The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 02

Story Info
How do you cope after a divorce? Here is one man's solution.
8.8k words
4.76
14.5k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Newly Divorced Resort

Day One

The excitement of taking this trip today had made it difficult to sleep last night and I hoped I'd be able to catch a nap on my flights. I still wasn't sure what to expect at the Resort, but decided that I was going to do my best to enjoy myself and not overthink anything this week. Go with the flow I told myself and let's see what happens.

The past week at work had been difficult because I was so distracted by my anticipation and now I could leave my phone and that part of my life behind for a few days at least. Double-checking that I had my travel documents and packed everything I would need for the trip, I rode the elevator down to the lobby to await the shuttle I had booked to take me to the airport.

After making it through security and finding my departure gate, the fatigue from the restless night dropped on me as I sat there waiting to board the plane.

As I considered shutting my eyes for a few minutes, a voice beside me said, "Are going to Miami for fun or work?"

I turned to my right to face the elderly woman sitting next to me and smiled politely as I responded, "This time it's for pleasure. I deserve a vacation and decided work won't miss me for a week. How about you?"

"I have a granddaughter getting married in a few days. We were quite close when she was a child, but then her parents moved to Miami for better jobs a few years ago and I don't get to see her as much as I'd like anymore. I can video chat with her so that's at least something to be thankful for with all this technology nowadays," she replied.

"I'm sure she's happy you'll be there," I replied.

"You bet she will be, I'm bringing special cargo with me," she said and patted the garment bag on the seat next to her.

"I have kept my wedding dress all these years and she used to play dress up with it as a young girl. She has always loved it and because she is about the same size as I was back then, asked if I would allow her to wear it for her wedding. I of course said yes and told her I would make any alterations it might need when I get there."

"I'm looking forward to meeting her young man and being with her at this happy moment in her life. The fact that she'll be wearing my dress is an unexpected bonus. Listen to me going on and on like the old woman I am," she laughed.

"Thank you for sharing that story, ma'am. I'm happy for you and her as well," I said with a smile.

"Oh stop with the ma'am, I'm Georgina," she said as she waved her hand dismissively.

"Nice to meet you Georgina, I'm William," I returned.

We chatted amiably until boarding started and wished each other well as we parted. I smiled when she asked the flight attendant to hang her garment bag in a safe place as she boarded and held up the line in an attempt to offer an explanation about its importance. I decided that paying attention to other people could be quite enjoyable at times.

I was in first class and seemed to be the only one in that section not on a business trip. The suited young man sitting next to me had his eyes glued to the screen of his laptop working on a presentation from the look of it and didn't seem to notice I had sat down next to him.

I smiled inwardly as I remembered my early days with the firm and being in his situation quite often. I settled back in my seat and took it as a good sign that I would be able to rest without interruption from a chatty seat mate.

This leg of the flight was the longest portion of my journey and I was able to sleep for a bit after having a meal and a couple of drinks. An announcement that we were beginning our descent woke me from a pleasant dream that I now struggled to remember.

The part that had stuck with me was a pair of feminine hands helping me build a sandcastle on the beach, but struggle as I might, I couldn't remember a face or other details. I wasn't sure what to make of it and decided that I was just excited about visiting the Resort.

Feeling a bit more rested now, I pulled my carryon through the Miami airport to my next terminal. There wasn't likely to be a meal on the next flight so I stopped for a quick lunch along the way.

My anticipation grew as I boarded the next flight and wondered if any of the other passengers were also going to the Resort. I looked around and assumed that many were here for a vacation given their attire and behavior, but only a few of those looked like they were flying alone like myself.

This flight was on a smaller plane and I had a window seat, which gave me a great view as we finally descended from the clouds for landing. The Caribbean was as beautiful from the air as it was from ground level, perhaps more so in some ways.

The plane landed on time and I was meet at the baggage claim by a driver holding a sign for the Resort. Apparently my guess about some of the other passengers was correct as many of the single travelers also gathered near the driver.

She checked each of us on her list and asked for our baggage claim tickets, saying that there were Resort staff that would take care of the luggage and that it would be waiting in our rooms after checking in and taking the welcome tour.

Her bus was waiting at the curb and after completing her list, asked us to board after which we pulled into the light traffic. It took about 20 minutes to reach the ocean where a few other guests were waiting on a pier for the next boat to the Resort and my name was once again checked against a list.

The day was pleasantly warm and the different blues of the water and sky were like something out of a Hollywood movie. I looked around at the others waiting on the pier. Most had a sense of anticipation about them, but a few appeared as if this were just an ordinary occurrence, so I guessed they might be staff headed to the Resort for a few days of work.

The boat arrived and we left the shore behind. After 30 minutes or so, I could see the top of the island mountain on the horizon and then as we got closer, the tropical trees and sandy beaches of the large bay straight ahead. There were several low buildings set back from the shore connected with paths.

After we were safe docked the boat captain pointed us toward the largest path near the dock, saying it would take us to the lobby of the main building where we would checkin.

"Have a good time and I'll see you in a week," he told us as we disembarked.

