The New Toy

Story Info
A couple and their new toy.
2.7k words
3.76
10.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the road, about 70 miles an hour, and already you are unsure of what is going to happen. You know where we are going, I have taken you there before, but not in this way. Today was a little different start in the car for the trip. As usual, though I have only undressed you halfway, but today as you sit on your towel for me I have bound your ankles together, your grey t-shirt is still on, but nothing underneath, your long hair tied up tight in a slick pony through the back of a baseball cap, no underwear.

We are going shopping for a new toy or two for us and our play. On the way to the store you get warmed for me as usual, your heat determines the toy that will complete my satisfaction and grow our love deeper for each other. The drive is desolate, there is little, just a road, a few trees, signs. It is perfect, no distractions, we can explore our intimacy and love in a very special way. We are next to each other, but only parts of us can touch, I can see you, but I am driving over 70 MPH, so I can only look at you for short time periods. I control everything around you, the car, the path, the speed, I have to maneuver and control our path, our lives are in my hands. In your hands is you, my heart, your heart, our love, our passion, all of this you control with the level of heat and passion and excitement and love you create in yourself and me as we drive together.

You know all of this, our environment is so very intimate, the fan is on slightly just enough to circulate the air inside the car, we are close enough to each other to hear every intimate sound, breath, even feel the changes in each other's heartbeat, temperature, smell, see each other's eyes, only kiss a little. You cuddle up next to me as close as you can, and as you play tell me thoughts of us together in my ear with gentle intimate kisses. As I drive, and you get more and more wet and hot, you give my lips and neck periodic updates of your heat and smell and wetness level with your fingers. You tell me you miss me so very much even though I am right there, I can not do and be everywhere you need and want, and by the seconds your needs and wants are growing rapidly. You squirm in your seat, warming, cuddling me, wanting all the attention you cannot get from me so very badly.

Images of us making love and being intimate are going through your mind at an uncountable rate now, ankles unable to move or get comfortable as you spread your legs open wildly trying to fill yourself with all of me that you cannot get to right now. Your fingers are woefully inadequate at satisfying yourself, even as you grab my right hand to help you satisfy your desire, it does not help you. Luckily, we have been working on a trick for you, and you are getting very good at it. We have found that your muscle memory is astounding and that when you get really hot your fingers are sufficient enough to help you remember the feelings of me inside you as we make love. Your body has already memorized how my cock feels in you as we make love, how the skin inside your body intimately and lovingly caresses my shape as we move together, how as your excitement ebbs and flows and how your orgasms progress your inner body and heart and mind mold to me. Your form grows, changes, stretches around me, gripping me in all the ways that you lovingly can feel so very clearly and intimately but can not control at all. Your body just reacts to me, you start to do what only women can do and that is as you make love transcend your own reality, feeling and reacting to me physically, but also mentally feeling me all over you, in your mind and deep in your heart. Your vision fogs, as your mind and spirit, take over, seeing and feeling my favorite parts and your favorite memories of us flowing through you as you continue to think of us and play. You can feel me in you everywhere even though I am not there, you have trained your mind to recall our intimacy almost perfectly.

It is your feminine power to be able to recall our love, and you have gotten so good at it because it enhances when we really do make love, your senses about our intimacy are like a fine-tuned precision instrument that can feel all of our intimacy and create new experiences from your own desire and love for us together. You take a cuddle break, often the feeling gets too intense for you, the longing for us too powerful. It was time to stop anyway we are almost there. I pulled over to untie your ankles so you could put on your jeans. We had been discussing getting you a tail plug, the one you have is kind of worn out. I really like when you walk around the apartment with one in, it looks so very cute in you! And when you have it in I don't let you wear underwear so your sweet spot, my sweet spot, is always open and available for me, in any room, on the couch cuddling for a movie, in the kitchen cooking, or whenever I need you, you are ready for me. Plus with the plug, your ass is always warmed and ready also. Even when I am feeling especially devilish and stick the stainless steel tail plug in the freezer all night, so for hours when you walk around with it in it gets only slightly warm, but with certain movements, you can feel the deep cold in your butt.

You get more excited talking because in your cute intelligent mind you remember how much planning I put into our play together. I often hide things or make intimate surprises for you, coat toys with your favorite foods or scents. As we enter the adult toy store, all of this is on your mind, and you are so excited you almost float, but you hold on to me so very closely in anticipation of your plans to possess all of me as soon as you get the chance. So the debate starts, fluffy white bunny tail, or red or grey foxtail. You win this one, you wanted the grey foxtail, you thought it would look great swinging it in front of me lovingly. I reluctantly give up the quest for the bunny tail, you kiss me and promise next time. I say to you, "Okay honey, then we have to get what I want."

I show it to you, you have heard of it, but never played with one. It's called the "womanizer", German engineered clit blower. I have researched it for you furiously for weeks, it uses different air pressure on your cute full clit to give you orgasms as you have never had before. I love making you cum, and I always try and find new and different ways for you to experience things. You love just natural me and what I do, but you like different also, and you love that I love to stretch your imagination and create new pleasure for you and that I strive very hard to do so for you. It's a "touchless" vibrator, it uses just air, there is no chance for overstimulation. You smile your perfect smile at me and say, "Let's get it!"

