The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 07

Story Info
How do you cope after a divorce? Here is one man's solution.
9.1k words
4.77
11.1k
11

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Six

We awoke the next morning and I made slow, sensual love to Madison as we showered, an unspoken appreciation of the other and the time we spent together the day before. Not much was said as we dressed, but she gave me a short yet passionate kiss before walking out my door.

I went to breakfast and considered the way I felt about my life today compared to when I arrived. I really did feel more confident about myself and less fearful of making a fool of myself in talking to women in a social setting when I was interested in getting to know them.

I saw a woman about my age sitting alone at a nearby table eating breakfast and reading a novel. She had auburn hair and was dressed casually, but it was clear that the details mattered to her. She apparently also cared about her body and appearance because she was fit and sculpted.

That was when I realized that she seemed familiar and it took me a few seconds to remember that it was Sarah, the first name on my mental list from the masquerade dinner. I thanked my good fortune for this opportunity, although I hoped I didn't screw it up somehow.

I decided to try my luck and she gave me a friendly smile when I approached her table and introduced myself.

"I wondered if I might join you for breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes, I am Sarah and that would be wonderful," she replied as she introduced herself with a smile did not waiver.

She set aside the novel she was reading and I used that as an opening for conversation.

"It a romance novel. Not one of those bodice rippers that young lonely women like to read, but something with deeper connections between the characters and more nuanced relationships," she replied with a smile when I asked about the book.

"However, there is still plenty of sex and I find myself interested in trying some of the things they describe...with the right person," she added after a pause, looking straight at me.

"I wonder William, would you be interested in more than just sharing breakfast with me today?" she asked.

"I was actually hoping you would agree to spending time with me today. I enjoyed our conversation at dinner the first night here and looked for you in the bar afterward, but didn't see you, so when I saw you sitting alone this morning I decided it was fate," I replied and kept my eyes locked on hers.

As we ate, Sarah mentioned that her divorce had just finalized the week before arriving at the Resort. The process had been emotionally devastating and she took the soonest opportunity offered after her completed the online application was accepted.

"I needed to get away and didn't think much about what I would find here, just that I needed to do something or I would likely go off the deep end, so to speak," she said.

I shared my own divorce saga and how I was feeling quite different about myself and the future after several days here. She agreed and noted that I would not recognize the person she had been before arrival. I found it easy to be open with her and we talked about the experiences we had with other guests during our stay, sometimes in detail when asked.

"William, you may have noticed that I am not shy when talking about sex and it feels liberating after all these years of repressing my fantasies. These stories we have been sharing are like something from my novel and honestly, I'm getting excited as we are talking about them," she said.

"If you're game, would you like to fill one of my fantasies right now? You might think it's silly, but even thinking about doing it really turns me on," she asked.

"Sure, tell me about your fantasy and how I can help fulfill it for you," I smiled.

"Come sit next to me on this side of the table so I can talk softly to you," she said and indicated the empty chair next to her.

Thinking she did not want to be overheard by anyone passing by, I got up and moved to the chair as she asked. When I sat down, she scooted her own chair as close as possibly and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I want you to put your hand under my skirt right now and finger me until I orgasm. I am going to keep whispering in your ear and tell you what you need to do to make that happen," she said.

I couldn't believe my luck. I was aroused and instantly became hard as I imagined what was about to happen. The table cloth hid my hand as it slipped below the table and came to rest on her thigh and I felt her legs open wider.

"I've always wanted to try this. Having sex in public felt like it would be so erotic when I thought about it, but I never attempted it because I would be mortified if I was ever caught. I'm less concerned here at the Resort, but the thrill of the fantasy comes from knowing that I could be found out and I'm tired of holding back in my life," Sarah whispered as my hand made its way downward,

"Start by teasing me and let it build, but nothing direct at first," she whispered in my ear.

I happily did as she instructed and found myself thrilled at the chance to touch her.

