The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women were each attractive in different ways accounting for hair style and physical proportions. The other players also appeared to be using this time to assess each of us as well, with some glances lingering longer and more openly on particular players that attracted them.

No one at the table appeared nervous, which was not surprising as they knew what they had signed up for, but I'm not sure any of us had expected the variability and uncertainty of the betting process. This was going to be an interesting 2-3 hours I thought to myself.

"Shall we begin?" Camilla asked.

She was in her late 30's I guessed and carried herself with an air of one who is used to being in charge, but didn't come across as pretentious or bossy. She was dressed in nice clothes that accented her figure well and her auburn hair was straight and hung down to the top swelling of her breasts.

"This is five card draw, so I'll exchange any cards you wish to discard in turn,"" she said and dealt until each player had their five cards.

As we were all still fully clothed, there was no need to roll our dice yet. My hand was mediocre and I did not get the triple or two pair I had thought was my best chance at a win. Daniel won and rolled the number die and Logan was chosen to remove something. He was only too eager to remove his T-shirt, likely thinking that the women would be as attracted to his body as he seemed to be.

The deal was mine next but being dealer didn't help my chances at winning unfortunately. The woman across from me named Madison had the best hand and it was Camilla that had to remove something.

I had expected her to follow the usual pattern and remove clothing from the top down, but she stood up and unbuttoned her pants, taking her time removing them before sitting back down. This WAS going to be interesting I thought again.

The deal moved to the woman on my left, Evelyn. She was probably 5'2" with black curly hair that came to just below her ears. She had a slim figure for a lady who I guessed was in her mid forties, but had moderate sized breasts, which I suspected had been enhanced. I found her eyes captivating, especially as they seemed to smile when her mouth did.

I actually won this hand and it turned out to be the Evelyn's turn to remove something. She removed her blouse and had six male eyes watching every button being unfastened, which she seemed to relish. I thought I caught Madison across from me being attentive as well.

Logan dealt next and he won his own deal. My number was rolled and I took off my shirt without fanfare.

Madison dealt next. She was the youngest player at the table, probably in her early twenties. She had blond hair that came to her mid back which she had in one long braid. She was average height and seemed to have put on several pounds that she carried uncomfortably, which suggested to me the weight gain was a recent event.

If I had to guess, the past several months leading up to her presumably recent divorce had not been easy for her. Everyone copes in different ways I reminded myself. Nevertheless, Madison was attractive and I was looking forward to seeing more of her as the game progressed.

It took two more turns to happen, but she lost and took off her pullover blouse. I was happy to be sitting across from her so it wouldn't send creepy vibes when I looked at her chest frequently.

After several more hands, there seemed to be an unspoken consensus to pick up the pace and the turnaround time between deals was shortening and the process of choosing our best cards was also happening more quickly. It was clear that as the clothes were coming off, the level of pheromones in the room was rising. I'm sure I wasn't the only one interested in getting to the dice portion of the game!

Daniel was the first of us to lose all his clothing. Most of the rest of us had very little left and there was a lot of flesh on display. It surprised no one that Daniel had an erection as he removed his boxers, mainly because it had been obvious even before he removed them. We other two males were in no better shape as our erections were barely concealed as well.

Camilla had followed the same pattern each time she lost and had removed her clothing from the bottom up, having just removed her shirt in the last round while leaving her bra as all she had left.

Evelyn was the first player to be selected by the winner that had to follow though on a bid as all her clothing was gone two rounds ago. Her bid had been kiss, mouth, get and the winner was me. I turned toward her and brought our faces together. Our lips met and I found her quite receptive to paying her bid as the loser. She placed her palm on my face as her tongue tangled with mine. The minute seemed too short and my mind struggled to concentrate again as we played the next hand.

The next hour involved a variety of touching and tasting in multiple pairings, leaving all of us excited for brief periods of time, yet wholly unsatisfied because there was much more observation than participation for each of us as individuals; not that watching was unpleasant, but the urge to touch myself while watching was very strong in some cases and that seemed to be an unspoken no-no.

As expected, the randomness of the selected loser each hand led to some titillating combinations, especially same sex pairings, but everyone took it in stride when either giving or getting. After an hour of play, Evelyn was in the lead with 15 wins, I was second with 13, while the others hadn't broken 10 yet.

The deal had come full circle back to Camilla once again, but before dealing the next hand she made a proposal to the table.

"There are likely only a few hands left and let's be honest, we are all horny and a little frustrated to be doing more watching than participating, so I make a motion that the winner of the hand roll the number die twice and each of the losers selected has to perform their bid with the winner, simultaneously if possible, otherwise in sequence," she said.

There was rapid agreement and the sexual tension in the air grew considerably.

I won that round and the die selected Logan to give me a blowjob while I licked Camilla's pussy as her bid had directed. The rounds continued with several more exciting combinations as they now involved three people, but the most exciting of the game was the last hand.

Evelyn had won the hand which put her at 20 wins and the game was now over. Her die rolls selected both Camilla and Madison, who had each rolled mouth and genitals, with Madison to give and Camilla to get.

