The Newest Generation Pt. 03

Story Info
Settling in with my new 10 inch dick.
9.7k words
4.83
24.1k
60

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, we're getting into the story a little more, so I'd just like to reassure everyone. Any person engaged in sexual activities within this story is AT LEAST 18 years of age. For more information, please read part one for world-building information regarding minors. The world of futa is very thorough and the laws that govern them are absolute. Nobody wants a rough, latex glove HJ from an uncaring nurse (Part 2 for reference).

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the latest installment of The Newest Generation. I've got a plan where this is going and I'm already excited about its progress. I'll also be swinging back into Kevin's Kitty Rescue at some point to continue that story.

Either way, if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please feel free to comment or email. I do love receiving feedback, good or bad. I can't improve my writing if you don't tell me what I did wrong to start with.

Otherwise, please don't forget to rate!

Average Joe

... Chapter Seven... 17900 words

I just shook my head and closed the door. "It's okay, Mary," I smiled. "I just didn't think it was you of all people."

Mary just nodded, before looking at Jane. With her nod, Mary slipped down her pants and I choked back the small groan that almost slipped out. For lack of a better term, she was adorable. Under the baggy pants, were a pair of dainty pink knickers. They were entirely lace and slightly transparent. So it was easy to see her full, straining, six inch erection tied to her thigh. I couldn't help but lick my lips, before turning and spotting Jane's look.

Guiltily, I lowered my gaze. "Umm, should I go?"

"No, we're a couple, we're in this together," Jane said quickly.

I just nodded and tried not to think about Mary's cock sliding into my slick... Fuck... Now I was hard... With a sigh, I stood back and watched as Mary turned a chair around to face us. Her petite frame was blushing as much as I probably was. And straining in that sock, was her adorable... Well... Six inches isn't little, but... Her adorable little cock.

"Let's get you comfortable," Jane said softly, smiling at our embarrassed friend.

Mary shuffled her knickers off, slipping her cock out of the sock and took a seat. Jane just smiled and got on her knees before her. I quickly imagined Jane taking it in her mouth, but cut the thought off quickly as she gently took Mary's member in her hands. The moment she made contact, Mary covered her face with her hands, but I could still see her 'O' face.

Jane took no prisoners. Her hands wrapped around Mary's cock and she stroked her firm length. Mary rocked her hips from side to side as she arched her back and bit down on her soft squeaks. It was a little different from how she treated me that first time. But I got the feeling, this was more 'get it done' when I was more 'enjoy, getting it done.'

And like that, Mary finally broke composure. Arching her back, her hands screwed up tight as she pressed them into her face. But the high pitched squeal she let out only served to catch my attention, right as thick ropes of sticky come shot out over Jane's perfect body. Jane for that matter, slowed what she was doing, but didn't stop, making sure she milked out the last of Mary's orgasm. As she finally calmed, Jane released her still rigid member.

"There, how's that?" Jane asked.

Mary quivered a few more times, before lowering her hands. "Thank you," she squeaked out softly.

The whole time, my raging erection begged for Jane's attention. But the thought of Mary's cock sliding into my wet pussy wouldn't go astray either.

"You're welcome," Jane smiled, sitting up. "I'll give you a minute, then we'll go again. keep you sated until after school."

Mary just nodded, but remained silent. I got the impression she was extremely shy about the situation. Even more so having me here. She absolutely refused to look in my direction, while only glancing at Jane, who... Didn't have a change of clothes...

"Shit," she murmured.

"Yeah," I smiled, walking over. I rubbed her shoulder as I examined Mary's latest artwork. Jane was painted. Thick lines from just above her navel, all the way to her chin. Everything except her Jeans and shoes were completely ruined. I looked over both women and thought about the situation. "Jane, after this, you'll probably have to go home and change. So Mary, if Jane can borrow your sweater, I can give Jane my spare house key and we can swap back when Jane gets back."

Mary glanced between the two of us for a moment before nodding. "Sure."

Jane just smiled, "thank's love. Now," she said, turning back to Mary. "Let's get you good and comfortable."

I just bit my lip and tried to ignore the soft squeaks of pleasure Mary made as Jane went to work. My cock strained painfully in it's sock and I was sure you could see the bulge. My hand absentmindedly stroked over it's length and I sighed at the contact.

"Amber," Jane said suddenly, making me jump. "I better take care of you as well."

"I... Ah... Yeah..." I sighed, before my eyes bugged out of my head.

