The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was also touched by her story and instinctively reached out to hold her as he must have done.

"Paul let me cry for a moment in silence then said, 'You truly are beautiful.'"

"I was irritated and thought he was being condescending or worse, just placating me. Before I could say anything to him, his hand tilted my face upward and he kissed me tenderly on the lips," she said.

"Somehow I knew then that he actually meant what he had said and even though I felt more vulnerable at that moment than when my marriage was dissolving, I also felt hope," she said.

"Our kiss grew as my passion and fear surged and I found myself needing sexual release for the first time in quite awhile. I started undressing him and he became like an animal. He began pawing at my body and urgently removing my clothing as well as the remainder of his own," she said and her hands twitched unconsciously at the memory.

"There was no more tenderness or gentle caressing. Paul picked up my naked body and roughly lay me down on the bed," she continued.

"'You are beautiful,' he said again as he climbed over me and forced my legs apart," she said.

"Without any foreplay or preamble, I felt him enter me. I felt him go deep inside me and I reveled in the feeling of savagery and lust he displayed," she said.

"I matched his behavior with my own, thrusting my hips upward as he pounded me with his cock. I had never felt so wanton during sex and my orgasm surprised me with its suddenness and intensity," she said.

"'Take me from behind and make me cum again,' I yelled to him."

"He flipped me over and pulled me up on my knees. He grabbed my hips and pulled them back onto his waiting cock. He continued to impale me on himself and I could feel my next orgasm rising," she said.

"'I can't wait much longer,' he said as he stopped pulling me onto him."

"Before I could protest, I felt him start thrusting into me over and over, jackhammering my pussy as it became a vessel for his need. I felt him drive deep and explode inside my body as my own orgasm blossomed again," she finished.

"Because of Paul that day, I knew I was desirable just as I am and others this week have reaffirmed that belief as well. I don't have to let my ex-husband decide if I am beautiful anymore, but I still have doubts that are hard to shake," she said.

"So William, what do you find desirable about me?" Madison asked.

Before I answered, I knew that this was her vulnerable moment, not the telling of her story as difficult as that might have been. Opening herself up to judgment was what scared her and she was taking a risk by asking me to share my thoughts about her directly.

I gave her a kiss and smiled as I looked her directly in the eyes.

"Physically, I love watching your hips as you walk because you are graceful in your movements. I find your face beautiful, especially the way your nose crinkles when you laugh and smile. Your breasts are perfect if I'm not being too bold. Your personality makes it easy to talk to you and our conversations have been interesting and engaging. You are an enjoyable person and definitely lust-worthy, as I hope I have demonstrated during the day with you," I responded.

"Good answers," she smiled, seeming to regain her confidence after successfully navigating around such frank admissions over the past few minutes.

"Paul gave several heartfelt answers as well when we cuddled and talked after sex, but he apparently finds my ass to be my best feature," she smiled in reply.

"So I ask you: if you could do anything you wanted to my body, what would it be? Show me that I am a person you desire and I'll be yours tonight in any way that satisfies your lust for me," she said.

I held her tighter and kissed her passionately for several minutes and felt the heat between us rise.

"I want you strip for me Madison. Make me hard by showing me your body," I said after finally breaking the kiss.

She stepped back and teased me by slowly removing each piece of clothing yet tantalizing me with only glimpses of her most private areas. When she finally dropped her panties to the floor around her feet, she started gyrating her body in a sexy pole dance as she might if she was at a strip club.

"I love watching you and I'm going to give you proof that you are as sexy as hell," I said moved to the couch.

"Come give me a lap dance. I want you to feel just how hard you have me right now," I said.

She sat in my lap and purred feeling the hardness in my pants as she moved her ass and exposed pussy over my crotch. I could feel her wetness soaking into my pants. I played with her breasts and sucked on her nipples while she ground her crotch into mine.

"Madison, I need you to undress me now and see just how much I want you," I said next.

She slid down to the floor in front of me and once she had removed my pants, took me in her mouth while her hands undid the buttons of my shirt.

"Hmmm, I really am turning you on, aren't I William," she said after coming up for air.

"Are you ready to put this monster inside me in other places?" she asked.

"You are a vixen and believe me, I am going to do that, but I have other plans for your body first. Sit beside me and let me enjoy watching you masturbate," I responded.

As Madison did so, I told her how much it turned me on to see her fingers slide in and of her vagina. She responded by pulling them out and putting them in her mouth while looking me directly in the eyes before returning them between her legs.

"Does that also turn you on? Were you jealous earlier today when Camilla was eating me out and Evelyn was covering my face with her juices? Did you think about that scene while you did the same thing to me at the waterfall?" she asked.

"I had never been with a woman before and it was also the first time anyone has ever used their mouth on me there," she said in a husky voice.

"Does hearing that excite you William?" she asked as she saw my cock twitch and a drop of fluid leak out.

Her fingers were moving more quickly over her clit now. Asking these questions seemed to add to her own excitement as she was trying to turn me on.

"I love that you are watching me do this and that it excites you. I'm going to make myself cum for you William," and she closed her eyes and bit her lip as she climaxed a moment later.

I quickly knelt between her legs and began lashing her with my tongue before she had fully recovered and she squeezed her thighs against my face so that I couldn't move away.

"Mmm, I really do like having someone use their mouth on me," she said.

"Then you're really going to enjoy this," I said after a minute.

I loosened the grip her legs had on my head and pushed them toward her chest, opening her up a little more then moved down until my tongue was circling and probing her sphincter.

"Oh my god! What are you doing to me William?" she asked but didn't try to stop me from continuing.

"I had no idea that could feel so good!" she exclaimed.

"You said to use your body to satisfy my lust in whatever way pleased me, so I'm going to do just that because there is no part of you that isn't sexy," I replied.

After a couple of moments I moved to align my engorged manhood with her pussy.

"I have wanted you since we met at the poker game and now I'm going to fuck you in all three orifices, starting with your delicious pussy, then your virgin ass, and finally your mouth where I'm going to cum down your throat. That's how much I want your beautiful body tonight Madison," I told her.

"Oh yes William please take me everywhere. Do it now," she gasped.

I entered her vagina and she moaned loudly for several moments until she climaxed again.

"Now that you have made my cock wet and slick, I can stick it in your ass next," I said.

"I've never done this either, but I'm ready," she said.

I pulled out and guided the tip of my cock to her rosebud and started pushing inward. She gasped and loosened her sphincter until my cock was able to pass inside her. I moved slowly at first but increased the pace of my strokes while also playing with her pussy and focusing on her engorged clit.

"That feels so different, but good at the same time too," she said.

"I'm getting close," I told her and I pulled out and climbed her body until I was straddling her face.

"I want your cum," she said and opened her lips as I began to fuck her mouth in earnest.

She gagged as I drove deeper but didn't try to stop me.

"Get ready, here it comes," I warned her.

I felt my load rise and erupt from my cock into the back of her mouth and throat in spurt after spurt, which she greedily swallowed.

We stretched out right there on the sofa and I held her in my arms as we regained our breath and slowed our heart rates.

"I needed to feel your lust for me tonight William. There was something very nurturing about giving myself completely over to you, someone I trusted, and watching you be excited about seeing and touching my body, knowing that it was your choice and that it was my body you wanted," Madison finally said.

"Someone watching us might have felt that I was nothing but an object to you, but I know better. You could have made a different choice after poker today, but it was me that you chose. You asked me to act like a slut tonight and it felt good with you, but only because I knew you respected me as a person even as you used my body for gratification," she said.

"For the first time in several years, I feel that I have been wanted for both who I am and what I look like. For that, I truly thank you," she added meaningfully.

I continued to tell her how sexy she was for several more minutes and confirmed that her ex seemed like a right bastard.

"Give me his address so I can send him a thank you card for making you move on with your life so the rest of us get to benefit from being around you and experiencing all the things you have to offer," I said at one point and she snuggled closer and was quiet again for a few minutes.

"You know what sounds good right now?" she asked a few minutes later.

"Name it," I replied enthusiastically.

"I'd love to walk barefoot in the surf with you while holding hands and looking at the stars," she answered.

"I can think of nothing more enjoyable," I said as we quickly showered and dressed.

The ocean water was warm and the air smelled of salt as we walked and shared stories about good times in our lives.

"I feel very comfortable around you. Thank you for allowing me past your barriers Madison. I want you to know that trust and access has worked both ways tonight. I have told you things I had never felt comfortable saying, even to my wife after 23 years of marriage," I said.

Madison turned to me and held me close, planting a tender kiss on my lips, but said nothing.

I felt in that moment that we were connected, not in love or soulmates, but more than just friends or long time acquaintances. We walked for another hour and I asked if she would spend the night with me.

She smiled and agreed so we walked back, but this time to my room. We undressed and snuggled next to each other, content just to be held as we fell asleep.