All Comments on 'The Newborn Ch. 02'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OOHHHHH!

VERY INTERRESTING CONCEPT HOPE I FIND MORE OF THIS STORY COMING SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Newest Favorite

I have a few authors on here I follow and you are at the top of the list! I hope more is to come very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting chapter to an interesting story

Whoa. I mean I liked this chapter and it was very well written, but I'm not sure what to think. I mean, its all fiction so its OK. And you've kind of delved into these areas before. Just wondering where you were going with the father relationship. Is he evil and was he just possessed by the demon or did he conspire with him? Hope you continue with this story. I'm intrigued.

AnnOnymousFantasiaAnnOnymousFantasiaover 14 years ago
Needs editing

This chapter, and the one before, just doesn't seem typical of most of your other work. I don't mean that in a bad way; we all have to expand our horizons. However, there were several misused words ("wreck" instead of "wreak" and "way words" instead of "wayward" are to major examples). I also noticed other minor errors that I never noticed in your other writing. I actually have a few suggestions for this. First, it seems like you take on too many projects at one time. If I were you, I'd stick to working on one story-line, maybe 2, at a time, and when I get ideas for others, jot down notes about them and file them away for later. Also, prioritize your pieces: the ones you plan to make money off of, the ones you feel particularly close to, and the ones that you can live without. Hope this helps, and keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES