The Newest Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
The new neighbors are sneaky. Kate gets bold.
3.7k words
4.56
13.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My electronics or camera guy was at my house. A fleet of drones, new listening microphones, and other items. Marin was jogging and we were following her. I had a drone and so did my guy. We stayed 200 yards off the ground and set it to auto follow Marin as she jogged. Hands free voyeur as she went. From my point of view, I could see her cleavage, her sweaty shoulders and hair.

She kept a good jog for 30 minutes before returning home. Stretching in front of her house. After she went inside, we returned the drones to my front parking area. It was out of view of the neighbor's house. 5 new microphones with a small amount of glue. The drones picked them up and stuck them to the glass window of each woman's room.

I made sure to keep an eye out for each occupant. 30 minutes later and I could now audibly focus on each room. No more overlap of sounds or conversations. I could turn up or down each microphone as needed. I kept the large directional microphones in case my little ones needed to have their batteries recharged. My guy said they had a 2-inch-wide solar panel on them and as long as they got a little sun each day they would never die. Sweet I thought. No need to worry. Each were mounted on the edge of the window frame on the outside.

Marin was in her room typing. Her computer was facing the opposite way from mine. I could see the computer screen if I focused the camera on her cosmetic mirror. She was looking at dresses, shoes, and running attire.

My guy told me of several places that sell see-through privacy cloth. It looked like normal cloth but lens #3 would look right through it. I thought it would be nice to send them free window coverings for each of their windows. If it was see-through, then I would never lose my view. If they bought shades of normal cloth, then I was screwed.

I called a window blinds and curtain business. I asked for a custom order and requested a technician. 2 hours later a very nice woman named Angela arrived. Bags of sample cloth and what not. I explained to her that I did not need anything. But as a good neighbor I wanted to give them a free move-in gift. Free window shades for the whole house.

The only catch was she needed to convince them to order through her exclusively as it was a free promotional give away. If she could take some pictures for a new brochure, then all their rooms would be free. In reality I would pay for it all and give Angela a nice tip.

She was all too happy to help. She drove over to my neighbor's house and spent two hours inside. I saw her measuring each window and I heard her talking about all of the available patterns and textures.

In the end the see-through cloth was custom made and sent to the neighbors. Betsy never opened her package. Her windows remained uncovered. Her naked body is always on full display. Marin set hers up first. Two layers. A white shade with a dark red pattern as the second shade. When closed my camera with lens #3 shot right through them as though they weren't even there.

Kate set hers up next. A white main shade and a blue pattern.

Lisa set up Liz's shades. White main shade with a pink pattern.

I had to buy new #3 lenses to outfit all my cameras. No matter. It did not affect quality even when the shades were drawn closed. The funniest part was my worry. 90 percent of the time the women did not close their shades before undressing. Very few times they would close them for days at a time, undress and shower. I guess the view of my garage and hedges were not scary for them.

The last day of their move was now complete. Russ had his own truck with Marin and Kate in the moving truck. They talked about returning the moving truck with his daughter's help. The route was set, and Russ would meet them there. He left 10 minutes prior to Marin and Kate coming outside, climbing in the truck, and backing up into the street.

I knew before it happened, they were going to crash. The truck was too long, and they did not judge its size. The bumper smashed into my metal fence and the concrete post, ripping them down, and causing them to fall over.

Marin and Kate were out of the truck, arguing back and forth, and calling Russ on the phone. I did not rush outside as I did not want them to know I had seen them. Russ returned and was angry with them. Marin walked over to my access box. Pushing the intercom button. I walked from the garage to my house out of sight from my driveway.

'Yes. Who is it?' I asked.

"Um. It's your neighbors across the street. The new ones. I broke your fence. I'm so sorry." Marin stated. Her sweet voice sounded upset.

'Oh my. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need an ambulance?' I replied.

"No. No. No one is injured but your fence is destroyed." Marin stated with an upset tone of voice.

I walked down the driveway and surveyed the damage. Russ glared at me angrily the whole time. I hugged Marin and Kate and made a big deal about being glad they weren't injured. The metal fence and concrete pillar were beyond repair and fell over.

