The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now!" Genny cried out and I rammed my cock deep in her ass and let loose my own load at last.

We all collapsed on the blanket and traded kisses and caresses for several minutes, each of us sharing what this experience had felt like and how good it had been. All of us were surprised that it had happened this way, but none of us had any regrets and felt closer to each other because of the intimacy we had shared together.

"Let's go take a swim in the lake to freshen up and cool off," I suggested and we splashed around for several minutes before stretching out on the blanket again until we had dried off in the warm air.

Unbeknownst to us, Genny's friend had come back to apologize to her and had been watching us almost from the beginning, but he stayed hidden. After we were dressed, he waited another 5 minutes, then walked toward us as if he had just arrived, much like we had done unbeknownst to him earlier that morning.

He quietly apologized to Genny for his behavior and she finally relented, perhaps because she felt so relaxed from her recent orgasmic bliss.

"Go grab my bag and I'll meet you over there in a minute after I say goodbye to my new friends," she said to him.

"When I awoke this morning, I had no idea today was one I'll remember for the rest of my life. Thank you both for this experience. It was fantastic and made sex more exciting again. One of these days, I might tell him about it and maybe try a threesome again, this time with one his buddies from work to see how that feels!" she said after he was out of earshot.

She gave each of us a very passionate kiss and tight hug before heading down the trail toward her friend, a skip in her step and a smile on her face that had not been there when we met.

While giving Genny and her friend a few minutes to start down the trail ahead of us, we sat under the tree and stared out at the calm surface of the lake. Marisa seemed lost in her thoughts, which didn't surprise me because mine were still swirling from this unplanned encounter with Genny as well.

"What are you thinking?" I finally asked.

"I've decided there is something almost magical about the Resort. I arrived feeling uncertain about my life and wondered if I would ever feel comfortable in a relationship again, not to mention worried that I might not find someone that was interested in me," she replied.

"I share that concern too," I said.

"The past couple of days have started to upend my assumptions though, which I blame on you. Not only have you helped me feel nurtured and comfortable with intimacy again, but also willing to explore parts of my sexuality that I would have outright rejected before. Yet here at the Resort, my barriers have started to fall and I'm feeling happy about it," she said with a smile.

"What are you thinking?" she then asked in return.

"A lot of the same things as you it seems. I like that here at the Resort there is the freedom to take chances and I think these temporary relationships work because all the guests are willing to take these risks and see what works and what doesn't for them. This place is about self-exploration and discovery and our time together makes that possible," I said.

"The sex is just the icing on the cake," I added and chuckled before leaning over to give her a deep kiss.

We finally repacked the blanket and food containers and walked hand in hand slowly toward the resort. It was mid afternoon as we entered the lobby.

"Marisa, would you mind returning the backpack to the front desk and wait for me over by the fountain? There are a couple of things for later I'd like to get from the store over there, but I want it to be a surprise," I asked while pointing to the dress and lingerie store.

"I might be a few minutes finding exactly what I'm looking for, but I'll definitely be back for you," I said with a grin.

She blushed and walked toward the front desk with the bag. I walked into the dress shoppe and a female clerk with Allison on her name badge approached with a smile on her face.

"May I help you find something?" she asked.

"Please! I'm a little lost," I replied.

"Let me guess, you would like some advice on what to get for that dark skinned beauty I saw you with in the lobby a moment ago?" she grinned.

"Thank you," I said letting out the breath I hadn't realized I had been holding.

"I would like to find a dress that will make the eyes of every male at dinner and on the dance floor tonight focus on her instead instead of their own companion. If it caused a couple of them to get slapped because of it, that just might make my night," I said.

"I think I can help with that," Allison said with a gleeful laugh as she led me to a rack on one of the walls.

She clearly knew what she was looking for because within five minutes she had picked one out.

"This one will be perfect on her and meets your criteria nicely," she exclaimed.

"Uhm, there is something else I could use your advice with given that you are a woman," I said nervously.

She arched her eyebrow at me and gave me a mischievous grin.