Last off the boat were the small group of travelers that I had guessed might be employees, which turned out to be correct as they took a less conspicuous path that seemed to lead toward one of the buildings out of the main resort area. I wondered if working in such a beautiful place ever got boring as I walked to check in and start my week.

Once inside we joined the queue for the front desk and my name was checked a third time. I was were given a room key and asked to wait for a moment while a guide arrived. I had seen this occur with each guest in front of me, but had not heard what was said, only seen a staff member approach and then walk off with the guest. It was at this moment that I realized that each guest had been met by a staff member of the opposite sex.

After a brief wait, a blond young woman dressed in tight skirt and white silk blouse approached me and said, "Welcome to the Resort, William. I'm Natalie and I'll be your personal tour guide for the rest of the day."

"We find this approach is more welcoming and well received than being handed a couple of maps and asked to look through a dusty binder of printouts. I will also explain the opportunities and expectations of the Resort as well as some of the more...intimate...details of your stay with us," she said with a sly wink.

"Before I show you around the grounds, may I offer you something to eat or drink after your flight?" she asked.

"I'm not hungry at the moment, but a rum and coke would be perfect," I replied.

"I'll get that for you and return in a moment," Natalie said and walked through a door behind the front desk.

She was only gone a couple of minutes, but I was surprised by the feeling of pleasure I felt as I saw her return drink in hand and walk toward me. She handed me the drink and linked her arm in mine as if that was a normal behavior for complete strangers, but I certainly wasn't complaining as we slowly walked through the lobby on the way out to the grounds and other buildings.

Natalie began, "The Resort is all inclusive, so food and drinks of all kinds are available at no charge from all the restaurants and bars as well as through room service at any time. We can prepare to-go meals and picnic baskets if you plan to be elsewhere on the island during your stay."

"We have a variety of shops in this main building for clothing that specialize in everything from formal to intimate. One of the shops also carries adult toys if you are so inclined," winking slyly at me again. "These shops are not included in your fee, but can be charged to your room and settled upon leaving."

"We also offer activities such as parasailing, boating, scuba, painting, pottery, windsurfing, horseback riding, and others that you sign up for either individually or as a couple. There is no separate fee for these activities as it is considered an amenity of your stay with us," she continued.

I looked at Natalie with a little curiosity and she smiled.

"I'm jumping ahead a little, but if you remember the website mentioned that the first part of the week will include scheduled pairings with another guest as part of our goal here. Except for our assistance in pairing guests and scheduling the masquerade dinner tonight, guests are free to join and participate in the activities they enjoy the most whenever it suits them," she said.

We left the building and walked onto the grounds, following a path toward the buildings closer to the beach.

"Those are the guest quarters and each building is planned so the rooms have a good view without losing the feeling of privacy and serenity when you are there. There is a fresh water pool with a swim up bar as well as tennis courts. That large building over there is the place the dinner will be held this evening where you will meet and mingle with your fellow guests for the first time."

Natalie let go of my arm and turned to face me and her eyes held mine as she said, "This is a good time to remind you of the Resort's most important expectation of you and the other guests that was outlined during the signup process. There is no requirement to participate in any activity or interact with any guests, but there are also no interactions that are off limits if you and your partner at the time are in agreement and safe. We have only one rule that is absolute: No means no."

"You and the other guests may refuse any advances or suggestions from another person and this must be respected at all times. You have all been screened more carefully than you are likely aware, but this is a place of emotional healing and growth. There is no place for harmful attitudes or behaviors here at the Resort and offenders will be removed immediately, with absolutely no second chances or exceptions."

She broke the gaze and linked her arm in mine again with a smile and we continued walking toward the beach area where she pointed out some of equipment kiosks and casual dining establishments located close to the water. Some guests were lounging in beach chairs or hammocks, a couple of the women topless and other guests of both gender completely nude.

Natalie smiled at my stare and said, "One of the tenets of our philosophy here at the Resort is that a healthy, enjoyable life begins with healthy relationships and speaking frankly, your recent divorce suggests that your intimate relationship was not healthy. Our goal is to help you relearn what that means and help you reestablish your ability to develop and maintain such a relationship."

"A large part of that is putting you in situations where you meet new people and build confidence in yourself. You also get to see what other people think of as a healthy relationship and help reset your expectations. Sex is a large part of that process and not something to be secretive or embarrassed about," she said with a grin.

She said, "I think that covers most of the grounds, so why don't I walk you to your room now. It's just in that bungalow over there, pointing down the sidewalk to a nearby building."

We arrived at the building and I was pleased with the way it was surrounded by trees that made it look somewhat secluded, but without seeming isolated or having it's view obstructed. The group Matthew was with really did their homework and focused on all the details I thought.

Natalie said, "As part of encouraging even temporary companionship, guest room doors require two keycards to open, which is one of the reasons for having assigned companions the first part of the week. It has been our experience that by the end of the week, guests are usually able to find a companion without our assistance."

"However, a member of the staff will be available at all times to assist you if you are without a companion. That is also another reason why I will be your guide for this evening as there are no guest companions assigned until tomorrow."

