The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 04

Story Info
How do you cope after a divorce? Here is one man's solution.
8k words
4.79
13.4k
15

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Three

I awoke with the dawn and looked at Marisa still sleeping quietly in my arms, her skin was warm and soft next to mine. I took a moment to admire her beauty as I watched her chest slowly rise and fall as she breathed and thought about the changes I had experienced in the past couple of days.

To think that a year ago I was content in my job and marriage without any reason to expect that would change, yet here I was lying naked in a hammock on a tropical island next to a gorgeous black woman with whom I had mind blowing sex the day before.

Weeks ago when the divorce was finalized I was concerned that future relationships would be a struggle, but now I was beginning to believe there was a lot of opportunity if I was willing to make the effort. Today would be my chance to have control over this relationship with Marisa and ask for my needs and desires to be met. I liked that she had been bold and honest about what she wanted and decided I would do likewise, which was a skill I definitely needed to improve.

Tiffany had complained in later years that I was too complacent during sex. She said she wanted me to be more decisive and even demanding in our lovemaking, but I always felt awkward and that it was being selfish, so just let her take the lead. I guess I hadn't realized that sometimes she just wanted to be the object of my desire and the vessel for my needs.

She told me one night after a bland session of sex, "William, I enjoy that you treat me well and are considerate of my needs. You are always trying to please me when we make love, but I want to please you as well."

"You have no idea how happy I would be if you came home from work one evening, took me by the hand and led me straight to the bedroom, bent me over the bed, pulled up my dress, and fucked me from behind until you orgasmed and didn't concern yourself if I had or not. Or without asking if I wanted to, just pushed me to my knees in front of you, unzipped your pants and shoved your hard cock in my mouth, and simply told me to make you cum."

I guess I should have listened more carefully I thought, but I just didn't understand what she meant at the time and perhaps that is what made her start looking elsewhere. I shook those memories from my head and looked again at Marisa. I had certainly enjoyed doing what I was told yesterday so I decided that today was going to be about my needs and that was okay because she would probably like it as well.

I felt myself getting stiff and excited as I thought about what I wanted to do with Marisa today, so I decided it was time to wake her.

I cupped her breast as I whispered, "Good morning beautiful," before leaning down to kiss her as her eyes opened. She returned my kiss as I felt her hand begin to stroke my cock.

"Thank you again for yesterday. What can I do for you today?" she asked with a knowing look in her eye as the kiss ended, her hand still moving slowly up and down.

"I have a few things in mind, but why don't we get dressed and head back to the resort to start," I replied with a smile.

"Are you sure that's the first thing you want to do this morning?" she asked as she looked first at my cock in her hand and then up at my face.

"Be patient my vixen and I promise not to be selfish with your new toy," I said before I kissed her again.

Marisa gave an exaggerated pout and slowly released me as she sighed with mock disappointment. We dressed and walked through the surf holding hands as we returned to the Resort.

Other couples apparently had similar ideas to ours about staying on the beach overnight and we saw several in varying levels of undress and wakefulness along the beach as we walked. One such couple was openly engaged in intercourse from the sounds and movement of their hammock and I briefly wondered what sights Marisa and I had offered to others last night and smiled, hoping they enjoyed the show because I certainly had no regrets.

I invited her to come shower in my room after a brief stop at her room for some fresh clothes and necessities.

"I'm feeling hungry. How about we have something to eat before we get breakfast?" I asked with a grin as we caressed each other with soapy hands.

"I'm famished. Should I order something from room service?" she laughed teasingly at my turn of phrase.

"What I want isn't on the menu, but let's go into the bedroom and see what's available." I replied.

Without drying off, I led her toward the bed and lay down on my back and said, "Kneel over me so I can eat your pussy while you suck my cock."

"My ex didn't like to go down on me, so I really didn't know how good it could be until yesterday with you. I've never done a 69 before so this will be exciting," she replied as her face brightened.