"Let me guess again, you would like a pleasure toy to make the evening more enjoyable for her in hopes that she will want to thank you in a memorable way?" she inquired.

Relieved that she was so good at reading my mind, I just nodded as she led me to a different section closer to the back of the store.

"If you are looking at something primarily for her, there are vibrators and dildos that are good at stimulating as part of your time together or on her own, but...," she paused and looked me in the eye, "I have a suggestion you might like even more."

"Sure, what did you have in mind?" I asked.

Instead of picking an item from the shelf, Allison lifted the front of her dress, exposing her naked and hairless pussy.

She reached a hand down and tugged on a looped string that was hanging from her vagina, causing it to lengthen as it came out. Attached to the string were two metal balls that she had inserted and been wearing as she worked. She laughed at the look on my face and held them in her now wet hand for me to examine.

"These are known as ben wa balls and you've now seen where they go, but let me tell you how they work. Inside each ball is another smaller ball that rolls around every time there is movement," she explained.

She shook her hand slightly and I could hear what she described.

"Wearing them adds some stimulation on its own and teaches good vaginal muscle control during sex over time, but when I sit down and rock in my seat, the movement of the inner ball adds even more stimulation," she said.

"A woman can be wearing these and orgasm while doing ordinary things and no one around her will know. I find using them quite pleasurable and I'm sure your partner will also, especially at first because the sensations are so new and erotic," she smiled.

Lifting her dress again, I watched as she inserted one, then the other back in her vagina, then inserted a finger to make sure they were properly placed. Looking me in the eyes, she brought her wet finger to her mouth and slowly licked it clean.

"Anything else you want help with?" she asked.

"No..., I mean yes. I'll take your suggestions on the dress and toy," I stammered after being caught momentarily off balance by her blatant sexuality.

"Good, but wait here for another moment. If you'll take one more suggestion, I'll pick out some nice undergarments to go with the dress that will make your eyes pop out, but I'll put them in the garment bag so you won't see them until the big reveal when the dress comes off later. Trust me, you don't want to peek ahead of time," she said with a wicked grin.

She had the items rung up and packaged when I reached the counter a couple of minutes later.

"Thank you for everything you've shown me," I said with a grin as I signed the receipt that would add it to my room charge.

"I'd love to hear how it goes tonight if you ever want to stop by and share details," she said.

"Plus, I have other things that I'd be only too happy to demonstrate if you want to come back," licking her lips seductively.

"I will definitely give that a great deal of thought," I replied as I winked and walked out of the store toward Marisa waiting at the fountain.

Marisa beamed at me as I approached and eyed the garment bag over my shoulder.

"Find what you were looking for?" she asked curiously.

"I did indeed. The clerk was very helpful or I would probably still be lost in there trying to decide. I've decided that I want to take you to the formal restaurant tonight and then dancing afterward. Shall we get ready?" I asked and led her toward my room.

"Please go into the bathroom, undress, and run some warm water in the sink and then sit on the counter by the sink," I said after we entered and shut the door.

"Oh I almost forgot, after you've done what I asked, please put this on," I said as I handed her a blindfold before she turned to go.

Her mouth dropped open and she looked mildly concerned, but she saw the grin on my face and the concern changed into intrigue.

When she called out that she was ready, I entered and asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, but I admit I'm a little nervous with the blindfold," she said.

"You will be safe with me, but I want you to experience what happens without seeing it, just focus on what it feels like instead. Please lean back against the mirror and spread you legs for me," I said.

I took a washcloth and soaked it in the sink of warm water and used some soap to make a good lather. She heard what I was doing but had no idea what it was about, so gasped as I placed the warm material on her pubic hair and rubbed in the soap.

Next, I reached into my shaving kit and took out my straight razor.

"Marisa, it is very important that you not flinch," I said.

She bit her lip, but nodded.

Using a razor like this everyday, I was quite proficient so as long as she didn't move unexpectedly there would be no problem. She felt the metal touch her skin and she gasped again, but was careful not to move as instructed.

As I began to shave away her pubic hair, she relaxed now that she understood what I was doing.

