The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie exploded, coming over and over again in body shaking waves. Aniah stayed with her kissing and cuddling her until she calmed down, leaving her a sweaty, quivering mass of flesh lying on the living room floor.

Marcie realized that she was crying. "Oh Aniah, that was amazing!"

"So you don't ... think I'm perverted?"

"Oh, no, no never! Everything---everything you did was perfect. Everything!"

They embraced again and Aniah kissed the tears off Marcie's cheeks. Then Aniah got up to use the bathroom and Marcie started to think about a second round.

"When did you say your parents get home?

"Usually around eight," she called and then flushed the toilet. "So we've got time to do it again, right?"

Marcie laughed then said, "That's what I love about you Aniah, you're insatiable!"

Coming out of the bathroom laughing along with her, Aniah said, "That makes two of us; so where do we fuck this time?"

"Let's try the bed for size."

"Is there enough room?"

"If not there's always the floor, Aniah, there's always the floor."

Scotia, a Complicated Relationship

Mark wasn't sure if it was his generation or just a sign of the times, but dating didn't seem to be what it used to be. In fact, he thought, it probably never was what it used to be, but these days it's something else entirely. In fact, I can't remember the last time I asked someone out at all, let alone on a date, and I definitely can't remember the last time I got into a relationship with someone I hadn't already slept with. Maybe it's the unknown, maybe its rejection, or maybe it's simply a worry that someone might like me or I might like them. Because what could possibly be worse than discovering that you actually like another human being? What could be more terrifying than to realize that someone else might have the ability to crush you with a smile and pound your heart into little pieces with just a few words?

It was almost three in the morning. Mark was on top and Scotia couldn't stop watching as he plowed in and out of her cunt. Missionary's underrated, Scotia thought, the trick is to not just lie there, but give right back. That shocks the hell of them more often than not. Resist then come up to meet him. Yeah---POW!

"Deeper, baby!" She growled. And moments later: "Kiss my neck."

He complied on both counts, grinding his pelvis against her clit as his mouth ravaged her neck. Scotia gripped his ass and lost it all over again. Ohhh he's good. He's ... very good!

She closed her eyes, suddenly self-conscious of how he must know it's so easy to get her to cum. But on opening them again, she saw him smiling at her. How can he smile when he's making such an effort to fuck my brains out?

"Make me your dirty little whore," she groaned hungrily.

"I was hoping you'd say something like that," Mark said. He had been wondering if Scotia had a penchant for rough sex. He was fairly certain of it now. But to be sure, he paused in his fucking to ask: "How dirty?"

"Very, very dirty," she responded breathlessly. "I want to be used. I want to be degraded!"

"And you'll do anything I want?" he asked. Scotia nodded, her eyes clouded with lust.

"SAY IT!"

"I---I---I'll do anything you want me too!"

"Your husband must be very neglectful of your needs."

"Fuck you!" She spat into his face. Leave him out of it!"

He slapped her pussy and she came hard. He waited until she recovered and then asked quietly, "Where do you keep the toys and restraints?"

"Oh," she said breathing quickly again. "The box ... there's a box under the bed!"

Reaching under the bed, Mark searched for and quickly located a shoebox. Pulling the box from under the bed, he flipped open the lid before marveling at the assortment of toys and S&M materials within. Rifling through the dildos and condoms, he located a pair metal handcuffs with the key scotch taped to one bracelet and pulled them out, and pushed the box back under the bed.

"Do you ever use these with your husband?" he asked, dangling the metal cuffs beside her face.

"No," she answered, trying to withhold an eager smile as Mark placed the first shackle around her wrist.

He knew she was lying. Scotia's wouldn't have items like this under her bed without his knowledge. Scotia was by far the kinkiest girl Mark had ever met.

She let out a subtle moan and winced as I tightened the cold metal cuffs around her wrists, firmly securing her arms behind her back. The restraints had originally had a red, plush furry substance around the rings, but Scotia had chosen to remove it for aesthetic purposes, making them much less comfortable to wear.

"Mmmm," he muttered in admiration as he took in the enticing spectacle presented before him. "Now you're all mine."

