The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my girl!"

"Hey, Laura, I'm not your girl. We like one another and we're pretty close and all. But I'm not your girl."

"You're taking that Dominant shit to seriously, Marcie. Give it a break, will you?"

"Just so you understand, all right?"

"Yeah—yeah, all right; truce, huh?"

"Okay, mmmm, eye candy to your right!"

Just then, Jane danced over and joined them. "What are you guys talking about? You are over here fake dancing forever, yammering away like it's some serious private thing."

"Well, if you must know," Laura said over the turmoil surrounding them, "We're just planning out the rest of the weekend; nothing serious about that."

"And we're checking out that gorgeous bod to your left in the green Tee. See him?" Marcie said.

"Oh my god--I just came in my pants. He is gorgeous!" Jane gushed.

Marcie laughed and whispered (if one can whisper in a night club) to Laura, "She really needs a stiff cock, you think?"

"Couldn't agree more," Laura replied and they set out to get Jane laid.

But with one thing and another, there was a major change in plans.

For one, LeeAnn and her friend appeared to have left the club. However they encountered another group of women that were slightly older, perhaps early thirties, with one exception. They appeared to be flocking around an older, fiftyish woman, who reeked of money.

Marcie spied them first. A busty dyed blonde and a pint-sized brunette were sucking face; the blonde had to bend down and the other look straight up to manage it, which is why Marcie noticed them in the first place. What she found strange was that they seemed comfortable enough to have done this many times before.

A closer inspection found the brunette's hand between the blonde's thighs, while the taller woman's hand was deep inside the brunette's top and bra, kneading a tit.

It was so obvious to Marcie, even from a distance of 20 feet or more. How did no one else notice? The answer, she realized, was that no one cared. Everyone was having their own fun, so nobody intruded on anyone else's. The blonde's facial expression told anyone who looked at her that she was enjoying what the brunette was doing to her.

Marcie nudged Laura, who glanced at the women, nodded and whispered sotto-voiced, "Yeah, I see. Now check out the older woman."

Marcie looked at the fiftyish woman, whose free hand was toying with her own breast, fingers pinching the almost totally exposed nipple. Marcie realized that the women had gotten her highly aroused and she grabbed Laura's hand and squeezed it. A moment later Jane's hand landed on her thigh then crept under her skirt and headed north.

"Jane ... what the fuck ...?"

"The older woman's name is, now get this--Tallulah. And she's loaded, owns half of Boston, well at least that's the rumor. The other two I think are named Doreen and um, what the hell? Well, Doreen's the blonde ... oh—oh yeah; the brunette's um, Stacy. Where Tallulah goes the other two aren't far behind ... but there should be another one ... but I haven't seen her yet."

Over the next hour Jane managed to introduce Laura and Marcie to the group and Marcie was surprised to find they were immediately accepted into the older women's group. She quickly surmised they catered to Tallulah's idiosyncrasies by taking turns in keeping the older woman highly aroused. It kept the drinks flowing and made everyone, Tallulah included, more aroused than the music and dancing was doing.

Marcie learned that Tallulah's friends took turns giving her something to keep her hot. It not only kept the drinks flowing, but everyone at the table maintained a high level of arousal throughout the evening. Each of the women seemed to have their own kink.

And that was before Jordan arrived. Jordan was a redhead dressed more conservatively than everyone else, with the single exception of Tallulah herself. Her maroon blouse, though only half buttoned, had sleeves and complimented her puce midi skirt. Dark red heels brought the outfit together. The fact she wore no bra was missed by no one. She was drinking beer and chatting with some guy who seemed very interested in her.

Jordan, however, did little to encourage him. She sat on the stool facing Marcie, or more likely Tallulah, and between parted knees her white panties could be seen. The man's hand was on Jordan's bare knee.

Doreen and Stacy continued fondling one another through or under their clothes wherever they were. Laura was on the dance floor doing her version of Dirty Dancing with Jane or on occasion some guy who managed to cut in.

For the first time that evening, Tallulah broached Marcie, saying, "Have you noticed that Stacy and Doreen are like twins?"

"Twins?" Marcie replied. "I don't see ... I mean one's taller than the other so obviously ..."

"No darling, the fiftyish woman said, laying her hand on the upper portion of Marcie's thigh, Not actual twins--dress alike twins!"

Marcie saw it for the first time and couldn't understand why she hadn't noticed it before. They were dressed alike in that both wore matching outfits, black silk shirt-dresses that stopped inches above the knee and tied with a simple belt at the waist. Their makeshift uniforms actually emphasized their differences--which was why Marcie hadn't noticed—the similarity of their dress.

Doreen had a strong Slavic look; her breasts and hips seemed almost swollen and over-ripe compared to Stacy's compact Italian frame. Marcie wondered how long it would be before they actually had to go down on one another.

Tallulah whispered to Marcie that she'd met them at a swap party in Cambridge. "Stacy was new and all the men wanted her, but Tallulah had shoved them aside pulled Stacy's head back by the hair and kissed her in front of maybe forty or so people.

"Stacy kissed me back and opened her legs slightly. Well she was so wet I could have slid my whole fist into her cunt. As it was, pushing two fingers in was enough to make her cum and draw applause from the crowd surrounding us."

"Jesus, that was an auspicious meeting," Marcie said and tried to laugh, but couldn't carry it off.

Tallulah smiled and continued. "Then there's Jordan, that's her with that guy at the bar. She has an amazing number of promiscuous adventures and insists on regaling me with each and every one of them. "

"Really?" Marcie said, glancing at Jane and Laura practically humping one another on the dance floor and wishing she was partnered with either or even both.

"Oh emphatically yes," Tallulah said. "Jordan has a set routine. Whenever she gets really horny she goes to the club and fucks and fucks and fucks. Then she comes home and tells me all about it. She makes me sit in the living room with the palms of my hands on the arm of the chair. If I move my hands she will walk out of the room and not tell me anything more. If I stay still, she will talk me through every detail, all the while coaxing my cunt to get wetter and wetter until the damn thing is literally drooling on the furniture. Then she'll try to suck me dry. I swear I must get off a dozen or more times every time she does it. I truly love that woman."

"Do you want to finger me, Tallulah?" Marcie asked for the older woman's fingers were mere inches from her now very slick pussy.

Tallulah seemed to ignore her question and said, "But its Jordan's 'specialty' that came as a bit of a surprise. I don't know why it did, but there you go. Life is chock full of surprises. And the dirtier they are the better they are!"

As she spoke, Tallulah was working her fingers into Marcie's cunt. "Open your mouth and stick that tongue out," she told Marcie.

Marcie did, and suddenly the fingers left her sodden cunt and landed on her tongue.

"Suck that, sweetie!" Tallulah cackled just as Jordan excused herself to her admirer and left the bar.

She came to where Marcie and Tallulah sat and stood beside Tallulah, a blank yet coy expression on her face. Marcie could see more than hear the conversation between them.

"Turn around. Let me look at you," Tallulah said then looked the other woman up and down as Jordan slowly turned her back to the matronly woman at the table. The stain in the back of Jordan's skirt was obvious even to Marcie.

"It appears you have had an accident, Jordan dear," Tallulah laughed as she raised a hand to the spot just below the redhead's buttocks. Jordan faced Tallulah again and lifted her hands in a helpless gesture. "The bathrooms are always so busy. I hate how filthy they are." She stepped closer to Tallulah. "I'm afraid I leaked a little in a moment of weakness."

Marcie flushed a little when she saw Tallulah stroke the outside of Jordan's bare leg. It was the first physical contact the older woman had with anyone other than Marcie, and Marcie felt a pang of jealousy.

"I kind of hate to ask," Jordan said as Tallulah's hand slid up under her hem. "But, could I use your tab for my friend and me? I could pay it back. I'm just short on cash right now."

Tallulah's answer didn't seem like an answer at all to Marcie. Not at first. Tallulah told Jordan that small, controlled releases might make it possible to hold her bladder all night. Marcie's heart quickened as Tallulah's hand moved to the inside of Jordan's thigh.

Is she serious? Or are they both crazy?

A long moment passed during which nothing seemed to happen, and then Marcie saw the blossoming of a stain in the front of Jordan's skirt she realized something had been going on all the while the two women were talking. Jordan had been relaxing so her urine could slowly flow through her panties and down her leg to Tallulah's waiting hand. Now Marcie could see it dripping between the naked legs onto the floor.

"Buy your friend a drink, dear," Tallulah said, her hand sliding along the bare skin of Jordan's thigh, spreading the woman's piss around. "And let's see if he likes how wet you are."

