The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ass fucking is a dirty deed, baby. You of all people should know that!"

Off to one side, Jane was cackling with laughter. "She—she never, ever got it like that before!"

"You bitch ..." Laura started to say, but Marcie cut her off by suddenly pumping short, fast strokes that quickly submerged the cock/dildo some six inches into Laura's ass.

"Oh, fuck--Oh fuck! She bleated.

"Like it, Laura?"

"Fuck ... yeah!"

Marcie was fucking away like a stallion in heat, thoroughly enjoying herself and the thrilling sensations the bogus cock was bestowing on her as she pounded into her roomie.

Laura started to cum, and did. Marcie kept fucking her. Laura weakly raised her arm, waved it as if in surrender, then passed out. She came to moments later only to see the strap-on wavering in front of her face. Her first thought was that Marcie expected her to suck it for her, and she licked her lips and opened her mouth expectantly.

But Marcie had other ideas. "Do Jane for me, Laura. I think you owe her a good munching, don't you?"

Jane was sprawled wantonly on the sofa as Laura got to her feet and moved to her. She spread Jane's legs, putting one on top of the sofa and the other on the floor. Jane's wet cunt glistened in the waning afternoon light as Laura slapped her mouth against it and had her cumming in less than a minute.

Marcie found another toy, a giant dildo, and rammed it into her own cunt while watching the others on the sofa.

Laura, ever the semi-dominant, was enjoying the power she held over Jane, and relished gnawing on her pussy lips and clitoris until both were raw. Jane's lusty screams of joy rang throughout the house and her hips kept mashing against Laura's ever nibbling mouth as she brought Jane to one convulsing orgasm after another.

Laura felt pleasure too--sharp pangs of electricity caused her to bite her lip until it began to bleed. Spasms of pure pleasure coursed through her body; she was confused at never having felt this way before, until the numbing pleasure slowly drifted away after Marcie pried her away from Jane's ravaged cunt.

In doing so, Marcie whispered words of love she'd never uttered before while kissing her repeatedly.

_________________

The girls showered separately; not wanting to begin another sexual encounter just yet. They all donned some of Laura's lingerie, she seemed to have oodles of it, Marcie thought. Then they sat around drinking her father's good wine and got to talking about their first times

For openers, Marcie related how Laura took her bar hopping in order to get her laid for the first time only to meet Tim after several obvious dead ends; and how Tim proved to be a bigger virgin than Marcie.

"Think that one over, Jane," Laura said, and all three girls erupted in a laughing fit. Then Laura continued, "What we ended up with was having Marcie give Tim his first handjob. We sort of called it a night after that; um, until we got back to our dorm. Then of course, I ate her out properly. Happy endings are important, you know?"

Jane found this hilarious. Laura merely smirked, and turned to Jane, saying: "And you Jane darling, what have you to offer us?"

Jane leaned forward slightly and poured more wine. It might have just been her imagination, but Marcie thought she could still smell the scent of the brunette and it was heady enough to make her dizzy with lust.

As Jane settled back down to answer the question, she shifted a little, her legs falling slightly apart. Though Marcie tried hard not to stare-or at least not to be obvious about staring-in Jane's new position, her pussy lips were clearly displayed to the avid gaze of both Laura and Marcie, who had only moments before tried to devour them.

"All right then, my first time ..." Jane paused and closed her thighs, preventing any further glimpses of her pussy, at least for the time being."

"My first time with Brian, that was his name--was in the back of his car. We had gone on a picnic, at a remote corner of Hoover Park, and it started to rain. We decided to try and wait it out in the back of his car and, well, then we started making out and he ... unh, took me."

"Details, details!" Laura pressed.

"God, you want details?" Jane croaked, half hoping the answer would be no-half hoping the answer would be yes.

Laura nodded her head "yes," and Marcie noticed that her dark, liquid eyes sparkled with excitement. Marcie gulped down more wine to wet her dry throat.

"How detailed?"

"Very," Marcie heard herself say, as if she was no longer in control of what she said or did. "Very detailed--and I'll do the same with you when it's my turn."

"Well, okay," Jane agreed, her gaze directed down towards the floor. "I don't know that I can remember everything, but here goes ... well, first we were just kissing, French-like, you know? And then his hand came up and started playing with my breasts."

She glanced up at Marcie, to see her hanging on every word. God, she couldn't believe she was telling them this!

