The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Am I doing it wrong? He wondered, but kept at it.

"That's nice," she said, complimenting him for the first time. "No, wait!" she exclaimed. "Chew me there! OHH, OHH!"

She moaned as Mark compiled and felt her stiffen under his touch.

"Lick me! Oh, fuck ... bite me

Markie!" she said in a more normal tone as she held her left leg out of the way ensuring a clear path to her cunt.

"Markie!" she called out a little louder and brought him out of licking frenzy. "Strip for me, Markie!"

What?" Why now? I'm doing it right aren't I?

As if reading his mind, Rita explained herself to him. "I know, I know, Markie darling. It seems stupid ... but I need to see you–-all of you. It will help me cum"

Mark stood up and rapidly divested his clothes and stood before her stark naked.

Rita actually purred as she admired his youthful body. Her husband, having left for parts unknown six months earlier, had possessed a pot-belly and a four inch cock. He wasn't missed, except for the money he had provided. Fortunately, Rita's father was a wealthy man and saw to it that his only daughter was well taken care of by giving her a generous monthly allowance that covered all expenses and then some for her and her daughter.

"Prom's tomorrow isn't it, Markie?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Want me to tell you how to get that nice fat cock of yours into her pussy?"

She'd said Fay was shaved before, he recalled as he nodded his head affirmatively.

"Stick two fingers in there and sort of stir them around while I talk, Markie, baby."

"Mmmmm, that's just right, Markie! Now, when she gets into your car ... are you driving, or do you have one of those long limousines with a driver?"

"Um, a limmo ... yeah, a driver," he stammered.

"Good, so as soon as she sits down next to you, kiss her. Like this ..." Mrs. Morgenstern pulled his mouth to hers and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She refused to let him pull away, but kept swirling her tongue around his mouth, over his teeth and gum, and slapping against his tongue until he reciprocated and dueled tongues with her.

She broke off the kiss—and asked, "So, do you see what I mean?"

"Yeah," Mark replied.

"So while that's going on, you use a hand to go up her dress and grab her pussy."

"Really?"

"Of course. She's thinking about the assault on her mouth; registering whether she likes it or not, and while she's distracted that way, you've got her coochie. The thing is to see how far you can get with it before she wises up and tries to stop you. I mean, can you manage to get a finger in there before her hand reaches yours? Even then, if she's wet down there, you've excited her. Keep going. If not, back off and kiss her again. Ignore the driver. He may get his rocks off watching you two, what do you care?"

"You, um, you mentioned earlier that Fay wasn't a virgin. Is that really true?"

"I understand she gave it up to that basketball player, what's his name ... Thorpe, or something."

Incredulous, Mark said, "Reggie Thorpe?" Reggie was a 6'7" black kid, skinnier than skinny athlete, considered a wallflower by almost everyone in the school.

"Yeah, the skinny black kid; he was boning her ... I caught them on this very sofa," she said, pointing to the sofa they were sitting on before he started going down on her.

"On the other hand, I doubt that she's given anyone a blowjob, or her ass. So there's that to look forward to. Although I wouldn't try anal on Prom night. I shudder to think of the many things that could–-no, that would go wrong."

Mark nodded; he envisioned one or two unseemly things himself.

"Hmmm, so let's not use the sofa again, hmmmm? The bedroom's perfect for what we're gonna do. Come on, Markie, let's fuck!"

He followed her into her bedroom, and when she assumed a pose on the bed, Mark thought he was looking at a Playboy Centerfold.

"You ... you're beautiful ... Mrs. ... I mean, Rita."

"Say that again, Markie, I'll never tire of hearing it," she beamed at him.

He said it again and moved to her. Rita gave a slight shudder as he reached under her arms and cupped her magnificent tits with his hands.

"Squeeze 'em, Markie!"

He did. Marveling as her huge, taut nipples and they swelled up under my palms.

"Bite 'em Markie!"

He couldn't bite them hard enough for her. Rita kept begging him to bite harder. Mark's free hand ventured down to the fleecy nap covering her mons.

Where is it? He asked himself as he searched in vain for what for him was the elusive cunt hole.

Rita took hold of his wrist and guided his fingers to her sodden twat. "There, baby, right there!" she croaked in her own excitement at having a young stud about to mount her.

Once his fingers slithered into her hot pussy he thought about kissing her but avoided her mouth as she had sucked his cock with it, and paid homage to her neck, ear lobes and throat on abandoning her gorgeous tits.