"Get on your fucking knees and suck my dick."

As soon as the words left his lips, an expression of pure lust appeared across Scotia's face and her eyes blazed with carnal desire. She crawled obediently between his legs with her hands locked behind her back.

Mark shook his engorged cock in front of her face. They both saw flecks of her juices fly off in different directions before he dropped it into her waiting mouth. Scotia's lips closed around his shaft, and she shut her eyes and sucked gently on the end of his cock.

"Open your eyes, you fucking whore," Mark admonished sternly. "Look at me when you suck my dick."

Scotia's eyes immediately popped open and she moaned around his cockhead before sliding her lips further down his length.

Mark knew that the dirtier he talked to her, the more aroused she would become. "Do you like being on your knees?" He asked, slapping his spit-covered dick against her face.

"Yes," she gasped as his fleshy pole struck her face again before slipping back into her hungry mouth. He grabbed a handful of her light brown hair and urged his cock deeper into her mouth. As she felt the tip of his shaft touch the back of her throat, Scotia fought her gag reflex until he slowly backed out revealing his saliva coated shaft to both of them.

Passively holding her tongue out, Scotia waited patiently while he slapped his cock against her drooling lips with a slippery 'smack'.

Scotia immediately resumed her blowjob, her soft, pink lips gliding up and down his now pulsing shaft. Her head bobbed back and forth as her tongue stud tickled the underside of Mark's cock with each pass.

"You make a pretty picture like this," he told her.

"Mmmm-himm?" And without the use of her hands and not wanting to let him fall from her mouth Scotia tried motioning him with her head.

"What?" he said, and then realized her cell phone was on the dresser beside the bed. He picked it up and set it to the camera function, repositioned his cock in her mouth and started taking photos with Scotia gazing up at him with wide open eyes. He pointed the phone at her cock-filled mouth and snapped away before inspecting the finished result with satisfaction, then turned it around, showing her the image of her face with her lips wrapped tightly around his cock. Most girls in her position would never allow any evidence of their infidelity, but Scotia seemed to revel in it.

"Suck my balls," Mark commanded, lifting his cock so his handcuffed partner could lean in and reach his swollen sacs in her drooling mouth. He let out a subtle moan as she sucked gently, letting her tongue probe the area behind his balls. He took another picture as she continued sucking, gradually tilting her head back as she probed further between his legs.

"Mmmm, and just what are you trying to do down there?" Mark taunted, slowly stroking his dick with long, gradual pumps of his fist.

"You know what I'm trying to do," she answered quietly. "I want to lick your ass."

"Hmmm, maybe you should ask nicely," he said derisively as he clutched her hair and pulled her head back.

"May I lick your ass?" she asked, looking up at him with her mouth agape. "Please."

"Now why would I let a dirty little cunt like you lick my ass?"

"Please," she pleaded with increasing desperation. "Please let my stick my slutty little tongue in your shitter."

Satisfied with her crudely worded answer, Mark turned around and obliged her request by pulling her face into his ass. He heard her gasp the word 'yes' just before her voice was muffled as her lips immediately found their target and her little pink tongue shot out to stab at his anus. He wiggled his hips, as Scotia maneuvered her face between the cheeks, grinding his anus into her hungry mouth.

"Mmmm," he sighed pleasurably. "That's my good little whore."

"I want a picture of your tongue in my ass," he groaned, fumbling with the phone.

Reaching behind him, Mark positioned the phone to the best of his ability and pressed the button, snapping a photo with Scotia's face buried in his ass. But after bringing the camera back up to view the result, he scowled in disappointment.

"Dammit, it didn't turn out."

"Um, take the cuffs off, I'll do it."

Mark quickly released her bound hands and Scotia reached for the phone, saying, "Oh, this may not be as easy as I thought."

Mark reached back and spread his cheeks in preparation. Scotia jabbed her nimble wet tongue back into his ass as she held the camera above her head, took a picture, and then backing up several inches, taking a couple more from different angles.

