The New Tenant Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me," Toby demanded again, rapidly sawing my slit and clit with his fat hog. "Tell me who is bigger!"

"You're so much bigger, Toby, Jesus, ngh, fuck," I groaned without even thinking.

Toby grinned his evil, smug knowing grin. He slowed his thrusts, then let out a long, drawn-out groan. I felt him throb and twitch. I had been such easy pickings for Toby and now I was practically begging for him to fuck me. To slide my bikini aside and fulfill his week-long teasing-conquest.

"Okay, that's enough," Toby said with a strained voice.

And just when I thought he meant he was finally going to fuck me, I felt his presence disappear. I opened my eyes and saw Toby hike his pants back up and disappear down towards the house. Neither of us had cum, so where the fuck was he heading? Was he really leaving me in such a wreck!? What the fuck! Where the fuck did he learn such self control anyway!?

I couldn't believe how close I had been to letting that happen. I was so fucking close to cheating on Josh! By some miracle was I able to stop him... but did I truly? Toby was the one who pulled away. It almost made me question whether he really wanted me in that way or not. Had he come out with the purpose of teasing me? Or did he simply lose patience and interest? And more importantly, why did I care?

If it was for the purpose of teasing me, he fucking did the job alright.Just before Josh left for Italy? It was almost like a power move to move in on me before Josh even had flown across the ocean. And I felt almost powerless to stop him. I felt manipulated and a little hurt, honestly. My body was so close to betraying both me and my husband. It was like the ignoring and the temptations of the last week had me so pent up I was almost paralyzed to stop any advance.

I would have to be way more determined when we were alone. Probably utilize the same tactics as before, stay away as much as possible. I couldn't stand how much I wanted it. But it would be a mistake that could never happen. Truly, I barely felt I was present for any of it, to be honest.

*

It was finally time to leave. Kim drove me up to Indianapolis in our new black F150. I say 'new', but it was from 1995, but it was freshly bought through the car company we had bought into.

"Remember to buy magnets and vineyards, then," Kim joked, as I was checking in.

"And you remember to water the flowers," I joked. I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, and even felt a small flick of the tongue. I pulled back and said, "Okay enough of that, or I'll get hard as a rock before taking off."

"Well, if there is a sexy toll guard that needs to frisk you, I guess you'll find some release," Kim whispered. "Flog you in the bathroom, eh?"

"Where's this coming from?" I said, perplexed. Maybe our last airplane escapade gave Kim some ideas. I didn't mind those ideas, though.

"Oh nothing. Just keep your ass in line while you're over there," Kim said, smiling wickedly.

"Am I getting punished if I don't?" I teased back. "What was it? Flogging?" Kim smiled, turned me at my shoulders and shoved me to move along.

"Miss you too, babe," I joked as I let myself get guided towards security.

"Jokes aside, I'm gonna miss you, Josh," Kim said as we reached our destination.

"It'll only be five days, babe," I said, pulling her into a hug, feeling her head rest at my chest. I sunk my nose into her hair and drew in her scent, wanting to remember it for as long as possible for the next few days without her.

"See ya later," Kim said, leaning up for a kiss.

"Alligator," I replied, turned and walked over to the security line.

*

Finding myself back at home again, the house was quiet. Maybe it was just magnified by the lack of Josh gallivanting around. Sure he was not always in the house, but we hadn't been separated a whole lot since we started officially dating in high school, except for a few days here and there. Five days apart would probably be a record, though. But it would make our reunification so much better.

Honestly, I was dying to get over there even now. Butterflies galore. Part of me wanted to join him, but lumbering around waiting for him to do his business stuff was not something I liked the prospect of. Though, of all the places I wanted to go in the world, Italy was one of them. I don't know who loved pasta more between Josh and I, but getting it straight from the source was something I really looked forward to.

The first thing I did that night, which is something I never had done before. I locked the door to my bedroom when I went to sleep. I didn't think Toby would creep up on me like that, but it was more like an act of symbolism. Like, locking myself away from him. Then I laid out some plans of how to keep myself busy tomorrow. First I'd go for a run, take a shower up here in our bedroom and then head out for errands. What errands? I'd have to make some up. I didn't want any more mistakes to happen while waiting to join my husband.

