The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a reasonable question you ask me," Laura responded. "Are you?"

"Well, if—if you must know–-yes, I am."

Laura approached her roomie; put a hand on her should and guided her to their ratty couch.

"Sit, we need to talk."

Another thunderous roll reverberated around them, shaking the building itself.

Marcie shrieked in fear, and then laughed because of it; Marcie's fear had helped to calm her. There was also something else on her mind at the moment.

Always one to do the obvious, Laura sat beside the quaking Marcie and started to unbutton the front of her blouse before turning to face Marcie. "It's so friggin' muggy in here. We should get naked and be as comfortable as possible."

"What! Are you crazy, Laura?"

"If we're gonna die here we should at least be comfortable. Look I'm taking mine off."

"You–-you just wanna see my tits again," Marcie said accusingly.

"Yeah, one more time before we die," Laura shot back sarcastically. "Seriously, Marcie, how far have you gone, and with whom did you do it?"

"None of your business—and put your blouse back on."

Laura giggled and tossed her top to the floor and sat caressing her wonder bra clad breasts.

"Mmm, not as big as those Ta-ta's of yours, but Hank told me they were delicious two nights ago."

"Hank?" Marcie said, hooked by the mere mention of a guy's name by Laura.

"Yeah, Hank. He plays the drums over at Mooney's Café. Have you been?"

A brilliant bolt of lightning set them both to clutching each other.

"Jesus Christ that was close!" Laura said showing that she wasn't quite as brave as she was acting.

"I gave Billy Gorman a blowjob after our Prom," Marcie lied as she belatedly answered Laura's earlier question. He had groped her breasts and she had felt his boner pressed against her, but it had gone no further.

"Oh," Laura said caught off-guard by the untimely response. "Well, have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Of course I ..."

She brought herself up short, pulled a leg up under her and turned toward Laura and demanded to know why she was asking.

"Because I was hoping that when I kiss you it would be your first time doing it."

"Huh?"

"C'mon, Marcie, I'm curious."

Marcie's eyebrows went up, but she didn't say anything.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Who was it you kissed?"

"Oh, for Christ's sake! If you must know, it was Jennifer Coslowski. We were fourteen or fifteen and practicing on one another in case we were invited to a party that involved playing spin the bottle with boys."

"Really?" There was amusement in Lauren's voice now.

"You're not into girls are you?" Marcie said. "I mean I never thought you liked girls ... why the other night at Ollie's Hilltop you were making out with that guy at the bar."

"I tend to do that after a few beers. You should see me after doing Tequila Shooters," Laura laughed, "I've been known to pull my tits out."

"You didn't!" Marcie said shocked.

Laura smiled. It was by any standard a sad smile and she put her arm around Marcie's shoulder and said, "Please forgive me, Marcie, but I have to do this."

Marcie had just exhaled when Laura's lips covered hers. She gasped in surprise—fully alert now—and put her left hand on Laura's shoulder to push her away. But instead of moving back, Laura kissed her harder, pushing Marcie back against the arm of the couch.

"Shhh," she whispered when Marcie whimpered. She ignored the virgin's struggling, kissing her again, as the thunder, lightning and heavy rain came down on them harder than ever.

As far as Marcie was concerned, part of her wanted to continue resisting. The other half said to give up. The latter side won, and she found herself kissing Laura back. She also found that she liked the softness of her roomies lips and the warm sweetness of her breath against her mouth. When the tip of Laura's tongue glided over Marcie's mouth, she opened it and moaned as her own tongue ventured into Laura's mouth.

As the sexual fog lifted slightly, Marcie found herself wondering what to do with her hands. Her right hand trembled as she guided it to Laura's arm and then her head. Her hair was silky, sliding through her fingers. And then she was gripping her shoulder, holding Laura to her almost desperately.

For several minutes, with the hurricane still raging over them, all they did was kiss. Laura was extremely careful to be gentle, but every move she made was done with apparent precision, as if she wanted to make sure Marcie maxed out on the pleasure involved in the experience.

Her kisses became more languid—more erotic. Her fingers kneaded Marcie's neck, her scalp, got tangled in her hair. Marcie felt her stomach tightening in desire, and when Laura's fingertips brushed against her nipple, she groaned and arched against Laura's body.

"Ohhhh, that's ..." Laura's hand went under her tee-shirt and cupped her breast.