"That feels weird, but kind of erotic at the same time," she said.

When I touched her pussy lips to keep them out of the way as I worked, it was obvious this was turning her on as she was dripping juices. I finished and washed the soap and remaining hair away.

"Tell me if this feels different now," I said while leaving her blindfolded.

I leaned down to lick and kiss her freshly shaven pubic area, occasional giving her pussy some attention as well for a couple of minutes as she moaned.

"Yes, that feels so much more sensitive and I like it!" she exclaimed.

I drew a warm bath and put in some fragrant bath oil to make it bubble. I then stripped and took her hand, helping her off the sink counter and carefully leading her so she could step into the bath and sit toward the front.

I got in and sat down behind her. I began to rub the bubbles over her back and caressed her all over. I never lingering in sensitive areas, but teased her as she squirmed with anticipation of what I might do next to her body.

"This feels luxurious William. If I wasn't so curious about what you have in the garment bag, I'd probably just stay here and have you bathe me all night long," she sighed contentedly after a while.

"The garment bag is hanging on the bathroom door and what it contains is for you to wear tonight," I said as I stepped out of the bath.

"When you hear the door shut, you may take off your blindfold and prepare for the evening. There is an outfit I want to see you in and a little toy that I want you to use as well. If it's not obvious, there are instructions on the package. I'm going to dress in the other room. There is no rush, so take whatever time you need," I said.

She came out 20 minutes later and did indeed look drop dead gorgeous in the dress Allison had picked out. Marisa was a wearing a pair of black boots that I don't remember talking about in the store, which made me wonder what else was hiding underneath the dress and realized that Allison was right and that this surprise was for me as well.

"Damn that girl was good at her job!" I thought.

"You are absolutely an angel in that dress Marisa. Every man in the room is going to have a difficult time keeping their eyes off of you tonight, which is exactly what I want," I said.

"As long as your eyes are on me all night as well," she said.

"That will not be a problem," I promised.

"Did you have any trouble with the toy?" I asked.

"No, It feels nice, but I'm not sure what it does," she replied.

"You'll see as we walk to dinner. Shall we go?" I asked as I held out my arm for her to take.

Marisa gasped as she discovered walking down the path to the restaurant what the ben wa balls in her vagina did to her.

"Oh my god, that feels so good, but I don't know how much of this I can take," she said.

"You'll have to let nature take its course this evening and feel free to orgasm as needed. I look forward to watching you all night when it happens," I teased.

"You are deliciously cruel," she teased back.

Dinner was clearly a struggle as she bit back her moans, but I saw her inconspicuously rocking her hips back and forth in her chair despite the fact that she was clearly the most beautiful woman in the room and drew many admiring looks from the other guests. I saw one woman watch Marisa for a moment and smile, then meet my eyes and wink, giving me a knowing look before returning to her own meal.

I don't think either one of us even cared what we were eating. Dancing at the club with Marisa afterward was a little easier for her because the music was loud and she did not have to hide her movements. This gave her the chance to react to her stimulation more openly and I watched her moan and cry out as she gyrated and orgasmed a couple of times.

After an hour of dancing, I relented and took her back to my room.

"How does your pussy feel?" I asked.

"Like it's on fire. Between the balls and all the air currents on my shaved crotch, I am still overstimulated and horny as hell despite a few orgasms already this evening," she replied.

"Well I've been carrying around a raging hardon ever since seeing you step out of the bathroom in that dress and have a solution to both of our problems, but you're going to have to trust me again," I said.

I do," she replied.

"Then come here and kiss me," I said in return.

"I want to etch how you look right now in my mind forever," I said after a couple of minutes as I stepped back and walked slowly around her.

I took in every detail as she blushed from my attention on her body. I kissed her again as I reached behind her and slowly unzipped the dress, which fell to the floor in a puddle of silk at her feet. I stepped back again and gaped.