Evelyn whispered in each of their ears and they both nodded their heads yes. We males watched as the women, instead of following through on their bids the way we expected, each lay on their side in a triangle formation, which allowed them to lick one of the others while also having their own pussy licked.

Apparently they had decided to change the plan even more because they kept going after the sand timer had stopped. After three minutes, each of their efforts became almost frantic and several seconds later they each orgasmed almost simultaneously.

I had unconsciously started stroking myself while watching this very erotic scene, but when I realized what I was doing decided that if the women could bend the rules, so could I. Logan and Daniel apparently had the same thought and we all stood over the women and shot our loads on their writhing bodies as they climaxed.

Evelyn as overall winner decided to choose Daniel and I chose Madison as the second place winner with 19 wins. Camilla and Logan paired up and seemed happy about the outcome. We all cleaned up a little, dressed, then left as couples to spend the remainder of the day together.

"So Madison, what do you think about spending the time before dinner on a horseback ride to the waterfall on the south side of the mountain?" I asked after we separated from the other two couples.

"Really? Can we? That sounds exactly like something couples should do on a tropical paradise. Let's do it," she said enthusiastically.

It was not long before we were seated in our saddles with the map the stablehand had provided us. The first part of the trail involved following the coast so we rode on the beach and in the surf, sometimes racing for short stretches when there was enough even ground and distance to get up to speed.

We eventually saw the waterfall coming down the mountain about halfway up the side. There was a path that led through the trees which matched what was on the map, so we turned inland and followed it upward.

The trail was easy, but we went slowly to enjoy the scenery along the way. We could hear the sound of the water after 15 minutes, but it took another 10 minutes before we reached the large pool of water at the base of the waterfall.

"This is beautiful William. Thank you for suggesting it," Madison said.

"Come on, let's stay for a while and cool off in the water," I offered in response as I dismounted.

I tied the horses to a nearby tree and stripped off my clothes before jumping in and making a big splash.

"That is much colder than I expected, but refreshing," I exclaimed as I came up sputtering.

"Serves you right for not checking first, William. I used to go to the pool early in the morning to swim laps for exercise. I doubt the water here is nearly as cold as what I'm used to, but here I come anyway," she giggled.

She quickly stripped and joined me as I treaded water away from shore. She also came up sputtering, but not as bothered by the cold temperature as I had been.

"I wonder if there is a way behind the waterfall," she said and swam that direction.

Watching her reminded me of that time swimming out to the diving platform with Tiffany all those years ago. The view of her swimming body was just as exciting and my own body reacted the same way as it had then as well.

I realized that Madison was close to the same age as Tiffany had been back then and I felt an elicit thrill go through me at having this beautiful young creature with me when I was nearly twice her age. I had already seen Madison naked and involved in various sexual acts during the poker game, but here she seemed more innocent and youthful.

"I found a ledge," Madison called and I swam through the falling water to join her on the other side.

After brushing the water from my eyes, I saw that she was sitting on the edge of a rock shelf just barely above the surface of the pool with her legs still dangling in the water. The innocence I had projected on her just a couple of minutes ago in my thoughts was gone and replaced with a promiscuous look that was easy to interpret.

"Kiss me William," she said as she spread her legs.

I swam closer until I was floating in the water between her legs and grabbed the shelf with my hands for support as I began kissing my way up her thigh.

"Riding that horse all the way here kept rubbing my pussy against the saddle and I am so horny," Madison sighed as my lips reached her mound and I stroked my tongue up and down.

She ran her fingers through my hair and gasped as I teased and licked her to orgasm a short time later.

"Better now?" I asked.

"Hmm yes, but I may have the same problem after riding back to the stable, so can I request your assistance again later?" she asked with a grin.

"I have some other remedies that you might like as well and it would be my pleasure to help in your hour of need fair lady," I replied in a galant tone.

She laughed and pushed my head down into the water and dove over my back out into the pool. We splashed and played for a few more minutes before getting out and letting the sun dry us.

The ride back to the Resort was pleasant but the horses seemed more eager than we were to return. Madison was subdued and appeared lost in thought most of the trip, so I was quiet to give her the emotional space she apparently needed. As we approached the stable she seemed to break the spell and her vibrant mood returned.

"Thank you William, not just for the trip to the waterfall, but for reading my mind on the way back and giving me time to think about some things I needed to sort out," she said as she gave me a brief kiss.

"One of those things is that I really like you and feel I can share something deeply personal with you later because now I know you are a good man and will not be selfish or take advantage of me when I am emotionally vulnerable in those moments," she added.

"Come on, I want you to take me to dinner and then dancing later," she said before I could reply and pulled me toward the Resort main building after grabbing my hand.

She talked animatedly during dinner about books she enjoyed and some of the places she had travelled. She wanted to know what it was like to be an investment banker and handle so much money everyday.

"It is really boring because it's just numbers in a computer program and my eyes always feel tired when I return home after staring at a screen all day. You stop paying attention to the fact that the numbers are money after a while, so it's not that exciting to be honest," I said with a laugh.

The sun had completely set by this time and we walked toward the dance club shortly after 10pm. I was perplexed upon seeing the sign at the door announcing tonight's theme, Black Light Bodies.

Upon entering, staff directed us to one of the several curtained booths that had been temporarily set up outside the main hall doors. We stepped inside a booth and the theme suddenly made sense.

There were bags for our clothes and a table with a variety of jars of bright, neon colored body paint. Madison giggled excitedly and began to strip. I was less enthusiastic, but still intrigued, so I took off my clothes as well and put them in the bag with hers.

"Make me glow," she said and stood in front of me with her arms and legs spread.

I freely admit that I've never had any skill with artistic endeavors, but I loved working on this particular canvas and took to the task at hand, literally. I enjoyed touching her body and seeing the trails my fingers and hands left behind, reminding us both of the landscape I had claimed.

It felt very sensual at a primal level. She took her time with my body as well and seemed to enjoy touching me as much as she had being touched. By the time we had finished, I thought we looked quite the pair. We left our bag of clothes to store with one of the staff and headed through the door into the dance area.

The only lighting was of course from black lights and the scene was a cacophony of colors in motion. The music was loud and rhythmic as dozens of naked bodies with details partially obscured by paint moved together around the dance floor.

The effect was mesmerizing and erotic with recognizable shapes distorted by random patterns that offered suggestions of what lay underneath without allowing the open nakedness to be observed.

"Much like sexy undergarments and lingerie," I thought.

It was very stimulating and distracting at the same time. As soon as I tried to concentrate on one glimpse of a nearby body part, it moved away in the dance and another moved into my line of sight to seduce my concentration away.

We moved onto the dance floor and began to move to the music. Given my age, I wasn't very graceful with the newer dance moves, so I did my best to mimic what I saw around me. To the DJ's credit, some of the music was slower and there were opportunities to hold Madison as we danced.

We each danced with others on the floor at times and I was torn between watching Madison with other men (and occasionally women) and exploring the unfamiliar landscape of the new woman in front of me.

The whole experience was electrifying and frankly overstimulating after a while, so I told Madison I needed a break and a drink. She wanted to keep dancing, so I went to the bar by myself after telling her where I'd be when she was ready to join me.

I was pleasantly surprised when the bartender turned out to be Natalie my tour guide from the first day.

"You look like you're having fun. What can I get you to drink?" she asked.

Rum and coke," I replied.

She brought it over and asked with a gleam in her eye, "Anything else I can offer you?"

I looked at her fully clothed body which glowed from the white blouse she was wearing and remembered how delicious our sex had been, my first in some time.

"You don't know how tempting that offer is and as much as I'd love to ravish you right here on the counter in front of everyone, I have a date tonight. Maybe another time?"" I said with a wistful sigh.

"That's one of the things I like about you William, you always know how to compliment a woman and make her feel appreciated," she laughed delightedly and leaned in closer to steal a kiss.

"I guess I forgot to tell you the other day about the checkout procedure. I'll definitely be seeing more of you later," she said conspiratorially and left me to fill more drink orders along the bar.

I watched as she wiggled her ass at me as she walked away, looking over her shoulder to make sure I was watching and blowing me another kiss.

"What was that about?" Madison asked walking up behind me and watching Natalie flirt with me.

"She was my welcome guide when I arrived," I said and smiled.

"God, I'm so horny right now from all the bodies and now a little jealous as well, so I want to hear that story. Let's grab our stuff and go back to my room for the rest of the night. I'll tell you my story in the room, but tell me your story as we walk back," Madison said with a giggle.

After a quick shower to remove the body paint and dressing again, we walked along the beach toward her bungalow and room. I found it surprisingly easy to tell Madison about my encounters with Natalie. Maybe it was the barrier-free environment of the poker game and naked dancing, which I think played a role in my openness today, but I think I just felt more comfortable about sex after spending a few days at the Resort than I ever have in my life.

Whatever the reason, I found myself telling her about not only about the details of what Natalie and I did, but also how our time that night had started a change in my feelings toward myself and the future.

Madison and I arrived at her room, but she paused before we opened the door and turned to face me.

"I told you earlier that I wanted to share something deeply personal with you tonight. I too came to the Resort feeling lost and uncomfortable with myself and now that you've shared your welcome story, I want to share mine with you even though it will cause me to feel vulnerable in front of you," she said quietly.

"You can trust me," I replied as we used our keys to enter her room.

Madison walked us to the middle of the room and let out a breath before beginning her story.

"Paul was my tour guide on the first day here and his actions that day helped draw me out of the emotional shell I had built to protect myself over the past year. He showed me around the resort grounds and explained what to expect this week. We arrived back to my room and let ourselves in with our keys," she started.

"I told Paul that I was feeling anxious about meeting other men and worried if they would find me attractive. I said that I was uncomfortably aware that I had put on some weight over the past few months from stress eating as my marriage was dissolving around me. There was no reason that I could identify, but I knew I was losing him whatever that reason and eating was how I chose to cope," she said.

"I shared that my husband was only too happy to point this weight change out to me and that he used this as an excuse to avoid sex or spend much time with me. I learned later that he and the neighbor's wife were having an affair and my self-esteem plummeted even further. Paul took me in his arms and held me as I cried after opening myself up this way to a complete stranger," she said.