All Comments on 'The Newest Generation Pt. 03'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The parent part at the end was cute, and seemed pretty realistic. Interesting story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My only complaint

You write too damn many amazing stories that I am incapable of waiting for you to continue them. Aka write more please because I'm too impatient for the stories to get better.

Ever going to continue Rose's story?

FutaLover79FutaLover79almost 4 years ago
Very good, but...

I can’t really commit to this story until it branches out a bit and introduces more futanari and allows Amber to have sex with others beside Jane. If the focus is mainly going to be on their monogamous relationship, then I’ll be checking out. Amber getting fucked with a dildo just isn’t gonna do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing! Your stories are all amazing. You are the only author I have actually went through and read every single story that they have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it completely

I was laughing once I understood the punch in the eye. Not only is this story truly enjoyable on many levels but now I have to go read everything you wrote and I actually look forward to it.

Thanks for all the time and effort. It is appreciated.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 4 years ago

I really love this series so far, but one complaint I have is the names. It seems that they're sometimes mixed up, but the bigger problem for me is that there are too many with the same names, which even if it doesn't get confusing it does get annoying. The counselor and mother are Grace. The friend and the bitch mother is Mary. The Coach and the mothers assistant is Samantha. The receptionist lover and the futa bathhouse owner is Margaret/Maggie. Once is fine, but four times? Even if they are normal names it would be strange even in real life.

Again though, this series is amazing and I can't wait for future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES