The New Year Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum said, "May, you are right our tits are our greatest assets, men just love them but we'll have to be careful tomorrow night, you'll be sleeping in my bed as the spare bedroom has been moved to Jack's cottage, we'll have fun but you can't be noisy. I'm sorry to hear this, I was thinking this guy would have been good then we could have shared him, what we need May, is a discreet fuck buddy then our lives would be perfect, I'm in a dilemma, I have this, shall we call it risqué outfit that shows my tits off unbelievably and I'm worried if I wear it tomorrow night, that Jack doesn't like it?"

May replied, "You are right Jill, a discreet fuck buddy would be amazing, Jack's a good-looking young man, he's not dating anyone, I'm wearing something very sexy tomorrow night, we will share him as our dance partner. Just ask him if he has any problem if you wear something sexy, that will make him happy that the two of you can have adult conversations."

Mum replied, "Jack's working tonight, he'll phone me when the backs broken and I'll go down and have dinner with him, I will ask him tonight, May, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, I have the feeling next year will be the beginning of a new chapter in my life."

I got another jacket and left the apartment so quietly I was in a state of shock but also excited; I had never ever thought about mum sexually, I'd always thought of her as a respectable and honourable woman but then I'd thought of Bunty the same way, so prim and proper to put it delicately.

Three years ago after I'd left school there was that unforgettable day that started at eight in the morning when Bunty and I were setting up the new computer software for the hotel reception, we had snacks and drinks brought to the office regularly throughout the day, we both worked so hard and when we finished at nine in the evening, I said, "Bunty, that was quite a day, I'm so happy that it's done, we'll arrange with the software guys to do the data transfer at midnight tomorrow night, it's a much better system than the old one, are you hungry, if you are we can order something from Room Service?"

Bunty smiled and said, "I'm fine, we both have been nibbling all day but I'd love a glass of wine, as I didn't know when we would finish, I have a room blocked off for me, especially since Tina passed her driving test and she's out with the car."

I went to the office fridge, and brought out a bottle of Champagne and said, "Bunty, let's celebrate our achievement today with a bottle of Champagne?"

Bunty smiled and said, "Jack, I love Champagne, but I must warn you that when I drink it, I get so horny!"

Bunty was pushing out her massive milkers as she said this, I opened the bottle and filled two glasses, I gave Bunty her glass, we clinked glasses and I said, "Bunty, thanks for working so hard today, I appreciate it, let's sit on the couch and get comfortable?"

Bunty said, "This tastes delicious Jack, I enjoyed working with you today, I'm so happy you're going to be here full time, I like your ideas and the new software will give us so much valuable data."

I topped up both glasses, our legs had touched twice but neither of us had pulled away, we were both flirting with our eyes, as we sipped our Champagne my right-hand cupped Bunty's massive left tit, she purred with pleasure, I said, "Bunty, I enjoy being with an older woman, do you have experience of a younger man?"

Bunty surprised me when she said, "My husband was the same age as me, after he had passed away, I had Tina to bring up which restricted me a lot. I then had a relationship with an older man, sexually that finished five years ago but I still comforted him, he liked me to wear exciting lingerie, he liked to watch me play with myself, I like to be submissive, you'll be the youngest Jack and I'm looking forward to giving you pleasure."

Bunty took my glass and put it beside hers on the coffee table, she took me in her arms and we tongue kissed lovingly for several minutes, I was fondling her massive melons, they felt so good. Bunty had found my stiff cock, she quickly had my long fat cock out, before she went down on me, she said, "Would you like me to take out my tits for you? I love your big fat cock, it's easily the biggest I've ever seen."

The next fifteen minutes were incredible, Bunty was gorgeous, soon she was deep throating me, her mouth and tongue doing magical things to my cock. Then she led me to a door, she used a key to open it, I got a shock when I saw we were in room 69 which connected to the office that's when I realised that grandpa and Bunty were lovers. We both got naked very quickly, Bunty said, "Jack, I'm not on the pill, I will go on the pill for you, don't cum inside me, pull out and I'll finish you in my mouth."

That was the start of Bunty and my relationship, two months later Tina was working late, we got talking and I had her in room 69, Bunty put two and two together and knew I was fucking her daughter. There I was tonight, I messaged Bunty at seven-thirty when I got back down to the hotel; she was there five minutes later; we didn't use room 69, as I wanted to fuck her as she leaned over the desk in the office, Bunty was hot, she had two massive orgasms; we showered in the office bathroom, Bunty went back to reception and I phoned mum knowing Tina was looking after the restaurant.

Mum said, "Hi Jack, your timing is great, my ironing is finished, I'm showered but not dressed yet as I want to ask you a question, I've, shall we say a provocative outfit I'd love to wear to the dance tomorrow night, but I'm scared in case you think it isn't suitable, tomorrow night will be the last time we'll ever dance in the ballroom and I want it to be special, the outfit for tonight is similar."

"Mum, pour me and yourself a glass of wine, put on your outfit and model them both for me and I'll tell you what I think, mum, you're a beautiful woman with a gorgeous body, you have impeccable taste, I'm looking forward to seeing you model the outfits for me."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read the story.

All suggestions and comments are welcome as they help me write better stories.

Jack1107

12