They perused her pics together, "Nice," Mark exclaimed inspecting the lewd image which clearly showed her tongue pressed into his tight little opening. Scotia smiled meekly as she remained kneeling submissively before him.

"Okay, now ... where oh where do I fuck you now?"

"You can fuck me anywhere you want," she replied, relinquishing all control.

"Your bed ..." he hissed sadistically. "So the next time you're lying there with your husband you can think about all the filthy, slutty things we've done there."

Scotia's eyes closed and her mouth slowly formed into a sexy smile. "Fuck, that's hot," she breathed next to his ear lobe and scrambled into the bedroom wearing only the fishnet stockings that were now tattered and torn in several places. Mark followed.

"Do you want the fishnets on?" she asked, as she lit a candle before turning out the lights.

"Yeah," he answered, moving up behind her as she stood leafing through her CDs, looking for some appropriate sex music. His firm member pressed into her lower back as he breathed hot air onto her neck. She shivered and tilted her head to the side signaling she wanted more of the same.

As soon as the music began, Mark took hold of Scotia's hair with one hand and grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back. She let out a brief, startled gasp before her soft body melted into him. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bed and dropped her on the mattress.

"OH!" Scotia gasped.

"Beg for it whore!" He snarled.

"Mmmm, I'm such a filthy fucking slut," she moaned back salaciously. "I'm a dirty little asslicking whore!"

"Oh? Let me hear you say that again!" Mark growled as he pinned her arms up above her head.

"I'm a dirty little asslicking whore!"

"No, you're a dirty little cheating asslicking whore," he corrected and drove his steaming cock deep into her sweltering wet pussy.

Scotia's eyes focused on his with a lustful intensity.

"I'll do whatever the fuck you want me to."

"What if I want you to fuck my friends?" Mark said as he pumping his hips into hers with a constant, driving force.

"Uh—ugh ...You'd do that?"

"Maybe."

"I'd fuckin' love that! A fuckin' gangbang ... wow!"

Mark wasn't surprised at her declaration, but wanted to hear more as he released her pinioned wrists.

"What would you want them to do to you?" He inquired slowing his pace in order to get a sensible response from her.

"You---you might tie me up and let them have their way with me. You know, mouth, ass, cunt ... wherever. They could cover me with cum and send me home to my husband that way."

The bed squeaked and started moving against the wall from the vigorous thrusting that followed her statement. "God, you're fucking filthy," Mark moaned with pleasure as her pussy clenched and unclenched around his throbbing cock.

"Ohhhh fuckkk ... I'm cumming!" She wailed happily and reached back to finger her own ass as Mark plundered her cunt with forceful strokes.

Waning energy compelled him to slow down, and to make up for it he took her throat in one hand and applied sufficient pressure to make her cough and close her eyes in acceptance of whatever he chose to do to her.

Mark was impressed. No woman had even given herself to him with such willingness. He had the power of life or death over her and she accepted it.

He eased the pressure, not wanting to damage or actually hurt her in any way. Scotia's eyes opened, revealing her ecstatic enjoyment of his rough treatment.

"Where's your finger?" He asked, squeezing her throat again and depriving her of air.

"In my ass," she responded with a raspy, breathless gasp.

"And whose ass is that?"

"Yours."

Leaning down, he looked at the woman he had pinned to the bed by her throat. "Open your mouth," he said curtly.

She did and he spit directly onto her tongue.

"When can I have that ass?" He asked slightly easing up on her throat while still slowly fucking her.

"Whenever you want, Master!"

"Mmmmm, that's right," he hissed, gathering some more saliva in his mouth before spitting in into her panting face.

"Thank you," she squeaked, as she felt the spittle dripping down her cheeks. "Thank you for salivating in my face."

"I didn't salivate, I spit on your face, whore!" He yelled directly into her right ear.

"Now take that finger out of your ass and put it in your mouth," He coldly ordered.

Scotia responded quickly, sucking the finger between her lips as her eyes remained locked on his with what appeared to be a combination of lust and admiration.

"Does your husband treat you this way?"

"No, not really. May I put my finger back in my ass?"

"Go on," he said off-handedly.

"Do you have a workable marriage?"