"Hmmm, you've already got me so wet. Slide one finger slowly up and down my panties over my pussy," I heard her say as she suppress a moan.

"Keep doing that. I like being teased during sex because it takes longer and makes my orgasms so much stronger after so much stimulation," she urged.

Sarah looked around and saw that no one was paying any particular attention to us, so she lifted up in her chair a little and pretended she was adjusting her position in the chair. Instead, she quickly scooted her panties down to her knees and wriggled them down to her ankles as she sat back down.

"Be a doll William and pretend you dropped something under the table and while you are searching for it, please put my panties in my bag, would you?" she asked.

"I have never been this brazen before nor this excited. Please go back to touching me, but I'm done with the teasing now. I want your fingers all over my pussy and inside me," she whispered when I returned to my chair.

"Please make me cum," she said in less of a whisper than she had been using before.

Sarah was very wet and each movement of my fingers sent a thrill through her body. I put two fingers inside her and I thought she was going to moan out loud, but she held it back with an effort. I began sliding them in and out and she nibbled on my earlobe as she panted in my ear.

"Move your fingers faster and fondle my clit with your thumb, I'm going to cum very soon. Oh god, oh god, don't stop!" she finally croaked hoarsely in my ear as I felt her juices flow onto my hand.

I felt her vaginal muscles spasm and she clamped her thighs shut over my hand to stop it from moving.

"Just leave it there for a moment," she sighed as she shuddered.

"Would you like a refill on your coffee?" a waitress asked that had suddenly appeared at our table.

"Yes, and how about you darling?" I asked Sarah as I looked at her with a wicked grin on my face.

She didn't trust herself to speak yet and just nodded.

"Do you have any plans for the day?" the waitress asked as she filled our cups.

"We were just discussing that as you arrived. Do you have any suggestions?" I asked to prolong the conversation as Sarah squirmed around my hand.

She offered some ideas that other guests had told her they enjoyed and as I ask for details on a couple of the suggestions I felt another small flood of juices flow over my trapped fingers.

"I'm sure whatever we decide, it will be exciting," I said and thanked the waitress for her help as she left for another table.

"That was so much better than the fantasy in my head. I thought about where your hand was while the waitress talked to you. When I figured out that she didn't even suspect, I actually had another small orgasm it was so erotic. Thank you for this," Sarah said when we were alone again and she had loosened the grip her thighs had on my hand.

"It was my pleasure as well as yours," I responded and gave her my best grin.

"Sarah, I am very interested in finding out what other fantasies we can share today. How about you?" I asked as I brought my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers still wet from her climax.

A wicked grin spread across her face and she nodded vigorously.

As we finished our refilled coffee, she told me that this was her second divorce within the past 15 years. She had married late in her 20's and it ended when they learned that she couldn't have children. They had discussed adopting, but he said he wanted a real child and that was the last straw for their fragile marriage.

She married again a few years later, but this husband was very set in his ways after his first marriage had failed and especially about money and sex: he didn't want her to have control of either.

"I guess that's why I started reading romance novels because I could at least imagine that variety in my sex life despite the once a week missionary position he always expected. On top of that...," she giggled when she realized she'd made a pun.

"...he was not interested in whether I enjoyed sex with him, he just wanted to fulfill his duty as a husband and get it over with quickly," she continued more seriously now.

"I often wondered if he was actually gay and couldn't admit it even to himself. However, it was the overbearing control over money that ended our marriage, not the poor sex. The details aren't important, but I finally told him I wanted a divorce and he lost it," she said.

"He and his lawyer made the process as painful and difficult as they could and it was hellish. Fortunately I had a better lawyer and he was able to get me a good settlement, but like I said earlier, I got out of town as quickly as possible after it was done," she said.

"Well, I'm glad I met you this morning here on fantasy island," and chuckled at my own pun.

"How would you like to fulfill one of my fantasies?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!" she said with a wicked smile.

I whispered in her ear what I was thinking and she beamed. She got up from the table and wrapped the light jacket she had brought around her waist to cover the wet area on the back of skirt from view before walking out.