The next morning I woke up to a text from Josh. He had arrived at the hotel and everything was great. The hotel was pretty standard, but alright enough for now. Can't complain. When in Rome, heh heh. Though he was closer to Venezia. We had agreed on keeping to texts as much as possible and rather call over the phone when Josh had settled for the night. The reception wasn't always the best either, so best save the conversation for when it was stable.

So it was way past noon when I talked to Josh. We mostly chit chatted about Entrendy, until Josh got beat. It was late over there and he had a long flight and had to get up in the morning. Apparently, on Wednesday they were going to Torino to some ski resort. In the middle of the summer!

"Lucky you," I jokingly pouted. "Not all business then!"

"Yeah, I had no idea. Hospitable people over here, gotta say," Josh replied.

"You'll get a winter tan in the middle of June. That's fucking ridiculous," I laughed. "Is it like way up in the mountains?"

"I think so. I heard the reception might be a bit spotty up there too, but we'll see."

Our conversation trailed after that, and soon it was time for him to hit the hay.

"How is Josh doing in Italy?" Toby asked.

It was later the same evening. While I tried to avoid him, it was of course inevitable. I was eating some wild-caught snow crab from Red Lobster I had delivered earlier, and Toby had come stumbling in. Either he smelled the food, or he smelled something else.

Seeing him more or less for the first time since... since he almost fucked me... well, I was a bit nervous, not gonna lie. I just hoped he didn't do anything I had to reject. I was regretting getting so close to a mistake as it was. It couldn't happen again. I hadn't come clean with Josh yet, and I had no idea how he'd react. He had pretty clearly put a line in the sand, and Toby had been so close in violating it.

"He's good. Apparently they're going to Torino on Thursday. Or is it Wednesday? Hard to tell with the timezones," I replied, trying to keep it cordial but short.

"What's in Torino? Isn't it called Turin by the way?"

"You can't translate names. The Italians call it Torino and so should we," I replied sternly. "There's a ski resort there apparently. Even in the summer."

Toby didn't reply. He just seemed to think about something else. Was he even paying attention? God, I was kind of getting annoyed with him, honestly. He expected me to suck and jerk him off all the time, at least before, but he couldn't be fucked to pay attention when I talked? Instead, he said nothing, went to the fridge and searched for something to eat. I took the last bite and disappeared up to the office to game my fucking ass off. Best way to let out frustration.

*

So Wednesday, night to Thursday, would likely be the day of reckoning. I would activate my little mirroring application and fully make Kimberly mine. Making her think Josh was okay with it through some cleverly crafted texts. It was not the optimal way, but I was on a deadline, and I'd convinced her she was meant for me when I first breached through an endless amount of lovemaking. I had already given her a taste, I just needed to give her a reason to go for the full meal.

Just to be sure, I researched the reception which Josh was staying at. It didn't really matter, but for the sake of believability it was a good factor to be sure about. Kimberly had to feel that it was okay to make such decisions without an actual phone call. It was as if everything aligned itself for me and Kimberly to act like a couple should. Relentlessly and with unhindered hunger.

What sucked about this plan was that I had to keep Josh at bay by giving him bullshit replies and asking about this and that. Luckily, you can just google "how to talk with your partner" and find a bunch of bullshit there I threw at Josh. It didn't really matter, other than to not have him try to reach out by any other means than over text.

*

Next day was torture. Toby was constantly teasing me with his huge cock that morning. It was weird for a body like that to be a teasing one, but when he walked in wet swimming trunks it was hard to not see what he was hiding underneath. The barrel was always right there, ready to go. And now that it was hard to even talk with Josh, my brain was especially fogged up.

So Tuesday I biked and I ran, ate out but in the end I had to get home. I gamed like crazy, talked to Josh over text and headed to bed. Wednesday I also talked to Josh who was on his way up to the mountains. But later the same day, as I scrolled Instagram in the kitchen, while waiting for matchmaking, I received some fucking shit news. The fucking pandemic shit fuck was blossoming the fuck up again for fucks sake. And fucking Torino fuck was particularly extra fucking hit. Which fucking meant, no fucking travel for fucking ten days. Which again meant that Josh was stuck up in the resort with little reception.

"Which means the flight is canceled," Josh wrote, conclusively, following shortly after with, "luckily insurance covers the price at least...."

"Fuck!!!" I muttered, but perhaps a bit too loudly.

"What's up?" Toby asked, coming in from his daily morning swim.

"Fucking pandemic," I answered.

Toby gave a nod and started briskly walking down the hall. I heard his naked heels rapidly walk down towards his lair. I shrugged my shoulders, and turned back to my phone. I didn't really reply to Josh right away. The prospect of yet another ten days without my husband was mind numbing. I wouldn't even be able to travel over to Europe in the meantime.

A minute or two later, Josh wrote again.

"Listen, I know I can't be there and I know how we called off the fantasy... You know with Toby, but seeing I won't be back for a minute... I think I can ease on the restrictions. You know what I mean."

That was odd. Firstly, it wasn't really reading like Josh wrote. And secondly, I had been the one who had been placing the restrictions. Maybe talking about this again had put him in an odd mood. Plus, it was getting late over there I guess.

However, I wasn't entirely sure about the prospect, or where Josh was going with this though. I had sort of come to grips with not doing anything with Toby, and at this point one thing would lead to another. So if Josh asked for this, he better know what he was asking for. There was no going back once it was done. I would have ten potential days alone with Toby, if Josh was really saying what I thought he was saying.

And even then, even with the taste and the 'permission', I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to. Josh and I were a couple and that was how I wanted it. Sure, I liked to play around, and I thought it was hot when Josh did too, but like Josh, I was comfortable with a line in the sand.

"I don't know. You sure? It's pretty far out there. Idk if I even wanna," I wrote back.

"I'm just saying, if you want to, it's okay. Just send me photos and videos... Idk if i'll watch them or not, but it would be nice to be included," Josh wrote back almost immediately. He was really sure about this then. Both from his reply and how fast he came back with it. Then my phone pinged again with another deadly message, "Just go down and suck his cock right now, then see where it leads. You have my permission, I promise."

I still couldn't quite believe Josh was really asking this. So I waited a few minutes to see if he wanted to pull out. I wanted him to, in fact. But he didn't. "U absolutely sure?" I wrote, wanting there to be no doubt. And even if there was no doubt, I wasn't sure if I was up for anything. It had been a long day, and honestly, I was tired. And perhaps some part of me was scared. Scared what it would mean if Toby got his clutches around me again. I had faltered before and I didn't really want to risk anything more.

"Yeah, no problem," Josh wrote back, quickly adding, "I'm heading to bed. Have fun! :-)"

So that was it. Josh was heading to bed. I canceled the matchmaking, took my phone and moved to the middle between the lounge area and the kitchen. I looked down the hall and into the hallway. To the right were the annex where Toby was no doubt sitting there jerking off or gaming that fucking trash game he plays. What was it again? I shrugged my shoulders, walking out to the pool instead.

*

I expected Kimberly to come down at any moment. Minutes rolled by. It started to dawn on me that she wasn't coming down to my room. I had done everything right, why wasn't she here? With Josh out of the picture there was no reason for her to not enter my room and let me claim her as mine. What was going on?

I pushed away from Guild Wars 2 and made my way towards the hall to see if Kimberly was even on her way. It was risky to meet her like that, but I was sure I could make some excuse why I'd be looking for her. But lo and behold, no Kimberly in sight. She had been matchmaking for League a few minutes ago. I made my way down to the kitchen and saw that she was not even here. Scanning out past the windows I saw that she was out cleaning the pool.

Maybe it was poetry. Take her out by the pool again? Kimberly disappeared into the poolhouse. I decided I could probably make my move out there. So I made my way out and up on the deck under the shade. After what seemed like hours, Kimberly came out. And of course, my cock started to come to life as I sat down on a wooden patio chair.

Her hair was wet from showering in the poolhouse and now she wore a white one-piece bathing suite. There were drops of water trickling down her shoulders, droplets coursing down her tan olive skin. She looked so sexy. I wanted to jump her then and there, but there was a pool in the way. My hands clenched into fists as she made her way around the pool to my side. To my dismay she walked over to the ladder.

"Hey," I said, trying to sound calm.

Kimberly didn't say anything, just smiled at me.

"This is all your fault," I said, trying to remain in a playful tone. That's the way around Kimberly, at least for now.

She laughed and walked up the small steps to the patio deck. Once she stood a few feet from me, she traced down my seated body and looked down at my obvious bulge. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know exactly what I mean," I replied and stood up. Now it was me who looked down at her.

Kimberly came up close to me. She stood looking up at me. Her face was inches away from mine and our bodies slightly touched. I saw that familiar fire in her eyes.

"You think you're gonna need some help with that?" she giggled. I nodded.

"And what kind of help would that be?" she asked.

Kimberly wanted to tease me, but I was having none of it. I leaned in and kissed her. It was hard and aggressive, but also soft and tender. I had seen it on film. I loved how she responded to me. I felt her whole body melt against me as she wrapped both arms around my neck. I heard her moan and I tasted her lips and tongue. I needed more, and I couldn't wait.

I pulled back and pulled her with me, guiding her to a round table. Moving my hands to her neck strap I pulled the straps of her one-piece over her head. Her breasts were flawless. Round and perky, with perfectly sized brown areolas and erect nipples. I bent down and licked her tits eagerly, causing even more moans from her.

With some assistance from her we managed to drag her one-piece down her legs and throw it aside and as I stood she was finally fully naked. I moved a hand to her nipples and rubbed them gently with my fingers. Kimberly moaned louder, and pushed herself against my hand.

"Oh god!" she whispered. "I can't believe it's finally happening..."

I couldn't help but love the admission of what was going to happen.

I moved my hands around to her back and onto her delicious ass cheeks, giving her squeezes and rubs. With my hands full of ass cheeks, I lifted her up and pushed her back on the table. I saw the lust in her eyes. But I didn't want to take her. I wanted to break her. I wanted her to realize she belonged with her legs spread and with me between them. And for that to happen, I needed her to succumb to her own desires. So instead of entering as my desperate cock wanted, I deliberately backed off and started to turn and walk away.

*

I had closed my eyes to brace for the initial impact. But it never came. When I expected yearnful pain and pleasure as that fat hog entered me, I received none. I opened my eyes and saw Toby having taken a step back, nowhere close to yanking his shorts down. In fact, he was looking like he was about to head off yet again.

"Where the fuck you going?" I asked briskly. Was he gonna leave me like this?

I had been sucking his dick, he had been eating my pussy. We had a few encounters that had come so fucking close it was fucking stupid. And now I had the green light and he was gonna back off? Maybe it was childish of me to think that way, he had no way of knowing. Josh tossing him through the room no doubt put the spooks in him. But I was buck naked on a table in front of him? I was not about to let him just walk away.

"We shouldn't," Toby started with a small smirk. The bastard knew! He knew what effect his cock had on me.

"But..." I started, wanted him to do it anyway. I had my hall pass and it wasn't going to go to spills. But indeed. Toby did nothing. He looked at me, expectantly.

"God damn it, Toby!" I moaned annoyingly. Why was it so hard to say out loud? I gave a big sigh and met his beady, dark eyes. "Could you... could you fuck me?"

"What's that?" he asked quietly.

"I want you to fuck me," I reiterated. "Please fuck me! Fuck me with that fat hog!"

Toby licked his lips and took a step closer again. "Why?" he asked. I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Why?!" I asked. "Why?! Because you have a big fucking cock you've teased me with for months now, and now I want you to shove it into me and fuck me silly, you big fat bastard!"

Slowly a smile crept across Toby's face. He knew. He knew I wanted it bad and that he held all the cards.

"Bigger than Josh?" Toby asked. I nodded slowly as I met his eyes, done with this game of cat and mouse. Done with all this teasing.

"I want you to fuck me, Toby, but before you do, let me just... I need to make sure with Josh," I explained. Toby turned and handed me my phone. "He sorta gave me the green light, but better make sure," I said while writing Josh.

*

I had sort of anticipated this. I just hoped my program would send the right message back, I hadn't had much time(nor access to Kimberly's phone) to debug properly.

Kimberly wrote a message, which I was able to read upside down, "Last chance before your girl becomes a hotwife." Soon after a reply came, as predicted. "Have fun :-)".

Her expression calmed to a resigned state of mind. Kimberly then tossed her phone aside and looked up at me, biting her lip and with her eyes glazed with wanton lust. I scanned her body in silence. Perky, slender. Yet curvaceous just enough in just the right places. Good hips, a trim ass. Tits slightly mushed as she leaned back on her elbows on top the round table. Her brown eyes flickering between my sheathed cock and my face.