"Thanks Love," Jordan said. She bent and kissed Tallulah on the lips, then headed back to the bar. Tallulah licked her fingers and watched her go, her other hand reaching out for Marcie's opening again.

Marcie gasped and leaned into the table, arching her back so as to tilt her hips as she spread her knees wide. This put her pussy on the edge of the chair and that much closer to the older woman's talented fingers.

She sipped her drink as Tallulah's fingers reentered her cunt and did what Marcie would later term, 'magical things' to it.

While Tallulah fingered her, Marcie scanned the club for Laura, but couldn't find her on the dance floor. Had she gone off to the ladies room with Jane, or someone else?

Only she and Tallulah sat at the table now, Doreen and Stacy were dancing. Jordan was back with her admirer who happened to be rubbing a hand over the sodden cheeks of her urine soaked dress. How did she get to have him admiring her 'accident'? Marcie wondered as Tallulah brought her to a smashing climax that left her shuddering and knocking over her drink as well as Tallulah's.

A pretty waitress appeared from nowhere, smiled and told Marcie, "not to worry, happens all the time," then wiped up the mess and hurried away to replenish their drinks.

Tallulah was sucking on the fingers just soaking in Marcie's twat. "Mmmm, darling you have the sweetest taste. Jordan and I would love to have you in bed with us sometime. Do be sure to give us your number, would you?"

Marcie nodded, assuring her that she would certainly do that. Never mentioning that she would be returning to Florida in another day and probably never return.

Just then the waitress returned with their drinks. She had opened two more buttons on her blouse affording both women a little peek at her braless breasts. Smiling at Marcie and not Tallulah, the girl reached between them and set fresh drinks on the table. Her arm brushed Marcie's left shoulder and Marcie felt a charge of desire shoot through her. The waitress stalled long enough for Marcie to attempt what she thought a subtle ploy, pushing a cocktail napkin off the edge of the table. The waitress took the hint and leaned then half knelt to retrieve the napkin, providing Marcie and Tallulah with a plentiful view of her breasts as she did.

"Do you want her?" Tallulah asked Marcie.

"Excuse me?" Marcie said, stunned at the question and what it implied.

"She'll join us at our next stop," the older woman said matter-of-factly.

"I don't believe you!" Marcie stammered.

"Joanie, kiss this bitch's twat, will you?" Tallulah said coolly.

"You gonna cover for me if someone complains?" the waitress said.

"Go on sweetie, I own 30% of this place. No one's going to do a thing about it. Get down and dirty for me."

The girl moved under the table, one breast completely exposed, as her mouth hovered inches from Marcie's swollen pussy.

"I don't believe ..." Marcie started to say only to stop when Joanie's mouth closed on her vagina and gave it a sloppy kiss and some tongue before leaving and coming back to her feet.

"Was that satisfactory, Tallulah?" she asked, her face was flushed with desire and sexual need.

"We shouldn't be doing this here," Marcie said. I don't care if you own the place. People have cameras. Your picture could turn up anywhere. I don't think you'd appreciate it and neither would I."

Tallulah said, "You're right, but right now I hate you. Let's get out of here and I'll make you cum so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

Marcie took one last look around the club, didn't see Laura or Jane and stood up along with Tallulah, took her hand and left the Frigate Café.

Their Uber pulled to the curb in front of another lounge in a darker, more secluded part of town. The sign proclaimed it to be 'J. Basil Simon's' on the outside. Inside the music was softer, the room much smaller and less crowded. The patrons seemed heavily sedated after the craziness of the Frigate Café. Marcie followed Tallulah to a bar without stools, where they waited to be seated.

Tallulah smiled at the sight of an empty booth at the rear of the room. The other tables were all occupied, by couples and small groups. The murmur of subdued conversation bridged the gaps between numbers of piped in music.

The older woman glanced at Marcie and saw that she was suitably impressed with the elegance of the small lounge.

The Maître d' approached. His eyes brightened on recognizing Tallulah, a smile as white as his shirt greeted the two women. "Good evening, darling," he said to Tallulah. "You happen to be in luck tonight."

"So I see. May we?" Tallulah nodded toward the vacant booth.

"You may indeed." The man, apparently the owner, or one of them at least, escorted them to the table; Tallulah introduced Marcie and ordered for both of them.

The women sat next to each other, but not close enough to be considered anything but friends. The way Tallulah turned toward Marcie and leaned to her ear might have told another story.