The moving truck had minor damage to the bumper. I was amazed at the huge steel bumper's quality. Very little bent steel.

After a brief discussion with Russ, they advised they would return the truck and then we would discuss repairing the damage. I took out my phone and took dozens of pictures of the truck, license plate, them standing around, and my damaged property. Russ's angry eyes lingered on me a little too long as I photographed the scene.

As they climbed back into their vehicles and left Lisa came over. We had been outside discussing the accident for nearly 30 minutes before she saw us. Very friendly, smiling, and apologetic. She was in a tiny white tank top with short jean shorts. She too was glad her daughters were not injured but very concerned about my fence. A huge 20-foot section lying on the ground and a huge concrete post was destroyed. My private bushes were ripped apart and it was now easy to walk onto my property.

My guess was 30k to replace the post and iron fence. It was very robust, designed so a person cannot climb it, and it had lots of decorative features. The company that custom made it was still in business, but prices had increased considerably since I had it all installed.

Lisa invited me inside her house as we talked about her family, moving, and the decorating. She showed off her new window shades that they got for free. I smiled and enjoyed hearing her tell how the nice sales lady only wanted to use their pictures for a brochure. They did not have to pay a penny she bragged.

Their backyard was small, with no plants, and no privacy. Their neighbors' houses looked right into their backyard. No room for a pool, a grill, or anything. 4 daughters and the yard was pretty much unusable. Shame.

I had 75 acres. A huge lawn, lots of privacy, a huge deck, a huge pool, hot tub, sauna, and lots of places to hang out and lie in the sun.

I made it a huge deal to talk about how their backyard was bare, sparse, and useless for privacy. Lisa shrugged and talked about how they bought what they could afford. They enjoyed the quiet street, quiet neighborhood, and their house faced my large trees and bushes.

I walked Lisa over to my house. She enjoyed the driveway, garage, parking area, and I showed her the main house. Lisa was blown away by the size and decadence of my house. It was over 40,000 square feet with all the bedrooms, cinema, gym, huge dining room, high end kitchen, and entertainment areas. When we walked onto the back patio with the pool, hot tub, sauna, and sun deck she nearly lost her mind.

She began to act much more like Liz. She bounced around, touching everything, dipping her toes in the water, and peeking in each door or window. She climbed in the sauna and sat down. Even though it was not on she laid back and closed her eyes. I took a picture of her with my cell phone. I told her I would send it to her, and she gave me her number. Her phone was back at the house.

I did my best to be a good host, she had wine in her hand, food was out on the kitchen counter, and we wandered the house, grounds, and anywhere she wanted to go. Except the upstairs of the garage. I made sure to steer her away from there. All the camera equipment and such peeking at her house and daughters.

Several hours later and several glasses of wine later her husband Russ had returned. He always had an angry look on his face when I was around. But Lisa walked home slowly, her athletic little ass swaying more and more with each glass of wine. Marin and Kate apologized several more times and I made a big fuss of being happy they weren't injured. Several more hugs and they walked their mother home.

I returned to the garage and heard Lisa arguing with Russ. They discussed fixing my fence and how much it would cost. Money sounded tight and the cost of repairs would be difficult. I already knew I had other plans in mind on how to recoup my costs.

Russ was angry with Marin and Kate. Marin had been driving but they should have been working together to back out the truck and make sure they did not hit anything or anyone. The girls apologized profusely and were very nice to their angry father. Very respectful but he was still very angry with them.

Two days later I had an estimate for them. Beefed up of course with several thousands of dollars extra added for shock and awe factor. I left the fence lying broken unceremoniously. It was difficult to argue the damage had been done with the broken fence visible at all times.

I walked down to their house, knocked on the door, and Lisa answered with a smile. She invited me in, and I handed Russ the estimate repair bill, repair schedule, and some insurance paperwork. 35k was the final price of the damage.

In reality it was only 30k, but I had them add an extra 5k for fun. Russ's angry eyes were even more focused on me as I tried to smile, shake off the damage to my property as a 'normal accident', and waited for him to explain his solution.

He made no attempt to discuss the repair or payment. He escorted me out of the house rudely. But I went. Smiling and being nice. Once out of sight of my property I ran upstairs to the computers. Russ and Lisa argued about the cost. How long it would take for them to pay for the damage? 3 years? 4 years?