She was wearing a demi cup bra of scarlet that supported her but left her nipples and the top of her breasts exposed. I had noticed her nipples poke through the silk of her dress at times when the ben wa balls were having an effect on her. She wore a matching garter belt and fish net stockings, but no panties. The ensemble was completed by the black leather boots that I now saw came up to her mid thigh.

"You are as sexy as hell and there were many jealous men tonight that would give much to see what I'm looking at and do what we are about to do. You just radiate sex and incite lust, especially mine!" I told her.

"Please go lay on the bed because I am so ready for what's next," I said.

Marisa did as asked and I came to the side of the bed.

"Give me your hand," I directed.

I kissed her fingers and then moved her hand up near the headboard and revealed a strap from under the pillow I had placed earlier while she was still in the bathroom getting ready. I placed the loop around her wrist and tightened it.

I repeated the process with her other hand which was secured over her head as well. I told her to spread her legs wide and I secured her ankles with a strap I took from under the bed.

"Now for the last part," I said and retrieved the blindfold from the bathroom, placing it over her eyes.

"You are mine to do with as I please tonight and I plan to take full advantage of your body as I ravish you," I whispered in her ear and watched as she shivered with anticipation.

I undressed and climbed on the bed until was over her in a 69 position, but opposite from this morning. I bent my head and blew air on her exposed pussy and teased her with the tip of my tongue as she squirmed under my teasing.

Using my teeth, I grabbed the string of the ben wa balls and slowly pulled them out. Marisa practically screamed with pleasure as they came out and was panting by the time I finished.

I lowered my hips until the tip of my erection touched her lips and she eagerly tried to take more into her mouth, but I kept it just at her lips as she licked and kissed me. I returned to teasing her pussy with small licks and kisses while she moaned.

"I want more, I don't want to wait. I want to use my hands to touch you and it's maddening that I can only have what you give me," she said.

"Fuck my mouth, my pussy, I don't care, just give it to me! You liked fucking Genny in the ass and you can do that to me if you just stop teasing me!" she exclaimed.

Hearing her offer all of herself to me had the effect she wanted and I began to use my whole mouth on her pussy and she trembled with pleasure. I lowered my hips more and pushed my cock deep in her mouth to the back of her throat. She gagged and I pulled back out.

"Don't stop, I want all of you in my mouth," she said.

I kept pumping while working on her pussy. She suddenly came and squirted her juices all over the bed. I moved off her and turned around so I was between her legs.

"Please fuck me, I need your dick inside me," she said which is exactly what I planned to do, but not how she expected.

I reached inside the bedside table and pulled out a dildo and began rubbing it all around the outside of her entrance for several minutes as she squirmed. After I felt she had enough teasing, I pushed it inside her and moved it back and forth.

"That's not you. I want you inside me," she said.

I loosened the straps holding her legs and flipped her over then helped her get on her knees, but her arms were still tied to the headboard. I removed the dildo and replaced it with my hardon and resumed pumping her pussy.

"Yes, that what I want!" she exclaimed breathlessly as I took a moment to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples.

"Did you like the feeling of your dick in Genny's ass? She must have liked it because she was really eating me out while you did. Now I want to know what that feels like. Please do that to me William. Ravish me liked you said you would. All of me is yours tonight," she moaned loudly.

I pulled out her vagina for a minute to replaced it with my finger while leaning down and tonguing her rosebud as I had done yesterday morning. I sat back and pushed my wet finger against her asshole.

"Relax and let me in," I said and I felt my finger slide in to the first knuckle.

I didn't move for a moment to let her adjust and then I pushed in further, slowly until my entire middle finger was buried. I rotated it a couple of times to keep her muscles loose, the removed it completely.

"I want you to take a moment and picture what I'm seeing. Your dripping shaved pussy, your beautiful ass up in the air inviting me to enter, my dick so hard it's sticking straight out and pointed at your rosebud, and you strapped to the bed and unable to stop me from taking what I want. And believe me, I want this," I whispered in her ear as I leaned over her.

"Take me now...please," she said.

I adjusted my position and pushed the head of my cock into her ass. As before, I gave her time to adjust as I pushed deeper and was finally buried to the hilt.