The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 06

Story Info
How do you cope after a divorce? Here is one man's solution.
9.6k words
4.71
11.8k
9

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Five

I slept restfully that night yet felt a little anxious as I headed to breakfast. I thought fondly of Mei Ling and hoped the rest of her week here went well, but also hoped my own string of good luck so far would continue. I was already signed up for an activity aptly named Naked Poker that would start after lunch, something I didn't think I would have had the courage to do had it not been for my unexpected threesome two days ago.

I was not particularly shy, but the thought of being naked in front of more than one woman at a time had previously made me reluctant, although I admitted to myself that there had not really been any opportunity in the past so it was a moot point. I decided to first try my luck and find some female companionship for the morning before hopefully being lucky at cards.

As I arrived at the restaurant, I looked around and saw the few people there were already paired up so not much luck there I thought. I took a second glance around the room and saw one table I had overlooked which had two females in their early 30s sitting together. Based only on their body language toward each other it did not look like they were in a relationship.

"What the hell, I need the practice approaching women and this is likely what I'd face in a bar singling one woman out from a pair or group," I thought so I approached the table to see what would happen.

"Good morning ladies, I'm William and I was wondering if I might join you both for breakfast," I said pleasantly.

The woman sitting to the right of where I stood did not look happy with my intrusion and the one on my left looked decidedly uncomfortable, but my intuition told me that it more at the other woman's reaction, not my request.

"No thank you William. We don't need any additional company," the first one said with barely disguised venom.

"I am sorry that I intruded, but I hope my faux pas won't spoil the remainder of your day," I said politely, taking my rejection pleasantly on the outside.

I found a table a sufficient distance from them and ordered breakfast. As I waited for my food to arrive, I thought about how difficult it would be on my ego when I returned home and took risks approaching women for dates.

I already knew there were women at work like Heather that would be interested in sexual liaisons, which was just fine with me at least for awhile, but that path was fraught with workplace dramas and potential legal hassles. It was also low hanging fruit.

What worried me most was how I would find dates outside of such familiar environments. There were of course bars, clubs, dating apps, and perhaps getting set up on a blind date by friends occasionally, but I struggled to see this being an easy or fruitful path for me if what I just experienced was any indication. Too bad there wasn't a local version of the Resort in my town.

"Hmm, I might have to talk about that with Mathew when I return home," I thought.

I finished my meal and decided that I would spend the morning out by the pool relaxing and watching what other couples were doing. Maybe I'd pick up some ideas I could use later.

I had been relaxing for about 10 minutes when the silent one of the two women from breakfast approached me looking chagrinned.

"First, I'd like to apologize for my friend this morning. Second, if you allow me to sit down and talk with you, I'll explain the back story to that incident at breakfast and make a peace offering. Oh by the way, my name is Ashley," she said in a rush.

"Good morning again Ashley, please have a seat," I said as I smiled up at her.

Ashley was Latina with long black hair and a gorgeous figure. She was dressed in tight shorts, a cotton top, and sneakers with anklet socks. She tucked some loose hair behind an ear and began her story.

"My friend Donna and I went to high school together and have worked in the same business since graduating. We both married well, but as you can probably guess from our presence here at the Resort, are now divorced," she started.

"We used the same lawyer and she took our philandering vice-presidents of the company husbands to the bank and did quite well for us financially. When the lawyer mentioned the Resort, I was not interested because I was happy to be rid of my husband and that the settlement was substantial, but Donna badgered me until I agreed," she continued.

"I need to get out of here and I don't want to go without you," she complained.

"A little background here will help you understand something about Donna. Her husband was a real jerk, but I think Donna is bisexual and won't admit it even to herself. Because of the way her husband treated her, she is angry at all men, but I think she is subconsciously using that as an excuse to be around women all the time," Ashley said.

"Her reaction to your approach at breakfast had nothing to do with you personally, it was just because you have a penis. She has been that way to every male she has met here, even the tour guide," she said with a look of embarrassment.