Marisa got into position and I smelled the now familiar heady aroma of her sex above me. I ran my hands over her ass checks as I moved her hips down to where my tongue could reach her easily. I felt her hand encircle my cock as she pumped it a few times before taking it into her mouth.

I kissed her outer pussy lips and slipped my tongue between them, tasting her juices and softness. As I probed her vagina, I felt her moan around my cock as she went up and down. After several minutes I could feel myself nearing my point of no return.

"I'm close, don't stop," I told her.

Her efforts increased and I focused on sucking her clit. She started playing with my balls and that was the last straw. I exploded in her mouth and she kept sucking as her own orgasm burst. Marisa held me in her mouth until I stopped spasming and then slow pulled off, keeping my cum in her mouth. She turned around and looked at me, opened her mouth to show me my load, then swallowed.

"Hmm, that was tasty," she said.

"Let's see," I said as I pulled her down to me.

We embraced and kissed, using our tongues to sample ourselves and how we tasted together.

We finished getting ready and went to get something to eat, at the restaurant this time.

"There is small lake I learned about on the mountain that's not too far and is supposed to give a nice view of the island as we climb. I'll stop by the front desk and get a picnic lunch and some snacks so we don't have to be in a rush while we are there." I said after finishing our omelets and sipping a last cup of coffee.

"That's sounds like a delightful way to spend part of the day. Any specific plans for later?" she asked with a lustful look in her eye.

"Oh yes, but I'll keep them to myself for now," I responded with an equally lustful look.

We stopped at the concierge and after a few minutes he had gathered the food and placed it along with utensils and a ground blanket in a backpack style carrying case which I slung it over my shoulder as we set off to the nearby trailhead.

It turned out that Marisa was a nature buff and it was fascinating to listen as she talked about the plants and geography she recognized along the trail. I told her about some of the places I had traveled and sights I had seen in those places. Neither of us had been to Australia yet, but it was high on each of our lists to visit soon. We also talked about food preferences and it turns out I was more adventurous in that area than she was.

The weather was perfect for a hike and it seemed that we had the mountain to ourselves. We had lapsed into companionable silence over the past few minutes to save our breath as the trail got steeper and then we heard some noises up the trail ahead of us that we couldn't quite make out, but seemed different from what we had heard so far.

We move ahead quietly and then stopped to listen again, still not sure what was making the noise. That was when we saw a clearing that was just off the trail that appeared to be where the source of the noise was coming from.

Creeping up slowly behind some bushes so we wouldn't be seen, we discovered the noise was coming from a young couple on a blanket having sex. I had watched a little porn in my younger days, but seeing real people actually have sex was much more erotic. I liked being an elicit voyeur and apparently Marisa found it stimulating as well because she couldn't take her eyes off of them.

We watched until they were done and snuck back down the trail the way we had come a short distance. We stopped there to give them a chance to either cover up or hide before we 'discovered' them as we returned back up the trail.

I took Marisa in my arms and gave her a passionate kiss while we waited and I slipped my hand between her legs.

"That was a turn on for you as well, I see. You are very warm and your panties are soaking," I said.

"I was wondering this morning as we walked back to the Resort if anyone had been watching us last night on the beach and that thought excited me," I said remembering my thoughts from earlier.

"I never imagined myself doing something like that in public, let alone being naked, but last night I was so horny that I didn't care. Watching them now makes me hope someone was watching us and got as turned on as I am right now," Marisa replied.

I brought my hand up to my nose so I could smell her on my fingers and she smiled. I kissed her again and then we slowly walked back toward the clearing while talking and not being particularly quiet.

When we reached the couple, they were fully dressed and acting as if they had just been relaxing while taking a break from the trail. We said hello and made small talk for a minute before we headed on. They said they would probably see us in a bit as they were going the same direction.

After another hour we reached the lake and saw no one else was around, so we laid claim a nice spot on the water's edge with a large shade tree that hung out over the water a bit. We were hungry by now and spread out the blanket, poured some wine, and started on the sandwiches.

After eating and a drinking a couple glasses of wine, I felt like a nap would be good, so Marisa moved the food stuff out of the way and snuggled in front of me as we fell asleep.

