All Comments on 'The New World'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cmyoungcmyoungabout 13 years ago
I like

it isn't pretty, but it is blunt and dirty. I don't know where you intend to take this storey but i am willing to follow the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Again, a little blunt at the start, but i expect that things will pick up in the following chapters. I'm glad Matteo got away from that sadist, although from what was mentioned, i don't think we'll be seeing the last of him. Although I hope Matteo gets his break soon. I've always loved your work and I know that you do dark very well, so i know to stick with it ^_^

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Man...

you do emotional devastation well. I'm going to love this new story, I can tell. It was dark, probably *one* the darkest chapters you have written, but that's good. Seems like when you start off this hard, I really get attached to the character. LOL, that's *not* to say I don't like the lighter stories equally well!!! Makes a good blend :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
For the comment under mine

I love that authors work [nomoretears]

and I comepletely agree with her comment.

I LOVE HOW THIS STORY IS DEVELOPING !!

Im also currently reading your other story:The Boy from the Sea.

Please continue writing this story..

I can already tell its going to be epic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this story!!

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I know you are very creative while being realistic in your stories. You don't typically go for the trite coincidence that will lead to a good storyline but never seems realistic. I don't think you'll have Roderick magically go to the new world and meet Matteo again. I can always hope you won't at least since it would be too big a coincidence as well as sad. You as usual, did a great job of making it dark and writing in such a descriptive way that it really affects the reader. I love how there isn't the instant romance there, the boy having sex with him him only b/c of saving his life, the care he gives and what he provides to meet his primary needs while not falling in love with him. I look forward to the rest of the story and hope they make it to the new world before he has to turn again. I am partial to the fantasy genre so I think I will enjoy this alot. I hope there are light moments and happy ones amongst the darkness I am sure there will be again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love you Ser

I like reading your stories, I get entrapped in them and love every minute of it. I never get bored of the way you weave your tales.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
hmm

it was worth the read i just hope matteo does not end up with the cook and forced to endure bad sex as his gratitude for being saved i hope that roderick gets a big mouthfull of some wolf fang in his evil ass...write on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i

I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

When genuine sadism on the part of the writer shows through, stories don't work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous