The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "I'd be happy to do that for you."

She climbed over me and straddled my hips again, but this time her crotch was right on my rock hard penis. There was nothing between us except her thin panties. I could see the outline of her pussy and pubic patch through the material and feel that she was quite warm and wet.

She intentionally wiggled a little to get comfortable, then proceeded to apply oil to my chest area while deep massaging my muscles. Her hips made small thrusting motions as she worked and I felt like I was going to explode.

"You know William, for the sake of completeness, I need to ask if there is anything else that you think needs my attention. Any ideas come to mind?" she asked.

"I think you've done an excellent job so far Natalie, but there is an area that you missed and I would certainly enjoy your talents there as well," I said and held my breath in anticipation of her response.

Looking at me innocently she said teasingly, "I'd be happy to use any of my skills to help, but I would need you to be very specific and tell me exactly what I can do to meet your needs."

I was not used to being direct about sexual matters, but I found myself excited to describe what I wanted her to do, "You can massage my dick and balls," I heard myself say.

Natalie put more massage oil in her hands and began stroking and fondling me slowly. I couldn't believe that this young woman was giving me a handjob and didn't want it to ever stop, but after a short time I decided to see just how far she would go.

"You are doing an excellent job, but would you be willing to use your mouth and tongue on my dick as well?" I asked.

"I would be happy to," she said as she lowered her mouth over my very slick erection.

It had been a while since I had sex with anything other than my own hand and her recent attention felt heavenly. I knew I wouldn't last long and I think she also sensed this based on my movements and labored breathing. She increased the pace of her strokes as she bobbed faster up and down with her mouth and I could feel myself reaching the point of no return.

I decided to be bolder still and put my hands on her head and gently held it down on my cock as I exploded into her mouth. Natalie did not resist and stayed around my cock until I had finished spurting.

She finally pulled off my shrinking penis and let the cum dribble out of her mouth all over my cock and groin. She used her tongue to lick the remainder off of her lips and swallowed.

"That was an excellent massage. I feel more relaxed then I have in a long time. Thank you Natalie," I said.

"You are very welcome William," she replied as she got off the bed and began to dress.

"The dinner is at 7pm. I'll come by your room just before and escort you. You can call room service if you need anything between now and then," and with that Natalie left the room.

As I lay there naked with my load dripping down between my legs toward the bed below me, my head swirled as I thought about what had just happened. I had never been with another woman except Tiffany and the differences in attitude and behavior during sex was mind blowing. The physical differences I had expected, but the novelty of a complete stranger doing intimate things to me was hard to describe.

I could start to understand why affairs happened and hard to quit once they did. That didn't excuse Tiffany from making the choice in the first place, but I had resisted opportunities that presented themselves over the years and she could have also. I stopped that line of thinking and spent the next couple of hours napping so I'd feel rested for the evening's activities.

I woke about 6:30pm, quickly showered, and had just finished dressing when there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Natalie there with a small box in her hand. I invited her in and once the door closed behind her, she reached up to put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately for a long moment. I moved my hands down to cup her ass and she giggled.

"Hmmm, I enjoyed earlier and there are some other things I'd like to show you, but there will be time for that later. I'll be waiting for you after the dinner is over and we can pick up where we left off. For now, I brought you something," she said.

She lowered her arms away from my neck to hand me the package she was carrying in her hand. Inside the box was a mask for the dinner tonight, which she carefully placed on my face.

"Now you are a man of mystery. Let's go now so you won't be late," she said and briefly kissed me again before taking my arm and leading me to the door.

The sun was heading toward the horizon, casting a picturesque hue on the sand and water as Natalie and I walked down the path arm in arm once again. Not having spent much time on beaches in my life, it was a scene I wanted to remember as part of this experience. Other masked guests and their guides were also walking toward the dinner and I wondered which of the women's company I would enjoy this week.

Upon entering the hall, Natalie seemed to already know where I was to be initially sitting and guided me to a seat at a round table designed for eight people. Five other guests were already seated and we introduced ourselves using only first names as previously instructed by our guides.

The other two guests arrived shortly and introductions were made again, which was good because I was a little too nervous to remember names well. The table was an even match of men and women, which made sense and a quick look around the room showed the same at other tables as well.

Hors d'oeuvres were served and the conversation was lively and balanced around the table. It seemed the unspoken rule to keep the conversation light and upbeat, leaving the topic of our common similarity, a recent divorce, off-limits. Some of us shared our careers and cities where we lived as well as hobbies. Some guests seemed reluctant to share anything specific and others too shy to contribute much at all to the conversation.

There was a pleasant chime that sounded after 15 minutes at which point one of the wait staff arrived at the table and handed each of us a small card with a number on it. I hadn't paid attention to the small folded paper placard in the center of the table before now, but saw it had a number on it and understood that was how I would find my next table.

Each of us stood and said pleasant goodbyes. I made a mental note to remember the names of two of the women at my table, Jessica and Sarah, hoping I would have a chance to know them better before the week had ended. As we moved toward our next assigned table, the wait staff cleared the tables very efficiently and after five minutes another chime sounded, indicating we should take our seats.