They stayed in the kitchen arguing while dinner was prepared. Lisa told Russ, "He has lots of money. I saw his house. Just tell him you cannot afford to pay for the repair. I am sure he will forgive the debt. It was an accident after all. He seems like a nice reasonable man. He did seem honestly worried about Marin's and Kate's safety. Much more than the damage to his fence."

The daughters walked into the kitchen as Russ explained, "Men do not forgive debts. Damage has been done, he could easily sue us for the cost, and add lawyer fees too. 35k could be 50k if he felt the need. I will not ask him to ignore the damage. We must find a way."

Marin, Kate, and Lisa discussed working. They currently had school, part-time jobs, and could look into full-time work to pay for the damage. Lisa stated she could "clean his house? His pool?"

I imagined Lisa in a little French maid's uniform dusting my house, vacuuming, and her long tan legs prancing around.

Liz stated, "How many car washes would it take to repay him?"

Russ responded angrily, "about a million. Get real."

I did have several nice cars. A Ferrari, a Bentley, a Mustang Cobra, a classic Corvette, and a huge diesel truck. Each were hardly ever driven as I only left the house once or twice a week. I intended to park the cars out front of the house next time Lisa came by for wine.

That night I stayed up listening to Lisa and Russ argue. The daughters had their nightly ritual and went to bed. Marin looked out the window, surveyed the damage, and sighed before closing her shades. Not that it mattered. My lens #3 looked right through them. Marin was so prim, proper, and organized. I felt bad that she had backed into the fence. But I knew she would find a way to repay me. If only she knew what I had in store.

I had just finished watching Marin when I saw Kate getting dressed in a black sweatshirt. Odd. It was 11 pm. What was she doing? A minute later I saw her creeping out from the side of the garage. Across the street and out of view along my fence. I changed the camera's direction and saw she was in the private bushes that lined my fence.

I had large trees, shrubs, and bushes both inside and outside. It made it more difficult to see in and the fence blocked access. Kate in her black sweatshirt crept slowly, through the bushes, and to the large hole in my fence.

Stepping in I saw her slide back along the fence, on the inside now, and along the bushes. She was not a great ninja. Her huge tits kept bushing the bushes, causing them to sway and move. She did have a light step thought. I gave her credit for that.

But what was she doing on my property? Where was she going?

Using my normal security cameras, I followed her around the estate. Every inch of the property could be seen and recorded by my security cameras. I had motion detection at every entrance, corner, and door. I had flood lights for the grassy areas and parking area. If I wanted, I could flood the whole property with light at the press of one button.

I didn't though. I wanted to see what she was doing.

Kate snuck around to the back of my house. Setting off motion detectors but raising no alarms. I had deactivated my alarm system so I would not scare her off. Once in the backyard she stayed hidden in some large thick trees. For nearly an hour she stood motionless. Watching, listening.

I thought she must be interested in my yard, or just being a voyeur. She could see in my living room, past my pool, and see my kitchen from her view. It was now 1 am. I decided to grab my phone, watch her remotely and go into my kitchen. Would she run? Would she move?

I did not turn on any lights. I let my phone's screen illuminate my face and body as I walked around the kitchen. I grabbed a muffin, some orange juice, and looked at my phone closely. Kate stepped out of the thick trees, her face now visible, her eyes focused on me. Her right hand was in her pants, down the front, and moving quickly.

She was playing with herself. Rubbing her pussy. Really?

After 5 minutes of eating a muffin slowly, I drank my OJ, and looked at my phone. Kate pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles. Her legs were bright in comparison to the dark green and brown foliage. The moonlight made her skin stand out so much more. The night vision camera recorded her like it was midday.

10 total minutes and Kate finally orgasmed. Standing up, her legs shook, her head nodding, and she pulled her pants back up. Kate then returned the way she had entered. Slowly. Methodically. Back to her house.

I watched her return to her bedroom, remove the black sweatshirt and crawl into bed. 5 hours until Marin woke up. I set my alarm on my phone and went to bed.

