The New Tenant Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shiver went up my spine.

"Oh God..." was all that I was able to reply with.

"You like how I feel inside of you?" he asked me, which I nodded eagerly back at. "How much I stretch you, how much bigger and deeper I am? I bet you love it. I'm only halfway in and deeper than Josh has ever been."

I looked up at Toby, meeting his eyes. Toby grinned even more smug. Slowly Toby started building up his sawing motions again, sliding his big dick back and forth in me.

"If I go deeper, I'm gonna ruin you," Toby said. "You'll only want to be filled like how I fill you after that. Is that what you want?"

I shook my head at the question, though the answer in my clouded mind was on the contrary.

"Say it, Kimberly," Toby grunted down at me, teasing my depths with his cock. Just those small tasters felt amazing. I shut my eyes and tried to relive the short lived sensation, wanting more. But Toby held firm. Why couldn't he just do it? Why did I have to answer? Toby usually didn't give a fuck about asking, so why now?!

"Is Josh this big? Does he feel this good?" Toby asked.

"No!" I moaned finally.

"No?" Toby asked, "No what?"

"No, Josh isn't as big, now fuck me!"

Toby didn't reply right away. He instead pressed his cock in to me in a slow, deliberate fashion. My mind was shooting stars as I felt Toby enter new untouched territory. I saw stars and rainbows as I got filled up like never before. Then a hollow feeling as he pulled back, only to grunt in a satisfactorily manner as Toby plunged back in. He steadily build up a decent pace as he thrust his monster inside of me with vigor.

"I'm ruining you, Kimberly. Right now, you're getting ruined," Toby moaned in my ear. He found a steady pace and rhythm. "I'm still not all the way inside," he whispered, sinking his lips into mine.

I don't know why that triggered something in me. Kissing Toby. But it felt extra wrong, and extra good. I was being a bad girl. So I moaned into his mouth as I started kissing back. Toby on the other hand pressed harder and harder in me, keeping the same deliberate tempo. More and more of Toby went inside me until I felt his huge balls crash into my ass.

"What do you think now? You think we should stop fucking?" Toby asked, departing my lips, looking down at me with a devious smirk.

"N-no," I answered, feeling my orgasm approaching with a roar.

"So you want this to continue?"

"Yes, fuck yes!"

"Tell me, what is happening now that I'm all the way inside you?"

"F-fuck, what? What are you-"

"Tell me, Kimberly," Toby grunted, giving me his all for a few thrusts.

"FUCK! You're ugh, you're ruining the shit outta me!" I grunted and moaned, my orgasm exploding. "FUCK! Fuck me! Ruin that shit! FUCK! YES OH FUCK! Ri-right theeeere! YES!"

"So you want us to continue fucking?"

"YES! You fuck me so good, what the fuck!" I whimpered incomprehensibly.

"Even if Josh wants us to stop?"

"Ugh, ye-yeeeeessss!" I replied, not really in the state of mind to know the significance of what I replied to. "Ruin me! FUCKING -ugh - ugh - rui-in m-"

Pushing faster now, Toby picked up the pace with more forceful thrusting, giving me his all. It was magnificent! I couldn't believe this dude was such a stud, and how he just kept hammering me! I felt on another cloud as Toby battered my insides. How did he get so good? He was sending me from one orgasm to the next!

"Should I stop ruining you?" Toby asked.

"NO!" I answered in almost desperation.

Our fucking really started to raise the temperature under the blanket. Our nostrils flared out and we breathed heavily to accommodate our nasty activities. I could feel our mushed bodies begin to get moist and sticky with sweat. God, what we were doing felt so wrong, but so good!

"Good little wife," Toby replied.

He rolled his burly body over mine and slid his mouth onto mine again, dominating my own mouth with his fat tongue for a few before pulling back up again. It was almost like a display of his will imposed on me. I could feel the strings of our mixed saliva falling around my lush lips and face. Toby wheezed and groaned in pleasure in rhythm with his thrusts, almost as much as he had me whimpering beneath him. "You like how my big cock feels inside of you?" he grunted.