Markie, while we're at it I should show you how to really please a woman."

"Will Fay like it?"

"Every woman you ever touch in that vicinity will adore you if you follow my instructions to the letter."

"I will! I will!" He answered his voice strident with the need to know.

"Okay then. Now when you get between my legs ..."

Mark didn't move, being frozen to the spot as he stared at Mrs. Morgenstern's gaping pussy.

"MARK! Pay attention to my voice, please!"

"Oh, yeah, sorry!"

"When you get between my legs like this," she grabbed him by the nape of the neck and brought him within inches of her cunt. "Don't just push them apart so you can dive face first into my pussy. Always take your time. Look me, or the woman in the eye, as you very slowly spread her legs. I mean really spread them, Markie. I want you to get your face wet not just your tongue.

"Another thing–-an important thing, Markie, is don't rush right in there. Don't dive right in–-that's the wrong way to go–-remember I said go slow, right?"

Mark nodded. He was paying close attention to every word Mrs. Morgenstern uttered.

"Build tension ... I mean sexual tension by kissing the inner parts of her thigh. First one side, then the other. Move temptingly close, but don't touch that pussy, understand?"

"Yes ... kiss—don't touch the pussy. You can touch the tits; in fact I highly recommend doing it. And caress her body, it really doesn't matter where, just make it a loving touch, that's what counts, Markie. It's kind of a two pronged attack–-no pun intended. You're trying to stimulate all her senses here–-sending little electric jolts of pleasure everywhere, you know?"

Mark nodded. He was paying close attention, very close attention. "After kissing as close to the pussy as possible without touching, start over at the lowest point of the thigh and repeat everything."

Mark noted that Mrs. Morgenstern was breathing heavily and pausing frequently to catch her breath. "Now this time when you kiss your way close to her pussy ..." She paused and took a deep breath.

"Are you all right, Mrs. Morgenstern?"

"Yes I am, but call me Rita for fuck's sake! Anyway, then you take a moment and look up into Fay's eyes. That's kind of a signal between the two of you that what comes next will be special. You still haven't done anything to that pussy, Mark. That's vital. Now, having met her eyes, you rise up and pay homage to her nipples. It doesn't matter if you kiss them, bite them, or suck them. Just play with them for a minute or so.

"Do you see how much time this is taking?" Mark nodded.

"It's because the woman's different than the man. She requires time to let her imagination merge with reality. She needs time to process the varied sensations running through her body. Then, and only then do you begin kissing your way down her torso, the undersides of a breast–-the stomach, and the navel—use that tongue there before moving further south.

"Kiss and lick your way down along the very sides of her pussy. The larger lips are the outer labia. You can probably take them between your teeth and worry them some. Some women will cum then and there from it. Most won't. Oh, I almost forgot. Some girls will try to hurry you along in getting that tongue inside her. Make her wait. You will be rewarded for it.

"Next ... WHOA! WHAT THE FUCK?"

Rita took hold of Mark's hair and yanked him away from her cunt. "I didn't tell you to start on me, Markie!"

"Sorry–-Sorry–-Sorry!" He stammered. "It was your ... smell. It got to me. I had to taste you. I'm sorry."

Rita laughed and ruffled his hair. "I'm sorry too. I've put you in the most tempting place and forgot how difficult it must be for you to hold off as long as you did. I'm certainly not angry with you, Markie. Let's get started. I'll keep talking; you show me that you're paying attention."

"Spread my legs, Markie. Can you see my asshole?"

"Yes, I can see it," he replied.

"Lick it, Mark. Show me you're not a coward."

He didn't hesitate. Seconds later, Rita was moaning with satisfaction. "That's it, Markie! Now see if you can get to my cunnie."

"FUCK, Markie ... you DO have a certain flair for this!"

"Mmmm?" he said, his voice muffled by her pussy.

"Just keep doing what you're doing. I'm already getting close. I can feel it building inside me to where I may just gush my orgasm out all over you. Keep doing THAT!"

"Ohhhh, Markie! Can you lick me harder?"

"Yesssssss ... like that––ohhhh, just like that!"

Mark was in another world entirely. His cock, fully engorged, was bouncing up and down between his legs. He wanted to raise up and ram it into her sodden pussy but resisted the urge and continued sucking and licking and nipping at her pussy as Mrs. Morgenstern came and came and came. It was during this period that he discovered her clitoris and how licking it just so gave him control of her for the first time.

