All Comments on 'The New Whore Order'

by johnjinglez1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

brah this was sexy af

sick_polnarefsick_polnarefover 3 years ago
Very Nice

Good job. I think I managed to destroy a bunch of my remaining brain cells trying to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The problem here isn't so much that it's offensive, as that it's inane trolling, of which at least a third of the wordcount is a dry recitation of events, because you wanted to be sure the audience knew ALL of your deliberately provacative worldbuilding, and knew you weren't a good enough writer to communicate it naturally. Not reading the rest of your stories, because who gives a shit, but if the WRITING in this is you actually trying, and you write anything you want to be taken seriously, that's profoundly embarrassing for you. If they're ALL other troll fics, that's also incredibly sad. I would recommend a different hobby, such as carpentry, cooking, or knitting, all of which can have tangible benefits for you and any friends or loved ones.

Take care,

Anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When I say this has big Turner Diaries energy I don't just mean the content (though obviously that too) I also mean the completely bland writing style with a boring list of historical events and worldbuilding at the beginning. I genuinely can't think of a worse way to spend your time than writing this work.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4203 months ago

Dang that was different.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous