The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a momentary pause before Laura replied. "Yeah, I think so. But I'll wait for things to calm down a little."

"You have beautiful hair," Marcie said several minutes later as Laura began to run a brush through it.

"Mmmm, unfortunately, it curls so easily that whenever I get it wet I can't do anything with it."

"Why don't you just let it go curly? I think you would look sexy with naturally blonde curly hair," Here, let me," Marcie said, taking the brush from Laura and loving stroking her hair with it.

"Maybe I will," Laura answered as she leaned back into her roomie. "Oh, that feels so good." There was something so comforting about the way Marcie was stroking her hair with the brush and following it down with her hand; so comforting that Laura began to plan their next sexual encounter, although she never thought of it as such. She just said, "You were gonna eat me ... what happened?"

Dreamily, Marcie responded, "Mmmm, that's right. I did, didn't I?"

Marcie felt the fingers slip under the opening of her robe. "Laura," she moaned as the hands reached the beginning slope of Marcie's breasts and she gently began kneading the flesh.

"Relax. Relax. Relax," Laura whispered methodically as her hands moved slowly up the slopes. Her hands went deeper under the opening of the robe.

"You're breasts are so beautiful, Marcie." They sat high on her chest, the nipples pebble hard. Laura's hands moved slowly over them, caressing, squeezing lightly, and even tickling them. A moan escaped her lips as the nipples almost burned her palms and Laura groaned deep in her throat.

"Laura, please," Marcie whispered.

"Okay ... it is your turn isn't it?" Laura threw her robe completely open. Now Marcie was staring at Laura's totally exposed body. Her well-shaped thighs were spread slightly apart and her feet were moving nervously back and forth. A little chill ran through Marcie when she saw a glimmer of wetness on Laura's neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Laura opened her hands and gently rubbed the palms across the hard nubs in a circular fashion. Marcie began to squirm as Laura played with her breasts. She squeezed her eyes closed and tried to control her breathing. However, the room seemed to be spinning now. She trembled at the thought that Laura's robe was open and that she had a view of Laura's entirely naked body. Still, Laura made no move to close it. Instead, her legs squirmed open a little further. Whimpers began to come from Marcie's lips as the other woman continued to tease her now throbbing nipples.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah! C'mon Marcie, you can do more than look ... can't you?"

Laura reached down and found one of Marcie's trembling hands and placed it between her legs. She pressed her middle finger down on Marcie's, forcing her finger to slide between the fat lips.

"FUCKKKK!" Laura groaned as Marcie's fingers felt Laura's swollen labia. Laura's legs opened wider and Marcie's fingers began to move automatically between the inner lips.

One of Laura's hands continued to caress Marcie's breast and the other rubbed the side her face gently as she watched in fascination. She wanted to be the one touching Marcie but she feared that that would be going too far at this point. She feared that she would jump up and leave her if she moved too fast.

In the softest of whispers, Laura said, "C'mon Marcie, you can do it. I know you want to do it!"

Marcie began to tremble. Laura bent over and kissed her. That was all it took. A long and low scream escaped Marcie's mouth.

"Ooookay!" Marcie moaned and moved to within an inch of Laura's throbbing vagina. . From this vantage point, she saw again the juices running from her swollen lips.

Marcie unconsciously licked her lips. "Why... why are you... so wet?" she asked.

"You ... you're the reason, Marcie. Now taste me ... make me cum, Marcie!"

Marcie tore her eyes from the other girl's crotch and looked up at Laura's sparkling eyes. She slowly shook her head no but her heart was fluttering in her chest. In her mind she was thinking of how many times she had wondered ... how many times she had masturbated thinking about this pretty girl, or that striking blonde. And of course, she'd thought about Laura as well.

Now Laura's cunt beckoned to her obscenely as she hovered over it. Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted as Laura brought her hand down to her pulsing cunt and moaned. Marcie watched with her eyes as wide as saucers as Laura began to massage her inner lips. Marcie watched as copious juices streaming out of her pussy like a river now. Suddenly, she was very much aware of her own vagina as it began to throb again.

The smell of Laura's excitement filled the small room.

"Oh God, yes, watch me, watch me play with myself. Its soooo exciting," Laura hissed as she plunged her finger into her sopping hole.

Soon the room was filled with the slopping sucking sound of Laura's finger moving in and out of her clinching hole. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them and her hips were moving up and down. Within seconds, her hand was covered with her juice and it splattered on her thighs. She tried desperately to keep her eyes open but the pleasure was too great.

Marcie could hardly get her breath as she watched the spectacle before her.

"Ohhhhh!! I'm going to cummmm!" Laura wailed as the juice began to pour over her fingers and run in little rivers down her cheeks below.

Marcie all but pounced on her climaxing roomie, pushing her tongue deep into Laura's warm mouth as she pressed their breasts together. She found herself gasping for breath as she pulled her mouth away and began kissing down her cheek to her neck where she licked the warm skin.

"Mmmm," Laura moaned as Marcie's tongue licked into her ear. Then she heard her whisper something. However, blood was pumping so hard in her head that she didn't hear what she said. "What?" she asked breathlessly.