"C'mon, keep going!" Laura said there was urgency in her voice now that was missing earlier.

"Yes, keep going!" Marcie said, echoing Laura.

"Until then I'd always made him stop when he tried to unbutton my blouse, but--but this time I didn't stop him. Everything was like in slow motion. I could see everything so vividly, hear everything so clearly, the sound of our breathing, the patter of the rain on the roof.

He unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it back off of my shoulders, reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I almost stopped him when the bra fell away from me. I had never even let a guy see my breasts before; it felt a little shameful, displaying myself to him like that. All I could think of was that my father would kill me if he knew! I was also a little embarrassed at the size of my breasts, I mean they're a little bigger now, but then they were like pears, you know?

"But when Brian exclaimed, 'Gosh, Janie ... they're the most beautiful things in the world!' suddenly it was all right. He leaned forward and kissed me again as his hands fondled my breasts and nipples."

Jane paused to take another drink, growing more aroused with every word of the telling. "I had never felt a man's hands on my bare breasts before. It was like little tingles of electricity shooting up through me. That was when I knew that we were going to do it ... that I was going to let him put it inside me. I was sure of it the moment his mouth went to my right breast--that's the first one he touched.

Oh, God, I had never known anything could feel as good as it did when he started sucking on that nipple. I thought for sure I'd died and gone to heaven--I had no inclination that the delights to come were much greater still."

"I bet that was the moment he touched your pussy ... am I right?" Laura asked snidely.

"Umm, yeah ... he was still sucking my tittie when his hand made its way to my cunnie. I never thought about it until after, but I opened my legs for him and he began touching me through my panties.

God, I was so wet! When he moved the fabric aside and started running his finger up and down ... Oh, Marcie, I can't say it!" Jane squealed, dropping her gaze to the floor, unable to muster the courage to continue.

"Sure you can! C'mon, you can't leave us hanging!" Marcie pleaded.

"Promise you won't think I'm a slut?" Jane asked hopefully.

"Cut the crap, Jane, we're all sluts," Laura almost shouted.

"I promise," Marcie said, trying to defray Laura's cruel remark.

"Well, all right, since you promise," Jane said. "Well, he started moving his finger up and down my--my slit ... there, I've said it!" She paused and looked around for some sort of confirmation, finding none, she blinked twice and continued.

"Well I nearly went through the roof! The sensations were incredible! I couldn't breathe I was so fuckin' hot. Now what I was thinking was that Brain was gonna continue sucking on my girls and maybe finger me some, but no ... he rearranged himself on the backseat and went down on me!

"I had no idea people did that sort of stuff at the time. Imagine how I felt!"

"I've gone down on you, I know you liked it," Linda said and Marcie nodded in agreement.

"Yeah--yeah, now, but this was high school for Christ's sake! I'm surprised my screams of pleasure didn't bring the park rangers down on us!"

"I kissed Brain once at a Christmas party," Laura said, off-handedly to Marcie. "He had bad breath."

"He did," Jane said, confirming it. "But hey, in the backseat of a steamy car a girl's inclined to ignore it, especially if the guy's willing to go down on her!"

"But you didn't know that at the time," Marcie said, surprised that she'd bothered to comment on a guys breath.

Jane decided to finish her story, she was already squirming around, unable to get comfortable and both Marcie and Laura noticed.

"It didn't take long. Um, I'd had some orgasms before, of course, doing ... well, you know, from my fingers," incredibly, Jane blushed again, having admitted that she masturbated, but then the others freely admitted they did , or would have had she asked. And so, feeling somewhat foolish at this point, she marched on and concluded her tale, saying: "But this was sure different-- so intense, it was like comparing the flow from a faucet with Niagara Falls! I don't know how long I came; it just went on and on!

"Poor Brian, I'm surprised I didn't crush him to death between my thighs. I just lay there, panting, feeling so alive, so vibrant. I didn't even notice when he took his pants off. The next thing I knew, he was on top of me, hip to hip, looking down into my eyes. 'I want you, Jane,' he said, and I nodded. God, if only he knew how much I wanted him too!

"Anyway, he pushed himself in gently and ... um, when he reached my cherry, kissed me and thrust forward. I was still so high from my orgasms that I hardly felt any pain at all, and that little I did disappeared real quick.