New introduction were made while the soup and salad was served and another few minutes of pleasant conversation ensued. I felt more relaxed now that the initial awkwardness at the first table faded and I found myself feeling more comfortable in sharing and guessed the others at the table felt likewise as the conversation flowed more easily and the other guests didn't seem as reserved.

There was a woman with asian features sitting next to me named Mei Ling who still seemed a little guarded compared to the rest of us, but I made a point of trying to draw her out a bit by asked pleasant questions and smiling at her frequently. I added her name to my mental list because there was some unspoken quality about her that I found intriguing and wanted to understand better if given the chance.

Another chime sounded and a new card was delivered to each of us. This experience was a genius idea I thought as I moved toward my next table because it was an easy, low pressure way to meet new people in a festive, unique manner. The main course was served next and we spent an hour at this particular table. I found all four of the women engaging and beautiful in different ways. Although none made it on my mental list, I felt I would enjoy the company of anyone of them.

Finally, another chime and card arrived and the final course was served, this time dessert. Everyone at the table appeared very relaxed by this point in the evening and I observed that two of the guests at my table were talking more to each other rather than sharing their conversation with the group as a whole. It was clear that they were attracted to each other and I was sure that they would pair up as soon as possible this week.

Following dessert another chimed sounded, but this time our waiter delivered a message to all of us instead of an individual card.

"If you wish, please move to the bar in the next room where you will be free to mingle and dance for the next hour," he said and pointed the way.

Another great touch to the process they've created here at the Resort, I thought. This will give us a chance to practice interacting on a more personal level without the pressure of any expectations for the remainder of the evening. I reviewed the three names and faces of the women who had made my mental list and went searching.

I started at the bar because I was still feeling a little nervous about my ability to make attractive women want to spend time with me and thought a drink might take my stress down a notch or two. As luck would have it, Jessica was also at the bar with an empty seat next to her, so I took a deep breath and headed in her direction.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked and cringed at how unoriginal that sounded.

Jessica turned and smiled when she saw me. "It is now William."

It pleased me that she remembered my name and I asked, "Thank you Jessica. What are you drinking?"

"A seven and seven," she replied as she drained what little remained in the glass.

"Can I get you another?" I asked as the bartender came over.

"Sure," she said and I held up two fingers and the bartender started making our drinks.

"So you do investment banking, right William? Do you help people figure out what to do when they get a lot of money?" she asked.

"In my early days yes, but these days I manage the accounts of other businesses," I replied.

"Well that's too bad, because I just made a tractor trailer load of money from my divorce and was looking for some good advice on where to park it," she said.

I noticed that Jessica's words were already sounding a little slurred and figured she had already had a few drinks before I arrived. Either that or she didn't have a lot of experience with mixed drinks.

"I'd love to stay and talk more, but my tour guide Brian offered to show me a few more things tonight after dinner, if you know what I mean, and frankly I haven't felt this horny in years. Nothing personal about you, but I've got a busy night planned and I want to get started as soon as possible. Maybe we'll get together later," she winked over her shoulder as she walked unsteadily toward the exit.

That could have gone better I thought but I was more amused than upset. I didn't take it personally and thought briefly about Natalie waiting for me as well, which improved my mood considerably. However, I wanted to meet the other two on my list to see if there was some potential chemistry there.

I looked around and noticed Mei Ling sitting by herself off to one side of the bar so I walked over and said, "Hello Mei Ling, I'm William and I sat next to you as we shared soup and salad together earlier this evening. I was hoping maybe you'd like to dance with me."

"I remember you," she said and then paused as her mind seemed to decide how to proceed.

"I...That would be nice," she finally replied.

I held out my hand for her to take as she stood up and she continue to hold it as we approached the dance floor. The music was something that lent itself to dancing closely, which I preferred for multiple reasons. The first being that it was the style of dancing I was most comfortable with and second it allowed for more intimate contact, which in this case I was going to enjoy very much.

She kept a respectable distance between us during the first song and said little. During the second song, she seemed less tense and moved in closer with her body, even resting her head on my chest just before the song ended.

But as the music stopped, she seemed to realize how close our bodies were and haltingly said, "Please excuse me," and walked quickly toward the restrooms.

I returned to the bar to wait, but after a couple of songs, I guessed she wasn't coming back. I pondered what had transpired between us and decided that she was probably struggling more than I was in the rebuilding relationship skills department.

I felt glad that I at least had convinced her to dance with me and put that in the win column. I looked around for Sarah and didn't see her, so figured it was time to leave.

I walked out of the dining hall and Natalie was waiting there as promised, looking pleased to see me. When I reached her, she stepped in close and slowly moved her hand up to remove my mask.

"That's better William. You have nothing to hide from me and I like you even more with nothing covering you," she flirted.

She stepped back and once again hooked her arm in mine, leading me down the path. As we walked and I could tell she had removed her bra. Her breasts moved more freely beneath her loose silk blouse, which seems to been unbuttoned more than before, giving me a tantalizing glimpse. It made me wonder if she was wearing anything under her skirt and hoped I'd find out.

"How was the dinner?" she asked.