"I ... I want to eat you!" Marcie whispered again, her voice louder and trembling just a bit.

"Oh, God," was Laura's only response.

Marcie took that as an approval and moving slowly began planting little butterfly kisses on Laura's soft skin as she went lower. "I love your breasts," she whispered as she stared at the gorgeous round swells capped with very hard nipples. A moan, almost a whimper, escaped Marcie's lips as her head dropped and she took one into her mouth.

"MARCIE!" Laura screamed as the mouth covered a sensitive nipple and then began to suck. Suddenly, Laura felt her cunt spasm. She squeezed her legs, pinching her swollen lips between her thighs in an attempt to control her excitement. It didn't work. "Ohhhhh!!" she whimpered as a totally unexpected climax began to rush through her.

When Marcie felt Laura's body trembling, she pulled her lips from her nipples and saw that Laura's eyes were tightly closed and she was gasping for breath. When she realized that Laura was climaxing she dropped her head and took the nipple into her mouth again, sucking hard.

Laura grabbed Marcie's head and pulled her mouth tightly to her breast almost smothering the poor girl with her soft flesh. She held her there, her legs squirming back and forth until her climax waned and then she released her head.

A smile crossed Marcie's face and her head dropped down to gently kiss her still hard nipple, making a smacking sound with her lips. Then, she began to kiss down the orb and onto the flat of her stomach. Another smile crossed her lips when she felt her belly quiver. Then, she felt Laura's hands in her hair.

Laura entwined her fingers in the other girl's hair and began to gently push her downward.

"Oh, God Marcie," she hissed as she felt her lips leaving a wet trail across her stomach. She felt the young girl's tongue come out and lick across her bellybutton and then lower. However, she moved agonizingly slowly. Laura's hips began to move up and down in anticipation.

When Marcie's lips reached Laura's pubic hair, she moved even slower.

"Oh Marcie, Pleaseeeee!" Laura begged, no longer playing coy. She wanted her to eat her now. She wanted it more than anything ever in her life.

"Please what?" Marcie whispered teasingly.

Laura hesitated, blood pumping though her veins and making her dizzy. "Please, please ... Marcie ... EAT MEEEE!" she finally screamed, her fingers gripping Marcie's head and pushing.

Marcie felt her heart skip a beat as she allowed Laura to push her head ever closer to her center. When she felt Laura's soft pubic hair under her lips again, she shifted her head and kissed toward Laura's thigh. She heard her moan in frustration and smiled, kissing down her thigh. Then she moved around until she was kneeling between her legs. She looked up briefly and saw that Laura's eyes were still tightly closed and that her breasts were heaving with each breath. Then Marcie pushed Laura's legs upward until her thighs were pressed to her chest. Now she looked down and saw her swollen sex spread before her. Now there was nothing between her and Laura's sweet vagina. She looked up at Laura one last time and then dropped her head.

"Mmmm!!" Marcie moaned as the soft and very wet flesh of her lover covered her mouth. It felt like her lips and chin had been pressed into a warm melon. Laura tasted sweeter than she had dared to hope. Unable to wait any longer, she pushed her tongue between the lips and into her juice filled hole. When she pulled it back into her mouth, she thought she would pass out as Laura's sweet taste consumed her senses. Then she sucked the swollen lips into her mouth; first one fat lip and then the other. She gently nibbled at the swollen flesh with her teeth, listening to Laura's moans of pleasure.

Laura felt her body begin to race toward a climax. Then, when she felt Marcie suck her swollen clit between her lips, skyrockets went off and she screamed, lifting her hips and almost throwing Marcie off of her pulsing pussy.

Suddenly, every part of her body was on fire. Her heart was pounding so fast that she couldn't seem to catch her breath.

"Ohhhhh ... Fuckkkk!" Laura screamed as a tumultuous climax the likes of which she'd thought she was incapable of having rushed over her.

Marcie tried desperately to keep her mouth on Laura's pussy as her hips bucked upward. She swallowed time and again as the juice poured from Laura's cunt in a steady stream. Laura's pleasure had become Marcie's now. She was lost in the sensuous delight of the other woman's climax and barely realized that she was done until she realized that Laura was pushing her head away. She looked up and saw a weak smile on Laura's exhausted face. Marcie smiled back and bent to gently plant kisses on her still throbbing groin.

Finally, Marcie lifted her head and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she looked at the pretty young female lying exhausted beneath her. "Now, when I catch my breath I'll reheat the last of the pizza. You want one slice, or two?"

"I ... I don't know," Laura said from her sensual fog. She watched Marcie get off the bed and grab a tee shirt to pull over her naked body. However, the shirt only came to the middle of her buttocks, leaving the lower half bare. She turned to smile sweetly over her shoulder and wiggled her butt, then giggled like a schoolgirl as she went to the refrigerator for the pizza.

They would room together through graduation and become lifelong friends and ardent lovers, but Marcie's sexual appetite craved men too. Her need to be filled by a stiff cock was shared by Laura, who as we will discover would help Marcie become a 'real woman' before the year was out.