It was so exquisite feeling him moving inside me, but he was so excited, he hardly lasted any time at all. I didn't care though, it was wonderful! And he more than made up for it a short while later the second and third times we fucked in that back seat!"

"That was a nice story, Jane," Marcie said complimenting her, and Jane flushed recalling how Marcie had eaten her to a series of cums only minutes earlier.

Laura adroitly avoided going next by claiming that Marcie had yet to tell her first real sexual encounter with a guy. Jane already knew that Marcie and Laura were munching one another on an almost daily basis back at school.

"Tell her about the Professor, Marcie," she said gleefully.

Marcie shrugged her shoulders and went on to regale the others with her story about Gavin, the professed professor and how instead of taking her virginity he'd spanked her, and then had her blow him and finally took her anally while distaining her pussy. She left off the part of being thrown into the street naked and having to beg for her clothing, thinking Jane didn't want to hear about the really unpleasant part of that experience.

Marcie turned to Laura, "Your turn, Laura. With all your experiences you must have some doozies to relate to me and Jane."

Smiling, Laura sat up straight and said, "I once went with this older guy that would come into the shower and put his fingers in my vagina and lead me to the bedroom that way when he wanted morning sex."

"That was some come hither look he gave you, huh?" Marcie laughed.

"Yeah," Laura laughed, but there was another one. I had done anal with this ex-boyfriend but it never really did much for me. After we broke up I hooked up with a friend who wanted to do it and when I told him I'd never really enjoyed it, he said, 'Let me try.' He knew what he was doing in that he then positioned my desk in front of a mirror in such way that when he bent me over it all I could see was my own face and body. Then, he took his sweet time entering my ass. Maybe twenty or thirty minutes later after a nice slow anal fuck, I was about to cum when he started to lightly choke me. I came so hard I literally fell off the fuckin' desk."

"You must have more fucked up stories, Laura," Marcie said, goading her on.

"Mmmm, well, I later told that same guy to eat my asshole in a public toilet stall. He did, but it was his fingering my snatch that got me off."

"Oh, wow!" Marcie gasped, delighted and horny once again.

"Ahh, while I'm at it ... one night when I was both drunk and high, my boyfriend at the time, started fingering me and adding more and more fingers. Before I knew it, he was trying to fist me. It hurt but at the same time the feeling really turned me on. After he got his entire hand in me I ended up soaking the couch. It was never something I thought I would have liked, but damn I did like it!"

"Um, I also had a guy eat me out in a public parking lot. It was during a concert so everyone was inside--but this was without a doubt one of those moments I don't want my father to ever hear about. I um, let him fuck me first, and then asked him to lie down between two parked cars and straddled his face.

I'd never even thought about doing that before. I mean, it was spontaneous, you know? He was pretty good for a first timer and the thought of him cleaning his cum out of me really got me soooo hot. I must have cum four or five times."

Laura turned to Jane and smiled evilly. "Jane, you haven't told her the sickest thing you've ever done now, have you?"

"Laura, you promised me you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"Marcie's not anyone, Jane. She's a really close friend and we're talking about weird shit we've done. Now will you tell her or shall I?"

Jane refused to provide any details. Laura looked at Marcie, saw her interest and smiled. "Okay then, Jane here has this thing for horses."

"Laura!" Jane yelped in what appeared to be genuine anguish; only to have Laura ignore her. "Bestiality it's called. Oh, she loves to ride as well, but Jane here has a special thing for the stallion's penis, or horse cock.

"We were out at Remingine's Horse Farm one day and after our ride put the horses back in their stalls when I discovered Jane here masturbating her steed"

"You dared me!" Jane said defensively.

"Maybe I did, I don't recall. But what I do recall was how you managed to put that huge cock in your mouth and blow him."

"I--I wasn't thinking ..." Jane stammered.

"No, of course you weren't. But the following week you did it again. Have you been back there since? I mean, I haven't--I've been off to college--but have you?

Wanting desperately to change the subject, Jane stammered, "Hey, um, you know it's Ladies Night at the Frigate Café. We should go! You want? Marcie? Laura?"

Laura shrugged and said, "Maybe going out will do us all some good. Never know who, or what we'll run into."

"A ten inch dick would be nice," Marcie lewdly suggested, making the others laugh.

"What's the biggest one you've ever seen, Jane?" Laura inquired.

