The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I feel so full," she said.

I began to fuck her slowly but gained speed as she loosened further. I reached down and grabbed the dildo and inserted it in her vagina and turned on the vibrate mode.

Marisa screamed as she bucked against my cock to drive it deep as she came hard. The combination of her muscles squeezing me and the vibrations from the dildo traveling through the wall separating her pussy pushed me past the limit.

"Here it comes baby, I'm gonna pump my load in your ass," I exclaimed.

I think that was the longest ejaculation I had ever experienced and I fucked her all the way through it.

I pulled out and removed the dildo before flipping Marisa onto her back again. Leaving her hands bound, I stretched out on top her with my weight on my elbows. I took her face in my hands and kissed her passionately for several minutes. I finally removed the blindfold and undid her wrists, collapsing on the bed beside her.

"That was incredible. You are a beautiful, lusty woman and I have enjoyed every moment we have been together these past two days. Thank you for being what I needed right now in my life," I told her softly.

"I feel the same way," she replied.

She snuggled into my chest and before long we fell asleep.

I was awoken during the night by an unexpected feeling and I couldn't place it at first, thinking it might just be a dream. My cock was warm and wet and in the dim light of the moon coming through the window I saw a form move lower in the bed.

Marisa felt me stir and said from beneath the covers, "Shh, just go back to sleep," and returned to sucking my cock.

I focused on how good this felt and just let it happen. After a few enjoyable minutes, I came in her mouth and drifted back to sleep. When I awoke in the morning, I was alone in the bed but there was a hand written note on her pillow:

Thank you for two wonderful days William. I feel like a new person and more alive than I have been in years. The sex was fantastic and I felt safe enough with you to try things I might not have ever done otherwise. But most of all, I want to thank for being a caring, giving person that saw me, not just my body, and treated me with respect in all that we did together.

Love, Marisa