"Oh yes ... he, um ... has his good points, Master."

"Meaning he pays for things you want," Mark said, disparagingly.

"Yes of course, but he has ... attributes that I find irreplaceable too."

"Such as?"

"Um, I think when you meet him you'll like him. I find it difficult to describe him. He wouldn't mind meeting you. Not at all, Master."

Mark found himself getting ready to cum and decided to hold off as long as possible and with drew form her sodden sheath.

"Lick me. Lick me all over, slut!"

Scotia only moaned in response and set to work by kissing and licking his nipples while her fingers explored his entire body. She crawled over him, licking and kissing his flat stomach while her hands cupped his cock and balls, deftly caressing and tickling them.

She was enjoying this as much as mark and let out a long, satisfied sigh as she continued working on him. Eventually she had him turn over and explored the rest of his body with her mouth, tongue and fingers. His cock was still at full mast but she knew enough to ignore it except for the briefest of touches and kisses. Scotia parted his buttocks and licked away at his puckered, brown anus while Mark lay there and let her.

Then feeling his orgasm rising to the surface, he groaned "Get that tongue up my ass and make me cum."

She attacked his asshole with savage thrusts of her hot, wet tongue. Mark reached down and found one of her nipples and squeezed it hard as she squirmed between his legs.

"Come on you fucking whore, get it in deeper!" he urged and began to stroke his cock.

Scotia did her best wriggling the tongue in as far as possible and then adding a finger to provide the extra depth he sought.

On hearing him sigh with blissful pleasure tears of joy began streaming down her face and she tried to make her tongue even busier than it already was.

She felt him tense. Imagined she could hear the semen roaring from his ball sacs, but because of her poor vantage point was denied the pleasure of seeing it erupt from his one-eyed monster, not daring to take her tongue away from its intended target until told too.

Mark's ejaculate landed on his stomach and lower abdomen for the most part, with some droplets clinging to his pubic hair.

"You can have it," he said, "lick away, cum slut."

Scotia did exactly that, as Mark contemplated aloud, "I wonder what that husband of yours would say if he could see you right now?"

By the time she'd finished her lapping away at him his entire body was covered in a wet sheen of her saliva.

___________________

It was roughly six-thirty the following morning that Mark woke up in the bed of Scotia Borelli, and realized she was missing. He was rubbing the sleep from his eyes when she returned to the bed in nothing but a large T-shirt, with two cups of coffee. They propped up pillows and sat in the pre-dawn light.

There was movement in the next room, a rattling sound as if a bed was shaking. Then the muted groans of pleasure.

"Who's that?" he whispered.

"My husband; he came in late last night."

Who's he with?"

"Don't know, probably some random girl."

"So he's into the random stuff as well?"

"Oh yes. We're sort of having a contest. You might call it a numbers game."

Mark laughed. "I like it. Do you count me once or twice?"

Scotia took a sip of coffee, and they listened as things intensified. "I get one point for you, Master. I should get ten, but the rules were agreed too before you came along."

"Oh ... only one?"

"Well ... rules are rules, right? So we keep it at one per mating."

"Mating?"

Scotia giggled, "Do you prefer coupling? I suppose we could call it fucking, but that sounds a bit crude, don't you think?"

"Whatever, fucking is what it is, isn't it?"

"That's what it is, Mark."

Scotia's husband reached the summit as the floor shook, and then the bed stopped rattling.

"That was too fast," Scotia said. Mark started laughing and said, "So, do you compare notes?"

"Absolutely. We have a ball debriefing, especially after he's been out of town all week and sleeping with all kinds of women."

"I don't want to know my scouting report."

"I have an idea, let's get out of here. I don't want to meet his latest stranger. There's a bagel shop around the corner."

"Let's go." Mark didn't want to meet her husband either, at least not under these circumstances.

In the shop over coffee he said, "You know, you're too cute to be sleeping with half the town."

"Shut up, I'm not ... besides someone might hear you!"

"I'm looking forward to meeting him."

"As is he, you, Mark," she said staring directly into his eyes. "Is tomorrow night soon enough?"


12