"The food was excellent and I was pleasantly surprised by the arrangement of guests throughout the courses. That was a brilliant idea and it certainly made me feel more comfortable," I replied honestly.

She was taking her time as we walked and the path seemed to be meandering rather than directly back to the bungalow where I was staying, so I guessed she really wanted to hear about my experience.

"Did you meet any female guests that were memorable?" she asked with a hint of teasing in her voice.

"I did and there were a number of attractive women that I'd like to see wearing less," I responded deciding to match her teasing tone.

"Any one in particular?" she continued.

"There were three names I added to my list and I had the opportunity to talk with two of them at the bar after dinner," I said.

I shared the names and my experience with Jessica and Mei Ling in some detail. When I finished, she stopped on the path and turned to face me.

"Are you aroused by these women and what you want to do with them?" she asked as she reached out caressed my crotch.

"Hmm, I already know the answer to that, so I'll ask a different question. Do I arouse you like they do? Would you like to do some of those things you've been thinking about with me instead right now?" she asked.

It's like you can read my mind," I replied with a grin.

We hastened our pace on a more direct path toward to my room and once inside with the door closed behind us, I took her in my arms.

"You are quite arousing," I said as I looked into her eyes.

Overcome with a passion that had been missing in my life for some time, I reached out to cup the back of her neck and caressed her cheek with the thumb that trailed in its wake. I drew her closer as I bent my face down to bring our lips together.

"I want you," I whispered as our lips came together.

Her lips tasted cherry from her lipstick and I detected the faint smell of her perfume. My free hand slid down her back and over the fabric of her skirt until it was cupping the soft curve of her ass. At this, her tongue became almost frantic in its movements as her arms tightened around my neck to hold my mouth on hers.

Finally out of breath, I broke free of the kiss and moved my lips to her earlobe. My breathing was ragged as I kissed and sucked it gently, which caused her to moan in response. It was soft and supple and I knew I'd find similarities elsewhere on her body that I wanted to compare and explore.

Natalie said, "I am so very wet right now thinking about what you'll do to my body William."

Moving my hands to the front of her blouse, I began to unbutton it while kissing down her neck, aiming for her breasts. I had to admit to being a breast man and from what I could see moving loose beneath her blouse, hers looked just the way I liked them.

She seemed to have read my mind again because she had her hands in my hair and was guiding my head right to where I wanted to be. I pulled back her blouse and stared at her openly. Her moderate sized breasts had the firmness of youth and her nipples stood out from excitement.

"Do you like what you see William? Show me that you do," she said and pushed my head back down to her left breast.

I was already excited with the anticipation of exploring her body, but right now my cock was so hard it hurt. My lips reached her breast and I sucked her nipple into my mouth while moving my other hand to caress the other one.

"Oh that feels heavenly," she gasped.

"I want to taste more of you Natalie," I said as my kisses moved slowly down her chest toward her abdomen.

"Yes...," she responded with a sigh.

I found the zipper of her skirt and pulled it down until I heard the material fall from her and land softly onto the floor at her feet. I had guessed correctly earlier, she was wearing nothing underneath.

Holding her bare hips with both hands for balance, I knelt slowly as my lips and tongue moved down the soft skin of her abdomen until reaching the top of her thigh. She was clean shaven except for a small patch of hair that I had seen through her panties earlier that afternoon.

As if I needed more proof of her own desire, the smell of her sex added to the gentle panting of her breathing and quivering of her body as I descended.

Part of me wanted to move straight to her pussy, but didn't want to rush our pleasure, so instead moved down the sensitive inner thigh until I reached her knee. Her skin was soft and warm to my lips and I could feel her pulse beating rapidly. I looked up into her glazed eyes and moved my hands up her body until they fondled her breasts and played with her nipples.

My eagerness to taste her overcame me though and knew I couldn't draw this out any longer, so I put my mouth on her other thigh and kissed upward. Her quivering increased the closer I got to her core. She parted her legs to give me better access and ran her fingers through my hair to try and manage her anticipation.

"Oh God," she gasped as my tongue found her nether lips at last.

The taste of her pussy when I reached it was everything I had hoped it would be. Her labia were soft and supple like her earlobe, but the comparison failed after that similarity. She was so wet already that my tongue just slide into the folds with no friction at all.

I moved back and forth from her vagina to clit, sometimes with all of my tongue and other times just the tip. I paused at her clit each time to suck it into my mouth and she moaned.

I wanted to bring her to orgasm with my mouth as she had done for me earlier and could tell she wanted the same thing, so I used my mouth to envelop her whole area and flicked my tongue rapidly back and forth between her lips, all the while humming from my own pleasure which create a vibration that she clearly felt as I heard her own moaning increase.

Then Natalie did something I didn't expect.

So far, I had set the pace and was surprised when she pushed me away from her and said somewhat forcefully, "William, lay down on your back."

I willingly complied and watched as she finished taking off her blouse and stood naked except for her high heels, a look which I definitely approved of. Her body was glowing with youth and lust.

I didn't understand how she could look even sexier than she had before, but somehow she managed. Maybe it was the predatory look she had right now: hungry and on the hunt. Stepping out of her skirt around her ankles, she came to stand directly over my face.