Marin was up as normal. Her run, shower, and breakfast routine. She had several hours of college, and she was away from home. Kate too showered and left for college classes.

Lisa buzzed my intercom. A large basket of muffins or pastries in her hands. I made a note to add an intercom to my garage. It was easier than running across the parking area, inside, and answering the intercom. After a short greeting I buzzed her in.

I moved my blue Mustang out to the parking area and the large diesel truck. Neither were too dirty but had a coating of light dirt and dust. Lisa marveled at their beauty. I told her that cars, trucks, and houses were not important or beautiful. I held her hand, kissed it, and stated women are the most beautiful thing of all.

Lisa laughed nervously, blushed, but did not pull her hand away. She handed me the small basket of pastries, explained it as a meek offering of friendship, and we walked inside to chat in the kitchen. I poured her a large glass of wine as we chatted. First in the kitchen then in lounge chairs by the pool. Her cut off jean shorts framed her long tan brown legs.

I learned Lisa and Russ were high school sweethearts. Russ worked in engineering for commercial trusses, bridges, and steel works. He was not a hands-on DIY type man. Lisa and Russ were married right out of high school as she had become pregnant with Marin. Their religious upbringing made it difficult as Lisa was technically pregnant before they got married.

A few more glasses of wine and I learned Russ was her first and only romantic partner and Marin was not planned at all. Oops. But they got married, they were from a small town, and 3 more daughters followed quickly. Money was always tight, and they moved here so Russ would make more money. Big surprise though. Even though he makes more money, the cost of living here is much higher too.

Lisa had drunk 6 glasses now. She was much more relaxed, lying in the sun, her long tan legs stretched out. I grabbed a bottle of lotion, squirted it on her legs, and she mildly objected to me applying it on her.

'No. No. Owners rule. All guests cannot object. Sunscreen is necessary to avoid skin cancer.' As I explained. I am sure she had not objected to the lotion, but me rubbing my hands slowly up and down her long tan legs.

2 more glasses of wine, she sat up, pulled her tank top strings down her arms, and I applied a healthy application of more suntan lotion. Lisa commented on the privacy of my deck, pool, and hot tub. Me playing innocent I replied, 'you know. I never really realized it, but yes. It is all hidden away from view.'

"Except for the sun. It is nice, warm, and lovely back here. No nosey neighbors. No prying eyes. A lovely breeze too." She stated, lying back, her eyes closed, her wine glass empty.

I opened a new bottle. Something much stronger. I filled her glass and we continued to talk for another two hours. Finally, her phone rang interrupting our chat. She pulled her tank top strings back up on her shoulders and hobbled out of my house. Her legs under her but only barely.

She was home for 2 hours before Russ drove up. I heard no arguing, no fighting, and no mention of Lisa spending 4 hours at my house. He did however mention she looked like she had been lying in the sun for a bit today. She laughed it off nicely.

The night wore on and I watched Kate closely. 11pm again. She dressed, snuck around to the broken fence, and snuck inside my property again. Same place in the trees. Mostly hidden, a view of my living room and kitchen. I played into her fantasy. I walked into the kitchen, lights still off, phone glowing in my hand while I ate some fruit and croissants. Kate's hand was still in her panties, then she pulled them down to her ankles.

10 minutes and she was still rubbing. Her hand pulled away frustrated, her black sweatshirt, blue bra pulled over her head. Topless now, her huge tits exposed as she massaged them with one hand as she rubbed her pussy with the other.

10 more minutes and she finally orgasmed. A good one too. She didn't even pull up her pants, she sat down, chest heaving, catching her breath. She then brushed herself off, dressed, and left. But she left her large blue bra behind. On the ground, partially covered by bushes.

Kate felt around for 10 minutes in the dark. Panicking. Never found. She left slowly, hidden by bushes and went back to her house. I had the aid of the security camera and light. She had been so close to finding it. I picked it up. Smelled her musk and carried my prize inside.

I verified Kate went back to bed as she talked to herself about being stupid, nearly getting caught, and losing her best and most expensive bra. I could only imagine what a huge FF cup bra of this quality cost. 400? 500?

I enjoyed Kate's risky masturbation adventures. Her huge tits and pussy on display. Would this become a nightly ritual?