"The other reason is that I believe she wants me all to herself. She has latched on to me as the only one who understands what she is going through, but I'm pretty sure she also harbors sexual feelings for me and uses every excuse she can find to keep me near," she said.

"She demonstrated this to me once at a work party a couple of years ago after we had all been drinking way too much wine. I went with her back to her apartment because her husband was out of town and I wanted to make sure she made it there safely. Both of us were three sheets to the wind, so when she suddenly kissed me on the mouth, I was surprised by this behavior and uncertain what to do about it," she said.

"She had never given any indication of feelings toward me before despite all our years as friends and I initially chalked it up to her being drunk. Regardless, my husband had not been very attentive to my sexual needs for some time and I was beginning to suspect he was having an affair, so my guard was down and I went with the moment," she said.

"I had seen her in various states of undress at times through the years, like in the gym locker room at school, while changing clothes together for a work party, etc. and did find her good looking, but I had never thought of her in a directly sexual way. However, that night I needed some release and decided that a little experimentation wouldn't hurt, so why not," she confessed sheepishly.

"I returned her kiss and we began undressing each other. We stumbled into the bedroom and fell on the bed, our hands roaming each other's bodies everywhere they could reach as we kissed fervently. It felt very different from touching a man: the soft curves, hairlessness, the feeling of being caressed instead of pawed, and of course fingering a pussy different than my own, among other things," she said.

"We each found the release we needed that night and I'll be honest that I've relived that memory many times and it still excites me, but I know she wants me to fall in love with her. I'm sure that was why she insisted I come with her to the Resort in hopes that my divorce would leave me as dependent as she is right now. I feel badly for her, but I need a man to gratify my sexual needs," she admitted.

"Wow, that certainly explains the back story...," I started to respond but before I could continue Ashley interrupted.

"Which brings me to the peace offering William. Donna's constant need for my company and attention has not made my stay here very...productive...shall we say. I was flattered by your attention this morning. Most other men have not been bold enough to approach because of the negative vibes Donna has been giving off and I believe other men think we are a lesbian couple because we are always together, which is perhaps the impression she is trying to send," Ashley said.

"You were very gracious when confronted by her rudeness and I liked you even more as a result. I saw you leave after breakfast and walk toward the pool, so I quickly came up with a plan," she continued.

"I told Donna that I wanted to take one of the small catamarans out this morning, knowing that she would not want to come with me because she gets motion sickness quite easily. I've sailed all my life and she knew it was something I enjoyed, so she relented without too much argument, but was clearly unhappy that I wanted to do something without her," she said.

"I raced out here hoping to find you and now I have. To put it bluntly, I have not been with a man in some time and Donna keeps cockblocking me at every turn. I'm horny and frustrated. My peace offering is this: I want your cock. I don't have more than a couple of hours, but come sailing with me and you can enjoy my body out on the ocean far from prying eyes," she said and looked at me expectantly.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea. Lead on captain!" I said as I looked back at her and made a show of looking up and down her body in a very suggestive manner.

Ashley almost ran to the dock and talked to the staff in charge of the boats. There was indeed a catamaran available and they discussed navigation and winds in the area. She pointed me toward the boat and I climbed aboard.

I had dome some sailing, but she moved about like she was born to it. The catamaran had two hulls connected by struts with a net over the space between and the sail was tall. I was careful not to get in the way of the bottom arm as she told me how to be helpful as she guided us out of the bay and down the coast away from the mountain.

She eventually brought us close enough to see the shore, but not near enough to be bothered much by the waves and dropped the anchor then started taking off her clothes.

"What are you waiting for William? Show me your body," she said.

Her body was perfectly proportioned with breasts on the large side with equally large nipples that became erect as the wind caressed them. She had no pubic hair and her skin was a golden brown all over with no tan lines. She saw my erection as I undressed and looked pleased.

"Come here," she said and held open her arms.