"The rules here are a good deal more relaxed," she told her much younger companion, letting her lips brush over Marcie's cheek as she placed a hand on her bare thigh.

"Have you ever tried Ecstasy?" Tallulah inquired. "I know you college girls try everything, and that's so foolish, but ..."

"No, I haven't. I've tried marijuana, but refused cocaine twice. I've heard about Ecstasy, it's not habit forming and wears off a few hours after taking it."

"You also drink water, water, water, and then a little more water, darling. It makes for a much more enjoyable evening. I swear by it."

"You have some, I suppose," Marcie said.

"I do, I do!" She pushed two tabs over the table to Marcie, who picked them up immediately and was about to toss them into her mouth when the older woman stopped her. "Wait for our water supply, darling."

A tall, lanky server brought a half dozen bottles of water to their table shortly after that and they both swallowed two tabs and drank half a bottle before resuming their conversation.

"I did like that girl--Um, Joanie?" Marcie said as Tallulah's hand moved quickly up her leg. She decided to trust that Tallulah knew what she was doing, and go with it.

The hand between her legs snuggled up to her panty crotch. Tallulah's free hand rested on the booth's back rest. Her full lips hovered inches from Marcie's, the alcohol fragrance of her breath wafting in college girl's nostrils.

Yes, Marcie decided, things were going in the right direction. Yes, Tallulah, take me. I am yours even here, among these up tight snobs. I don't care what they think. I need to get off and this woman can certainly do it.

Marcie parted her knees to help the fingers invade her genitals. Tallulah pressed two fingers deep into the younger girl's sodden vaginal pocket and placed a solid, full mouth kiss on her lips.

After the kiss ended, Tallulah leaned back and gave Marcie a lewd wink, took a swig from her water bottle and slouched down in a way that gave Marcie a full view of her lap. The older woman opened the front of her slacks, revealing a panel held in place with Velcro. The edges parted with a ripping sound quite audible in the relatively quiet room, laying the garment wide open exposing Tallulah's genitals from navel to anus.

Her cunt was completely bald. A strange feeling washed over Marcie as she took it in. The rise of Tallulah's mound curved cleanly between her groins split by the fold of her labia. No pubic hair hid the woman's distended clitoris or the lace of thin lips rising from within the gash. Tallulah took another sip of her water and massaged her breasts, waiting for a hand.

"Drink some more water, Darling. The goodies are about to kick in."

Marcie reached for her bottle without taking her eyes away from the other woman's cunt. She knew most, if not all, the people in the lounge could see Tallulah's exposed pussy as well as she--if they cared to look. The very thought made her self-conscious to do what both of them wanted.

"Fuck them; they're just voyeuristic cretins," Tallulah snarled, and that capitulated Marcie into action. Ignoring their audience, she began to caress the other woman's shaven flesh. Beads of moisture escaped Tallulah's vulva, baiting Marcie's fingertips, luring them deeper.

Tallulah responded openly. She took in a deep draught of breath, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. The younger woman pushed a finger deeper, then two, making her lover moan with pleasure. Tallulah's hands grappled at her breasts until the silvery material shrank away, releasing them for all to see. The centers of her knotted nipples stood swollen and hard.

Marcie lowered her head to the nearest tit, her lips sucking the erect nipple into her mouth hungrily. She wedged a third finger into Tallulah's saturated twat, teasing the clit with her thumb. The stimulation made the older woman twitch helplessly against the prodding hand, and caused her to cry out, "Oh, darling, go easy. Let's relax for a minute."

Marcie popped another Ecstasy drank the rest of her bottle of water, and started another one.

"We have an audience, Marcie," Tallulah giggled as she too took another pill.

Marcie realized that open displays of lust and sexual acts were apparently the norm for the establishment, and found she was laughing. Somehow she had gotten on a merry-go-round of non-stop sex that started the previous evening, had ballooned into a mini beach orgy and a girlie threesome back at Laura's. Where the hell had she disappeared too anyway?

Now she was with a fifty something woman who was probably the most depraved person she had ever been alone with, and the goddamn Ecstasy had turned her on so much that she was about to go down on her in front of thirty or forty people.

Still thinking, but actually speaking aloud at this point, Marcie said: "So what's the problem, Doctor?"

"What did you say, darling?" Tallulah inquired.