I was awoken a short time later to the sound of a disagreement and without moving, opened my eyes and watched the couple from earlier arguing about something. They were too far away to make out what was being said, but I watched as he stormed off down the trail and she stayed sitting on the bank with her knees pulled up to her chin watching the sun glint off the water, obviously upset.

Although she was not looking our direction, she could easily see us if she looked our way. I could tell Marisa was also awake and had been staying still as I had been, so I whispered in her ear.

"I'm still turned on from watching them in the clearing and I think we should return the favor and let her watch us have sex. Knowing that someone is watching us adds even more excitement. Pretend we don't see her and let's see what she does."

"Okay," she said after a brief hesitation and turned to face me as we lay on the blanket.

We began to kiss and run our hands over each other, not being noisy, but not trying to be quiet either. I unbuttoned her sun dress and pulled it off her body. Marisa had not worn a bra, so she was only in her panties.

She pulled my shirt over my head and undid my belt and zipper. After she pulled my pants and boxers off, she wrapped her hand around my erection and stroked it.

"My god, you really are turned on. You are hard as steel right now," she pointed out.

She lowered her face to mine so she could kiss me again. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the young woman had indeed noticed and was watching us rather openly. Her hand had gone between her legs and she was rubbing herself.

I decided to let her know I saw her and looked directly at her, meeting her eyes.

She blushed and hesitated, but didn't stopped touching herself. I crooked my finger toward her in a gesture that she should join us and after a few seconds hesitation she walked toward us.

Marisa had stopped stroking my member, but still held it in her hand. The young woman introduced herself.

"My name is Genny and I don't want to intrude, but I saw the two of you watching me and that creep back in the clearing having sex on the blanket. It was exciting to be secretly watched like that and I have enjoyed watching the two of you, so don't stop because of me," she said while blushing.

"This fine specimen is William and I'm Marisa. It's nice to meet you Genny," Marisa said after apparently deciding not be be shy.

"We really enjoyed watching you earlier as well which is why we are horny right now. You can continue getting off while watching us or...," she left the statement unfinished as she looked at me for permission.

"...Or you could join us," I finished, surprised by this unexpected twist from Marisa who was clearly turned on by this even beyond her own expectation.

"Either way, you should get undressed to make either choice easier and so we can look at you as you watch us," Marisa continued.

She went back to stroking my cock as we watched Genny decide and then begin to remove her clothing.

"I've never had a threesome before, so what do I do?" she said taking a deep breath.

"Well, neither of us has either, so why don't we start by both licking his cock and then just see what happens," Marissa replied.

I was in heaven with two beautiful women, one fair skinned and the other dark, giving me head.

After several agonizingly pleasurable moments of their dual efforts, I saw Genny's lips meet Marisa's as they each licked up the side of my hardon. She seemed to hesitate for the briefest second, then leaned forward to kiss Marisa fully, who seemed hesitant as well but willing to go with the moment.

Their kiss became more sensual as it continued, my erection all but forgotten at this point.

Marisa made the next move by cupping Genny's smaller breasts and kissing down to her nipples, which she sucked in turn until they were both erect. Both women seemed much less hesitant now and Genny was the one that made the next move.

"I've never had sex with a women before. I've masturbated and sucked my fingers afterward so I know what it tastes like, yet I've wondered what it felt like to lick a pussy," she said.

"I know I like having it done to me and like giving blowjobs to men, but is eating a woman just as exciting? If you'll allow it, I'd like to try with you Marisa and you can do the same to me in return if you want," she continued.

"Girlfriend, I will never turn down an opportunity to have someone go down on me," Marisa replied as she lay back on the blanket after I had moved over on the blanket to give her more room.

Genny bit her lip as she hesitated again about what she was doing, but then lay down on the other side of Marisa, embracing and caressing as they resumed their earlier kiss. She moved her lips downward until they were licking and kissing Marisa's breasts, bringing the nipples erect.