Ashley put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. I let my hands fall to cup her buttocks as we kissed and I felt my penis slide between her legs and over the outside lips of her pussy which were already wet with her juices.

"Oh yes, that's what I've been missing," she sighed when she finally broke the kiss.

"Reach over your head and grab onto the sail arm," I said as I lifted her up enough for my cock to enter her.

She was very wet and I immediately plunged in all the way to her cervix.

"Fuck me!" she moaned loudly.

I lifted and lowered her over and over as her moans got louder.

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck. I'm going to cum all over your cock, go faster," she kept repeating my ear.

I felt her spasm and clamp down on me, almost painfully.

"I need more. Take me from behind and pound me with everything you've got," Ashley panted.

"Don't make me wait, I need you in me now," she said looking over her shoulder after I set her down and she had gotten on all fours.

I lined up behind her and fucked her for all it was worth. She was clearly sexually deprived because she soon came again.

"Oh that feels soooo good," she said out of breath.

"Now I want to suck your cock while you lick my pussy. Lay down on your back," she directed.

She got over me and I felt myself, still wet with her own juices, move past her lips and deep into her mouth. She pushed her crotch down over my face and I took to my task with gusto.

She was dripping from her previous orgasms and I liked the way her passion tasted. I put two fingers in her pussy as I concentrated my tongue on her clit and she shortly came yet again.

"Put one of those fingers in my ass," she commanded and I happily did as instructed.

"I've never been fucked in all three holes at the same time before and it feels good. I want to taste your cum in my mouth when I orgasm again," she paused her fellatio just long enough to exclaim before returning my cock to her mouth.

"You've got me close," I told her and she went faster which I took as a sign to speed up my own efforts on her pussy.

I could feel her moaning with pleasure on my cock and that put me past the point of no return. I focused my tongue on her clit as I pumped my fingers faster in her holes and felt her orgasm hit her just after I exploded down her throat.

We decided to swim around the boat for a little while and then dry off in the sun. We lay on the netting for almost an hour before Ashley rolled over on her side.

"I want to ride you," she said as she reached to fondle my still soft penis.

"I'd like that very much," I said.

Ashley scooted down until her mouth was around my cock again and it didn't take long before it was hard from her attention. She finally moved so she could straddle me. I watched her gorgeous body descend onto me, her high, firm breasts on full display and her nether lips parting as she impaled herself over and over again.

I brought her face down for a long passionate kiss and caressed her ass as she thrust back and forth. She sat back up and I watched as she fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples to hardness.

"I want to make this last all day long, but I need to get back and I want to feel you fill my pussy first. When you are close, finger my clit so I will cum at the same time," she said.

"I also want to do this all day," I thought, but damn, she is so sexy that I don't think I can hold out that long.

Just thinking about it put me on the edge, so I moved my thumb to her clit and began to rub slowly. As my orgasm approached I rubbed faster and with a lot more pressure. Ashley started gasping and moving her hips faster.

"I'm cumming," she screamed just as I sent string after string of cum inside her.

She finally collapsed on top of me and I just held her in my arms for several minutes as our breathing returned to normal.

"Did that serve as an adequate peace offering for this morning?" she asked.

"If that's how you always ask for forgiveness, every man that knows you will pick a fight just on the chance he might get piece of this," I replied as I playfully slapped her ass.

"If other men were like you, I'd do more things that I needed to apologize for," she giggled.

We took another short swim to clean off and redressed before sailing back to the dock.

"Thank you William. That was more than I had hoped for and everything I needed. My outlook and disposition are so much better now," she said before we reached the shore.

"Maybe...," Ashley started to say as we stepped onto the dock, but then didn't finish her sentence.

"What?" I finally asked as we walked back toward the pool area.

"I was thinking that I should pick up a couple bottles of wine on the way to her room to tell her I'm back from sailing and..." she finally said with a wry smile and then paused again before continuing.