Jane was shimmying down her jeans, exposing her perfect ass to me. The lace underwear she wore, already had a decent sized wet patch. "Well come on," Jane purred.

Reaching under my skirt, I took hold of my panties and ripped them down my legs. In an instant, my cock was springing free, propping up the front of my skirt like some god awful tent pole. That is, if the tent pole was twice as long as it needed to be, and poked half its length out of the top. Striding up to Jane's perfect ass, I got to my knees behind her. From this range I could literally smell her desire. Taking her panties I pulled them down, exposing her glistening slit. Taking her hips in my hands, I leaned forward and pressed my tongue between them.

"Oh god," Jane spat out.

"You taste so good," I groaned, forcing my tongue into her.

After a few more seconds of tasting my wonderful lover, my cock throbbed its impatience. So with a final lick from her clit to her asshole I sat up and shuffled forward. Pressing my cock to her entrance, I watched in fascination as it opened, slowly, and stretched to a degree that almost looked painful. But, like before, my cock entered her tight little pussy without trouble. Her tight pussy felt like wet silk, wrapped around my cock.

"Yes," Jane moaned.

Looking up, I could see the white spurts firing from Mary's cock, covering the woman I loved... I thought about being jealous. I thought about being petty. I thought about saying this kind of thing wouldn't ever happen again... But my cock was so hard, I took Jane's hips and drove myself repeatedly to the base inside her wet tunnel.

"Amber..." Jane moaned, "please... Fuck... Please fill me!"

With those words, I buried myself to the... Well, not balls... Pussy? Yeah. I buried myself to the pussy inside her and erupted. I could feel the firm bump of her cervix on the head of my cock and the thought of my sperm flowing through... Fuck... Pulling out I took one look at her still partially open pussy. It oozed slowly with my seed.

"I-I'm gonna go," Mary said softly.

Turning to face her reddening face. She was already dressed and had taken off her sweater.

"Thank you," I said, admiring the tight shirt she wore underneath. Honestly, she was like a porcelain doll with tits. Small, petite, pale skin with D cups. My cock throbbed, thinking about either fucking her, or having her fuck me... Turning back to Jane, I pressed the head back inside her sopping entrance, making her gasp in shock. I wasn't quite finished yet.

***

When the bell for lunch finally rang, Jane and I were a naked, sweaty mess on Grace's carpet. It took us a few minutes to dress and clean up, we even opened a window to help air out the room. So with a deep breath, we headed out to face the music. Only to sigh in relief as neither Grace nor Margaret were waiting.

"I'll wait here," I said, kissing Jane's cheek. "Grace will need to know you left, even temporarily. You get going, your place or mine."

Jane just smiled, "you really want her, don't you."

"N-" I stopped, seeing Jane's expression. I loved her, and she deserved the truth. "Yeah," I mumbled.

"Do you love her?" Jane asked softly.

I thought about it. Mary was cute in a, 'I'm sweet and innocent please fuck me,' kind of way. Her cock was adorable and I bet her pussy would be too. But... "No... I don't love her," I said, feeling a little guilty of the fact.

"Hey," Jane said, taking my chin and kissing me. "Different world, different rules remember?"

I cocked an eyebrow, not wanting to assume I knew what she was talking about. "What do you mean?"

Jane just giggled and kissed me again. "I can pick up a strap on or something, for when you want a good fucking. But... If you ever wanted to bring in someone else..."

"Jane?"

"Look, all I'm saying, is a rubber dong won't pulse and squirt you full of come when I orgasm... And... Mary's pretty cute. She was my first and I was hers, so I've been doing that for her a while now."

My eyes shot open, "is that why you always arrived together a little late for lunch?" Jane just bit her lip and nodded. I bit my lip, thinking about the situation. "We'll talk about it later. For now, you get home, before I drag you back into Grace's room and turn you into a puddle."

Jane just shuddered, nodding her head. I barely caught her kiss, before she darted down the hall. I watched the sway of her ass as she disappeared around the corner. But with her gone, I took a seat in Margaret's chair. I probably should have gone to lunch, but this was important too and I didn't feel hungry after eating Jane's pussy. I could still taste her tart flavour on my lips, when I licked them... And now I'm hard again... Fuck...

***

I was getting ready for the bell to ring for PE. It was track day, so I'd be running laps most of it. Not that it was much of a problem. And just like that, Grace and Margaret returned, hand in hand.