"Maybe seven inches; this Harvard geek, but he didn't know how to use it."

"And you, Marcie?"

"Um, I guess, six inches. But I don't really know. It looked enormous to me."

"You must be referring to Sean at the beach this afternoon. So I win the big dickie thing, this guy I had a fling with a few months back had a good eight inches, and boy oh boy, did that baby fill me up!"

"We should get dressed if we're going out," Laura said.

"All I have are a pair of shorts and a top," Jane whined.

"So rummage around in my closet, but don't take anything new!" Laura said, and then added, Marcie, that blue and yellow thing you wore last week--did you bring it?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure I did," Marcie replied, and moments later chirped, "yeah, I've got it!"

Ten minutes later they were back in Laura's car headed to the club Jane had suggested earlier.

They arrived at the Frigate Café and had no problem getting admitted. It seemed to be just as hot and humid inside as it was outside, but with the band rocking like crazy on stage and the dancers jumping and waving their arms and heads, the three girls were complexly absorbed into the atmosphere of the club.

Jane pointed out several of her friends, one of whom, a chunky brunette made her way over to them and gave Jane a ferocious hug and insisted on kissing both Marcia and Laura after being introduced.

"I just like girls so much more than guys," LeeAnn said loudly enough to be heard over the music and by anyone in close proximity.

Jane continued prattling about people Marcie had never heard of much less met, until LeeAnn pointed out several of her friends and waved 'Hello'.

Then LeeAnn turned her attention back to Jane, saying: "I was wondering if you were going to make it. I tried to call you, but I got your machine."

"Oh, well I wasn't home. This is Marcie, by the way. So Laura, Marcie and me decided to grab some sun and went to the beach. We met up with a couple guys and had some fun, you know?"

"You telling me you got laid?"

Jane shrugged, "yeah, we all got some. It was a fun time, you know?"

LeeAnn decided to change the subject since she wasn't into men at the moment, and turning to Marcie, said "I love that dress. Those colors look great on you!"

"I've been told that," Marcie replied agreeably. "I wish I could get the guys to notice. Sometimes they're so blind."

"Oh, you know men," LeeAnn opined. "Unless you're wearing next to nothing, they don't notice."

That got a laugh from all the girls as they huddled together at the bar. The bartender finally served them their drinks and Marcie sipped hers and listened as their voices slowly mingled with that of the crowd and the music surrounding them.

Suddenly she heard Laura telling LeeAnn, "Well, knowing you two, and your relationship, you won't have trouble changing her mood, if you want to. I envy your control. I wish I could handle Marcie. But, she's so opinionated."

"Well, Vicki is, too. I just have to let her know who's boss. Vicki and I had a long talk about a month ago and she agreed I'm in charge."

"She agreed?" Laura said, sounding surprised.

LeeAnn smiled at her. "Yes, maybe there was some reluctance, but the spanking changed her whole attitude."

"It can't be that simple. If I understand things about the two of you, there was a great relationship. It was mutual, not Dom—Sub."

"Was being the key word here, Laura; Vicki adores rough stuff. If you like I can have her over here in, say twenty minutes. She'll lick any part of your body that you want her too; on my say so."

"Thanks, but no thanks, LeeAnn," Laura said as she motioned toward Marcie. "I like her, and I want her on her own terms, no trickery. We really like each other; maybe even love one another. I don't know for certain, but it could be the real thing, soooo."

"Yeah, I understand. Well, good luck to both of you," LeeAnn said and changed the subject to clothing and the newest styles.

A short time later, Laura asked Marcie if she wanted to dance, and they carefully picked their way through the mostly gyrating girls and the few guys dancing on the crowded floor.

"You know, I heard most of your conversation with LeeAnn," Marcie said accusingly.

"Did you now? Well that certainly saves me the trouble of explaining her to you. LeeAnn's a freaky thing really. She wants a guy, but hasn't found anything close to what she's looking for. So she's substituting girls because they meet her ... so called standards."

"I assume you and her ..."

"Yeah, we have, but not since I met you, Marcie, I swear to God. Um, I don't know, but if you're interested ..."

"No fucking way, Laura, Jane's more than enough for me!"

Laura laughed. "I should hope so. That poor pussy of yours took plenty of wear and tear today."

Marcie started to laugh with her. "Yeah, and as they say, the night's still young!"