You begged for the hotel room. Your jeans were so wet from our trip to the special store, luckily you always have extra clothes. You needed me, you needed to make love to me, you were so stimulated you needed to fuck me badly, very badly. And you told me constantly, touching me, caressing me, kissing me, you told me over and over how you needed me inside you now. As soon as the room door shut, you were naked, boobs bouncing all over me as I love so very much. You threw me on the bed and pounced on me like the lonely little cowgirl you were at the moment. Kissing me deeply as you slid on me, already dripping wet from the afternoon. As the skin in you parted to make room inside you for me, the familiar loving feeling of me in you that you had tried to recall all day was finally so very real. The warmth inside your beautiful body radiated through all your cells outward with each stroke that you lovingly mastered and controlled of me. But as you tried to concentrate on me you familiarly start the journey of losing yourself and that you actually couldn't control anything about yourself and your thoughts and feelings about our love and what it is like to be us together. You collapse on me like a blanket, this is your signal, your transition, to me, that your mind and body have just given all of you to me, you just relinquished all control of you to me as you embrace me lovingly. And I take you as my living doll now, roll you on your back, and continue to make love to you until the first orgasm takes you.

Still quivering from it, I move and tell you I must start. I tie your wrists together with your thong that is still soaking wet from you above your head so you can not stop me from doing anything I need of you. You look at me and beg for me to be back inside you, I smile and kiss you lovingly and assure you, "In a bit dear, I must do this first love."

Your whole body is a live firecracker, everywhere I touch, and kiss, and lick, and caress lights up electrically in anticipation of the unknown of my desires for just you and what is next for you and I. You know your new toy is charging and as I grab and warm the oil for your body, you know you are so hot right now that anything I put on your body no matter how warm it is, will feel like ice water upon your hot skin. I start with oil on your nipples, it is warm from me, but the coolness it creates on your skin because of the temperature difference your nipples almost hit the ceiling they grow so very hard with my touch. After I lovingly coat all of your body with oil, massaging your warm soft skin, I get you up and take you to the bathroom, hands still tied above your head. I wash the foxtail plug in very cold water, lube it up and put it in you with a sweet kiss and a little tongue play in your cute ass.

You turn around, look at yourself in the mirror, dance a little and smile at yourself playfully. It's back to the bed, you are getting cold and you are getting tired of holding your wrists above you already. You get comfy, in the soft still warm sheets again, hands above your head, as my face moves down between your legs. You giggle as I start your favorite, first kissing your clit gently, then faster, as I spread all of your sweet skin apart exploring your outer area. Then I start your spelling lesson, first I paint the words "I love you" on your clit with my firm warm tongue. You can't stand it, you know the feeling of the letters from the past times I have spelled it on your skin, your whole, body, mind, heart, and soul, know deeply what I am trying to tell you so very erotically that I desire you only above all others in this world. Your next orgasm takes you, and I come to kiss and hold you as it is still fresh in you. I whisper in your ear, "You are ready now dear."

Enter you once again and we make love a little, you cum and quiver again. I reach over the side of the bed and grab the "womanizer" and place it on your wet hot swollen blood filled clit. The first light puff of air from the toy hits you and you scream "fuck" so loud, I secretly fear and fantasize of the size of the SWAT team that will assemble to rescue you from me. The air hits you again, and you cum. It's so strange, I am hardly touching you, you can't even actually feel the toy itself, all you can feel lite wafts of cool air on your hot clit, the most sensitive and most complex part of your body outside of yourself. Your mind and heart have taken you by the feelings they have created inside you. Your eyes can not stay open and you have actually left the room, you are watching me lovingly work you like a master pianist, touching your every key, gently, lovingly, scrambling your keen senses so well your feelings are just forces upon you that come with such irregularity and power your own body can not react fast enough to the thoughts.

Your mind is so scrambled all you can think of is my eyes warmly looking at all of you, enjoying seeing the pleasure take you over so fully. The little wind continues on your clit, driving you wild, you mumble and scream various random thoughts at me between your now uncontrollable gasps, your hands still tied, you can not grab or touch me, all you can do is call me, scream at me, tell me how much you need me to stop and be inside you right now so very badly. As a couple more orgasms hit you, you jump and scream at me in the bed, arching your back, "PUT THE FUCKING TOY AWAY AND GET YOUR COCK INSIDE ME NOW, FUCK ME!"

I obey, the toy drops to the bed, and I plunge in you, neither of us can remember how loud or who said "FUCK" more passionately or better, or first, but we both can feel it deeply now. You almost forgot the plug was still in you, until your hips moved a certain way with me in you and you felt the fullness of it and me in you. As you did, your face and lips tried to caress my neck and tell me the pleasure that is controlling your complete existence. I pull it our of you, and we share its warmth and wetness of you, your taste and smell in passionate kisses, passing it back and forth.

I take the warm and wet plug out of your mouth and place it in your tied up hands. Kiss you deeply and lovingly and untie the underwear that binds your wrists as we thrust and move making sweet love together. You break our kiss and cry out a loud moan as you orgasm and your hands finally find me. You push me off of you and roll me on my back almost jumping between my legs, grabbing me tightly in your warm soft hands, sticking me in your warm wet mouth. You have been thinking and dreaming of all the goodness you created on me with all of your orgasms. Now the taste of us and you and all the feelings and wetness and smells you and I created together are in all of your senses, your smell, your taste, your vision, our temperatures, the form that was just filing you lovingly is now in your hands and mouth, under your complete control.

With this one intimate act you have taken complete control of me. With a loving hard suck and loud "pop" of your lips on me, you reposition yourself on top of me. Knowing this will bring both of us close to the end and the edge we both love, you rest one hand on my chest and use the other to help you mount me again. And the world starts to spin.