"Amber, everything okay?" Grace asked.

"Yes, Jane had to leave the school to get a change of clothing. There was a bit of a mess."

Grace immediately relaxed, "thank you for staying to let me know. I'll put in the relevant notes."

"Thanks, Grace," I smiled as the bell rang.

Jogging to get to class I didn't hear the rest of their conversation.

"Such a nice couple, their heads are screwed on right. They'll do well, I'm sure," Margaret said to Grace.

Grace just nodded, "yes, I expect great things from the two of them. Their bond is as strong as ours and it's been two days."

Margaret just grinned and shuddered, "Mistress-"

"No," Grace said firmly. "You keep your panties in there so you don't leak on the chair."

Margaret blushed, "Mistress, I didn't mean that, I meant."

"Oh," Grace smiled, "sorry." With that, she plucked out a remote from her pocket and quickly turned it from the first setting to the seventh. "All better?" Grace asked, watching Margaret's face twist. She knew exactly what Margaret was going to ask, but this was much sweeter.

"Y-yes, Mistress," Margaret mumbled, tensing her legs.

"Good, what do you say?"

"Thank you, Mistress, I love you Mistress."

"Good girl," Grace kissed her softly, before striding into her office, leaving Margaret to her beautiful agony.

***

I was jogging through my last set. It was strange, I felt tired, but not as tired as I expected I would be. It was a little unsettling seeing physical changes like this. I'd never been unfit. But I jogged around, mid field at my own pace most days. Today, I felt the need to run... Only... I could keep it up. My body moved quickly and easily, until the only people I couldn't match were the harcore athletes of the class. Kim, the track star on track to win nationals, Helen, the captain of the swim team and Hannah, the star of the women's football team. They were the only ones I couldn't quite catch, but it was enough that Ms Harris had been keeping an eye on me all through the lesson.

"Alright ladies, one more lap then hit the showers!" she called after a tweet of her whistle.

I didn't bother to nod, but picked up my pace. If I was going to shower in time for my next lesson, I needed to finish early enough to get to the special rooms for the futa. I didn't think my big swinging cock would be welcome in the ladies shower. Running for the finish line, I took a few seconds to warm down from my run, panting at the exertion of the pace I kept. As I came to a stop, I was thankful that physical exercise, with all the bumping and bouncing, didn't give me a raging erection. The PE shorts I wore probably wouldn't be able to hide anything if I did. Speaking of, I wouldn't be able to change at all here. I could put the pants on under my skirt, before taking off the skirt, but the reverse would look very strange. So I darted into the changing room to grab my things and headed straight back out again.

"Amber?!" Ms Harris called.

I paused, "Yes Ms?" I asked.

"You haven't showered, I can't let you leave yet," she told me sternly.

I sighed, "Ms, I need to-"

"NO! All student's over the age of eighteen need to shower before leaving PE. This is what you and the others in this class signed up for Miss Verde. You need to follow instructions, or I will have you for detention!" Ms Harris snapped.

I just shook my head, "Ms Harris, you don't understand."

"I understand that I'll be seeing you after school today Miss Verde, would you like to see me again tomorrow?"

Holding back tears I shook my head and turned back to the changing room. Maybe if I hid up the back and was quick, nobody would notice. At least with the school rules regarding nudity amongst students, we were all eighteen. I wouldn't be breaking any laws swinging my cock around. Besides, the steam usually kept the room foggy and nobody paid that much attention to one another anyway. So with a sigh, I ducked into the changing room. There were a few of the girls already showering. So as quickly as I could manage, without looking strange I slipped out of my clothes. Turning to head to the shower, I came face to face with Helen, who looked me up and down before screaming and running from the room. Before I could think to turn and get dressed again, Ms Harris stormed into the room.

"And just what the hell is that?!" she screamed.

***

It has been a productive day so far. I'd made six sales. Our climate forecast data was good and we knew it. It was easy to sell our predictions. The premise being simple. Our company deduced what the weather patterns would be for a set area. We sold that information to towns, who would start water rationing in accordance with our predictions. The result was larger crop yields due to lower losses during the dry season. Most of our major sales came to us, but a few small townships thought that the previous year's forecast would be accurate again. My job was to compare the new to the old, and if they weren't within a set margin, I made a phone call. We weren't in the business of ripping people off, but we'd push our newer data if the old was inaccurate.