"I don't think you should be ..." Marcie started to protest, but it felt so good, so right.

Then the hand and more importantly the fingers were under the cup and taking hold of her nipple, rolling it, pinching it and squeezing it.

Laura's lips moved down to her jaw and then her neck, nuzzling her there with gentle nips and licks.

"Laura!" Marcie managed to get a good breath in and out, her mind reeling from the sensations the other girl was creating in her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Marcie whimpered softly, "Hell, no!"

Laura triumphant laugh rumbled against her breast, sounding louder than any thunder clap, and Marcie forced her eyes open and met those of Laura, who whispered, "Let's move to my bed, we'll both be more comfortable."

Marcie nodded; reaching her mouth up to Laura's to kiss her back.

Laura helped her to her feet and they started for the bedroom, only to come back for the candles, for it was now pitch black inside and out, save for the flashes of lightning illuminating the night sky.

Laura led the way glancing over her shoulder once to make sure Marcie was following.

When they reached the side of her bed, she took Marcie's face in both of her hands and pulled her mouth to hers for another French kiss.

Marcie's knees were shaking with trepidation from the action she was about to take.

Should be doing this?

Those doubts vanished as soon as Laura set one hand on her breast and the other between Marcie's legs.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" Marcie exclaimed.

"Do you mind?" Laura whispered using both hands to pull the tee over Marcie's head, and a moment later her bra was on the floor and Laura had her mouth around Marcie's left areola, her bright white teeth gnawing at the stiffened nipple.

Marcie was having difficulty in breathing knowing full well where this was leading.

Laura released the nipple and stared down at Marcie for a long moment, then crossed her arms across her chest, pulling her own top up and over her head in one motion.

Marcie stared at her roomie in a pair of shorts and a pink demi-bra. Definitely Victoria Secret; she had the same one in black in her dresser drawer. Her fingers twitched, and slowly, Marcie raised them to graze over her hips. She felt Laura shudder under her touch as she moved a hand higher up her side. Laura leaned toward her so she could reach her.

Marcie was used to touching her own breasts, but feeling another woman's was a whole new sensation. The material of her bra was silky. Although Laura's breasts were smallish, they were firm, and overflowed the tops of the cups to create almost perfect heart-shaped cleavage. Her nipples puckered against the material, just as Marcie's had. She brushed the pad of her thumb against Laura's nipple, felt it harden instantly, and noted Laura's sudden intake of breath as she leaned into Marcie's touch.

"Yesssss," she hissed. Tease them!"

Marcie giggled to cover her nervousness then shrugged. In a show of bravado, she cupped Laura's entire breast, squeezing so it expanded over the edge of her bra and a swollen nipple popped out.

Marcie looked up and their gazes locked. She leaned forward, darting her tongue out to taste the errant nipple. Her brown eyes grew darker, and she mewled like a cat licking from a bowl of cream.

"Enough," Laura laughed, "This is supposed to be about you."

With that, she pushed Marcie's shoulders away, sending her flat on her back. Laura reached behind her and undid the clasp then tossed the bra aside. A moment later she kicked her shorts off the leg they had attached too after she pulled them down. Her panties followed seconds later.

"Oh, look at you," Laura said, seeing that Marcie had stripped the last of her clothing off as well. "Aren't you the naughty little girl?"

She pulled Marcie's legs up onto the bed and turned her so she was lying properly. She knelt on the bed beside Marcie. "And here I thought you were such an innocent girl."

Marcie raised her eyebrows at Laura and watched her head dip so that her lips could kiss her left nipple. She lifted her right hand to stroke Laura's hair, but she slapped it away.

"No. No touching. You're being punished."

Marcie stifled a giggle and lay back watching as her roomie licked and sucked one nipple and then the other, her hands massaging and caressing both breasts at the same time. Her hair tickled Marcie's skin, and she shivered, but it was partly due to the arousal the touches were building within her.

Laura didn't look up at her as she crawled over Marcie and shimmied down to lay between her legs.

Her fingers trailed lines down Marcie's sides, over the hips, along the juncture of her legs to her torso—which made her shiver again—and then finally over her bed of curls. Marcie's hips jumped, and Laura pressed lightly to still them.

