby leaned in and slid back onto me. I moaned louder this time, fully welcoming the pleasure his shaft would bring me. Toby sat back up and started thrusting hard and fast, pressing his shaft against me. He grabbed me with his free hand forcing me to look at him.

"Look at me," Toby commanded.

I nodded my head and focused on his eyes. Lustful and desperate. He was so pent up from almost fucking me, he was savoring me fully. Toby bucked harder and faster. I could feel him throbbing against me. Part of me yearned to feel the same feeling, but inside.

"You wanted this, didn't you? You wanted me to fuck you hard, right?" Toby groaned.

I didn't reply. I was too focused on his throbbing dangerously cock. And besides, I couldn't admit to that. I had been thinking about it ever since he put that thing in my face, even if I had come to terms with it being nothing but a girl's imagination.

"Tell me," Toby demanded.

"Yes, I..." I started, just able to stop myself.

"Say it!" Toby almost yelled. "Say you want to fuck me!"

"I-I- I can't!" I whimpered, my voice quivering. "God, you're so fucking big."

Toby smiled an evil smirk, probably taking in how close I was to relenting.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers