The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? Oh, nothing--nothing. No problemo, Tallulah ... see?" and to her own surprise, Marcie stood up and removed her skirt and blouse and stood nude in front of her audience.

After waving at them and giving everyone her best smile, she hopped up on the table and let herself fall back, raised her legs and began masturbating while fondling a breast with her other hand.

Tallulah applauded wildly, finished off her water and opened another bottle then removed her top leaving her bare chested and while still technically wearing slacks, her shaven pubis was certainly visible to everyone who cared to look.

Perhaps a minute went by. Marcie continued with her fingering and Tallulah stood up ran her hand along Marcie's flank, then dropped her slacks to the floor and stepped out of them, leaving her nude as well, and joined Marcie on the table.

"Let me help you out a little, darling," she murmured in Marcie's ear.

"Okay," the younger woman said in return.

Tallulah began by taking a nipple into her mouth and squeezing it tightly between her lips. That action sent a jolt of electricity straight to Marcie's clit.

Marcie began to climax. She tried to staunch it, but there was no stopping the belly tightening sparks and shock waves emanating from her loins. Her orgasm continued as Tallulah's fingers replaced Marcie's in her cunt and she resorted to using her teeth on the swollen nipple, sending several more jots to the same place.

Marcie came again.

Small aftershocks erupted as the older woman pushed one leg off the table and using the bench for leverage, swiped her fingers over the younger woman's slick labia then sent three fingers in to probe her leaking vagina. Marcie felt the fingers trail upward over her stomach and rib cage, through the valley of her breasts and up her neck.

The finger tips crested her chin and lingered at her gaping mouth. Slowly she closed her lips over them and began sucking her own juices from them. Then Tallulah kissed those lips.

She kissed and licked her way back down Marcie's nude form. Pausing at her breasts, Tallulah sucked each of the knotted nipples in turn. She tongued her young lover's navel and lapped at her matted pubic hair. Then, kneeling over Marcie, Tallulah opened the long, naked legs under her so the lounge patrons could see the glistening gash between them, and then how her tongue tickled its way up from anus to clit. A hushed murmur rose from the highly aroused audience.

Sensing another orgasm building within Marcie, Tallulah carefully got to her feet and stood over the younger woman. Then holding the back of the bench for support, she raised a foot and let it hover about a foot above Marcie's waist. Turning to the crowd of voyouers she held a finger to her lips indicating they remain quiet, and slowly lowered her foot to the table.

She took a moment to savor the situation, then carefully turned to face her audience and just as carefully, the fiftyish woman lowered her splayed snatch to Marcie's mouth. Marcie extended her tongue and let Tallulah settle onto it.

Tallulah's hips undulated over Marcie's face, offering the pointed lobe of flesh the varied taste of her slimy cunt and gaping asshole.

Marcie managed to keep her tongue stiff for a long time. Tallulah wiggled and humped maneuvering from anus to twat so efficiently that the audience began to applaud. It was only a smattering at first, but it continued to grow until everyone watching was standing and cheering and or whistling. And when Tallulah lowered her naked body down and onto Marcie's, they dashed to the table and surrounded it.

Marcie lost track of how many times she came. They sixty-nined; moans of ecstasy mingled with the wet snapping of fingers in slimy holes; lips slurped up drooling girl cum and tongues lashed at engorged clits. Tallulah, who had already enjoyed two orgasms, felt yet another coming and wanted it to happen while grinding their genitals together.

Marcie sensed the older woman's desire and moments later they were both humping desperately. They whined and grunted with the effort. Backs arched, tits flounced and bounced wildly, mouths opened and gasped for breath Tallulah and Marcie gave each other over to desire, passion and lust. It made no difference whether it happened in front of an audience or no one for suddenly both women underwent powerful spasms of release and they slid weakly apart.

The applause became loud and rousing now, cheering the performers' triumph. Tallulah kissed Marcie long and hard, scooped a wad of goo from between their twats sucked it from her fingers then kissed the young woman again.

Once they began to dress, the Maître d' returned to reposition the table and bring fresh waters. The house lights came up, and Marcie saw that Doreen, Stacy, Jordan, Jane and Laura had joined the audience. Pointing them out to Tallulah brought the group together again, just in time for last call.

"You were fucking brilliant!" Laura gushed. "I—I've never seen anything quite like it!"

Jane was quick to add, "You're my hero, Marcie, tonight and forever more!"

Marcie was surprised that they both wanted to kiss her after what she and Tallulah had done in public, but tolerated it. In fact she secretly enjoyed it, but only whispered to Laura, "Get me the fuck out of here, please. I'm wiped out!"