We arrived at the door and Natalie demonstrated how the two card system operated. We stepped into the room and I was pleasantly surprised. It was not quite a suite, but large with a king size poster bed and a good sized bathroom complete with an oversized jetted tub and large walk in shower. She took a moment to point out some of the other amenities as well such as the refrigerator stocked with snacks and drinks of many types.

She continued, "A couple more items to discuss and then you'd probably like to relax from your trip. First, tonight is the masquerade dinner I mentioned earlier. However, this will be something different from what you might expect. You will wear a mask that covers the top part of your face throughout the evening to preserve a little mystery as you and the other guests mingle."

"Dinner will served, but each course will be at a table with new guests so you will get to meet most everyone and learn something about them while also sharing what you want about yourself. There is no hooking up with another guest allowed tonight."

Natalie continued, "Tomorrow you and a female guest will be assigned to spend the next two days together. A card will be slipped under your door in the morning telling you whom you will be meeting at breakfast."

"We call this the Control Challenge. One of you will be chosen to set the activities for the day and the other will need to do what is asked of them without complaint or discussion. As I said before, if you are uncomfortable, you may refuse, but most previous guests have found these days to be quite enjoyable. The roles will reverse the second day. The goal is to practice asking for what you want while also giving your partner what they ask for with an unselfish attitude."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea that takes away much of the stress in the early part of a new relationship. It's brilliant," I said.

Natalie smiled and continued, "The fourth day, it is Lady's Choice and each female guest decides with whom they wish to spend the day, but the gentleman gets to choose all the activities they do that day."

"Again an invitation, from the lady this time, will be placed under your door that morning and you will meet them at breakfast to start your day together. To help balance things, the ladies will be asked to rank three choices in case some gentlemen have multiple invitations," she said.

"The last 3 days will be left entirely up to you to find companionship. Once you leave here, you will have to depend on yourself for your relationships and one of the goals at the Resort is to help all of you get back in the game and feel comfortable searching out new and healthy relationships, so we want you to have a chance to renew those skills in a conducive environment. Any questions so far?" she asked.

"This is a lot to take in, but I love everything so far. This place is amazing and you are definitely better than a couple of maps and a dusty book of printouts," I said with a smile.

She smiled demurely and gave a curtsy, which for some reason I found erotic in the way it was delivered. Perhaps it was the way she maintained eye contact with me as she lowered herself toward the ground.

"You are likely tired from the traveling you've done today and probably need a chance to relax before the masquerade dinner this evening. I can help with that if you would like. Would you like to have me give you massage?" she asked.

I was a little surprised by this offer from Natalie, but thinking about what she had said earlier on the beach and in keeping with the promise I made myself before arriving, I decided to try the unexpected and see where it went. After all, she had offered and now wasn't the time to turn down any type of physical contact from a beautiful young woman, especially as I wasn't sure I would have such an opportunity again with a woman her age.

When I found out that Tiffany had been cheating on me, part of me regretted not taking advantage of opportunities like this because I was married and honoring my vows. I decided not to miss this one and now I needn't feel guilty for doing so. After all, that one of the reasons I was here.

"That would be wonderful. I've never had a massage before so what do I do?" I asked.

"First thing is to get this shirt off of you," Natalie said with a wink.

She stepped in very close and reached up to begin unbuttoning my shirt for me. She then slowly pulled the shirt from my pants and placed her hands on my pecs, sliding them up and over my shoulders, pushing my shirt down my back. While my arms were still trapped in the sleeves behind my back, she stretched up and kissed me briefly, then helped remove the shirt completely.

"That will make this next part easier. Now lay down on your stomach and let me start with your shoulders," she said guiding me toward the bed.

As I followed her instructions, I was pleased to see that Natalie was removing her blouse and skirt, leaving only her bra and panties that barely covered her medium-sized breasts and crotch.

"You are beautiful," I stammered.

"Thank you William, Every woman loves hearing that, especially from a handsome man," she responded.

She grabbed a bottle of scented massage oil from the drawer in the bedside table and then climbed onto the bed and straddled my pelvis.

"Let's see if I can work out some of those kinks," she said as she applied her now oiled hands to my shoulders.

I still wasn't sure where this would lead, but I wasn't going to ask in case that caused her to stop. She worked the muscles in my arms and back for a few minutes and it felt good.

"May I continue with your legs?" Natalie asked

I huskily croaked, "Yes please."

"If you roll onto your back, I'll help you with these pants," she said in response.

She unbuckled my belt, undid the button, and slowly lowered my zipper. She grabbed the waist of my pants and boxers and pulled them down. After removing my shoes and socks, she slipped off my pants and laid them neatly in the nearby chair.

My erection was clearly obvious and she smiled, "I'm glad that what I'm doing excites you. I appreciate the compliment."

With that, she applied more oil to her hands and started rubbing my right foot and worked her way slowly up my leg, stopping when she reached the crease in my groin. She repeated the process with my left leg.

Natalie then looked unabashed into my eyes and asked, "How are you feeling now William?"

Still thinking that I was going to wake up and find this was just a dream I said, "Much more relaxed, but to be honest, my chest is feeling a little tight. Any chance you'd massage it as well?"