In the end it was Rita who called a stop to his cunt licking, cradling his head to her breasts she whispered, "Rest a while, lover boy. I'll get you off. You'll love it, you'll see."

Five minutes later, Mrs. Morgenstern's hoarse voice croaked, "Okay Markie ... gimme that cock, NOW!"

Having a decided preference for doggy-style, Rita positioned herself on all fours, took a firm grip on the headboard and shoved her rear end at his twitching, jerking cock.

"Put that fat baby in my hand, Markie," she demanded, and he did. She widened her stance and placed the head of his dick at her entrance and told him to get going. Mark edged in slowly, Rita wiggled enticingly and he used a little more oomph and suddenly he had four thick inches inside her.

"Ohhh feels good to me, Markie. How's it feel to you ... I mean it being your first time and all?"

"H—H—Heavenly!" he gasped, for was.

"Okay, okay, when you're ready you can go faster. You can't hurt me, Markie."

Mark imagined he was fucking a velvet glove as her cuntal muscles closed around his member and squeezed ever so lightly. He began driving in and out at a faster pace, thinking correctly that the faster tempo would magnify the ever so pleasant sensations rippling throughout his cock and through it the remainder of his nervous system.

"Is this all right?" He inquired.

Mrs. Morgenstern had to remove a fist from her mouth in order to answer him. "Fuck yeah!"

Mark rocked back, slipping out and then drove it in again. Now he was getting all seven inches in there. Finding it was very enjoyable for the both of them, he quickly doubled his thrusting.

"HOLY FUCK!" Mrs. Morgenstern howled happily.

"You all right?" Mark asked with concern.

"Honey, you can cave my fuckin' cervix in and I won't complain. I love that cock of yours. I absolutely love it. Give it to me!"

Delighted that he had a willing pussy at long last, Mark did his best to please her, and succeeded beyond either of their wildest dreams.

"Soooo good!" Mrs. Morgenstern crowed, as he kept slamming into her sodden cunt. "You're going to make me cum, Markie! Oh—Oh—Oh, Markie ... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Once again she bit into her fist. But she couldn't quell the earth-shattering climax that slammed into her and stayed with her longer than any she'd ever had before.

Mark glanced into the mirror over the dresser on the opposite side of the room and saw himself plowing into her. For the first time he saw his cream covered cock assailing her cunt as it stretched her labia each time he backed it out while Rita shook through successive orgasms before groaning happily and collapsing on the bed.

It took several minutes for her to come to her senses, and when she did, she realized Mark had yet to cum. Still panting heavily, she met his eye and said, "We're not finished until you cum, Markie. So put it back and let her rip."

"But look at my dick ... it's covered with this ... creamy stuff."

"That would be our combined juices, Markie. That's a sign we both had fun fucking."

Then snorting like a pig, Rita slithered between his legs and took his cock in her mouth and cleaned the so-called cream from his shaft. "Now, my Markie's all clean again. Put it back and let's get it on!"

They began to rut, and this time Mark didn't take his eyes off the mirror, reveling in the voyeuristic images they were creating with each erotic movement. He was pounding relentlessly away when he felt the first tremor in his balls.

"Gonna cum, Mrs. Morgenstern!"

Rita kegeled for all she was worth; wanting to give him the best orgasm possible. His cock exploded. Shot after shot of thick goo splashed into her cunt and mixed with her own secretions. It was pure pleasure for both.

Mark had exhausted himself and collapsed. Rita was more disciplined and got up, walked to the bathroom and grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped her cunt of cum and excess juices then brought him a hand towel, wiped him off until she realized he'd fallen asleep.

"You were wonderful, Markie," she whispered to his sleeping form. "I hope you'll still come around and visit me after you fuck Fay tomorrow night. I've got so many things to show you. I just know you'll be interested.

To her surprise, Mark was awake; her words brought him out of a sexual fog, and he softly kissed her inner thigh, thinking, She tastes like rain and smells like slowly decaying leaves. He moved higher with his kisses, and now could truly smell her–-smell them, for his sperm was there as well. He paused and, for the first time in his young life, gazed at a woman's sex. Neatly trimmed black pubic hair framed Mrs. Morgenstern's glistening folds; her swollen clit bulged slightly under its hood, calling to him.

Mark could feel her heat on his face, and like a moth to flame it drew him in. His tongue parted her, delved into her, and dipped into her nectar. A guttural moan filled his ears and he became lost in her sex, drowning happily in the pool of her wet juice.

"Slow, go slow, Markie," she whispered. "Take your time ... look around; enjoy the sights and smells and most of all, the taste."

He obeyed her, slowly exploring every nook and cranny of her cunt with slow, tender licks and kisses, liberating a river of her juices that wound up coating his mouth and chin.

Low, primal sounds filled the room only to be muted by the sudden pressure of her thighs against his head. Mark pushed on; embellishing his technique by letting his tongue dart and flick everywhere it seemed possible. Mrs. Morgenstern began trembling and shaking beneath him. Her thighs hugged his face, each squeeze more powerful than the last, cutting off the blood to his brain until the world dimmed and he blacked out.

When he came to his senses Mrs. Morgenstern had him by my hair and was twisting his head painfully to the side. She was looking down at him triumphantly. Her face was flush and sweat beaded on her forehead. With a crooked smile she playfully pushed him away in an odd display of affection. Mark wiped his face with his shirt and realized his erection was back.

"You've got a real beauty there, Markie," she sighed as she looked down at his throbbing cock. Mark saw the lust in those green eyes and his whole body tingled with anticipation. Once again she bent her head downward. Mark felt her hot breath on the head of his dick. But Mrs. Morgenstern was in no hurry, no doubt savoring the excruciating suspense she was creating. Finally he felt her tongue touch the underside of his shaft then slowly traced along a pulsing vein.

Mrs. Morgenstern, having some experience in such matters, went at an agonizingly slow pace, kissing and licking and sucking her way up and down his length, until Mark thought he'd explode if she didn't take him in her mouth and blow him.

"Please!" he pleaded, "Do me again!"

Then it happened. Her mouth came down over the head of his cock, her lips sealing him in her mouth–-and then she sucked him. That first suck was exquisite–-so much so that would remember the sensations it caused for the remainder of his life.

When he managed to open his eyes he saw that he was not dreaming. His cock was definitely in her mouth, and her head was bobbing up and down as she fellated him.

"OH–MY–GOD ... OH—MY–GOD, he thought, it's really happening! But I still don't believe it–-do I?

Mrs. Morgenstern took him from her mouth; he felt a cool breeze from the air-conditioning unit in a nearby window then realized she was now on her knees beside him.

OH, PLEASE, PLEASE, KEEP GOING! He thought, but did not utter a word.

"Stand up for me," she said in a husky voice.

As he complied, Mark noticed a string of saliva hanging from her mouth and realized that he wasn't dreaming after all. This was real!

Standing also provided him with a much better perspective of what was actually going on. Seated all he could see was the back of her head–-of course he could certainly feel her mouth and tongue working him over, but now ...

In retrospect he would admit it started out as a perfect blow job. Mrs. Morgenstern simply did everything exactly right. Mark couldn't think of anything she could have done to make it more exciting or pleasurable.

Mrs. Morgenstern knelt with her knees together; toes pointed straight out behind her, and of course, still wore her heels. Her posture was good, her back slightly arched as she tilted her head back allowing her to look him in the eye, which she did.

"Like it, so far, Markie?"

"Mmmmm," he murmured, unable to speak coherently. His cock however, managed to speak for itself, slapping her in the face the moment she released it to pull a pubic hair from her mouth. She laughed sluttishly, and said, "Now that's a fucking cock for sure!" Then planted a kiss on its tip after securing it in her right hand, and then rubbed it over her face and eyes,

"Mmmm, let me tell you, Markie, there's nothing quite like a cock rubbing over your face. The head is soooo spongy soft, especially just after the guy's cum. Gotta rub that beauty cream in deep, it's great for getting rid of wrinkles and such. I think ..." she laughed, and took him back into her mouth, sucked voraciously for a minute before taking his cock out and studying it.

"I'm impressed, Markie, you haven't cum yet. Fay's been missing out on a fine young stud. I plan on making good use of you ..." she paused and holding his member out where he could see it, added, "and this too, Markie boy!"

She cupped the cheeks of his ass and pulled him even closer, then toyed with his testicles.

"My—my, you won't last much longer, Markie. That said, Mrs. Morgenstern began jerking him off, slowly but steadily as he looked down, totally captivated by what she was doing to him.

"OH!" he groaned.

Mrs. Morgenstern brought her face closer to his cock and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as if she were about to receive communion; then pulled away as she stopped masturbating him.

"WHAT?" Mark squawked.

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this," Mrs. Morgenstern said.