"and...I was thinking maybe Donna's mood and disposition would change for the better if she had a few orgasms herself and that it would probably improve the rest of my time here if she did," she finished.

With that, Ashley gave me a quick but full kiss on the lips and walked away.

"Damn, Donna's a lucky woman to have such a good friend," I thought with a broad smile on my face as I imagined their afternoon after a few drinks together.

I was hungry and had a few minutes, so I grabbed a bite to eat at one of the pool side buffets and made it to the main resort building at 1pm, where I saw three women and two other male guests standing by a sign in the lobby that said Naked Poker.

As I was the last to arrive, we were now led by a female staff member to a private room off the main hallway with a round, slightly elevated surface about eight feet in diameter in the center of the room that had large overstuffed cushions surrounding it. Each of us took a seat on one of the six pillows and by unspoken agreement alternated genders as we did so.

"Welcome to this afternoon's activity," the female host said as she placed a large casino style card dispenser on the table and handed each of us three dice.

There was also a simple sand timer and regular six-sided number die that she placed next to the card dispenser.

"I'm sure you all know the rules of playing poker itself, but the Resort version is different in how bets are placed and collected by the winner of each hand. As you likely assumed from the title of this activity, removal of an article of clothing will be the initial bet for each player until they are naked," she said.

"After that is when things become more interesting," she continued.

"Please take a look at the multi-sided dice in front of you. These are how bids will be determined for each player when they have no more clothing to lose. You will notice that one has areas of the body printed on each side, another has various actions, and the last one has an equal number of the words Give and Get on its sides. If you take a moment to look, you will see that intercourse is not one of the listed actions," she said.

"Before a hand, each player will roll their dice and that will constitute their bid. This adds a randomness to the game and prevents a player from frequently asking for or being asked for a particular action or location. Like the cards themselves, it will be luck of the draw," she said.

"Lastly, the final element of chance resides with the regular number die in the middle. Because there are multiple losers each turn, the winner of each hand will roll this die to randomly determine which of the losing players will have to pay the winner," she said.

"As you can plainly see, there are members of both genders here and so by chance, some of the actions will be performed with a member of your own sex. If you have an objection to this, please excuse yourself now. By staying you accept and honor this aspect of the game," she said and looked at each of us in turn to ensure we each understood.

I had not really thought that much about this possibility until she mentioned it. I saw hesitation on some of the other faces as they also thought about the implications, but no one decided to leave. I thought about Ashley's story about her and Donna and figured a little experimentation wouldn't hurt me either and decided to remain seated as well.

"Each of your spots has a number assigned and this will be your number on the die when it is rolled. Each payment will last only the one minute allowed by the sand timer to help keep the game moving and give everyone a chance to participate in the fun more frequently," she said as she continued her explanation of the game rules.

"As an example of the bidding, if player five's dice show: foot, massage, and give then if the winner rolls a 5 on the number die, player five will give the winner a one minute foot massage," she said.

We all nodded that we understood the bidding mechanism.

"Once a single player has won twenty hands, the game is over. The role of dealer will rotate around the table in a clockwise direction starting at seat one," she said and leaned down to move the card dispenser in front of the woman to my right.

"There will be a final prize to work toward as well. The player who reaches twenty wins first will select another player of their choice with whom to spend the remainder of the day in whatever manner they see fit. The next highest winner will choose next, and the remaining two players will be paired by default," she said.

"Any questions?" she asked.

"Then enjoy your game," she said after a sufficient pause for a response and shut the door behind her as she left the room.

"Hi, my name is Camilla," said he woman on my right in seat one and then looked at me to continue around the table.

I gave my name as did the others in turn and I took that moment to appraise the other five players. The other two men appeared to be close to, but slightly on either side of my age I guessed. The one named Logan looked athletic like he was a regular, but not fanatic, gym rat. The other, Daniel, was also fit but had the body style of a runner instead of someone who lifted weights. Each was decent in the looks department.