I gave her a 15 minute head start to change clothes and prepare and then stood up to leave. As I got up from the table, I saw the cushion on Sarah's chair was also soaked and I grinned.

I walked toward the main lobby and found the lingerie shop I had visited earlier in the week. I looked into the window and saw Sarah browsing the clothes in the not-even-close-to-demure section near the dressing rooms.

I walked in the shop and looked around as well, both Sarah and I pretending not to notice the other. Allison was apparently not working today and a young man was managing the store today instead.

Sarah took a selection and entered the dressing room without looking my way. There were a couple of other things from a nearby shelf that she grabbed just before going through the door, but I couldn't see what she had taken.

I continued to browse and smiled at the clerk, slowly worked my way back to the dressing room area. The clerk started helping another customer that had come in, so he didn't pay me any attention when I peeked into the dressing room through a door had not been completely shut.

I had whispered to Sarah that a fantasy of mine was to act like a peeping tom and watch her trying on lingerie, which she agreed would be erotic. What I actually saw was even more fantastic.

Sarah had already undressed and put on a green teddy and matching thong underwear that accented her red hair and body shape in a very sexy manner. The silk was sheer enough that I could see the shape of her full breasts and the outline of her aureoles as well as what appeared to be closely cropped and styled pubes. She was quite good looking for a woman in her 40's and my earlier assessment of keeping herself fit was spot on.

What I had not expected was that she was wearing a blindfold as well as padded handcuffs with her hands behind her back. She was standing in the middle of the room and there were full length mirrors on all the walls, including the back of the door.

I stood in amazement at her beautiful, sexy body, seeing it all at once from every angle. I took another quick look toward the front of the store and saw the clerk with a couple of customers in line to check out, so I took advantage of him being too busy to notice and slipped into the dressing room with Sarah. I did not say anything, but she obviously heard my feet shuffle and the door quietly shut.

I realized that with the blindfold on and no way to remove it, she wasn't sure who had entered the room with her. She assumed it was me, but she didn't know that for sure. After all, it could be the store clerk, which excited me even more and added to my feeling of being a voyeur. Sarah was taking a risk and perhaps that thrilled her as well.

"Who's there?" she asked in a quiet, tremulous voice.

"I was trying on the blindfold and these handcuffs to see how they felt before I bought them for my lover tonight, but I accidentally locked the other one on my wrist while playing around. Now I can't see you or cover myself up. I feel helpless and exposed. The key is on the bench there, would you uncuff me please?" she asked in a convincingly scared tone.

Without responding, I slowly walked around her in a complete circle and stopped when I stood behind her. I nuzzled her hair and placed my hands on her shoulders. Her breathing accelerated and she was trembling under my touch.

"What are you doing? I am helpless to resist or stop you from having your way with me," she startled.

I moved my lips down to kiss her neck and my hands slid slowly down to her breasts, cupping and fondling them through the silk fabric.

"Please...I...," she said in a tiny whisper, but never finished the sentence.

I slid one hand down her abdomen and she gasped as it continued under her thong.

"Ohh! I...I...really should...tell you...to...stop...," she moaned without trying to be quiet. but again didn't finish the sentence.

I was enjoying the sight of my hands play with her body in the mirror when I noticed in the reflection that the door was now slightly open again. I thought I saw movement as a shadow blocked the light outside the door, but I pretended that I hadn't noticed. Knowing that we had an audience added even more excitement to my fantasy, especially as Sarah didn't know.

I stepped back and took off my shorts and boxers before stepping around in front of her. I hoped the voyeur was getting an eyeful!

I pushed Sarah down onto her knees in front of me and placed my cock on her lips. She made no attempt to object, she just started kissing and licking as I moved it around her face, opening her mouth wide occasionally trying to trap it or encourage me to put it in.

The fact that she couldn't see my cock and had no control of what I did to her was very erotic for me and I hoped it was for her as well. After teasing her for a couple of minutes, I pushed inside her mouth and began thrusting. I was in heaven watching her on her knees, hands tied behind her back, giving me head and seeing it reflected in the mirrors as well.

I saw that the door was open a little more now and noticed that our voyeur was indeed the male clerk. He had his dick out and was stroking it intensely as he watched us. I still pretended not to notice that he was there and I wasn't even sure he cared at that point.

I stopped thrusting, but Sarah took over and started bobbing up and down on my shaft. She was so enthusiastic that I popped out of her mouth a couple of times, so I grabbed handfuls of her hair and guided her efforts.

I heard the clerk grunt as he shot his load and the door quietly shut as he left.

I was close as well by this time and I forced her head to bob faster. Sarah knew what that meant and went after my cock with everything she could give me. I groaned as I reached the point of no return and shot my load while holding her head down on my cock.

When my ejaculations stopped I released her hair and started to pull out, but she kept sucking on my cock, trying to keep every last drop. I saw her swallow my cum and she went back to cleaning my cock and her lips with her tongue. When she was done, I helped her to her feet, found the key to the handcuffs and removed them along with the blindfold.

"I think it's your turn now, what's next on your list?" I said and kissed her deeply.

We dressed and headed to the front of the store, Sarah stopped at the register and placed the green teddy, blindfold, and padded handcuffs on the counter, smiling at the clerk, who blushed beet red.

"I really like this outfit. It felt really good when I tried it on," she said.

"And I thought it might be fun to try these as well. I'm curious what you'll think," she added as she picked up the blindfold and handcuffs while looking at me.

If the clerk turned any more red in the face, he was going to need an ambulance I thought. He completed the purchase, put our items in a bag and we left the shop.

"Did you think the clerk was a little too easily embarrassed to be working in a shop like that? I thought he was going to have a stroke when I mentioned the handcuffs," Sarah asked after we had gone a short distance.

I smiled but said nothing as we walked along the along the beach and talked about our morning experiences and especially how good it felt to find someone that enjoyed playing erotic fantasy games.

I finally broke down and told her about the clerk watching us while in the dressing room and I thought now she was going to be the one having a stroke, but then she laughed long and hard for several minutes as she thought about what happened and the clerk's reaction to what she had said at the counter.

"Now it all makes sense," she said still giggling.

I turned her toward me and pulling her into any arms, kissed her passionately standing there on the beach. She was an excellent kisser and she returned my passion with her own.

"Thank you for being open to having me in your day and for feeling comfortable enough to share your eroticism with me. I'm very glad I took the chance and approached you at breakfast," I told her.

"Me too stud," she replied, slapping me playfully on the ass as we resumed walking.

We decided to lounge in the beach chairs and people watch for a while while sharing more stories about ourselves. Sarah mentioned that she was a professor at a state college and taught freshman literature where she enjoyed bringing classic stories alive for her students, most of whom were not well read.

"I've been told by a few of them that my enthusiastic teaching style had encouraged them to spend more time reading the classics. There is so much of the world we can discover without having to leave where we already are and people we can learn from without ever meeting them," she said.

I understood why her students saw her as enthusiastic. This was clearly a woman with passions that she liked to share, which I was definitely benefitting from today.

"I also make them write essays for their assignments and exams even though I know it is difficult for some. I offer detailed feedback on their work and maintain consistent office hours for those that want additional tutoring outside of class," she continued.

"I do what I can and sadly there have been a couple of students that would have benefitted from my direction, but never took advantage of what I offered them. If they would only do what I tell them to do, they would uncover the joys of learning in ways they never would have imagined," she said.

She smiled with a wistful sigh and a dreamy far away look in her eyes that took me a minute to understand, then I began to smile as well.

Like most teenagers, I had fantasized about a couple of my high school teachers, some of them not long out of college and some of them older with great bodies, although a teenager's view of older probably meant they were in their 30s or 40s. The same was true during college, but I was more focused on the coeds than the professors so my fantasies were different.