"Grace," Samantha, our receptionist called as she entered my office. "Something happened at your daughter's school. They said to get down there immediately as it's a police matter."

Like that, my heart stopped. I didn't bother packing anything up, I just grabbed my handbag and rushed for the exit. Our corporate entity liked to stay hands off. So long as we met our KPI's, they didn't really care what we did. Some of us didn't even work in the office half the week, preferring to do it from home. So nobody questioned as I darted out of the office.

The drive to Amber's school was filled with worry. Was she okay? Did something happen? Was she the victim, or was she the one in trouble? I had so many questions... Twenty minutes later, I pulled up outside Amber's school. Getting out, I couldn't see any sign of any police activity. That either meant they'd already come and gone, or they hadn't gotten here yet. One option was probably a bad thing, the other was more confusing. Surely if they'd been called by a school, they'd have arrived by now...

Heading through the front doors, I was greeted by a middle aged woman with peppered grey hairs.

"Mrs Verde?"

"Yes," I replied, a little unsure.

"You can relax, my name is Samantha."

I smiled at her polite demeanor, despite the situation. "Hello Samantha, are you able to tell me what's going on with my daughter?"

Samantha just smiled, "not yet."

***

I was in trouble. I was in big trouble. After Principal Sanders was finished yelling at me, Ms Harris came back in with an ice pack over her black eye. That started Principal Sanders yelling all over again. I'd heard the police thrown in a few times and I was terrified I was going to be arrested. I was eighteen now, that meant I would be trialed as an adult... The thought of jail time had tears rolling down my cheeks... I wished with all my heart that Jane was here...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in!" Principal Sanders snapped, still glaring at me with anger.

I didn't react as the door opened. I just held my breath, waiting to hear the words, 'you're under arrest.' Only...

"Amber honey?"

Turning, I saw mum, staring at me with worry. The moment she saw my tears, she rushed forward and hugged me before I could stand.

"Mum, I'm sorry," I cried into her shoulder.

"Why baby, what happened?" She crooned softly into my ear.

"I'd like to know the same thing," a firm, feminine voice called softly.

"Who are you?" Principal Sanders demanded.

The woman smiled at me reassuringly, before directing her gaze to the principal. "My name is Samantha Herkle, with the organisation."

The principal paused for a moment, "Organisation? What's this all about?"

"I just asked that, Principal Sanders," she smiled, the kind of smile that told you she wasn't actually smiling. "Are you in the habit of having victims of sexual assault arrested?"

The room was deadly silent, before the room's eyes turned to me. "Amber," Mum said. "What happened?"

"I... I was trying to take a shower and... One of the girls saw my dick, she screamed and ran... Ms Harris came back in yelling, she came up and yanked on it... So I punched her..."

"How was I supposed to tell it was real?" Ms Harris snapped. "It was bloody purple!"

"The bigger question, Ms Harris, is why Amber wasn't allowed to use the appropriate bathrooms? Why was she in there at all?" Samantha asked.

Ms Harris shrugged, "she didn't tell me, how was I supposed to know?"

"I tried to tell you, but you argued and gave me detention," I snapped back.

Samantha just smiled, turning back to the principal. "I will require Ms Harris to undergo mandatory training and assessment to determine her suitability for teaching at this school."

"What?" Snapped Ms Harris.

"It's that, or I have you arrested for sexual assault on a student. Your teaching licence will be rescinded and you'll be paying damages to Miss Verde," Samantha said, eyeing the woman dangerously.

Ms Harris seemed to deflate, even dropping her ice pack on the floor to stare dumbly at Samantha. "I... Um... I'll do it," she said, bending to pick up the pack and apply it back to her now, swollen eye.

"Excellent," Samantha beamed. "I suggest you take a few days off to get your eye seen. I'll have details for your training forwarded to you directly as well as Principal Sanders. In the meantime, I will have a substitute teacher sent out to handle Ms Harris' lessons for the next few weeks."

"Weeks?!"

"You can always refuse," Samantha smiled, that same smile from earlier.

"Ms Harris, I think it's best you go get that seen too," Principal Sanders

We waited as Ms Harris got over her shock and left in a huff. A few moments after the door closed behind her, Samantha turned to Principal Sanders. "The substitute will continue here as long as necessary for Ms Harris to complete the course. It's competency based, so it will take as long as it takes. If she refuses to continue at any point, she will be arrested and charged. The substitute will remain on site until you find a replacement."