"Ah, yes. I fucking love how you're stretching my married pussy," I moaned, as our passion calmed down for a bit. But only for a bit.

"Augh, yeah? Isn't my cock bigger than Josh's?"

"Mhmm, fuck... Yes, it's bigger than Josh's" I replied. Toby was really insistent on this, but I was happy to give his reply. It was the honest truth after all.

Feeling his cock slam against my cervix with such force that made my head dizzy, I wrapped my legs around his wide waist and pulled him in deeper. "Augh, ngh, SHIT! Toby, you're going to make me lose my fucking mind!" I wailed.

"Good. Ah, I'm gonna enjoy making you mine while your precious Josh is gone. I still can't believe that he let you have sex with me," Toby snickered deviously. "Heh, such a foolish mistake! Hah, I'm gonna enjoy making you addicted to my big cock. How big and much better I am. And by the time he gets back it will be too late. You'll want nothing else. You will be mine!"

His words made me nervously aroused. I loved Josh and nothing will change that. But the way Toby was fucking me made me scared that his cocky aspirations might be true. With every thrust of his cock deep into my love canal, I slowly fell deeper into the depths of depravity. And I was starting to get intoxicated by this taboo feeling. Would I be able to say no, knowing what he could do? Did I want to say no? Now, in the moment, my defiance felt like a farfetched prospect.

"Augh, Toby! Mhmmm, yes yes yes, keep fucking em like that!" I begged. Toby obliged and began to thrust even faster than before. My neurons in my core were burning. He just filled me up so good! I could feel every single detail of his juicy shaft sliding in and out... in and out...

"Gah, so... tight..." Toby wheezed. "I love ruining this married pussy... shit..."

I was starting to feel the musty humid air under our little sex cacoon start to get thin. Toby's thrust slowly waned and with every gasp and breath of air, I could feel myself suffocating. Thankfully, Toby sensed this as well, and he promptly removed the blanket from over us. We let out a gasp of relief feeling the brisk open air sweep down upon our sweating bodies. This new fresh breath of air rejuvenated our fornication and we began to fuck each other even harder.

Toby laid on top of me for an unknown amount of time. I was too immersed in this intense fuck session to even keep track of time. Has it been minutes? Hours? Who knows. All that I knew was that my well endowed lodger was lodging his tool deep inside my soaking pussy. I had a series of orgasms that left my brain fucked silly. I was running on pure instincts to mate.

"Augh, I'm gonna cum..." Toby finally announced with a whisper in my ear. I was too weak to say anything to him. All I could do was give him an alluring moan. Which might have sent him some wrong signals.

"Fucking cum..." I mewled. "Cum, Toby! Cum!" My tongue lolled sexily out of my mouth as he pounded me into oblivion.

"Okay! I'm gonna cum deep inside of that tight pussy! I'm gonna shoot my superior sperm into that baby box of yours!" Toby groaned. My eyes widened hearing his words. I didn't want him to cum in me again! I tried to say something, but my words were choked up in my throat and instead sultry moans came pouring out of my mouth. I couldn't talk as I was dealing with my own pending orgasm.

"Augh! Shit! CUMMING!" Toby bellowed heavily.

Planting his cock head directly into the entrance of my womb, he let out ropes of his hot thick cum, painting my inside with his cream. "So... full..." I moaned as he filled me up to the brim with his cum.

"AH YEAH! I'm claiming this pussy! This pussy is mine!" Toby proudly said as he gave me several more good pumps before collapsing onto me.

We gasped for air as we laid there. He left his meaty cock in my pussy to soak. I could still feel him twitching inside of me. Every twitch sent electric jolts of pleasure up my spine. God, he fucked me so good. I was really getting scared now about Toby's claims to make me addicted to his cock. I didn't want to be his free to use slut! But mhmm, did he fuck me good. This is going to be a long few days without Josh...

*

Thanks for reading.