Marcie wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. Do I let her part my thighs? Do I do it myself to show her I'm willing? Do I have to do her in return? I'd always thought if one wants to give oral, they shouldn't expect it in return, that it was a gift to the receiver.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't realize Laura had spread her legs and raised her knees up, pushing against them to spread the thighs wider. One minute she was wondering what their roles were. The next, she felt Laura's tongue massaging her clit.

Marcie tensed—gasped and sent her hips skyward. Seconds later she was gripping one of the rails of the headboard above her. Laura's hands held her legs down and apart. Marcie dared to look at her and moaned at the sight of the long blond hair fluttering wildly over her loins. The warmth of her breath and tongue that of Marcie's own blood as jolt after jolt of lightning bolt went skittering through her body from her cunt to her brain.

"OHMYGOD–-OHMYGOD–-OHMYGOD! Marcie screeched while scraping Laura's shoulder blades with her nails.

Laura, delighted with that response, moaned into Marcie's vagina, creating a humming sensation of tiny vibrations that reached the deepest part of the girl on the receiving end.

The wind reached hurricane force and battered at the sides and windows of their dormitory. Neither girl heard it, or if they did, refused to be cowed by it.

"AHHHHHH!" Marcie howled joyously as Laura captured her clit between her teeth then released it only to bathe it with her saliva soaked tongue.

At almost the same time, Laura circled a finger around the pussy before her, slipped it inside, stroking a few times before repeating the whole process.

Marcie felt like crying for a whole new reason now. She heard Mozart in her head right alongside the rapturous texture of Laura's mouth and fingers. A silly thought came and went. Are all trombone players this talented in oral sex? But the overall thought on her mind was simply –-When am I gonna cum?

It was almost as if Laura read her mind. With one last kiss administered to Marcie's clit, she

ended the sweet torture by pressing one hand flat above Marcie's clit, holding her in place; two fingers then slithered inside her, stroking and stretching. Then her thumb rubbed that oh so sensitive clit.

Marcie's whimpers grew with the intensity of the pressure inside her belly and the thrusts of Laura's fingers. Now there were at least three of them working.

Marcie couldn't think. Only feel. But damn, it felt soooo good.

It could only have been a few minutes, but it seemed like hours had passed since Laura started on her. She was panting and unable to catch her breath. The edge was right there, only Marcie lacked the strength to get there, and just when she was ready to give up trying pleasure shot through every fiber of her being.

Marcie's cry of ecstasy came out in a ragged scream. She saw stars behind her eyelids. She couldn't breathe. She didn't want to. She just wanted to float in this ethereal place of bliss.

In all probability, Marcie passed out. When she opened her eyes the wind and rain were still buffeting their dorm and Laura lay beside her on the bed spooning her.

"So ... did'ja like it?" Laura inquired as she ran her index finger along Marcie's lips.

"Soooo good," Marcie replied and licked the tip of her finger then sucked it into her mouth, smiling back. Then pulled her finger free and leaned in to kiss Laura's lips.

"You know," she said, "I liked you from the moment you walked into this room. I liked you even more when you made me a better writer and improved my grades. But this ... this was beyond anything I had any right to expect–-and it was fuckin' wonderful!"

Laura kissed her back, using just the tip of her tongue to penetrate Marcie's lips before quickly withdrawing.

Marcie kissed her back, sending her tongue surging into Laura's mouth, tracing over her teeth and gums several times before Laura dared activate her own tongue.

That kiss went on for almost twenty minutes. Later one of them—they couldn't recall who–-said it was probably an attempt to outlast the buffeting wind and rain that made it last so long. But in their respective hearts they knew the real reason, but never let on to the other.

Marcie sat up and took in the nymph-like form lying beside her. "You're very beautiful, Laura. Um, it–-it may take me a while to ... you know, adjust to this. I'm only saying this to warn you, you know?"

"I know, sweetie. I know." She cupped Marcie's still tingling breast, her knee sliding over Marcie's hip to pull her closer. And as her hand darted between her legs and those knowing fingers eased past the sodden coral labia into the rising heat, she added, "But I've been patient this long."

Marcie winced inwardly, I have to reciprocate, she thought, I have too. Yet she was still unable to respond in kind.

Then, Laura kissed her, her tongue licked Marcie's lips. Marcie lost her breath as she pressed her mouth back to the other woman's willing lips and moaned.

Suddenly her hand was moving on Laura's stomach. Both of them tensed as it moved slowly upward. As Marcie's knuckles touched the underside of the bra covered breast, she hesitated. God, what am I waiting for? She thought. Then, as if she couldn't control it, her hand opened and covered one of Laura's heaving breasts.

She got a partial answer as Laura sucked hard on the tongue in her mouth, and another, more final answer when she began to knead the soft flesh and Laura moaned, "Oh, God ... YES!"

"Is it okay for me ..." Marcie began, only to hear her companion hiss, "Suck it. Oh, suck it!"

Marcie was trembling as she pushed the bra up and out of the way, stuck out her tongue and tentatively touched the nipple. She heard Laura gasp. Then, she widened her tongue and licked across the soft and puffy surface. A moan escaped from her own lips as she felt the soft skin under her tongue. Then, her mouth opened wide and she sucked the large nipple inside.

Her heart was pounding so hard and pumping blood so fast that she didn't hear Laura's scream. Suddenly, her mouth was filled with sweet flesh. The nipple filled her mouth like a soft marshmallow and tasted almost as sweet. Although the evidence was in her mouth, she still couldn't believe that she was sucking on her roomie's breast. She allowed the pressure on her neck to hold her mouth to the warm flesh and began to suck, pulling a good portion of the nipple deep into her mouth. Saliva began to drip from her lips, running gently down the slopes of Laura's pert breast. When Marcie began to worry the puffy nipple with her teeth and tongue, she felt Laura tremble. Her tongue laved the soft skin, covering it with her warm saliva.

Laura was gasping for breath as Marcie began to nibble on the nipple with her teeth. The young girl was quickly transported into a sensuous world where she had never been. Nothing in her life had prepared her for this. Her thighs were covered with the juice running liberally from her vagina. A dark stain began to form on the rumpled sheets they lay on.

Suddenly, Laura's hips lifted up and she groaned loudly as an incredible climax began. It started as a tiny tremor in her chest and ran quickly to her pulsing vagina. Then it exploded throughout her body as she screamed in pleasure.

Marcie barely heard the scream and Laura was almost done with her climax when she finally realized what was happening. When she pulled away from Laura's tit she left strings of her saliva hanging from her open lips to the blonde haired girl's breast.

Marcie's head was spinning and her lips were throbbing from the feeling of Laura's breast. She touched her lips with the back of a trembling hand; then realized what had happened and almost jumped up, startling the dazed Laura and almost knocking them both to the floor.

"What–-what the fuck happened?" Marcie croaked.

"You made me cum, you silly bitch. Sucking my tit—you made me cum!"

"That—that's not supposed to happen ... is it?"

"Never happened to me before, soooo ..." Laura said, and then laughed.

"Wow!" Marcie said astonished at what had just occurred.

"I can't wait to see what happens when you go down on me," Laura said, and both girls giggled inanely until a thunderous clap of thunder frightened both of them into clinging tightly to each other.

"Are you hungry?" Laura asked a minute or so later.

"Yeah, I'm starved. Maybe we should get a pizza or something, you know?"

"Yeah, well there's a fucking hurricane going on out there. I doubt anyone's delivering right now," Laura said.

Marcie called anyway and to their surprise, the phone was answered and their order accepted.

Both girls donned robes then sat and waited for their pizza to arrive. Marcie kept peeking out the window to see if any trees had fallen or if the street had flooded over, but at that time the weather was merely heavy rain and strong, gusts of wind.

Marcie was caught glancing at Laura's crotch and giggled.

"So you're thinking about doing me, huh?" Laura laughed.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

The pizza came and Laura tipped the guy five bucks while thanking him for saving two starving females.

After he left, she kiddingly said, "I think he was figuring we'd fuck him for coming out in all this shitty weather."

"Did it cross your slutty little mind?" Marcie asked with a smile.

"Mmmm, it did," Laura said, biting into her slice.

Marcie waited until her roomie swallowed and said, "Sooo?"

"His zits turned me off. Now if he'd taken his dick out and it was impressive ... well I might have jumped him ... maybe."

After that the two women were mostly silent and avoided eye contact as they devoured the pizza. It soon became evident to them that they were both elated by what had occurred and both were thinking of what the future might hold for them.

When Laura finally spoke, it almost startled Marcie. "Do we have a working hair dryer?"

"Uh, no! Damn ... that's one thing I meant to buy but forgot." Marcie said. "But I'll be happy to rub your hair dry with a towel. Um, are you gonna wash it with all that lightning out there?"