The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a goddess and I have never wanted something so badly in my life," I said as I looked up at her body.

"Then you shall have me," she replied.

I watched with growing excitement as she slowly squatted on her heels and brought her pussy down to my lips. Resuming my previous cunnilingus, I found she was even wetter than before and moved my tongue quickly back and forth to bring the orgasm she clearly wanted.

After just a minute though, she pushed down until her cunt was pressed firmly on my whole mouth and began to rock back and forth, using my mouth to get herself off, pushing the tip of my nose into her clit as she moved.

This was so erotic that I almost came in my pants! She moved faster until I her heard her scream and a flood of her cum covered my cheeks and entered my mouth.

She stopped moving and I could feel her pussy quiver while still dripping over my lips. I heard her ragged breathing and saw her chest rise and fall, knowing that I had given that pleasure to her.

"Thank you, that felt fantastic," she said as she moved off my face and slid down my body until her wet pussy sat over my still covered cock.

I was aching for my own orgasm, but I knew she was not done with me and that my turn would come. As she began to unbutton my shirt, she rocked her hips over my erection, but I couldn't tell if she was doing it for herself or to tease me and didn't care which—it felt glorious!

She stayed that way for a couple of minutes while she caressed my chest and played with my nipples as I had done with hers. I groaned and experienced why women liked having their nipples flicked and sucked.

She finally eased off, which I thought was a little cruel, but then felt her move further down and undo my pants and pull them completely off along with my boxers. My cock stood straight up and she wrapped it in her hand, squeezing and releasing gently.

The warmth and tightness forced a drop of pre-cum to surface and I watched her lower her mouth to kiss the tip of my penis. I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven for the second time that day.

She opened her lips to take just the head into her mouth and I twitched as she teased the small opening with her tongue, which produced several more drops of pre-cum for her to taste. I began to thrust my hips to force more of my cock in her mouth, remembering how she had made me cum earlier and wanting to ease my pleasured agony.

Despite my efforts, she remained in control and finally removed me from her mouth, but began to lick my erection like a popsicle until I was drenched with her saliva. From her impassioned efforts, I could tell she was enjoying this as much as I was. God she was good at this and hoped she was that good in other ways as well.

I enjoyed another view of her complete nakedness as she stood up again and positioned herself over my crotch. Knowing what was coming next, I held my breath as she descended.

Balanced on her high heels again, I felt her hand encircle my cock again and this time hold it in place as she brought her pussy down to where they touched at just this one point.

"Are you ready to be inside me William? I don't want to wait any longer." she asked.

Without waiting for a reply I watched her use my hard cock like a dildo, rubbing it back and forth over her cunt until it was dripping with her juices. I was so close to being inside her that I groaned with pleasure and frustration.

She finally positioned the head into her opening and dropped her weight until I was deep inside her and then she stopped moving so we could savor the feeling.

Watching this young woman push my cock into her body and envelop it with her warmth and tightness was better than any wet dream I had ever had in my life.

Slowly at first, her hips rose and fell and I watched myself slide in and out of her pussy while her breasts moved up and down in sync with her motion. I saw her eyes were closed and her head was titled back as she moved.

She suddenly fell forward on to her knees and it surprised me when she took my wrists and trapped my arms on the floor over my head. Even more erotic was how she now fucked me with abandon. She ground her clit into my crotch and kissed me like she was a starving predator who had finally captured her prey.

Being deep in her pussy, the feel of her hard nipples on my chest, and knowing that she was tasting her own cum on my mouth made me feel that if I came right now, it would never stop. She screamed and I felt her body spasm over and over with another orgasm.

My own need still unfulfilled, I craved climax and knew exactly how I wanted it.

"Get on your hands and knees," I commanded as I rolled her off my chest and took over control of our lovemaking.

It was my turn to be the predator and I enjoyed looking at the exposed, dripping cunt between her spread legs as I positioned myself behind her after she had willingly complied.

She looked back at me and said, "Please fuck me again. I am yours to use as you want."

I grabbed her hips and thrust my cock forward until it was buried deep into her pussy. No teasing or gentleness this time.

Overcome with lust, I began to pound in and out of her so hard that my balls slapped the top her pussy every time I thrust forward. The wet sound of our fucking exhilarated me.

I switched from pounding her to forcing her hips back and forth so that she was fucking my cock instead. As I watched her pussy swallow me, I looked at the perfect rosebud exposed between her butt cheeks and decided on a final conquest as I sped toward climax.

I again switched to holding her hips and thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. I felt her vaginal muscles contract around me as I increased the pace and knew she was close.

"Don't stop! I'm going to cum again and I want to feel your load in my pussy this time when I do. Do it now!" she moaned.

I felt myself at the point of no return and reached out to push my thumb into her ass as my cum erupted deep into her cunt while she released and screamed with pleasure.

We climbed into bed and I wrapped my arms around her to hold her close.

"Thank you for that Natalie. I've never been with another woman and it has been over a year since my last time. I wasn't sure I would ever have this experience again and it was better than I could have dreamed it would happen," I said to her.

"I will let you in on a secret William. We are not asked or required as personal tour guides to have sex with the guests, only to show them around as I have done with you today. I chose to do more with you because I wanted to and I'm happy I made that choice. You are a thoughtful and giving lover and any woman here would be lucky to have the experience of being with you," she replied.

A short time later, we fell asleep still in each other's arms. I awoke early in the morning to her kissing me on the lips as she headed to the door.

"Welcome to The Newly Divorced Resort. Have a fun week!" she said with a smile.