"Your breasts are so full and soft and I like how they feel in my hands and mouth. Much different than a man," Genny said.

"It feels different to me as well. Women really understand the female body better than a man. You seem to know exactly what feels good when you do that to me. I'm even wetter now thinking about you will do to my pussy," Marisa replied huskily.

In an effort to direct and accelerate that very thing, Marisa placed her hands on the top of Genny's head, who took the clue and continued kissing down her abdomen and over the panties that she was still wearing. She spread her legs wider to give Genny full access and sighed in contentment.

Genny kissed her pussy though the panties for a minute before reaching up to pull them off. She moved down between Marisa's legs again, but instead of returning to her oral ministrations, she reached out and used her fingers to explore first.

"I've never seen a pussy up close," she said and parted the labia as she extended her tongue to take a first tentative taste then became bolder.

"Oh that feels good," Marisa moaned as she felt fingers slide inside her and slowly go deeper just as Genny applied her entire tongue to the area.

I was watching all of this with amazement. I had never expected this to happen, but I was not about to be left out of the action.

I had taken over kissing Marisa's breasts as Genny moved lower, but now I wanted more, so positioned myself behind Genny and used the tip of my cock to tease her pussy. She paused and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Yes...," was all she said before returning her attention to Marisa.

I thrust forward and buried myself as far as I could before slowly pulling out and repeating the process over and over as Marisa watched me fuck this other woman that was eating her. It wasn't long before both women orgasmed, but I resisted the urge for now.

I sat back as Genny moved back up and draped herself fully on Marisa' body, their breasts crushed between them. She passionately kissed her, letting Marisa share the juices that coated her lips and face.

"Thank you for letting me do that to you. It was very different from giving oral sex to a man, but I've decided that I like it just as much. I obviously have no experience, but hope it was good enough that you enjoyed my first effort," she said.

"My God, Genny, that was amazing! No offense William because I've really enjoyed your oral attention these two days, but only another woman knows the female body well enough to make me feel as good as this felt," she responded.

"It was exactly what I would do to myself I could. I wasn't sure before, but now I think I'd like to try it as well. Would you mind?" Marisa asked.

I felt myself getting even harder than I already had been.

"You make it sound so pleasurable that I'd be a fool to pass this up," Genny responded with a grin.

"Any chance you'd use your oral skills on me at the same time?" I asked Genny and she slowly circled her lips with her tongue in response.

Genny turned around until she straddling Marisa's face below her and then lowered her hips until her pussy was in easy reach. I gave them a few minutes to enjoy the reciprocal feelings of a few minutes ago as I watched, then moved around so I kneel between Marisa' legs.

I pulled Genny down until she was on all fours in front of me at which point she took me in her mouth greedily. I moved one hand down and began fingering Marisa and played with Genny's breasts and nipples with the other.

After a short time, I lifted Genny's face up gently until she was now sitting on Marisa's face again and moved my cock down and inserted it into Marisa's pussy.

"Oh William...," was all I could make out from Marisa before Genny's moans drowned out everything else.

"Marisa, as long I'm trying new things today, I've never been fucked in the ass before and right now feels like the perfect time to change that. Would you have a problem if William did that to me? I'll eat you at the same time so you won't be left out," Genny panted.

"What are we waiting for? I need to orgasm again and I'd enjoy watching," she replied.

As Genny lowered her face between Marisa's legs, I got behind Genny and inserted my finger in her pussy to get it wet and fingered her hole to loosen it as I fucked her pussy to get my erection wet as well. I pulled out from both orifices after I felt her sphincter relax and positioned my cock on her rosebud, gently pushing in until the head was completely inserted.

Marisa lifted her head so she could licked Genny's clit to help distract her and I was able to go deeper. After taking a minute for her muscles to finish relaxing, I was able to move in and out more easily and set up a steady rhythm that we both liked.

All of us were breathing hard and making noises of pleasure as we approached orgasm. Marisa was the first to cum with a scream and her flowing juices triggered Genny, whose her juices dripped into Marisa's mouth.